saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
beesties 2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 8:17:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

just a mere ten minutes after they had agreed to search for this hive, they find it attached to the outside of what remains of melody's gym. it's on the ground level with an entrance that arches wide enough for them to enter side by side.[break][break]

"i'll—"[break][break]

a flash of green passes by him, blurred only because of how fast it moves. up ahead, virizion awaits at the entrance.[break][break]

"—lead."

[attr="class","ooc"]mission![break]
[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beesties 2
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 2:10:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Someone seems eager." she comments as she watches virizion blare past them all as Cobalion trots alongside Melody. [break][break]

Cobalion huffs, he knew virizion always had a knack for speed but could be reckless in his own opinion yet he remained as silent as always. [break][break]

"She always do that?" Melody asks wondering if she could learn more about the other swords and how they differ from one another.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beesties 2
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 16:09:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle follows the two as they go investigate the source of the bees. he's not too worried about it, having faced worse, but he still would've preferred if people went in first before him.

"how come terrakion isn't as sociable as the other two?" he asks, his tone close to whining.

there's no doubt that terrakion was around though. he'd taken over entei's job of stalking kyle around for a while now, with the fire-type resigning itself to guarding the roost of ho-oh's avatar instead.

a glance around wasn't enough to find the legend, though kyle doubts he'd show himself easily anyways. much like virizion, it'd probably only pop up when it wants to.

"i'd hang out with him more if he did, to be honest. at least he doesn't burn my garden down."

that's one advantage it had over entei as well.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
beesties 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 14:45:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes. she likes to be the first one to do something. i think it's because she likes the attention."[break][break]

similar to matias even if he won't admit as much. he doesn't even like the attention, he tells himself. this is coming from the man who has a pr manager.[break][break]

at kyle's question, he could only shrug.[break][break]

"maybe terrakion just needs more time to warm up to you. but it's weird since you're a pretty likeable guy."[break][break]

he hums.[break][break]

"any ideas, melly?"

[break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beesties 2
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 18:32:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

She steps one foot after the other as Virizion rushes off into the distance, cobalion trotting alongside her. [break][break]

"Eh, that's probably just how he is." she responds to regarding 's question. "Cobalion hates people, no matter how much I used to try and change his mind. Only exception has been kids and " In fact, it was because of Cobalion's stalwart opinion on people Melody slowly begun to see his point. [break][break]

"Cobalion's never once spoken to me though. Always silent. At most he seems to be able to bombard me with his emotions." it was like on a whole new level compared to before, maybe Madeleine's manipulations blocked most of it previously?"If he still hangs around though, he probably does still enjoy you. Otherwise he'd have left by now." she reassures him. [break][break]

The sound of buzzing began to grow louder.

notes about this post

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 17:51:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
if he went by anime archetypes, entei and terrakion would be entirely different ones even though they both don't like the spotlight. where entei is the shy uwu boy, terrakion is definitely the silent tsundere boy.

"you can't say that back to me after i said that to you on your old gym!" he tells melody. it's one of his cringiest line he's said in history so it's difficult to forget. "and we're not at odds with each other!" he responds to matias' implication. "he's just, you know, giving that tough guy vibe and failing it. he's trying his best, guys."

anyways.

kyle whistles, and turns his head to a direction. terrakion appears, only to be pushed by kyle from behind so it can catch up with the two. it starts to budge, lagging behind, but still keeping a comfortable distance with the other of its trio.

"let's just find the boss bee," he whines.

somehow, it felt too uncomfortable to talk about his relationship with his pokemon. he doesn't particularly take a time to hang out with them as much as matias and melody do, after all.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 8:05:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"cobalion hates everyone but i must imagine he particularly hates me."[break][break]

though it goes unsaid, the feeling is mutual.[break][break]

up ahead, the buzzing finally comes into sight as they come across a large swarm of combees. an army, really, and who else would be in the middle of it all other than virizion?[break][break]

"shit, she's going ham."[break][break]

virizion's SACRED SWORD shines bright as she dashes around the space, taking combees down one after the other.

[break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 21:13:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"Just shows I was listening to you." she says giving kyle a small little wink. [break][break]

She knew he was right but she'd rather not give him a reason to go to someone else. [break][break]

Matias speaks up on Cobalion hating him more than others. "Yeah. You're right too. He hates you especially, a small spike of anger any time you walk into a room with him." she says as Cobalion turns his head towards her and stares at her with his same stern expression as always. She put her hands up as if surrendering to him.[break][break]

Cobalion however, in comparison to Virizion, chooses to sit back and watch for a few moments. "Uhhh, Cobalion?" she asks as she wonders if he is going to help. Seems like he doesn't want to, still upset with her for what she had done. "He doesn't wanna help her but, cant just leave her to fight alone hun." she responds as Cobalion turns his head away, yet she felt sadness from him, not anger.[break][break]

Ugh whatever, she had to be the adult here it seemed. "Smeargle. Glaciate." she orders as she drops a pokeball in front of her and suddenly the temperature in the cave begins to drop rapidly and a freezing wind passes through the cave attacking several combees.

notes about this post

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 17:32:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle always felt left out in this chapter of history, though it's one that he's glad he's not caught up in the middle. well, he is now, but at least it's in a way that he can always opt out and look to the other side.

"ayy, my guy, coballion," his greeting was long and winded, almost like a jeer. "it makes me glad i'm liked more than matias."

it wasn't long before action happened. both kyle and terrakion looked at the sight, horrified.

the rock-type dashes in and makes a quick guard against its sibling, parrying each strike in the defense of the wild pokemon. it stomps on the ground and erects a shard of stone edge afterwards, protecting them against the harsh, cold winds of kyurem.

kyle can only squeeze his temples. "they're combee, guys," he reminds both. "let's not use excessive force or we'll have rangers breathing down our necks."

at least some of the combee had opted to flee deeper to their nest in the midst of terrakion holding things back with the best of its ability.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 8:45:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah, melody, be cool."[break][break]

matias shares a look with virizion that urges the swordsman to dial it back a bit. her SACRED SWORD dims slightly as she continues to fend off the combees.[break][break]

"they're likely just protecting their queen so we're on the right path."[break][break]

he peers through the thick of the swarm and points at a path in the wall.[break][break]

"maybe it's through there?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 4:05:30 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She rolls her eyes at the pun matias was making. "Well my lapras would certainly enjoy it here now.." she whispers to herself. [break][break]

"Listen, maybe they'd go to sleep? Iunno, its less destructive than dragon energy." she says as she crosses her arm as she recalls smeargle. "Does this even still count as my property? I doubt the rangers have much jurisdiction here. Besides they'll wave it off, I work with them a lot. It's fine.". [break][break]

"I cleared the first blockade and you cleared the second one, now it's 's turn. Cmon Mr champ." as she cheers him on from a safe and healthy distance. Would she be revived from this far away if she died again? [break][break]

Could she be revived twice??

notes about this post

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 18:06:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks at the two before begrudgingly resigning himself to his fate. a heavy sigh leaves his chest.

"alright."

that just means that the next time something happens, it's someone else's job. it's only good that he gets one of the boring ones while the situation wasn't as dangerous yet.

he pushes terrakion so he takes the lead with him, which ultimately proves to be the wrong choice as the ground crumbles under their weight. the cracks travel all the way through, reaching their entire party.

"w-wait."

the skirmish had damaged the dilapidated state of melody's gym even further. ice had made the ground brittle and the virizion's footwork hammered further fractures. terrakion's weight only served as a tipping point in the most literal meaning of the word.

it gives way to a steep slope all the way down. a heavy musty smell lingers in the air, alongside the aroma of honey.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:24:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"?"[break][break]

leave it to mister champ to send them to their deaths. the floor cracks and immediately gives, dropping them into the unknown.[break][break]

thankfully, it's a short fall and slide, and matias is used to rough terrain so it doesn't really affect him much.[break][break]

there, he sniffs.[break][break]

"i smell a vespiquen ahead."

[break]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 3:26:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

The floor breaking catches her by surprise, however it doesn't surprise Cobalion, it scooped her up instantly and navigated his way down with her on his back. "Thanks.." [break][break]

She liked her HIBERNATION method more, it was safer to put them to sleep in her opinion but oh well. She noticed Matias sniffing the air...why was it so fucking musky? Gross. [break][break]

"Lets move forward then."

notes about this post

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beesties 2
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 20:20:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he'd rather have a charjacola right now, but he supposed if he wants anything sweet right now, he'll have to settle with honey.

they fall because of terrakion's weight. he's not trying to be fatphobic, but he's definitely the most chunky out of the three swords of justice. it would do them good if he lost weight.

and it would do them better if kyle can ignore matias.

"why are you sniffing?"

his avatar powers didn't make him a dog, right? speaking of powers, though-

"and you'll just make stone stairs back up for us, right?"

kyle's reaction to unpleasant situations was to whine about it. it was a coping mechanism, especially if they're going to storm a hive of vespiquen. it's only going to turn bad regardless of what they do.

though reluctant, kyle pushes further their adventure.