saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 10:36:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

. alive.[break][break]

whatever joy matias might have felt lasts for the briefest of moments before realization sets in. the familiar lucario that stands before him had not approached out of goodwill. it tried to take his head off, actually.[break][break]

so what the fuck is going on?[break][break]

groudon's ROAR echoes in the background as the two stare at each other. once allies, friends, brothers, now...enemies? his own lucario readies itself for a fight.[break][break]

"the fuck are you doing, wayland?"[break][break]

notes:[break]
- +10 MP for post in a spin-off thread.[break]
- +50 MP for participating in a battle.[break]
- 60 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 3:02:21 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

the crazed, animalistic rage that had normally consumed him was... absent. what was left was something more subdued, but could never be mistaken for anything but anger.
[Break][break]
he raises a brow, though, at the usage of his last name.
[Break][break]
"i has a feelin' i'd see ye here, matty." the lucario was still, but tense. king cracks his neck beside him.
[Break][break]
"words aren't our thing. shall we just get ta it?"

[attr="class","notes"]@name[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 3:07:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the memory in his brain remains blurry, almost numb as he tries to recall what happened exactly to king. the effects from the cloud still linger.[break][break]

"guess you're not dead after all."[break][break]

alive and actively fighting for team rocket. what a twist.[break][break]

disgusting. toxic.[break][break]

"why not?"[break][break]

at his command, his lucario sends the first STONE EDGE spiraling towards the other lucario.[break][break]

- 70 MP TOTAL

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 3:11:50 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
"nah, but ye are. just haven't realized it yet.
[Break][break]
he charges after Matias.
[Break][break]
on the other end, his lucario gets to work. a burst of EXTREMESPEED has him not only dodging the attack, but also appearing directly in the line of his opponent, a powerful kick delivered using momentum.
[Break][break]
closing on Matias, king focuses like never before. from his pocket he hitches a rock at Matias, then goes for the grapple.

[attr="class","notes"]@name[break]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 3:57:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

this isn't like any of their previous fights. what is a dead man to groudon's chosen?[break][break]

a wall of earth shoots out of the ground between them, effectively separating the two as king's pocket rock bounces off. no grapple follows as there's now a barrier between them.[break][break]

from the wall shoots out a sharp spike that looks to impale king.[break][break]

the other lucario's kick would have connected if not for the immediate PSYCHIC that comes out. eyes glowing a dark shade of purple, lucario punches forward with a SHADOW BOLT.[break][break]

- 80 MP TOTAL

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 4:47:20 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
the wall is, admittedly, a surprise. his eyes widen, danger sense flaring, as spikes erupt. making himself as thin as possible, he avoids the skewering, though not entirely. one spike finds purchase in his shoulder, his yell of rage and pain escaping unmolested.
[break][break]
he hadn't a scooby where this wall had come from. was matias hiding another pokemon?
[break][break]
it didn't matter.
[break][break]
on the other side of the field, a well-timed DETECT senses the intention of the SHADOW BOLT. he meets the punch with one of his own, the two pokemon entering CLOSE COMBAT.
[break][break]
properly removed, king sneer from behind the bulwark of stone.
[break][break]
"ye always were a coward, matty. hidin' behind , my own kid, yer last name, and even . tell me, how's she doin' after our last meetin'?

[attr="class","notes"][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 4:54:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the betrayal feels fresh, painful for reasons matias cannot explain. the fog that lingers in his mind that clouds memories is too thick and persistent.[break][break]

"no idea what you're talking about, wayland."[break][break]

still, if king is part of the attacking forces, then he must be considered the enemy.[break][break]

the wall of earth expands as it looks to wrap around king, encasing him in only for more spikes to shoot out from within. the intention, if it wasn't clear before, is to kill.[break][break]

lucario's INNER FOCUS keeps it tuned into the battle. it meets the CLOSE COMBAT, taking a few blows before PSYCHIC pulses, looking to hold the other lucario back for a SHADOW BOLT to pierce through its gut.[break][break]

- 90 MP TOTAL

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 5:03:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
the spikes were proof that whoever had summoned it, could manipulate it. he'd be a fool to let down his guard and assume he was safe behind it. as it moves to wrap around him, he moves to keep himself free of its clutches.
[break]
[break]
on the other side, the SHADOW BOLT skewers the lucario through the gut successfully. it grinds its teeth, suppressing the cry that wishes to escape. a small trickle of energy forms in his turned palm, and around its neck, an orb pulses as untold power courses through him.
[break]
[break]

MEGA EVOLUTION.
[break]
[break]

it breaks the lucario's PSYCHIC hold with barely a thought, firing the previously gathered AURA SPHERE, empowered by his new form, with killing intent.
[break]
[break]

"don't lie ta me matty. never could stand that sagira 'n i slept together, could ye? must've burned ye solid ta know she was carryin' my kid."

[attr="class","notes"][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 5:20:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

AURA SPHERE forms in return, buffeting back the MEGA AURA SPHERE as best it could before inevitably being blasted back. the impact sends lucario soaring. it lands smack into the ground, rolling before slamming into a tree.[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

what king says further clouds his mind, and from it stems a pain he's never quite felt before. he winces, wall of earth subsiding.[break][break]

"what the fuck are you talking about?"[break][break]

lucario stands back up, and with it, roots emerge from the grond. they travel and lash out at the other lucario in a FRENZY PLANT.[break][break]

- 100 MP TOTAL

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 2:10:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she clutches her side on the charizard's back, dizzy and out of breath. lyune is nestled in his ball, pressed back into the collar of her necklace. his armor is ruined and despite her arrow's healing pulse, he's still worse for wear. so she leaves the mysterious woman behind and keeps on towards the misshapen earth where matias waits.

what she doesn't realize is that king is already there and locked in a fight for his life. they approach from a distance, dragon and rider at matias' back - out of sight and mind. 

she swallows. her actions here could mark her a sympathizer. spindly fingers wrap around the black scale around her neck. 

could she sacrifice this?

and then blood sprays from his shoulder as he's hurt and she curses. calcifer banks, catching an updraft and then exposing a flat back while freya snicks a silver arrow onto her bow and releases. 
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

freya approaches in the air behind matias
freya shoots matias
(not with a gun??)
((or her explody arrow yw))
2 / 15 arrows used in raid

- MP -
10mp for battle post (1x)
total: 10mp

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 2:19:44 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
a powerful AURA SPHERE directs itself towards the wall, content to destroy the barrier between men, when the roots begin to erupt from the earth. empowered by his form, he layers aura over his paws, his talent at CLOSE COMBAT allowing him to fend off the FRENZY PLANTS for now.
[break]
[break]
's presence is unseen to the turncoat. instead, he turns his anger towards .
[break]
[break]

"playin' stupid doesn't suite ye, matty. content ta ruin a mans' life then play dumb. very silph of ye."
[break]
[break]

under the whistle of the unseen (from king) arrow, king charges his former friend again.

[attr="class","notes"] | [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 2:38:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it is by sheer luck that matias moves just as the arrow releases. it soars, searching for its target only to graze the skin of his neck. he winces, practically hissing as he turns to look over his shoulder at none other than .[break][break]

"fucking bitch."[break][break]

it's enough of a distraction for king's tackle to connect. the two men hit the ground, beginning their scramble for control.[break][break]

the FRENZY PLANT continues flowing to keep the other lucario occupied. matias' lucario quickly turns then to thrust a palm towards freya. a SHADOW BOLT soars the same way her arrow did with the clear intention of finding her neck.[break][break]

- 110 MP TOTAL

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 2:56:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
so she becomes worse than sympathizer. criminal. people have lost merit over worse things than blatantly attempting murder on a member of the elite four. but there's little time to think about the implications now (but later, much later, she will find that she would make this same decision over and over again).

calcifer ducks a wing, barrel rolling away from the shadow bolt. it whistles past her ear, crackling with energy, and she urges calcifer to keep them at the same distance where they have the advantage. 

"get xen out of there," she urges and the charizard belches out a stream of searing hot flame in an attempt to burn away the grasping roots.
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

freya DODGES bitch
burns frenzy plant
2 / 15 arrows used in raid

- MP -
10mp for battle post (2x)
assisting (idk the mp acount im tierd)
total: 20mp

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 3:02:35 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
xen had felt freya approach, his aura sense reaching to levels his normal form could not. he sends a silent thanks into the ether, as the flames converge on his spot. his attention turns to the other lucario, his power fleeting as the transformation reaches its limits. ADAPTING(ABILITY) a burst of EXTREMESPEED that leaves an afterimage, xen sends a point-blank AURA SPHERE towards the chest of the other pokemon.
[break][break]
king's shoulder feels cold, numb even, but he snarls through the pain. he juts out an elbow, aiming for the mans jaw, content on ending this here and now. angry as he was, he still has no idea of 's presence.

[attr="class","notes"] | [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 3:09:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

FLAMETHROWER withers away what remains of the FRENZY PLANT. lucario blinks and the next thing it sees is an AURA SPHERE headed right towards its chest. it has no choice but to quickly respond in kind with a SHADOW BOLT that is rammed into the other lucario's gut.[break][break]

the AURA SPHERE and king's elbow connect, and the impact though varying in power level have the same effect. lucario is sent back and matias struggles for control.[break][break]

head stuck in a dizzying state, he can do no more than attempt to return a punch, but even then, it doesn't carry the same weight.[break][break]

once more, groudon's ROAR sounds. a barrage of PRECIPICE BLADES come bursting out of the ground that look to impale freya's charizard, king's lucario, and king himself.[break][break]

- 120 MP TOTAL