2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Neverland [s]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 12:57:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
was one of the brainiacs behind the project? Colour him impressed... and unsure if he actually believes it.

Angelo keeps that opinion to himself, joining plenty of others locked firmly away behind the prison bars of his smile.

Ones that Penelope seems keen to give an early pardon.

After some consideration, he places another island hopeful on the visitation pile. “On the one hand, it sounds like it has great potential to help lighten the ranger's load and do some good. It makes sense.

After all, if he played his cards right, he and Skyler could benefit from being part of this. They had a business to grow, in reputation and profit.

And yet on the other hand...

But as a civilian I've got to wonder, why focus your resources on a project like that now?” Angelo looks up at her, unwavering. “Wouldn't it be better spent on preventing the root of the problem?

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
Neverland [s]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 16:20:01 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I understand those sentiments."
[Break][break]
For a second, her politician's smile came peeking through the normalcy they'd always found themselves in. Penelope had to swallow it back down, leaning toward a more neutral expression.
[Break][break]
"I think, as one of the backers behind it, I see it as one of the many measures that should be put toward the problem."
[break][break]
This wasn't a one size fits all type of problem. Rather, a multi-faceted issue that struck their region with vigor, amplified only by further issues that in wake.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Neverland [s]
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 20:11:20 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Penelope's answer does little to impress or appease him. To soothe the concerns of a man who'd seen the ramifications of the last Megalopolan attack on these very streets - in his home and heart. 

It sounds like political language for 'this is how it is'. Dismissive.   

Frustration gnaws in Angelo's gut for the dark.

There's little his waves could rock and few shells he could pull onto the shore, what conches do beach give but a faint whisper.

It'll help some, I'm sure. Especially after, when the region needs to heal.” There's a curious flicker in blue, then. “What are these other measures you'd like to see put in place, then? Imagining there's no vote necessary.” Angelo pitches. 

He still holds confidence in

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Neverland [s]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:51:06 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: