TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
trinity
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 12:13:10 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","girardtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Girard watched as and his Charizard disappeared into the clouds above, rising with the heatwaves towards the volcano's molten center. He had neither a Rotom nor any other data collection device with him, so he merely recalled Darcy into his Pokeball and waited. The temptation was strong to release Mortimer, but he knew that any efforts to use ice to cool down would last minutes at most, seconds at best.[break][break]
He could withstand this. For Barnaby.[break][break]
"Many odds and ends cross the threshold of my shop," Girard mused to Zev. "There is a chance some clue or artifact about Moltres could show up there, or in one of our smuggling rings."[break][break]
It was a long shot, but he'd keep an eye out for such a thing, nonetheless. Rare, out of print books about legendary Pokémon sometimes passed through his pawn shop. Perhaps there would be some sort of crystal, super-charged like the meteoric Tera shards, the region's newest obsession? Whatever it might be, he would scour the Black Market for anything that seemed remotely related to Barnaby's quest.[break][break]
Girard was a patient man, but the heat really was oppressive. As his copper eyes scanned the sky in hopes of spotting his friend's return, he wondered what a creature like Moltres actually wanted. It seemed many powerful forces were gathering of late, Hoenn's fate somehow tied to their whims.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Girard is dressed in well-made hiking gear

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest2]--accent:#5ea951;[/newclass]
[newclass=.girardtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
trinity
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 14:31:16 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was a good thought, but ’s suggestion did not lead to any further answers or revelations. didn’t see anything more from this aerial vantage point, save for the continued gurgling and roiling of the lava below. It spat and bubbled, threatening to spill over the rim of the volcano.

An ominous sign. The last time Mt. Chimney had roared like this, GROUDON had emerged from within and wreaked havoc on the surrounding area.

What else could be lurking in those molten depths?

He needed to find out.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
trinity
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 2:18:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: