stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
978 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 17:36:39 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
Fern hums at the explanation offered as they sip from their own cup. “That makes sense to me. It’s only natural to prefer where you feel a sense of acceptance. Or a drive to further yourself, rather.” And he’s come far, just the same as Fern has. In different ways, but big strides nonetheless.[break][break]

A part of them somewhat expects him to go even further.[break][break]

Science, unfortunately, is a subject that often floats right over Fern’s head. In fact, there are many aspects of common education that are lost on them. They spent the bulk of their childhood learning how to land on their feet and shirk school in a colorful variety of ways. So long as they knew how to talk smart, it had never really mattered to them whether or not they actually showed up to class.[break][break]

Granted, when they hadn’t been committing flagrant truancy, they could admit to a soft spot for literature courses. Books. It was why they incorporated restoration and bookbinding into an aspect of their front business. They were perhaps not the most well-read, but it was still enjoyed.[break][break]

But literature is not science and so the words speaks don’t exactly connect, but they’re still enthusiastic. More because they deal in parts of his life that Fern has not yet managed to reach. And, if anything, crystablooms are fascinating to them. So they nod avidly, face brightening at the prospect of a day trip to Rustboro.[break][break]

“I would like that. I’d like to see any progress that has been made with crystablooms. I still haven't forgotten about our concept of potentially developing a tea blend from them.”
[break][break]

// m: m: zero to a hundred // cute…

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]

[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2023 17:48:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

there is something about sharing this part of his life with them that stirs a feeling in his chest. jayden is not normally to vocative, yet something about staring into 's eyes as he discusses the intimate parts of his civilian life makes it all the more appealing to him. makes him want to share the parts of his life that they do not yet know.

[break][break] it's easy for him to talk about rocket with them, as it is a shared interest of theirs. however, his own ties with wyndon venture far more complicated — too closely tied to his family, to the past that he not dare speak of lest those demons come to rise in the present. but talking about simple things like this are innocent enough, and it makes him feel closer to them still.

[break][break] "good," he says, his fingers curling over theirs across the table as he sips the last of his beverage with his other hand. "let's call it a date then. i'll make a spot on my calendar."

[break][break] outside, the storm rages loudly as sootopolis is encased in deluges of snow. in the safety of their abode, however, as he looks at them across the table, jayden's smile is warm.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
white winter hymnal [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 5:12:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: