Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FINDING HEAVEN [C]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 8:47:53 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
fuck around and find out...

[attr=class,bulk][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/277808764445261825/1048145328223813722/Polozhenie_Guitar_Slowed_Reverb.mp3[/player][break]
"

Safely aboard the submarine, Adrian receives the minimal first aid after their brush with PALKIA atop Mount Pyre. He is himself largely unharmed, though his pokemon require more intensive care to restore them. As he awaits them, he idles in the triage waiting room, wearing an air of focus and worry... Little nervous ticks give him away.[break][break]

It was perhaps a mistake to reveal himself to the League, leaving him marooned within the base, though that is not what bothers him now; and neither is it the state of his pokemon, whom he has seen with his own eyes, and knows to be in good health.[break][break]

Something is amiss... The seals have been broken... All of humanity's grudges—their envy, hatred and fear... They are now gone from this place. Quickly, we must go...
[break]

"Grudges..." He fumbles over the memory, trying to find something that wasn't there... A hand rises delicately, stroking his jawline in pensive reflection.[break][break]

He had been prepared to die atop that mountain, but now that he'd survived, Adrian remained unconvinced of himself, and of what lie in store. Did he deserve this?[break][break]

Might dying not have been simpler than this...? Mayhaps he was even... deserving?[break][break]

Much and more is on his mind, as Adrian looks to unburden himself...

tags any one can join[break]
notes adrian ponders the happenings atop mount pyre...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BORN WITHOUT REASON

ROCKET HQ, EAST WING

[attr=class,yveltalcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.yveltal .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accentborder, .yveltal .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accenttext, .yveltal .bulk b, .yveltal .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/6tt9Af.gif');[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1, .yveltal .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1 div, .yveltal .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 23px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.yveltal .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
FINDING HEAVEN [C]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 23:12:33 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Memories of Littleroot had left their mark across Felix's body. While not fatal, many were deep and covered in dried bits of crimson. Had it not been for 's convincing, he would've left for some home first aid care, but alas, the admin relented and allowed the medical bay to earn its salary.

Crawling through one of the many open spaces within the medical facility, the large man heaved a sigh as he slipped himself back into one of the many unoccupied beds. Only after did he notice another person sitting not too far beside him, stuck in deep contemplation.

"Grudges," His heavy voice repeated, "what grudges?"

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
FINDING HEAVEN [C]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 9:45:20 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,yveltal]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
fuck around and find out...

[attr=class,bulk]Adrian looks mildly perturbed when they speak out to him, quick to recompose himself despite his flustering; it wasn't like him to be so outward, but these were unusual times. He looks to be mulling over his choice of words carefully before offering his thoughts to the stranger, understandably wearing a strained expression.[break][break]

"It was just... something I heard at Mt. Pyre. Adrian shifts to sit more upright, managing a cursory glance at Felix before burdening them with some added context.[break][break]

"When I approached Father Winter, I was caught in something... between," he manages to explain, shifting his hands emphatically. Obviously those present were aware of the visible change in Mt. Pyre, but what he'd seen was closer to an actual understanding of this place—not just a vision. The existence of a realm between life and death, for those experiencing that transient state, didn't seem quite so daunting compared to Hoenn's myriad tragedies—but it shocked one's core beliefs.[break][break]

"In that place, there were things that should have been sealed away, but weren't. Yveltal seemed... deeply troubled by their absence." He couldn't be sure of what it was, or whether it even took the form of a creature. It would seem an auspicious thing, if not for the warden's marked trepidation.[break][break]

"...Only, I don't know what they are." Grudges. Envy, hatred and fear...[break][break]

These were not answers he'd been given, only vague suppositions. The forms they would manifest themselves in remained unclear to Adrian, and his connection to Yveltal had weakened for the obfuscation of Mt. Pyre.[break][break]

"...Has the League reported on anything since the meteor 'impact'...?"

tags [break]
notes adrian ponders the nature of yveltal's trepidation...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
BORN WITHOUT REASON

ROCKET HQ, EAST WING

[attr=class,yveltalcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.yveltal .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accentborder, .yveltal .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .accenttext, .yveltal .bulk b, .yveltal .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/6tt9Af.gif');[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1, .yveltal .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1 div, .yveltal .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 12px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 23px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.yveltal .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltal .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yveltalcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
FINDING HEAVEN [C]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:53:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: