stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 6:08:27 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]It’s sort of funny how time moves. The wrole continuing its cyclical path no matter the grandiosity of events. Life did not cease to be after the averted impact of the meteor. In fact, it was a bit laughable how he moved straight back into his mundane, day-to-day routine directly following the events that transpired on Mt. Pyre and in other areas of the region.[break][break]

There are still moments from that day that continue to linger in the back of their mind. The primal shard stays in their pocket—warm and hefty with a symbolic weight they don’t yet know how to place. Those ominous feelings—[break][break]

No matter. They are a bit appreciative of the return to familiar practice. Their job (both front and not,) is an aspect of their life that they are actually earnest in, though most might not guess it at a glance. And in any case, the rest is a bit nice as it’s still a bit difficult to move around. Their face is a sight, lingering bruise and splinted nose, and they’ve forgotten what it’s like to not be sore. So the excuse to stay tucked away within Circinus & Sagitta, bundled in comfier clothing and a cardigan is welcome.[break][break]

Today they painstakingly design invitations.[break][break]

Cecilia, also in recovery, is sprawled on a cushion near a space heater. A couple dreepy have settled with her. Also tucked close is an eevee that is apparently being mothered by her now as well. Leaned over their desk in fixed concentration, it’s an idyllic sort of scene with the fat, fluffy snowflakes that have begun to drift down from the sky. At least it is, until the doorbell chimes.[break][break]

“Ach, I thought I turned the sign around..” they say loud enough to be heard, though it’s drowsy eevee who makes first greeting, tottering away from the dragapult’s warmth to wander up to the apparent intruder.[break][break]

// m: m: zero to a hundred // cute…

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 12:08:29 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

bruises bloom in the winter cold as wyndon cross' CEO makes his way through the steps of sootopolis city. it's not an abnormal occurrance to see him in the city, especially since it's where his official residence is, but since the meteor's reckoning, he most often could be seen holed up in the headquarters in RUSTBORO.

[break][break] when the barrier had fallen, so had many of their stocks. all the preparations they had made in the face of the meteor had gone over well, but not perfectly, as no business transactions often did. much of his time had spent in long board meetings, full of unpleasant and unfriendly lawyer faces, as they decided to do with the outcome of the region and what had occurred in galar.

[break][break] not to mention, it was quite the effort to hide the scandal of their CEO having been injured in the scuffle at littleroot. jayden knew the board knew the importance of rocket — the company was his father's mantle, after all - but with what had happened with in the news... jayden swallows the sour pill by doing his best not to think about it, how yet again, one of his closest friends had betrayed him.

[break][break] instead he does what he always tends to do these days when he's not feeling well.

[break][break] pay a special friend a visit.

[break][break] he and his shiny umbreon enter the cozy space of circinus & sagitta with ease, the jingle of a bell alerting his entry. as he pulls his hood away from his face, there is snowflakes that fall away from his face and his umbreon's coat as she shakes away the powdered dust.

[break][break] violet eyes blink into the teetering light as he looks over at the shop's owner.

[break][break] "oh," he says, unable to help the way his voice pitches in disappointment. "should i come back later?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 17:55:07 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]Perhaps if Fern had actually looked up, they wouldn’t have let the little grumble roll free. But the familiar voice rings through the shop, over the low volume music playing from a wireless speaker at the corner of their desk. A zing of warmth follows, and they blink rapidly as they pause, and they nearly knock an ink bottle all over their work as they shake away their focus.[break][break]

“Huh?” Their head shoots up then, actually paying more attention to who it was than they had before. They don’t fail to note the curl of disappointment in Jayden’s voice, and despite it, they smile at him in reassurance. Shaking their head quickly, Fern pushes up from their chair. “No, no. Don’t you dare.”[break][break]

It is only when he stands that he realizes how long he’s been sitting in that one spit. Wincing, he stretches his arms up over his head in an attempt to dispel some of the soreness from his limbs. “Actually turn the sign for me?” he asks as he makes his way over to where stands. The eevee, who he’s taken to calling Rhiannon, paws at his ankle so he stiffly bends to scoop the little creature up.[break][break]

Tucking her into the crook of his arm, Fern uses his other hand to help brush more snowflakes from the other’s shoulders. “I wasn’t expecting to see you today. You’ve been so busy.” And Fern hadn’t wanted to bother him (even if he felt a degree of mild concern that perhaps Jayden wasn’t taking ample time to recover in favor of incessant work duties.)[break][break]

He’s exceptionally pleased by the surprise, though.
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 8:59:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

a burst of a laugh echoes in the cold space of the room.

[break][break] "are you threatening me?"

[break][break] but there's relief that blooms in his chest when the other speaks. admittingly, it would have been terrible to have to be turned away — even though the trek from his house to theirs was incredibly brief. nodding, jayden turns around and dose as asked, flipping the sign before blinking as fern crosses the room to meet him.

[break][break] he places a hand on the eevee's head, scratching it's head affectionately, as he mulls over the other's words.

[break][break] "i'm sorry for that," he confesses, leaning in for a kiss on the cheek. "work's been busy." he really did feel guilty. "you're not upset, are you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 0:24:34 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The laugh almost startles them, and they look up as their heart unexpectedly skitters and flips at the sound. Have they ever heard a full, uncontained laugh from Jayden.[break][break]

It’s something they could get addicted to.[break][break]

“Maybe…but only if you try to sneak back out again.” They would wrinkle their nose in play, but the tape pressed over the bridge prevents them from the inevitable pain from that reaction.[break][break]

The affectionate smile that finds its home on their lips whenever Jayden is around, though…that they can manage just fine.[break][break]

It only softens more as he bestows some affection on the eevee, who is more than happy to receive the scratchies.[break][break]

Warmth seeps through them as he kisses their cheek, and they reach with their free hand to card through his hair. “I mean, of course I’d like to see you more,” they offer honestly, “but I understand. I’ve been busy too, y’know?”[break][break]

They step back then, enough to survey him, as their expression turns furtive. “As long as you’re not overdoing it.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 7:18:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"mm." he seems to consider the thought for a second, leaning down to give more attention to the eevee. his fingers steeple in the pokemon's fur, scratching it under the chin, before he leans back. "i wouldn't dream of it."

[break][break] it's fun teasing fern. not that he'd ever admit to it.

[break][break] the topic of work gets brought up, and jayden can't help but be evasive. there are plenty of things that he is bound by duty to not be able to discuss, but more than that, there is a confusion in the other's words that he can't help but feel.

[break][break] overdoing it? when it came to his work, there was no other option. or if there was, jayden certainly didn't know of it.

[break][break] instead, he steps around and further into the office. his feet clack against the wooden board as he walks over to the project that the other was supposedly working on, his fingers pressing against the corners of the invitation on the table.

[break][break] "what's this?" he asks.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 0:25:11 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
They let out a musing hum, smile widening. “Smart of you,” they say with a quick wink. “This is Rhiannon, by the way,” it seems they are in need of the introduction now as the eevee wiggles in their arms, happy with the attention, “I haven’t figured out what to evolve her into just yet. And Ceci’s taken a shine to her.”[break][break]

The easy rapport and banter that has developed between them is a far cry from when they first began to interact, and it's something that Fern appreciates more and more as time passes. Each unexpected tease is a little surprise.[break][break]

Though Fern should have known the subject of work would have the other skirting things. They sigh as he very obviously dodge around the subject, and turn to follow him. “Ah, careful. It’s still drying. I’ve been offered the opportunity to provide the invitations for an upcoming gala in Slateport.”[break][break]

It’s a matter of pride, yes, but they’re not quite done with what they were talking about previously. “Jayden,” they say, quiet and soft, but perhaps a bit more stern than the other might typically expect from them. They tilt to the side and crane their head to catch his eye. “I just want to know that you’re taking care of yourself.”[break][break]

Their own injuries are still evident—bruising across their face and holding tape on their nose. But Fern is not the only one to have sustained injury, a fact that they make clear they haven’t forgotten as they watch Jayden earnestly.
[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 8:15:34 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"umbreon."

[break][break] the answer comes a little too quickly, and he ends up feeling sheepish as a result.

[break][break] " — or, maybe sylveon? it seems to have taken a liking to you."

[break][break] then again, jayden finds it hard to believe that someone wouldn't. he couldn't imagine a pokemon that wouldn't eventually find themselves delighted by the forger, whether they intended to or not.

[break][break] stepping across the room to observe fern's work, jayden is admonished and he steps back. "ah. sorry." he's still curious though — it's the first time that he's properly observed what it is that fern does, and as much as he likes to joke about eeby deeby, he can tell that there is care in the way that fern does what he does. it is one of the reasons that he admires them.

[break][break] 'jayden.'

[break][break] his heart stirs at the sudden word, though he's not sure why. it's not like it's the first time that fern has spoken his name - any of his names - and yet, there is something in those two syllables that make his insides do flips.

[break][break] "you're one to talk," he says instead, meeting their teal-colored gaze. "you didn't even go to the med bay."

[break][break] "i know. i checked."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 5:48:10 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
The swift answer prompts a laugh, “An unsurprising answer. She’d match Lada here, then. Sylveon might be nice, though I suppose there’s time enough to figure it out.” They squirrel away that tidbit, all the same.[break][break]

Knowing what he especially likes is good for future use.[break][break]

“Oh, no it’s alright. I just don’t want you to accidentally wind up with ink on your fingers. Pain to get out.” They look down at their work briefly, frowning. “I’m still not happy with it.” Fern’s attention doesn’t linger there for long, though.[break][break]

Their brows lift as they shoot him a guilty little look. “Oh, did you now? Keeping tabs, hmm?”[break][break]

Letting the eevee hop down from their arms to greet his umbreon with curious sniffs, Fern draws close again and peers up at him through slightly narrowed eyes.[break][break]

“You’re right, I did not. But I go home and rest when it is time for it, and I don’t take my work along with me. Plus, you know, I’ve got the whole holistic care thing down pat.”[break][break]

They watch him carefully, a small smile softening their features even as they say, “Can you claim you do the same?” Fern’s rise to his face, holding it carefully as their thumbs sweep over the circles under his eyes.[break][break]

“You look tired, dear. Though your distraction tactics are still very good, clever boy.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 6:41:15 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"yes."

[break][break] of course, he had been keeping tabs. it should have gone without question, given his personality.

[break][break] jayden could've easily argued the point that he kept tabs on all their recruits. after all, it was a part of his job after all. how could he monitor their training if he didn't know whether they were dead or alive?

[break][break] but it wasn't about that. jayden knew it — and fern did too.

[break][break] he wanted to be dismissive, and brush them away like he did everyone else, but when the thumb rises to his cheek and brushes against the bags under his eyes, jayden can't help but sigh. it could have either been a sigh of resignation, or comfort, easing into their touch. his fingers wrap around their warm one against his cheek, eyes fluttering shut for a second, before opening again.

[break][break] dear strikes a cord, the affectionate nickname thudding in his heart.

[break][break] "i'm doing my best," he says, because it is the most honest answer he can come up with at the moment. because both he and are at an impasse. they didn't go to the infirmary directly after the raids, and he sometimes didn't come home because there was too much work piling up on his desk.

[break][break] violet eyes meet teal.

[break][break] "i don't plan on leaving you anytime soon."

[break][break] his lips curve into a ghost of a smile.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 23:17:37 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
A small smile worms its way back to their face. “Thank you for looking out for me,” Fern murmurs, quiet and earnest, “Though rest assured that if I’d thought I was worse off than I am, I would have gone.”[break][break]

They are not just saying it to appease him, either. Fern isn’t so holistic in their medicinal approach that they would ignore a doctor when needed. But again, has successfully deviated them from their initial pestering.[break][break]

Still, they save him from any subsequent teasing.[break][break]

After all, he does relent when Fern presses (carefully so, even if a bit firm in their insistence.) His face turns against their palm and they study him carefully. Looking for any sign of reluctance or discomfort, but they find none. When his eyes open again, they are watching him back.[break][break]

“As long as you are,” they say quietly, “then that is enough for me.” Fern’s fingers continue to trace across his face, hand held there by Jayden’s own covering it. Eventually, their thumb drags lightly over the swell of his bottom lip, and Fern’s smile brightens at the quiet declaration.[break][break]

“You better not, or I won’t leave you be.” A breath of laughter follows, the warning only meant playfully.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 18:28:49 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

jayden knows they are right, but he still cannot help but worry.

[break][break] still, he doesn't argue further and allows the topic to lie.

[break][break] by the time he opens his eyes, he finds himself lost once more in the sea-blue hue of 's gaze. a thumb against his bottom lip, and there must be something in the way that fern looks at him, or the way that he feels. because, despite the protest of his still-healing ribs, jayden's hand goes to slide against fern's lowerback and then bring the other flush against him as he dips his head to capture their lips in a kiss.

[break][break] he nips their bottom lip, pressing their foreheads together.

[break][break] "good. i wouldn't have it any other way."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 3:21:23 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Grateful that he doesn’t press the subject, Fern also lets the topic slide away. They’re not eager for a spat to erupt between them—especially when it’s been a bit since they’ve had a moment alone.[break][break]

Luckily, seems to be of the same mind.[break][break]

The kiss comes as a surprise, but a welcome one. A thrill in their chest flutters through them as Jayden reels them in with a firm press against their back. They lean in willingly, readily eager in their response.[break][break]

Their hands snake up over his shoulders and lace behind the nape of his neck as their foreheads rest together. “Me either,” they coo, chasing the nip with another quick kiss, “so if I have you for the foreseeable future…how do you suggest we pass the time?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 3:35:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

as fern kisses him back, a thrill chases it's way up his spine. the same it does whenever their lips meet.

[break][break] "whatever you want," he murmurs, dipping his head down to kiss them back. it's impossible, the hold that fern has on him. jayden has always prided himself in being an independent person, but for some reason, when he is with fern, he feels like losing all sense of reason. of logic. it's thrilling.

[break][break] he pulls back, pressing one last kiss against their mouth, and teeth grazing their bottom lip.

[break][break] "what are your plans for the day?"

[break][break] his voice is low, his eyes dark in the quiet of the room.

[break][break] snowflakes flutter down outside, threatening to box them in and coat sootopolis city in a flurry of white.

[break][break] but jayden's thoughts are elsewhere.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 3:57:50 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Fern hums a singular huff of laughter. “Oh, that’s so broad, though. The possibilities are endless.”[break][break]

He’s never considered himself the sort to form such a dedicated attachment. But how can he not want to trail after Jayden like a forlorn, lovestruck puppy? It’s silly, it’s sickly sweet. And it’s exactly what Fern wants— perhaps the other feels that he holds the swaying power, but in Fern’s mind, it’s the other way around.[break][break]

“Mmm, not much. Just trying to get a design figured out before I start mass producing these,” his glance shifts over to the work table, “s’pposed to be for a pretty big shindig.”[break][break]

“Buuuuuut..” he drawls as his gaze returns to darkened violet, hands sliding up into dark hair at the nape of the other’s neck, loosely twisting the soft strands through his fingers. “I am due for a break.”[break][break]

Fern doesn’t particularly mind the idea of being snowed in. Made clear in the way he presses closer still, smile twisting coyly. “So I’d say I’m all yours.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]