played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 5:49:03 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Deep in Slateport city, the lights were bright and the smoke was thick, casting the perfect backdrop for their late night exchanged. Felix was out wearing his typical uniform: black turtle neck for the cold weather, black slacks, belt, and casual dress shoes. It wasn't as laid back as he preferred, but given his position and tonight's deadly task, it gave him the presence he needed for the transaction to push through.

"Been a while." Eyes fixed straight ahead, his voice came out in a low grumble, like a darkened ocean. "How are you holding up?"

With Rocket, with responsibilities, with the weight of doomsday overhead. It might've been months since their last conversation, but the concern he felt for the other was still alive and well. Feelings like those don't just die on their own.
mission

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 4:00:50 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"That it has. Too long."

Barnaby inhaled deeply. Held it there for a moment. Felt the sting of cold within his lungs. And then exhaled, his breath visible in the chilly night air.

He could lie. Could bluff all he wanted with a pleasant smile on his face. He could decieve Felix easily, if he so desired. But he didn't. There was just something about the probable end of the world that stamped out the urge to conceal. What was the point of lying?

After all, he still cared for . The ROCKET admin saved his life, once. Trust like that didn't fade with time.

"I've been better, I'll admit." His cobalt eyes flitted upward, looking for a meteoroid that wasn't there yet. The smoke obscured the night sky, anyway. There weren't even any stars to wish on.

"I'm worried about what's to come." Unconsciously, Barnaby's grip tightened on the briefcase containing the counterfeit money. "What about you?"

Silently, thoughts of came to mind.
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 4:49:44 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"I guess I could say the same," he sighed, breath weighed down by the icy cold. Felix could care less for his own expiration date -- that had become a given after signing away his life to ANVIL. But, more and more, the man of steel could feel his heart warp for more than just his brother's existence.

The aftermath of this meteor on their lives was something that didn't sit well with him.

"It'll be over soon, though."

One way or another, the day will pass, and they'll have their answer.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 18:01:14 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"True." Why dwell on the inevitable? At least there were distractions to keep his mind occupied in the meantime.

"Until then, I suppose we have to focus on the here and now." The briefcase felt heavy in Barnaby's hand as he spoke. "How do you want to do this?"

This being the exchange. Who would take point, who would be backup in case something went south, etc.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 6:24:13 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"You handle the exchange, I keep us alive if anything goes south."

It was a simple plan without much room for failure. By utilizing both of their strengths, there was a chance they'd be able to go through this exchange without much issue.

"Sounds good?"

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 1:59:17 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Sounds good to me."

Barnaby had confidence in Felix's ability to keep them alive. The man was a soldier, after all. He'd honed his skills for years for this exact purpose.

"Let's get going, then." Barnaby said, stepping off the curb of the sidewalk and heading toward the looming warehouse in front of them. The drop had been arranged to happen within this vacant property. It was pitch black save for the flickering lampposts overhead; even those faded as the entrance to the warehouse came into view.

Barnaby didn't immediately enter. Instead, he looked through a nearby window. The inside was barely illuminated, but some details could be made out.

"Are those your buyers?" He asked Felix, wanting confirmation before they began the exchange.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 1:26:14 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The warehouse was a familiar backdrop of previous dealings from the past. Without hesitation, the man utilized his tall stature to peer into the window from over Barnaby's head, squinting to get a good look at the building's inner. It was hard to see too much, with the dingy yellow light barely casting a far enough reach. But, from what he could tell, there weren't any causes for concern. Just a normal warehouse.

"Yeah," he confirmed, noticing a few familiar faces. This wasn't the first time they'd crossed paths. "If you have everything ready, we should go. Better to get this over with."

Hand pinned to his sides, one on his pistole the other on a spare pokeball, he'd follow Barnaby inside.

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 1:53:08 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
While Felix leaned overhead, Barnaby took a moment of his own to assess the men through the window. There were four of them; some illuminated by the glow of cigarettes, some stone-faced and staunchly watching the warehouse entrance. ROCKET was expected, after all, and they were approaching the allotted meeting time.

His grip tightening on the handle of the briefcase, Barnaby's eyes flicked back to meet the admin's - an acknowledging look - before he strode toward the entry door.

The scraping of rusted metal announced their entrance. All four men within stiffened, but soon relaxed when they noticed they outnumbered their ROCKET business partners. Hubris on their part.

"Let's keep this brief," Barnaby began, his voice level and unthreatening. There was no reason to be; Felix was all the threat he needed. "We're here to exchange the agreed upon goods. You go first,"

A finger tapped the outside of the briefcase. "And if everything looks fine, you'll get the money."

Unnoticed by Barnaby, one of the gang members slipped his hand into his pocket.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:52:01 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Where Barnaby's gaze fell short, Felix's picked up the loose ends, noticing the shuffling of one's hands and the hardness in another's jawline. They were looking to pull something, he was sure of it.

The frontman begrudgingly reached out, goods dangling between his thick fingers. A taunting look glimmered in the shadows of eyes expression.

Annoyed, Felix took a step forward. His towering figure and broad shoulder cast a shadow over the lot. One that noticeably forced two of the men to shrink a step back.

"Check the goods," he murmured to his companion, "I'll keep my eye on them."

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
OLD FACES
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 17:19:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Based on the way the lot stiffened and exchanged wary glances, their plans had obviously been silently altered by 's presence. Thankfully, they handed over their duffle bag without further incident.

As instructed, Barnaby inspected the contents of the bag for anything suspicious or lacking from their deal. Surprisingly, it all seemed to be in order.

"Everything checks out." He assured, tossing their payment over to one of the goons. He floundered over the briefcase and fumbled to take hold of it, barely keeping it from hitting the ground. One of their own then checked to see if the money was good. A solemn nod conveyed that it was.

"A pleasure doing business with you. We'll be in touch with any future exchanges."

Barnaby turned to Felix, smiling faintly. He'd been the reason their deal went off flawlessly.

"Let's head out."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OLD FACES
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 2:20:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: