stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
SNICKERDOODLES
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 17:41:48 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

Quick as he is to hide his silent reaction to the nickname that slips so casually from Fern, they still catch a glimpse of fierce, burning red. It would be something easy to remark upon, casual play. But instead, a small smile slips across their face and they don’t call attention to his embarrassment for once.[break][break]

It feels like something they should let be for now. Cute as it is to see. It causes color to blossom across their own face, though nowhere near as intensely.[break][break]

They’d thought nothing of the pet name. But it seems to have evoked something greater out of him. They’ll let him reconcile that on his own.[break][break]

True to his hopes, Fern does not catch the subtle shift in his voice, or if they do, they choose not to remark on this either (they don’t notice, they are too wrapped up in their own warm, fuzzy feelings.) “That sounds nice, I mean, good.” It’s not a date, it’s work research. “I look forward to the opportunity to work with you on this.”[break][break]

Nodding, they shuffle over to the oven to snatch up the little turn timer and scroll back the dial for the proper time. “Do you want anything? Coffee, tea?” They tuck a loose strand of hair behind an ear as they look back, “Thank you for the help, by the way. I owe you one.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | :3c | m: the great hoenn bake-off [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .fernie .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .fernie .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
SNICKERDOODLES
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2022 9:11:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","top"]

it sounds so official, worded that way, but it pleases jayden nevertheless. he always enjoys working with his fellow rockets, and is no exception.

[break][break] as fern steps towards the timer to adjust it, jayden can't help but follow him. he'll tell himself that it's because he wants to make sure the other does it right - he is, after all, meticulous in that way - even though he knows the reason is otherwise.

[break][break] as suggestions of coffee or tea are tossed their way, the admin can't help but think that both sound rather unappealing. especially when there is something so much more appealing right in front of them.

[break][break] his gaze darts towards the other's lips, as one hand curls around the edge of the oven door and he boxes the other in against the oven.

[break][break] "in that case," he says, biting down on his bottom lip. "i can think of more than one way for you to repay me."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
the great hoenn bake-off

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SNICKERDOODLES
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 5:59:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: