Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 14:32:32 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Lights glimmered from the nearby city, peeking through the overarching branches that clawed the blue sky. It was a beautiful day; a balmy breeze was blowing in from the north, the flowers were screaming with [break][break]
their bright colors, and there was peace.
[break][break]

Penelope stood beneath the undergrove, back pressed up against one of the trees, hand curled around a plump peach.
[break][break]

"Want a piece," she asked her ampharos, offering up the rest of the peach. The lamb gave it a hard sniff before shaking his head, vigorous. "Fine. More for me."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
- fighting/flying [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ampharos"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 16:37:29 GMT
lam logan Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Where did he go..?"[break][break]

Lychee looked back at him mutely, regal and clearly unimpressed with the shinx's sudden disappearance. "You didn't see him at all?" The tilt of the oricorio's head made it feel like she was rolling her eyes at him. "Sheesh."[break][break]

It was a lucky stroke that he didn't have somewhere to be now. Noodle didn't usually run off, but it wasn't like it never happened if something captured the little guy's interest. Sighing, he trudged further into the brush, oricorio huffily dogging his heels.[break][break]

A hand lifted in greeting when he spotted someone nearby and upon further inspection, a familiar face. "Councilwoman Livy! Didn't think I'd find you out here. You wouldn't have happened to see a shinx, would you? Shiny...naughty...named Noodle."[break][break]

If they listened close enough, someone might catch the hint of a mischievous mrrrp! from somewhere nearby.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // notes! [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shinx color-shiny"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-oricorio form-sensu"]

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 7:13:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WATTREL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WIND POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLUCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 22:00:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Following the loud spark of noise coming in from the west, the councilwoman met eyes with an equally familiar face.

Swallowing down a piece of her peach, she raised a hand to wave, "Hey! Nice seeing you around here." She shoved the rest of her peach off to her Ampahros, who was forced to juggle the fruit before barely balancing it between his stubby nubs for arms.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"A shinx? No, I don't think I have..."
[BREAK][BREAK]

But, to be honest, it wasn't like she was paying attention to her surroundings all that much. If a naughty shinx named Noodle ran by, she would've hardly noticed it.
[BREAK][BREAK]

"I'm guessing you need help then? Remy!" She tossed a gaze over her shoulder, back at the ampharos who immediately dropped the peach she'd given her, "C'mon let's help him out."
[break][break]

SKIP

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 15:11:14 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Likewise! How've you been?" His lazy smile faded when she confirmed that Noodle had not, in fact, been spotted. Lam sighed, then looked over at Penelope with a wan smile. "Thanks, I appreciate it. Though knowing him, he's doing it on purpose."[break][break]

Sparks shot up around a nearby bush, and for a moment, he thought aha! got 'im. But as he crept up, what tumbled out was not, in fact, the gold and black shinx, but rather a statically charged little bird that cocked its head at him with wide, beady eyes. "Huh. Never seen one of these before.." he glanced back over his shoulder at Penny in curiosity, wondering if she had more insight.[break][break]

Sorry Noodle, your pranks could wait a minute.[break][break]

Lam knew his birds. He'd been out here bird-watching in the first place. He didn't have much idea if it would be receptive to social befriending, and there was no way he was about to let a mystery species get away from him. "Lychee," he implored the stubborn oricorio, lifting a finger to spin it in circular rotation. The lilac avian took the hint and complied (though not without casting him an exasperated look first) moving forward before drifting around the smaller bird in a confusing, vaguely eerie TEETER DANCE.[break][break]

Once the little bird looked properly dazed and confused, Lam tossed a nest ball over at it while Lychee returned to his side.[break][break]

From several yards over came another feline chirp - this time a little bit irritated that his game was being ignored.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // crying and catching wattrel!!! [break]

[newclass=".lam"]--accent:#9eb591; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam blockquote b, .lam blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lam blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lam blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lam .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lam .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .lam .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 6:10:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARAVIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FINAL GAMBIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MIENSHAO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FORCE PALM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DETECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE WATTREL!
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 8:11:14 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Good, all things considered."
[break][break]
Like barely missing a meteor hurling straight to Hoenn. Or dealing with the aftermath of survival.
[break][break]
"How about you?"
[break][break]
As they spoke, both Penelope and her Ampharos began searching the surrounding forestry for the small feline. But no dice.
[break][break]
"I'm guessing he does this often?"

[break][break]
While searching, Remy came across no-good staravia poking around. Nothing a quick THUNDER couldn't fix. A swift poke ball followed the golden arc, finishing up the job.
[break][break]

catching starvaia

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 5:07:23 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Ah, right. End of the world averted, and all that jazz.” Lam hikes a shoulder with an easy grin, figuring that she likely doesn’t want to get into the semantics of it all.[break][break]

Her job is probably difficult enough without him asking a hundred and one questions as a bystander to the whole ordeal.[break][break]

“Not too bad, can't say I had a daring meteoric experience, but I figure we can’t all be so lucky.” It’s a lazy tease that has his nose wrinkling at her as he looks back over his shoulder.[break][break]

“Suppose it’s been a bit enlightening, though. My partner and I are considering the gym challenge now. Why not? Another meteor could aim itself at us at any time.” Another joke. The gym challenge, less so.[break][break]

Lam rolls his eyes. “Whenever he’s bored with my birdwatching, yes. Thinks he’s a clever little bugger.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // skipping!!! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 3:57:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRABRAWLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON FIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIZZY PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER UP PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WEAK ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLATTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR MOVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE STARAVIA!
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 7:56:04 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The thought of another challenger joining the league warmed her heart.
[break][break]

"Exciting! I wish you and your partner well through your challenges."
[break][break]

Her eyes continued to dart back and forth, searching for the hidden shinx. Where he was hiding, she couldn't tell.
[break][break]

"Birdwatching, eh? Can't believe he's skipping out on something like that."

[break][break]

skipping

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 20:03:21 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Thanks!” Lam smiled brightly, shooting her a thumbs up, “I think he’s more into it than me, but it’ll be a pretty good accomplishment.”[break][break]

He paused, then laughed. “If I manage to get far, that is.” He’d give it the effort, of course. But the point was to stick by . At least, that was Lam’s unspoken goal.[break][break]

“Right? Knowing Noodle, he probably found something to fight instead.” Always stirring the pot with things bigger than himself.[break][break]

Sure enough, he soon heard tell tale pipsqueak growls and the burst of a WILD CHARGE as a toasty mandibuzz tried to shoot into the sky. Lam chased it with a pokeball, then stuck his hands into the bush to snatch the scrappy, gold-furred shinx.[break][break]

“There you are. Gotcha.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // catching mandibuzz!!! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 4:54:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOUCANNON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLAMIGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SCRAPPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEGA KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE MANDIBUZZ!

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 21:04:22 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope only chuckled in response, knowing full well the struggles of having a curious bugger on her team. Though, they were typically running away from her boring conversations, not birdwatching.
[break][break]
"Ooo there he is," she clapped, smiling down at the scrappy, gold-furred shinx. "How cute."
[break][break]
To their left, Remy the Ampharos was already busying himself with another pokemon, using a THUNDER to slam out a Flamigo. Pokeball quickly followed, looking to capture the bird.
[break][break]
"So now that you've found him, are you going to go back to birdwatching?"
[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 3:12:05 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","top"]

Lam laughed, holding the shinx up like Simba as the little cat wiggled impatiently, “oh, he knows he is. That’s part of the problem.” It meant he was relentlessly spoiled by Lam.[break][break]

Wonderful for Noodle, terrible for Lam when it was decided that he wasn’t meeting the attention standard.[break][break]

“I’m not sure, he might just run off again,” he answered with an exasperated breath as he scratched the shinx’s ears, much to Noodle’s delight as he rumbled out a trilling purr. “Or I’ll just wander back to the city, find a cheap ramen shop.”[break][break]

He wasn’t too strict on maintaining a routine. A thought, though— “Have you ever been? Birdwatching, I mean.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] // skipping!!! [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
peaches [d1]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 6:59:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RUFFLET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHEER FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUSH CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNEASLER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIRE CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRICK BREAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE FLAMIGO!