TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 12:56:51 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

a coworker had told him about it, how the slateport museum had just gotten a cool new sharpedo in it's exhibit and that it was all the rage. he knew that his girlfriend would've been thrilled to see it, and their days just happened to match up that week.

[break][break] a younger waits in front of the aquarium's interest, dressed in his best t-shirt and jeans. he's never been one for formal wear, but he made sure that this shirt was pressed.

[break][break] (she always bullied him, that sometimes it looked like he just rolled out of bed. but she also always said that she liked him that way, all mussed up and barely awake. girls were confusing.)

[break][break] looking down at his phone briefly, he blinks when he notices her out of the corner of his eye.

[break][break] "hey!" he grins. "over here!"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
i relicanth thank you enough

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 3:52:11 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Dressed in a bright yellow sundress, the young budding reporter strode up to the aquaram with a smile that could blind an army. According to , who she almost always didn't believe, because he had this insistent habit of embellishing his stories just to get a rise from her, there was supposed to be a new sharpedo exhibit.
[break][break]
"Hey," She waved back, easily finding her place beside him, "I see you're finally wearing that shirt I got you. It looks good!"
[break][break]
Her elbow lightly nudged his side, teasing. As much as she gave him shit for always dressing down, Ollie had a knack for always making it work. It just burned her because, when he did put in some effort, the man nearly looked like a model.
[break][break]
"So! What do we start off with? You wanna check out the magikarps and work our way up orrrrr..." A glint shone in her eyes and her brows wiggled. "We can start off with a BANG!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 9:07:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

when she steps over to him, he leans forward and presses a chaste kiss to her cheek before stepping back. he brightens.

[break][break] "oh, you noticed?" he chuckles a bit, preening at the attention for a moment as he slides a hand down his chest to smooth a crease. "yeah - it's really comfy!"

[break][break] his brow arches as she suggests a bang.

[break][break] "miss livy," he admonishes her with a laugh. "how are you supposed to climb up the career ladder with that kind of a reputation?" he teases, before sliding his hand into hers and starting to lead them towards the aquarium.

[break][break] "we can start by the finneon and magikarp, and then wrap around." as they step towards the aquarium entrance, he leans down and whispers in her ear, "that can come later."

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 21:02:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Good."
[break][break]
The shirt better be comfy after spending what she did on it. But, if every penny equated to another second of seeing at his best, she'd believe it'd well worth the expense.
[break][break]
His hand effortlessly slid into hers, and with a light chuckle, their fingers intertwined.
[break][break]
"Just watch me, Mr. Morales," She shot back, winking, "But, sure, fine, if you want to start off with some lame finnoen, we can."
[break][break]
The finnoen weren't lame, and neither were the magikarps, but when compared to a sparkling new sharpedo exhibit they look like a can of unopened tuna.
[break][break]
As they stepped up to one of the larger tanks, which spanned from one side of the exhibit to the other, Penelope looked up, wanting to watch the sparse groups of finnoen peer out from the water.
[break][break]
"If you were a water type, what pokemon would you be?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 21:42:01 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"they're not lame," he says with a laugh. "but they sure aren't any sharpedo. but we can't just start with the climax."

[break][break] he winks at her, then leads her into the exhibit.

[break][break] ollie gestures for her to wait as he hurries to pay for their tickets and they're let inside, but soon enough they are walking over to the big fish tanks. no matter how many times ollie sees it, he can't help but be amazed at how huge everything is.

[break][break] he's a country boy, after all. he and eva grew up in a small town in kanto.

[break][break] "hmm," he says, cocking his head to the side. "when i was a kid, i always wanted to be a blastoise. if i hadn't met tofu, i would've probably picked it as my starter." he chuckles. "what about you? something cute like a horsea, or maybe a vaporeon?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 4:38:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"A vaporeon," She roared, laughing, " Do you even know me? I'm more like an....Empoleon. Yeah, an Empoleon."
[break][break]

Penelope gave a short nod after, locking in her answer. Nothing less than a steel water type would fit her personality.
[break][break]

Smirking, she glanced back at the tank.
[break][break]

"You're so cute, by the way."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 5:33:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

he flushes.

[break][break] "well — i thought girls liked vaporeon!"

[break][break] even though he's embarrassed, he manages to let out another laugh. typical ollie, rolling with the punches.

[break][break] "hmm, i could see that. you kind of look like a piplup when you get really mad."

[break][break] ollie steps closer to the tank as a remoraid wanders past, swimming right after a finneon.

[break][break] "you're really cute too, you know."

[break][break] he glances at her, smirking.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 0:01:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"A piplu--"
[break][break]

Before she could immediately go and prove his point, the ranger had already wiped her memory clean with a smirk so devastatingly cute, Penelope's heart was set on overdrive.
[break][break]

Bitting down the blush that begged to paint her cheeks, she quickly looked away, seeking refuge at the sight of a giant Finneon swimming up near the surface. The fish was near twice the size of everything else.
[break][break]

"Copycat."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 16:54:54 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

before she can look away, he dips his head down to steal a quick kiss.

[break][break] he can't help it.

[break][break] fingers intertwine in hers as he begins to tug her away from this exhibit and towards the next, where another fishtank has a bunch of sea-anemone floating inside of it. tiny, translucent eelektrik float in the water before them and ollie can't help but be a little amazed as he presses his face against the class, cupping with one hand to see what else is inside.

[break][break] he pulls back.

[break][break] "do you see that one?" he says, pointing to one that seems to be caught in the reef. "poor little guy."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 6:15:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The stolen kiss was the last nail to the coffin.
[break][break]

Piece by piece, the dam splintered, sending forth a wave of blood rushing to her cheeks.
[break][break]

"You're awful."
[break][break]

Still, she followed him onto the next exhibit, which held her attention as flimsily as the first one. Aquariums really weren't here thing.
[break][break]

"He'll get out," she assured him. And if he didn't, he'd fall.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 7:02:38 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah. but you love it."

[break][break] even blushing, she's cute. maybe even cuter.

[break][break] but ollie knows when to poke and tease, and when to let sleeping dogs lie, so he doesn't make a comment on it. this time, anyways.

[break][break] looking back at the aquarium tank, one of the finneon wriggling about in the reef. penny has more faith than him, and she's right too, because the little guy does indeed wriggle free and go swimming back to his family. relief balloons in his chest, before he looks back down at her, nudging her playfully.

[break][break] "how'd you know?" his eyes glow anyways though, reaching down to tangle their fingers together. "did i ever tell you about the time i learned how to swim?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 22:53:25 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I know a fighter when I see one," she smirked.
[break][break]
Another spat of flames kindled inside her chest when their fingers tangled into one another. Even now, after a few years, he was the only one who could still do that to her. To make her feel alive while not breathing.
[break][break]
"You haven't." An eyebrow quirked upward. Knowing Ollie, if there was a story worth telling, she better listen up.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,327 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 4:31:40 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, so," he says, as he leads them further down the tunnel. a boy runs past him, shrieking with laughter, as he steals his sister's hat and runs amock with it. "you knew i grew up on a farm, right?"

[break][break] "well behind that, there was a lake! my brothers and i always went there after the chores were done. i usually stayed by the shallow side of the lake, cause it was way too deep! pa was supposed to teach me how to swim, but he was always busy with work, so he didn't get to yet. well, then a baby mareep almost fell into the lake and i just had to save it. like a dumb ass, i dove into the pool to save it and my brothers had to save me."

[break][break] he chuckled at the memory.

[break][break] "it was totally stupid, but totally worth it."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
little mermaid [m]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 23:06:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: