Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 8:57:42 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The events extending past their expedition into the rupture occupying Mt Pyre had left a long, exhausting scar across Penelope's motivation. Every day had become dripping down into a dreary, lifeless mess, strung together by the few things that kept small dots of color in her lie.
[break][break]

Dying, reviving, and walking again was an odd feeling she couldn't shake off.
[break][break]

It created a padora's box worth of questions she hadn't found herself wanting to open. Locked and kept stuck in the corner of her brain, Penelope pushed past the dredges of her emotions, finding herself within the same part of the League's HQ that felt reminiscent of a simpler time far before the smear of her character.
[break][break]

"Sorry for being late."
[break][break]

With one solid swing, the councilwoman walked into the bright confines of 's office, expecting to see herself alongside her wolfish fiancé.
[break][break]

"I was caught up in a meeting."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 9:58:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

it had been their mistake for being careless. for not being more prepared when roaming into rifts unknown. but only one person paid the price for it, and much to his relief, the councilwoman made her way back home alive. resurrected.[break][break]

of course, this is information that would've been shared in the report. would know as much as he had caught her up to speed the moment they returned.[break][break]

it's with a smile that he greets .[break][break]

"no worries. we were just chit-chatting."[break][break]

nothing in specific. just about their upcoming trip and also past holidays like how they didn't celebrate the winter solstice.[break][break]

"how are you feeling?"[break][break]

since dying?

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 6:55:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva never thought of Penelope as the most upbeat person, but she did seem . . . off. Of course, dying and coming back to life could do that to you. Eva doesn’t have personal experience, so she could only imagine the lasting consequences of such an event.

Penelope does find her beside her fiancé, leaning against her desk with her hand casually placed in the pockets of her lab coat, “It’s fine,” she echoes Matias’s sentiment with a smile, pushing off the desk the stand straight.

She doesn’t mean to, but the doctor in her studies Penelope from afar. An exam at a distant. She watches her movements, her facial expressions, trained eyes looking for a subtle tick that may lead her to the conclusion that Penelope was, in fact, not alright. Eva did it from a place of love, not caution. She worried for her friend.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:18:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Good, good."
[break][break]
It served no use outing her emotional state to the elite four member. If anything, it'd only offer more ammo for her criticism against her, as she was more than sure his opinions were along the lines of 'live on and move past it.'
[break][break]
So, instead, she submerged her feelings with a placid smile.
[break][break]
"So, Matias tells me you can help us look into these jade beads we found."
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 7:59:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

unlike his other half, matias does not scrutinize with the same level of detail simply because he does not deem her a threat. not in the same way he had with all those months ago.[break][break]

at the mention of jade beads, he pulls out the one he had found in mount pyre's rift. the border, as some might call it.[break][break]

"it's more of a pebble, really. but we have two so far."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 4:35:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva doesn’t necessarily believe Penelope when she brushes off the question with a good, good. Of course, Eva didn’t expect her to spill her feelings to them both here in her office. Perhaps over drinks later. It has been a while since they hung out.

“Jade beads,” Eva echoes, peering at the small stone in Matias’s hand. He said they found something interesting at The Border and the seemed they found multiple, “Did you just find them lying about or were they protected in some way?” In other words, what made them special enough to warrant their prolonged interest as more than just pretty keepsakes. Eva reaches out to take the bead from Matias’s hand, drawing it up to the light to closely inspect.

“Perhaps a closer look under the dissecting microscope,” she walks past them both, leading them into her lab.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:37:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Groudon found the first one in Mt Chimney."
[break][break]
Her gaze flicked over to Matias, expecting him to fill out more of what was discovered. All she held were the details of their objective, but frankly, speaking of Moltres was the last thing she wanted to do at that moment.
[break][break]
Revival, rebirth, that phoenix pokemon did nothing but evoke the deepest shudder from her.
[break][break]
"The second one was found behind a waterfall, within one of those broken seals inside The Borders."
[break][break]
She spoke as if they were all aware of the realms and what hid inside. Report and report had been flooding through these past few days either way, so catching up wouldn't be difficult.
[break][break]
"To my knowledge, no other expedition team has documented a similar discovery."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 3:40:33 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mount chimney was interesting."[break][break]

he does not mention their hunt for moltres either, perhaps not wanting to recount their failure.[break][break]

"groudon detected three presences. nothing tangible but they all felt powerful. it's possible they aren't even in our world."[break][break]

with the opening of the rifts, that much may be true.[break][break]

everything else penny recounts is true so he does not bother filling in the gaps. there's nothing much to fill, anyways.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 6:46:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Mt. Chimeny and The Border. Her mind gently rolls the ideas around until their soft and malleable, like a mold. She tries to make sense of the two locations and their significance to each other. Why would one be found in this world, and the other within a rift?

The only obvious explanation was that the location on Mt. Chimney was unstable, perhaps the next location of an anomaly. Of course, she assumes Matias and Penelope had already thought of that. The fact that Groudon could sense the other presences that weren’t entirely in their world was . . . disturbing.

Eva had yet to travel to The Border, and when mentioned she feels an uncharacteristic pang of JEALOUSY. Unbeknownst to her, it’s likely the influence of the jade bead that makes her feel this way. Normally, she’s not a jealous woman but Matias’s preference in taking Penny over herself on such an adventure festered in her palm and vibrated in her chest as she glances between them.

“Hm, sounds like Mt. Chimney needs further investigation,” she places the bead beneath the microscope and the jealousy begins to fade, but it’s too subtle for her to register between all the other thoughts simultaneously drifting through her mind, “And the other . . . seals? If that what you called them? How do you know they were seals? ” And more importantly, why were they broken? What did they used to hide?

Eva leans in to peer through the microscope at the artifact, adjusting the focus to see if there are any inscriptions or unique markings difficult to see with the naked eye.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 6:34:58 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Why did they call it a seal? It was a good question -- one so obvious that Penelope hadn't even considered.
[break][break]

"Why? Hm. It just sort of looked like one."
[break][break]

Like wax seals forcing a rolled up piece of paper closed. Maybe if Eva was with them, she would understand what she meant. It was a difficult thing to explain otherwise.
[break][break]

As the scientist examined the shred of jade, Penelope shifted her weight nervously from foot to foot, lips pressed into a terse frown. Since her revival, anxiety crawled down her back at the worse of times. The jade only emphasized those feelings.
[break][break]

"Do you see anything?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 7:54:58 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

oblivious to how eva is feeling or how she might feel in response to their repeated trips to the border without her, matias continues, adding fuel to the fire with his words.[break][break]

"we'll investigate further. no worries."[break][break]

not once does he think eva would feel JEALOUS.[break][break]

"seal implies that there's something being trapped which was the spirit that attacked us, most likely."[break][break]

as penny asks her question, he waits for a response as well.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 5:44:46 GMT
shiv Avatar

THREE-LEGGED STOOL

penelope x eva x matias

UNDER MICROSCOPE, the Head Professor would initially find nothing too out of the ordinary. They are indeed jade fragments. Perhaps, foreign and not of Hoenn origin, though jade deposits do exist here. However, the fragments are too polished and refined. would be able to acknowledge these fragments as pieces of a whole accessory or artifact—and not some naturally occurring material.

Though it may be too early for the three to understand (or perhaps not), the fragments do not show any signs of burning or heat damage. They are immaculate...

However, the more stares through the scope, the more she feels an unnerving dread. Suddenly, with the swiftness of a jump scare, the fragments flare hot red and yellow with the most violent speed. A primordial fright briefly seizes Eva's heart before fading.

Should she look back at the fragments or ask or , they would not have noticed the same phenomenon take place. Just normal fragments beneath the examiner's eye.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 19:00:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her back rises into a rigid stance, slightly tilted forward as she peers through the bright eye pieces of the microscope. She speaks as her fingers work to fine tune the placement and focus of what she is looking at.

“Hm. For fragments they are quite well-kept,” she observes, focusing in and out on the edges of the pieces, “Yes, fragments of a whole, I think,” they edges appears to be broken but not randomly. They are like the odd pieces of a puzzle. Another piece was clearly meant to fit, “Really quite . . . immaculate,” she couldn’t find another word to describe the graceful curves, the intricate design, the lack of wear despite being found amongst rubble.

The professor shifts in her seat as something slowly creeps up towards her. It’s not something she can see, only feel. Discomfort buries itself in her gut, causing her to shift even more. She suddenly appears restless. A glisten of sweat begins to shine across her forehead as a heat rises from her stomach. Adrenaline. That’s what it is. Fight or flight suddenly takes over her instinct, clouding her mind, blurring her vision within the scope. Her heart pounds against her chest like the beating of a drum of war. She feels helpless, angry, frightened, and -

Suddenly she jumps clear out of her chair, startled by the sudden ignition of the beads. She jumps back, eyes wide in fright, a clumsy tumble to the tiled floor that ends with a painful grunt as she lands funny on the wrist. There’s no questioning the paleness that suddenly took over her features, the rapid breathing, and wide, stunned look: she was petrified of something.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
THREE-LEGGED STOOL
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 2:03:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: