saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 8:21:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

he has reached his tipping point.[break][break]

to fall on one side would mean forsaking all he has fought for and throwing himself into the belly of the beast in hopes that he would someday find his way out.[break][break]

to fall on the other side would mean putting his faith in people who do not have faith in him. all the reassurance they have given him has fallen on deaf ears. all the pulling has only pushed him away.[break][break]

they do not find themselves in either of their offices this time. instead, the courtyard; somewhere open and visible because he does not trust her anymore.[break][break]

"was it worth it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 3:31:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The courtyard swelled with unsettling contempt. Poised and seemingly unfazed, the coveted stood far from the volatile, hands pressed together, positioned right at the middle of her waist. The strains that broke free from the braided lace of lave danced in the trickling breeze, enjoying what little of the day that was left.
[Break][break]
Remark from a self-proclaimed valiant hero did little to effect change onto her porcelain features. Stringent obligations had already forced herself into the cage of placid politeness, which was a far cry from the cackling witch who he'd seen encircling herself in a pit of rolling magma.
[Break][break]
"You act like I had a choice."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 26, 2023 9:24:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"don't give me that. you always have a fucking choice, and you made yours, and i'm sure you would make it ten times over because it's all you've ever wanted, wasn't it? the fucking power."[break][break]

he sneers.[break][break]

"so, tell me, was it worth it?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 18:49:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"If you actually think that, then you clearly don't know me."
[Break][break]
Not that it was a surprise; all he ever cared about was himself. How she could help him. What sacrifices she could give up for him.

[Break][break]
It was an endless game of cat and mouse.
[Break][break]
"Because I never wanted this."
[Break][break]
But she wasn't referring to Chi-yu.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 28, 2023 7:56:18 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"then what do you want? because you fucked me, penny. you took whatever trust i had in you and used it against me."[break][break]

he can still feel the specks of STUN SPORE washing over his skin, tensing over flesh and muscle to stop him in his tracks.[break][break]

one step forward, two steps back.[break][break]

"you broke my heart."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 29, 2023 22:39:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

While Matias' voice gained volume, Penelope's abated, like boiling water soothing to the touch of ice.
[Break][break]
Privacy was no longer a luxury she could weaponize, and so, without much room to argue, she had to adjust to the battlefield he'd met her with.
[Break][break]
"Do you think you didn't break mine, too?"
[Break][break]
Hushed, quiet, she replied through rippling murmurs. Hurt pulsating through every word, every look, both artificial and equally genuine.
[Break][break]
"I asked you to trust me. I-"
[Break][break]
Her eyes searched his for some sliver of hope. For some hint of weakness.
[Break][break]

"I needed you to trust me. But you didn't. You never do."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:08:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

she will find no weakness. not anymore.[break][break]

"trust you? trust you? you fought for an entity you know nothing about—an entity that will bring us to ruins."[break][break]

her murmurs are contrasted.[break][break]

"i don't fucking trust you. no one should. not after what you've done. and for what? so you can feel like you finally belong?"[break][break]

he barks.[break][break]

"take away the fish you fought so hard for and what remains? nothing. just some girl clawing for a semblance of power."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:27:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I fought to ensure Chi-yu would side with the league and not rocket. Or would you prefer our enemies get hold of that sort of power?"
[break][break]

The mask doesn't falter. Pristine as the first day she'd donned it, betrayal cultivated in the shadows of her face, the glimmer in her eyes. It's minimal enough to be mistaken from afar, but up close? In the encirclement of their argument? There was no escaping its lingering presence.
[break][break]

And the shadow of something new. Something different.
[break][break]

"You come here telling me I-"
[break][break]

Her voice is forced down a level,
[break][break]
"broke your heart? All I've ever done is trust you, support you, be there for you. And the one time I needed you to just listen and trust me, you turn around and say this? All because you trust some fucking phone game over me?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:32:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"i'd prefer it dead."[break][break]

which it would have been if not for her intervention. he knows that much but refuses to give her the satisfaction.[break][break]

"it's not just the game. something isn't right—something is waiting for us in the near future. i feel it, groudon feels it, and even you felt it in the border. you fucking saw it, penny! you fucking saw us die and you still—"[break][break]

he cuts himself off, scoffing.[break][break]

"you're pathetic."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:49:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The slings and arrows of his accusations were dull against the armor of her defiance.
[break][break]

Outwardly, at least.
[break][break]

"Pathetic? You're the one crying about some random vision we saw in the borders. Matias, none of it was real."
[break][break]

For a second, a sliver of ENVY flashes around the irises of her eyes. It was a vibrant strike of emerald clashing against scarlet and gold hues.
[break][break]

Leaning forward, the heat of her words tickled his ear, low and flat. Deep down, emptiness carved its way into her stomach as she breathed life into words she'd never thought to be saying:
[break][break]
"Like us."

[break][break]
Your ruination is one of brevity. It's a fast-striking illness, whose beginnings blossom without remorse. The longer it festers, the deeper its root sprout, taking hold of you from the inside out.

penelope can manifest and intensify feelings of ENVY in others by being near or deploying a HYPNOTIC STARE, able to cause the effected to negatively project onto others, stir feelings of doubt and envy, etc. this power lessens the further her proximity from her targer. (REQ: RPER PERMISSION)
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 5:56:07 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

ENVY flashes, easily slipping past his defenses as it has time and time again. now, however, it does so without the influence of the border.[break][break]

her words brush by his ear, causing him to raise an arm between them.[break][break]

"stop."[break][break]

but he does not create any distance.[break][break]

"that was fucking real. why are you pretending like it wasn't?"[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 6:01:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"What? The vision?"
[break][break]

A forced laugh rumbled out from her throat. Lighthearted and airy.
[break][break]

Mocking.
[break][break]

"You don't think, maybe, possibly, it was just another manifestation of our nightmares? As we've seen time and time again? "
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 9:38:30 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"not the vision—us! us, penny!"[break][break]

her laugh cuts deep.[break][break]

"i trusted you. i fought for you. i would've fucking died for you."[break][break]

a beat.[break][break]

"i loved you—i know i did—so don't you dare tell me that wasn't real."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
no love
POSTED ON May 30, 2023 13:47:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

They were starting to garner more than a few looks. Whispers erupted among the passing league members. she notice a few lingering longer than they should've, caught hiding behind pillars, their heads just barely peaking out.
[Break][break]
"Remind me: when did you ever fight for me, hmm? All I seem to remember is you fighting me. Over and over again, just like this."
[Break][break]
Incredulity wore on her face; a mask to those onlookers. To them, she was a councilwoman blown away by the elite four's outburst. To Matias, she was just Penelope again, torn apart by hurt and reforged by his betrayal.
[Break][break]
"You abandoned me when I needed you most -- how is that love? "
[Break][break]
The green in her eyes twitched. As uncontrollable as her tethered heart, the envy continued to pour out in layers, rotting what was already there.
[Break][break]
"All because what? Some vision told you to?"
[Break][break]
She shook her head, her voice rumbling low. Too quiet to be caught by any onlooker.
[Break][break]
"If you ever loved me like I love you,"
[Break][break]
Her gaze fell back onto his. Fragile, yet firm. Warm, yet cold. Dead, yet unmistakably alive.
[Break][break]
"You would've tried to understand."
[Break][break]
A step is taken.
[Break][break]
"Do you really take me as that naive? Of course, I know there's something wrong - I felt it the moment we first entered the borders. But, doesn't it make sense to stay near its source? To be able to keep a closer eye on what's exactly happening? "
[Break][break]
A short pause broke her words.
[Break][break]
Memories came whispering back into her ears like floating wisps. Solidified in its imperfection.
[Break][break]
'i told you i do it to make you stronger. to build you back up to who you're meant to be. who you can be with the right guidance.'
[Break][break]
"Back then, you told me you'd give me your guidance. I didn't need it then, but I need it now, Matias. Please."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
no love
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2023 9:09:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

none of the looks they garner matter. they either go ignored or unregistered as his attention remains solely on her, mesmerized by the pangs of ENVY that her gaze seems to evoke.[break][break]

her words fall on deaf ears—or at least they normally would have.[break][break]

"i never abandoned you," he starts, "but if i made it seem like i did, then i'm sorry. i told you before i'd always be by your side and i meant it."[break][break]

her final ask is met with a soft sigh before he reaches out to hold her face.[break][break]

"i'd move mountains for you. i'd move the whole fucking world for you. i'll give you whatever you want."[break][break]

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]