Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Penelope's Internal Reporting
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:10:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

LEAGUE HQ's INTERNAL REPORTS

Below are reports written and submitted by councilwoman .

Each one is given a classification, denoting the level of security the file is under, and who is authorized to access it for their personal or professional viewings.

OOC:
Please reach out to Captain on discord or dm if you're interested in an exchanged, ic document, or anything to be written. I'll do my best to get to it when I can!

Also, anything written here is free to use, given your character has the authority to access the file. If you'd like to share information within these files or use these reports as a reference for your threads, please dm me just to lyk if it involves your character (who does have access) telling another character (who doesn't have access). Also, please reach out if you'd like ANY of this to be leaked to a rocket character.

CLASSIFICATIONS

F - accessible to the general public
D - accessible to all League Cadets (all rangers or REGISTERED trainers)
C - accessible to all Gym Leaders
B - accessible to Elite 4 members and head rangers
A - accessible to council members
S - accessible to only and
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:17:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

TIRED

Rain heavily bore down onto the League HQ's rooftop, nearly shaking the entire building cold. Penelope, who'd been up since 5am, was still couped up behind her computer, head barely hanging off her propped-up arm. It'd been hours since she originally dug her teeth into this report, but no matter how much time she'd poured into it, there was still so much left to be done.

"I need an early vacation," she sighed, rubbing her eyes with her free hand. The mascara she had put on that morning might've gotten ruined by it, but at this point, did it really matter?

After heaving another sigh, she continued typing away.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 1:49:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

WEEKLY INTELLIGENCE REPORT 1

CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: C

I INTRODUCTION
On September XX, 2022, Minor League Gym Leader, , came forward after two years spent working under the organization known as TEAM ROCKET. Below is the accumulated intelligence he’s brought forth since originally making contact with commissioner .

II. SMUGGLING OPERATIONS

[PICTURE REDACTED]
FIGURE 3. Lilycove Warehouse is located just on the coast of the city’s border.

10 Smuggling routes were identified. Currently out of operations, as their usage focused on out-of-region exchanges, which the BARRIERS have put a stop to. They have been identified in [REDACTED].

A list of shipping companies associated has been provided:

[REDACTED]

[ a second report is attached behind, detailing each shipping company, their executives, and their association to TEAM ROCKET]

These operations were mainly run by a ROCKET ADMIN under the alias FOX.

[ a third report is attached, detailing a profile on admin FOX ( ). This profile contains everything known about him, his operations, and his possible whereabouts. ]

III. BLACKMARKET

[PICTURE REDACTED]
Figure 4. Picture of a discovered lot used for several illegal transactions during SPLASH FEST

Outside the warehouses already associated with coastal smuggling operations, 40 warehouses were identified for the association with TEAM ROCKET.

[REDACTED, a list of each one, including their location and main operating manager.]

IV. BUSINESSES

50 Hoenn-based businesses were identified for their association with TEAM ROCKET. Levels of association ranged from business relations to personal association by organization’s executives.

[REDACTED, a list of each one, including the location of their Headquarters and CEO]

V. IDENTIFICATION
100 identities were found associated with TEAM ROCKET.

[REDACTED, a list of each name given, their age, occupation, and a brief description of their level of association.]

, Previously known as WOLF, age, occupation unknown, Rocket Beast.
[attached is a detailed report on the individual. This document is thicker than the other profiles, as it combines the previous report on WOLF, his associated crimes, ties to illegal battling, etc.]

, no attributable alias, age, previous occupation, executive.
[attached is a detailed report on the individual. This document is thinner than the previous profile, but comes with a military report tying him to his previous occupation and time served.]

, no attributable alias, age, occupation, executive
[Attached is a detailed report on the individual. While the personal section is barer than the previous two, there are pages upon pages detailing his operation.]

IMPLICATIONS OF THIS REPORT

Investigations have been opened on every identified person. If those associations happen to be of high places within their place of work, that business is also put under investigation. Thus far, over 100 citizens have been charged for their affiliation to Team Rocket. They will be expecting to go through a trial in the coming weeks.

All 10 coastal warehouses associated with the identified smuggling routes have been shut down, while the other 40 warehouses have been placed under an ongoing investigation. Out of those 40, 15 have already been found to be guilty, and there is enough information to believe the rest will soon follow.

All 50 businesses have been placed under an indefinite investigation. During such investigation, they are barred from certain operations, such as out of region travel (whenever that is to resume), and the executives are expected to be monitored intensely and offer full cooperation to the league.

If several business executives or operations the business conducts are proven to aid Team Rocket’s initiative, they would be shut down without remorse. Only companies without ongoing Rocket-tied operations and executives proven to be separate from the terrorist organization are allowed to continue. So far, from the shipping companies associated with the smuggling routes alone, 10 companies have already been found guilty and are expected to continue through The League’s guidance. This includes a harsh vetting of the next CEO and ongoing communications to ensure it remains “on the right path”.

NOTE: THIS ONLY REFERENCES NPCs, NO PLAYER CHARACTERS SHOULD BE AFFECTED BEYOND "UH OH, THIS SIDE COMPANY I USED TO WORK WITH IS UNDER INVESTIGATION"

Just wanted to thank Oslo, Snubis, Noodles, Pilo1, and Lou for letting me include their OCs in this report. I'm hoping to make more of these, so please reach out if you have any suggestions or would like to help out in any way!

Thank you for reading!
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 22:53:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

THE DEATH OF HEROISM

There is a harrow realization that comes when one awakes alone, in the dead of night, without the comfort of another to lull them back to their beckoning slumber. At first, you tried to seek consolement in the flickering shadows dancing along the ceiling of your room.

You make stories out of their disfigured shapes - a vulpix prancing through a lush meadow; a child running along the sand dunes of Hoenn's deserts. The more you looked, however, the more these stories gained the sharp pierce of reality. The lush meadows grew bleak with dreary sweeps of gray. Outstretching trees claw their way to the skies, roots protruding to create ravines of obstacles to navigate through. Leaves of scarlet red take shape at its branches, growing in patches, until each branch held its own basket worth of color.

A jubokko tree, you recalled being told of it.

The vulpix broke into a sprint, rushing through the somber spirals of sepia dust clouds. It passed by a mountain, then a waterfall, then the jutted-out entrance of a cave.

There, the vixen paused, its snout pointed into the depths of this ominous cavern. The more it stared into the cave's leaking shadows, the more your gaze followed, witnessing blankets of color morph into a battlefield strewn together by battered, lifeless bodies. Pokemon, legendaries, men - they all bled the same crimson red.

There was no mercy for the damned. Only a cold, hollow whisper of broken hope.

This time, you realize, the ground to which they laid was no ordinary battlefield. Mt Pyre. The place to which it was YOUR responsibility to protect, YOUR responsibility to defend. And yet, despite the trust placed onto YOUR shoulders, lives were taken and families were forced apart.

You choked on your own hubris to fill shoes no one asked you to walk in, and for that, people suffered the price of your actions.

You squeezed your eyes shut. When you opened them again, the shadows were gone, but so was your room. The familiarity of your surroundings comes in waves. The first one rolled over you, and with it came the wash of realization. The second one poured over your shoulders and head, forcing the weight of dread onto both.

This was it, you tell yourself, your gravesite. The cave died in. You blink again, and while your surroundings never faltered, the one who stood before you did.

Saucers of black liquid stare back at you like headlights pinpointing onto a target. In them you see images of that war-torn battlefield; you see your scorched body crippled and curled into the ground; you see yourself, reflection rippled and unclear.

In it, you're smiling.

No thoughts filter through your mind as you reached into the reflection, your hands clawing through the murky glaze of the fish's unwavering gaze, all to reach the person to which you wished to burn.

When you do, you blink again, and that face shifted once more.

"[REDACTED]?"

You wake up breathless.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 5:31:40 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

WEEKLY INTELLIGENCE REPORT 2

CHI-YU

INTRODUCTION

It is on 5/31/23 that a document is sent out and filed under the title:

CHI-YU: JADED BEADS.

Details are as followed:

► A report detailing what occurred during PARADISE LOST

and made a visit to Mt Chimney on [LATE MAY DATE]

○ There, they made contact with Moltres, who appeared to be regenerating themselves in Mt Chimney's lava.

○ It is then that Chi-yu made its appearance.

○ In the end, Moltres escaped Mt Chimney and Penelope gained Avatarship with Chi-yu.

○ Details of the powers attributed to this Avatarship are left unknown at this time.

► A report detailing Penelope's engagements with Chi-yu prior to PARADISE LOST

○ This includes information on previous expeditions to the borders where contact was made with Chi-yu and Moltres.

○ Highlighted is the fact that Chi-yu and Moltres were both aggressive within The Borders.

○ Attached is documentation of the vision Councilwoman Penelope saw of Hoenn's Ruination upon cleansing Chi-Yu's spirit within the borders.

○ it is noted that this vision is nearly exact 1:1 to what was reported from CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM'S FUTURE TERMINAL

○ There is an attachment of two images of the JADE BEADS GRANULES (2) that Matias and Penelope extracted

○ one from THE BORDERS (EXPEDITION #1), one from MT CHIMNEY (HOT HOT HOT!!).

○ Attached is the research conducted by on the jade granules. (THREE-LEGGED STOOL)

Below is a list of information that might be heard through rumors or through word-of-mouth. I

► From Dahlia

CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: A

Matias' Report of Penelope's avatarship:

o They were sleeping and Penny suddenly awoke, seeming to be in an odd state, almost like sleep-walking, and she left without saying anything, so he followed her to Mount Chimney.

o There, they encountered Moltres and Chi-Yu, and he took the lead to try and defend Moltres & Hoenn from the ruinous creature as he believed it might bring forth the ruination seen in RDL.

o He thought Penny was fighting for the same cause only for her to paralyze him with STUN SPORE. She retrieved his jade bead which apparently curried favor with Chi-Yu.

o She fought for Chi-Yu.

o So he summoned Groudon and did his best to contain the situation.

o But Penny was already lost by then.

Penelope's Report of Penelope's avatarship:

o They were sleeping when, out of nowhere, Penelope felt a call to return to Mt Chimney - maybe due to a dream?

o There, they encountered Moltres and Chi-Yu.

o When seeing the two Pokemon, she realized this would be a good opportunity to curry favor with Chi-yu, especially as it might be connected to the ruin beasts which 1. gives them more information on those whereabouts and 2. it would allow the league to prevent rocket from bonding with these ruin beasts.

o She fought for Chi-Yu and gained avatarship.

► From those working within LEAGUE HQ, the following rumors would be heard:

CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: D

and returned to LEAGUE HQ from Mt Chimney bruised and bloodied.

○ They went to 's office for a prolonged period of time.

○ When they came out, they had a loud argument in LEAGUE HQ'S courtyard. (NO LOVE)

• throughout the argument, can be shown and heard screaming at Penelope.

• OOC: Note, as you read the thread attached, Penelope's dialogue isn't audible, and she is making an effort to look more
incredulous as if Matias is crazy for saying what he's saying. Reach out for questions.

was no call no show for several days following MT CHIMNEY.

• When Councilwoman returned to the office, she seemed different.

• Reports of irritability at times. Fits of anger can sometimes be heard from outside her office. Not a concerning amount, but
more than once.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights