Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 3:03:18 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Elisabeth liked jazz, she decided. [break][break]

The soulful croon of saxophones was something she'd rarely heard until coming to Hoenn. It might have even been during Splashfest, drinking at a beachfront bar with , that she'd first found her fondness for this music that was such a departure from her childhood tastes. [break][break]

Here in Lilycove, the bar was quieter than the one from back then. Less patrons wandered around this place, no longer congregated to celebrate a singular, over-publicized event. People here wanted to drink. They wanted to fade away into the night, and be forgotten for a little while.[break][break]

Rarely did Elisabeth find herself joining them, but here she was, drinking a gin and tonic in pensive silence.[break][break]

Her chin rested on a hand as her emerald eyes unfocused on the sight of the glasses gleaming behind the bar counter; a crossed leg dangled to and fro from where she sat on a bar stool, alone.[break][break]

Elisabeth could teleport home. She'd finished the work that had brought her to Lilycove, providing pretty flowers for a wake not far from here. She had no reason to linger in this city that wasn't her own.[break][break]

Still, she had nothing and no one to go home to, either.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 4:07:42 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
it's a haunt she shouldn't frequent as much as she should. it's the same haunt where the ghost of her past self, shy only a few months now, mind you, met the man who offered her salacious salvation. though that would be giving him too much credit. her empty cat's eyes had drawn him in and snapped him up - taken him, as much as he'd taken her. 

there is an odd sentimentality she feels now, especially now that he is working more. especially now that their joint project is complete. especially now that she is not convinced she's no longer enough of an asset for him.

another sip of her manhattan and the jazz moves slower. the bassist is playing just for her and he is pleading with the curve of his bow for her to spread her legs, to turn her head so her hair falls just right over her cheeks. and yet the alcohol-tinged blush upon those cheeks is still no more than that - a blush. a touch of something. 

her gaze wanders. the pianist takes over the lead and she turns away from the stage. cool eyes wander, and stop, on another woman.

"another, marcus," she says when silence lapses. in that moment right before the crowd starts their clapping and their reveling - until the music starts again. with her bartender busy with her drink, she plucks up her clutch and moseys her way to the woman. 

next to her is a man with a sideways grin, one hand on his knee, the other marveling at what the woman's skin might feel under his fingertips. anya touches his knee, his hand, and snares his startled gaze. ruby lips purse and he opens his own, wanting. 

"i believe you took my seat," she says and he blinks. looks as though to argue, but then marcus is on the opposite side of the bar, sliding her manhattan over and saying, "here you go, molly."

she steps aside and he gets up and his confusion tickles her. she's still smirking when she raises her drink to her lips and cocks a brow at her companion. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 4:33:26 GMT
[nospaces]

Maybe this was why Elisabeth rarely visited bars, in the end. All creatures knew when they were being observed; all prey recognized the form of their predator. [break][break]

Some simply had become venomous to compensate, like she had.[break][break]

When a man sat down beside her, blatant in his drunken purpose, he reminded her of the faceless strangers that had once sat opposite her the past decade. They'd been paraded in elaborate dinners, galas, and events designed to appeal to her late husband's business interests, though they hungered for more things. [break][break]

The eyes of those men had roamed, too, and sometimes she'd been spiteful enough to let them wander too long, indulging them in whatever fleeting pleasure they sought to take from her. They didn't understand they were being used, the way they thought they were using her.[break][break]

Adultery was the only knife she knew that could hurt her husband as viciously as he'd hurt her.[break][break]

This time, Elisabeth did not entertain the notion with so much as a passing glance. Things were different, now. [break][break]

Hoenn was not Kalos, and she was no longer Lisa Bortiforte. Her body was now her own, for the first time in what felt like years.[break][break]

The only person she could hurt was herself.[break][break]

"You didn't have to do that," was her faintly amused reply, watching as the man scattered like a Venipede into the darkness before her unexpected savior. Green eyes glanced up to meet ice-blue, lips pulled into a sly smirk that mirrored her own. "I'm not so defenseless as I look."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2022 18:53:40 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
she laughs. it's a musical sound. her lips find the rim of the glass and she waits for the crescendo on stage to reach its apex and then fall to a more mutable sound, low enough for conversation, before she speaks again. 

"darling, did i say i was doing that for you?" her smile is playful - a light lilt to her lips - but it does not reach her eyes. those are startlingly blue and just as startlingly empty. hypnotic, some men have said - because who wouldn't want to bed the devil herself? 

"i don't pander to the defenseless," she says. her lips leave a sticky red print on the rim. the whiskey runs warmth down her throat, over her skin, and she runs her tongue along her teeth. 

"i do, however, enjoy remarkable company, when it makes itself known. but ah, it looks like corinth is vying for her solo." the celloist's bow dips and a low, forlorn note smothers everything around it. the rest of the band shifts to complement her and she takes the opportunity with a flick of her wrist.

the long, drawn look on her face hushes the remainder of sideways conversations. anya crosses her ankles and delicately holds her drink under her nose, tasting the bouquet while she watches. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2022 19:13:46 GMT
[nospaces]

Elisabeth's eyes lacked the same emptiness entirely; too much seemed to churn in them, instead. Hers was an emerald sea of emotion that you could lose yourself in, if you lingered too long. [break][break]

She didn't hypnotize, but sometimes, she fascinated.[break][break]

"Remarkable company?" Elisabeth echoed, and this time, it was her lilting laughter that sang in the bar. "What a reputation I'll have to live up to. You must not get much in the way of new visitors here."[break][break]

The blonde lowered her drink, her own lips staining it a blushing rose-pink: a paler, softer match to the stranger's bright, ruby-rimmed glass.[break][break]

was a regular, that much was evident from the way she referenced the band members by name and the way the bartender seemed to know her drink without so much as a whisper of her asking.[break][break]

'Molly' he had called the woman, and it seemed only polite to return that courtesy, given intentionally or no.[break][break]

"My friends call me Elisa," the florist introduced herself once the music slowed and quieted, a new number preparing itself in the brief intermission. She raised her drink as if in toast, murmuring in Kalosian: "Santé."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 20:28:19 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
"places like this always have their fair share of regulars and passersby." she recognizes a few of the patrons. some of them she's even slept with. a couple have purchased paintings from her. they help substantiate the fiction of molly fouller. they give credence to her life here, drawing her further and further away from the woman she once was (and still, undeniably, is). 

when corinth blows the rest of the band out of the water, anya smiles. she raises her martini glass to elisa's and the clink chimes neatly, hanging suspended until the pianist dominates the room once again.

"a pleasure, elisa. so then," she says, stirring her bar cherry around, "what do your enemies call you?"
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 21:14:17 GMT
[nospaces]

The glasses clinked and Elisabeth drank deeply, her part of the social contract fulfilled. Her own disguises were far more mundane than Molly Fouller's, built in local community events in Petalburg and a mild-mannered persona seated behind her florist's counter. [break][break]

None of those practised pleasantries revealed themselves here, in a bar so far from her place of work -- Rocket and civilian alike.[break][break]

"Why, Molly, are you insinuating there are people in this world who don't enjoy my company?" A hand alighted on her neck with faux offense, offset by an impish smile that revealed the depths of her amusement. "Although I suppose that's the curse of being remarkable."[break][break]

An absent swirl of her glass let the liquid settle, mulling over the question before determining her answer.[break][break]

"Femme folle, usually," she said at last, lashes fluttering up at as she murmured the Kalosian insult aloud. "Other times, mon amour. Yours?"[break][break]

It was only polite to return the question.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 3:05:29 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
the kalosian still tickles her behind the ears, crawling down the side of her neck, sinking a fleshy, heavy weight at the top of her spine. cradling her head and whispering sweet wiles; tugging at flayed heartstrings, memories long untethered. her head tilts, as though whisking away a presence - but there's nothing there.

at her companion's quip, she only offers a sly half-smile, eyes still wandering over the band. there is a soft glow around them, a hazy energy curling from bow strings and low tenors, from sweat and hard breath, red rancor lights sweeping over them and drawing their blood. 

lazily, she places her now-empty martini glass behind her. marcus hooks it by the stem with one pass and begins on another wordlessly while anya leans back, elbows propped up on the bar. slowly encroaching on the blonde.

"petite fleur." her mouth betrays her. some cognitive function greased up from the manhattan, oiled down and liquored up. the words are acrid and sting the back of her throat. that sly smile falls to a thin line. contemplative. 

"i have no enemies," she says shortly after, reaching for her newly made manhattan.

"your parfum is lovely, by the way." blue eyes finally leave the band to flicker over to elisa.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 3:37:54 GMT
[nospaces]

"Petite fleur."[break][break]

'Little flower.' [break][break]

Elisabeth's eyes widened ever so slightly at this unexpected answer, sipping at her drink once more to fill the silence that had fallen for a moment between them.[break][break]

Expressions of tenderness could be the most exquisite form of cruelty, she well knew.[break][break]

"I have no enemies," Molly Fouller then said, an unspoken admission in the way her lips curled into a smile that knew no warmth. The empty light of the woman's eyes captured Elisabeth's own as if seeing through her, as clearly as through a naked pane of glass.[break][break]

Or a mirror, perhaps.[break][break]

The sudden shift to her compliment was likewise unexpected. A hand self-consciously strayed to her bare neck at the acknowledgment of her perfume, strands of blonde hair tickling her skin with the motion. [break][break]

"Merci. Lily-of-the-valley and honeysuckle." The floral notes wafted from her with a pleasant, subtle infusion of sweetness, carrying with it the memory of a mother who had once seemed the most elegant being in all the world. "Perfumery is an idle pastime of mine. This fragrance became something of a signature, I suppose."[break][break]

It was their scent that she favored, not the meanings they represented.[break][break]

Flowers of happiness masked the melancholy that lingered around her like a second shadow.[break][break]

"I am glad, by the way." Elisabeth's gaze cut meaningfully to , their proximity now something closer, more intimate than before. Her voice hushed as she leaned towards her, its decibel lowering to an almost tender softness. "That you have no enemies."[break][break]

An implication laced itself into the words, unseen but as present and tangible as any perfume.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 3:12:18 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
skin bubbles and pops. the plastic snake of an iv tube succumbs to the heat, melting and mixing, forever-fire dismembering. sand in the back of her molars, crunching, with wildfire copper in the sky. bruises and melancholy tell the story of a hundred others like her, spun from jazzy opera and ringed by velvet curtains. 

fickle lobotomy. no one else could have broken her open and sewn her back up. her head hurts. she leans into her fingers, sideways, as though pondering the music. pressing into her temples.

and her addiction swings hot and heavy; the craving for 's pink release moves through her in waves. 

"lily-of-the-valley is poisonous to human and pokemon, is it not?" she says, voice still smooth as silk. she leans into elisabeth's closeness, but her mouth is still an unreadable line. perfect arched eyebrows do not twitch; eyes do not flicker.

"i've worked quite hard to keep it that way." their graves are nameless mounds of dirt. they live on nowhere - not even in her memories. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 4:43:09 GMT
[nospaces]

A girlish laugh bubbled out from her throat, dark in its self-satisfied amusement.[break][break]

The taste of alcohol on her lips and the pulse of the music on the air had loosened Elisabeth enough to lean further into the conversation, peeling back the layers of caution that so often characterised her interactions with strangers.[break][break]

"You know your flora," the florist said, approval shining in her emerald eyes. "Cardiac glycosides, yes. The entirety of the flower is toxic, from stem to petal." She tipped her empty glass in assent, its surface twinkling in the light as she grinned. "Then again, hearts are always weak to beautiful things, don't you think?"[break][break]

Marcus silently made to refill her drink, though his stare lingered, noting the woman's slow descent into giddy inebriation but seeing no reason yet to intervene.[break][break]

"It's a difficult thing, keeping one's garden clear of enemies, isn't it? Like uprooting a weed that just. Won't. Stay. Gone." A restless fingertip drummed on the counter with each final word, punctuating it decisively. "You can't tolerate pests, you know. Give them an inch to flourish, and you're simply... overgrown with them."[break][break]

She scowled with playful distaste for the concept, then let her lips curl back into a smirk once more.[break][break]

"I admire your ruthless tenacity."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 22:50:19 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
"not very well," she admits though there is a decent amount of knowledge tucked into the recesses of her brain. the gesture does not invoke an emotional response from her, but she reacts in kind, masking as she is want to do around strangers. her own leans back in kind while she lazily strums her fingers against her knee to the music. 

"i've found success if you just pour enough toxicity into the soil." create a barren landscape where nothing can flourish, where each step is to suffer and wither, further and further into wilted eventuality. 

"ruthless tenacity," she repeats with a glimmer and a bit of a chuckle. "darling, we're speaking of flowers and weeds, surrounded by prey who think they're predators. however could you draw the conclusion that i'm ruthless, nevermind tenacious?"

but isn't she? woefully bound and shackled to a man and their child, enraptured by a motherhood twisted with vile discovery. 
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 6:51:17 GMT
[nospaces]

"Those who do not believe gardening requires ruthlessness and tenacity have never fought an invasion of kudzu," Elisabeth replied with a roll of her eyes; this was not aimed at Molly Fouller, but rather unnamed figures that had made previous assumptions in the gardener's company.[break][break]

Of softness. Of delicacy.[break][break]

As if nurturing life was quaint, and not laborious in any capacity.[break][break]

"Pouring toxicity in soil is a double-edged blade. You must be careful not to poison the very thing you're trying to grow, hm?"[break][break]

She frowned then, leaning forward onto the bar so that she propped herself up by the elbows. Her eyes unfocused as her chin settled in her hands, staring through Marcus as if he was nothing but another decoration in the bar. The music swept through her like the murmur of a lover, and she let her eyelids flutter shut, enjoying the sultry whisper of saxophones and piano keys.[break][break]

"It is always easier to destroy, than to create."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 3:51:36 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
amusement lilts her lips, colors her cheeks. she takes another languid sip and stretches like a cat, back arcing against the bar. clasped ankles twitch, toes tapping to the feverish rhythm as the musicians struggling against each other. it's always a shitshow when corinth's had a few drinks. anya longs to dance. 

and anya does not long for much.

at her last perfunctory statement, anya cannot help the laughter that crawls out of her throat. she tucks her glass back onto the bar before she can risk spilling it; intense blue eyes stare down her companion, delighted. 

"and yet we have such passion for creation, don't we? such martyrs we are. come, dance with me." she holds out a slender hand.
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Cross-Rhythm [C]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 4:23:13 GMT
[nospaces]

"Passion is a tyrant, in that way. How cruelly it rules over us."[break][break]

Blue eyes as beautiful and cold as ice itself stared down at her, and Elisabeth met them with her own vibrant emerald as Molly extended a hand. The improvisational music tangled in on its own rhythm as only jazz could, its melody spurred onwards with an emotional intensity lent by drink and the late night hour.[break][break]

It stirred the impulsivity of her own spirit as Elisabeth's delicate hand deigned to take this stranger's in her own, gracefully arising from her seat with a wicked smile.[break][break]

"This might be my first time dancing with a woman," she said, a teasing lilt to her words as she drew closer. "I suppose something about you tempts me."[break][break]

Curiosity and mischief alike danced in her eyes, daring in the way they held the redhead's gaze.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]