awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 3:24:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
too close and the enemy lucario will be in striking distance. too far and freya won't be able to reach king in time if he needs her. but here, in this halfway space, when she's nocking another arrow and waiting, circling like a vulture, the earth threatens to swallow them whole.

enormous teeth erupt from the ground and calcifer panics. wings snap down as he tries desperately to climb them upwards, out of reach, but the sharp point of one of the stalagmites impales his stomach. 

it lifts him, wings going slack, and freya barely manages to hang onto his neck. she yanks his ball from her necklace and returns him. nails scrabble for purchase on the shifting rock. heels press and she launches herself off, grimacing, while she reaches for another ball around her neck.

the smallest of her salamence emerges and she falls heavily onto the leather saddle. he knifes through the newly made obstacle course and makes a beeline, as per freya's direction, towards the men locked in their fist-fight.
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

calcifer is impaled and instant KO'd (not dead fck you)
freya drops an arrow lmao
releases smol salamence and goes towards matias n king
3 / 15 arrows used in raid

- MP -
10mp for battle post (3x)
50mp for participation in a battle
10mp for assisting a character (even if he is rocket...)
50mp for charizard fainting
total: 140mp

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 3:58:11 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
the dense aura that surrounds him scream in alarm. not at the lucario's last ditch effort, but rather, the legenadaries attack. taking the SHADOW BOLT with a grunt, exposing yet another wound (this time in his shoulder, like king), he moves with the last vestiges of his evolution, avoiding the blades, as his power fades to normal once more. with a glancing weakness, he tosses an AURA SPHERE in the duo's direction, destroying the blades that would pierce king the instant they pop up.
[break][break]
showered with rock fragments, his blood pumping like war drums in his ears, he takes matias's strike. adrenaline numbs him to the pain, and he strikes again, and again, in the second of lull.

[attr="class","notes"]@name[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 4:08:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

adrenaline can only do so much for matias as he is once again struck across his face. a cut forms along his cheek almost as deep as the gaps in the earth where PRECIPICE BLADES erupted.[break][break]

he may never tire but he certainly feels pain.[break][break]

lucario, now granted a small window, wraps a PSYCHIC hold around king only to attempt to lift him and toss him back into a nearby tree.[break][break]

notes:[break]
- +10 MP for post in a spin-off thread.[break]
- +10 MP for knocking out another character's pokemon.[break]
- 140 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 4:19:06 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
ori's claws nearly scrape the ground. it's a dizzying ride as he twists around the labyrinth that has slowly clawed its way onto the battlefield.

before her is king, straddling matias and beating the living daylight out of him. her fingers wrap tightly around ori's reins, faze slipping from king and onto matias' lucario.

the pokemon's gaze flickers and freya watches, horrified, as king is ripped from matias and thrown into the air. "ori, go!"

the salamence isn't fit for two and it needs as much speed as it can get. a slipstream from tailwind boosts him just as it provides freya a nimble tumble to the ground. while ori makes a dive for king, freya crouches before matias, smiling wide.

"i told you, matias. i take my charges quite seriously."
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

ori goes after king to catch up
freya lands beside matias and says a great 1 liner
3 / 15 arrows used in raid

- MP -
10mp for battle post (4x)
total: 150mp

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 13:35:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

with the weight of king now off, matias is allowed a moment to recover. he spends what little time he has to breathe in an attempt to regain his bearings. to clear his mind of the fog that continues to persist.[break][break]

he's seething by the time he makes it back to his feet.[break][break]

"fuck off."[break][break]

a hand raises to smear blood across his cut lip, uncaring as to how dirt among other things may mingle and infect.[break][break]

"the fuck you doing with him?"[break][break]

- 150 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 23:13:18 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
the weight of gravity, unrecognizable in his daily affairs, is the longing of an old friend, as it's suddenly tore from it. wrapped in PSYCHIC, king has barely a moment to think before his body is thrown across the clearing. his breath hitches in his throat, a strangled cry of rage cut before it could even begin.
[break][break]
the impact is softer than the intended tree - barely. landing into the combined clutches of the salamence's claws and it's cream colored belly, he's at least, alive.
[break][break]
knowing king's safety was more readily assured, lucario, despite being winded, engages in CLOSE COMBAT with his fellow lucario.

[attr="class","notes"]@fereya | [break]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 0:37:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
her bow is balanced on her knees while she stays crouched on the balls of her feet. it's only when matias finally gathers himself up that she stands alongside him, hand moving to her quiver. the machine gives a whir and deposits her requested arrow in hand. its yellow tip crackles with electricity and zings as she nocks it. 

her soft smile is the only answer she gives him, blue eyes flicking only briefly from him to king, where her nerves relax after seeing him safe in the clutches of her dragon.

while ori sees to king, freya shakes free another ball from her necklace. her breath comes in short, shallow gasps - the masked woman's poison still smolders under the hastily cauterized wound. her fingers tighten as leviathan bolsters himself beside her.

"you are not mine to kill, but i won't let you get away. or hurt him."
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

freya withdraws a paralyze arrow and readies it
freya releases flygon

7 / 15 arrows used in raid

- MP -
10mp for battle post (6x)
total: 160mp

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:13:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

a pokeball cracks open the same time hers does. the charizard that materializes is old and scarred, a relic from a war-torn era. it huffs, flames licking at the corners of its jaws.[break][break]

"you picked the wrong fucking side."[break][break]

a HURRICANE whips across, looking to sweep freya and her flygon up in it only for a precise DRAGON PULSE to slam into the flygon.[break][break]

"bitch."[break][break]

in the background, his lucario stands its ground, though it is fighting a losing battle.[break][break]

- 160 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:28:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
freya pulls the bow taut, taking aim, sweat licking her skin while the world slows down around her. the pokeball opens and the charizard that emerges ripples with corded muscle and scars. leviathan, younger and less experienced, has his wings flared in an attempt to intimidate. too late does her cry come when the flygon is lifted into the air. 

her bow is ripped from her hands. the arrow plings off of the ground and a circle of electricity spasms from its point of contact, but there's no one for it to cripple.

leviathan manages to catch freya in the air and turn her back to the enemy, exposing herself to the brunt of the dragon pulse. she cries out in pain and drops her tamer. freya lands heavily on her knees, but gathers herself while leviathan stumbles onto the ground and in front of her.

blood dribbles out of the corner of freya's mouth. she hadn't even realized she'd bitten her tongue. her own guttural growl still translates to a command and dusts blasts away from leviathan as she rockets forward like a speeding bullet, outlined in a rush of draconic energy towards the charizard. 
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

ow
flygon uses dragon rush!

- MP -
10mp for battle post (7x)
total: 170mp

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 6:36:09 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
"thanks," he says quickly, barely giving the dragon a modicum of his attention. finally, he sees .
[break][break]
and his blood boils.
[break][break]
he releases a pokeball in mid-flight, and a stampeding urshifu lands onto the field. it's heavy weight shakes the earth beneath it, a WICKED BLOW aimed dead center into .
[break][break]
"yer fuckin' dead!" he screams, landing on the earth with a crouch. in a fit of rage, he follows suit after the psuedo-legendary.

[attr="class","notes"] | [break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 8:06:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

both matias and his charizard find themselves in a one versus two situation though never does their resolve ever waver. they stand their ground, determined to fight back against the scums of the earth.[break][break]

matias doesn't even look at the stampeding urshifu. he trusts his charizard to intercept the WICKED BLOW. instead, his attention is fixed on the grounded archer. his wrist flicks, summoning up an EARTH SPIKE that intends on impaling her through her calf.[break][break]

the EARTH SPIKE then EXPLODES.[break][break]

flygon's DRAGON RUSH meets charizard's SUBSTITUTE while the real one tanks the WICKED BLOW. it growls in pain, returning a DRAGON PULSE moments after.[break][break]

- 170 MP TOTAL

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,627 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 13:42:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
critical eyes watch the movements of the man before her. they may have started this with their assault, but matias won't let them walk away without one, or both, of them dead. her gaze flicks over to her bow. it lay wedged in a fissure in the earth. 

but then matias moves and before she can comprehend how, the earth itself is attacking her. leviathan, realizing its prey is merely a mirage, and sensing the shifting of the earth, cries out. the martyr desperately puts itself in front of its master and takes the spike through the stomach. 

it grimaces and freya reaches out to thank it, to return it, but the flygon suddenly shrieks in pain as the shrapnel explodes. where its stomach once was is a gaping hole; blood and meat and scales mar the front of freya's scalemail, scoring her cheek. slaking her neck. 

the flygon collapses and freya howls. ori is there moments later, hissing at the smell of fresh blood. flames gather in the salamence's mouth and they billow out at freya's draconic snarl, looking to consume the man before them.
LITTLEROOT RAID
VS MATIAS

- SUMMARY -

flygon perishes
ori uses flamethrower!

- MP -
10mp for battle post (8x)
200mp for pokemon death
total: 480mp

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BLOOD BOUND (MP)
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2022 3:55:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: