saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 11:06:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"what's up, henderson?"[break][break]

back to a last name basis, matias greets his colleague with a small wave before gesturing around them. they're not up at the peak of the volcano but they are far up enough that people on the ground below them are no bigger than a durant.[break][break]

today, they continue their training.[break][break]

"watch your step or you'll be falling for a while."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
fire/ground[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-wigglytuff"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 2:27:18 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
henderson.[break][break]
it feels like a reflavoring of calling her by her online handle. she'd thought had evolved past teasing her. she'd thought she'd evolved past giving him the reaction he's looking for, but the sigh hisses past her lips.
[break][break]
"you know you can call me annalise, right? or anna. or, like, anything else."
[break][break]
the words don't have time to settle before her voice pipes up again, hastily.
[break][break]
" — except justanotherusername4211!"
[break][break]
she looks over her shoulder, down the rocky outcroppings behind them, to the little houses dotting the mountain's base. it is a long way down, isn't it? with a shake of her head, she looks forward again, picking carefully up the path alongside him. [break][break]
"sooo, why'd you pick this spot?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + fire/ground

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 7:00:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHIMCHAR APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NASTY PLOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 17:15:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"any reason you don't like being called henderson?"[break][break]

not that he's one to judge when he'd spent years despising his surname. only recently after his time in the cloud has he learned to embrace it.[break][break]

"the air up here is thinner which helps with conditioning when we train."[break][break]

that, and the fact that mount chimney has recently become his second home.[break][break]

"that way, when we go back down, you'll be more fit than if you were to train down there."[break][break]

a SWEET KISS sends a wild chimchar sprawling, confusing it right into a well-thrown pokeball.

fire/ground[break]
catching chimchar![break]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2022 18:04:49 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
she shrugs.
[break][break]
"i mean, i dunno, aren't we, like, besties at this point? calling me henderson makes me feel like i'm your ... like, cadet or something!"
[break][break]
annalise is very loose with the term bestie, but they've spent enough time together to warrant the title. all that's missing from being an official, capital b bestie is sharing a vulnerable moment with her. [break][break]
but he's a guy so that won't happen.
[break][break]
"oh."
[break][break]
she's a ranger, so she isn't unfamiliar with hiking. though, she hasn't really done much physical exercise in the last few months. 
[break][break]
"yeah, that makes sense, i guess."
[break][break]
the toe of her sneaker kicks at the ground and sprays gravel ahead of her.
[break][break]
"do you, like, come up here often? is this the secret training routine?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + fire/ground[break]skip!

@

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 4:03:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYHORN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RECKLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARCADET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLASH FIRE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CHIMCHAR!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 7:17:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i guess we can be besties if you want."[break][break]

he shrugs a shoulder before pulling out his kanto-issued pokedex to scan the odd fire-type that approaches. a charcadet. very interesting indeed.[break][break]

"yup. groudon likes it here. big fan of lava, unsurprisingly."[break][break]

then, he gestures at the charcadet.[break][break]

"you want it?"

fire/ground[break]
skipping........![break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 12:46:19 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
though annalise doesn't outright make a face at 's answer, there is a shadow of displeasure in her eyes. she doesn't want him to just agree to be besties out of pity or begrudgingly or whatever — she wants it authentic and enthusiastic! [break][break]
"i think you mean we can be besties if yooou want."
[break][break]
the conversation is set aside when she looks over and sees him holding up a pokedex like a fledgling pokemon professor. maybe she should use her ranger earpiece more — it must have similar pokemon identifying capabilities.
[break][break]
"ohhh," she breathes out. he comes here for groudon. she still can't believe one of her friends (bestiehood now pending revision) has curried the favor of one of hoenn's legendary pokemon. up on a mountain, seemingly alone together, her curiosity wells in her throat. [break][break]
should i be annoying and ask?
[break][break]
points to an unfamiliar pokemon, half-hidden against the rocky mountainside. her eyes light up, watching it beat its fists against a stone as training.
[break][break]
"oh my gosh! how cuuute!" is her way of saying "yes, please!" an empty ball is removed from her bag and tossed at the little squire, consuming it in a flash of light. she looks at matias, eyes bright with appreciation. "thanks!"
[break][break]
the silence that follows strengthens her resolve to bother him.
[break][break]

i'm totally gonna ask!
[break][break]
annalise looks over her shoulder, then around the mountain path ahead. just to make sure they're really alone. in a hushed, conspiratorial voice, the questions flow: "so, what's groudon like? can you survive in lava? and what happened to being virizion's avatar? do they, like, have some joint custody agreement over you or something?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + fire/ground[break]catching charcadet (i'm pogging out rn)

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 6:03:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROOKODILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TORMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RABOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CHARCADET!

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 9:03:57 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

will they ever be besties? perhaps one day. for now, his attention is pulled away to the sixty questions she asks him in quick succession.[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, tching.[break][break]

"this is a training session, not an interview."[break][break]

a wild raboot's QUICK ATTACK slams into the wigglytuff. it does little damage, however, as wigglytuff had been DEFENSE CURLING the entire time. the raboot's foot injures, slowing it enough for a pokeball to snap it up.[break][break]

"you know, i was actually never virizion's avatar."[break][break]

he looks back at his colleague.[break][break]

"she aligned herself with me but she never bestowed me with her blessing."

fire/ground[break]
catching raboot![break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 19:52:01 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
"i dunnooo, i feel like it would really spice up this hike if we talked about your super cool avatar powers!"
[break][break]
plus, annalise doesn't really have anything else on her mind to talk about. she doesn't want to spend the rest of the walk to the peak with only the ambiance of 's wigglytuff beating up wild pokemon to entertain her. [break][break]
but despite telling her he isn't taking interviews, he does answer one question.
[break][break]
"wait, really?" she asks, eyebrows raised. "i've lowkey been thinking you were."
[break][break]
she purses her lips thoughtfully. virizion is willing to put up with him, but not fully commit? sounds a lot like her throughout most of her dating career.
[break][break]
"how does she feel about you and groudon? do you think she's jealous that you, like, got blessed by someone else?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + fire/ground[break]skipping

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 8:21:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PYROAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOXIE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHARMELEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE RABOOT!
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 8:36:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

while matias could try to talk his way out of it or to make assumptions, the simple truth is that: "i'm not sure."[break][break]

wigglytuff's POUNDS the charmelon repeatedly until it finally succumbs into a pokeball. the poor fire-type never stood a chance.[break][break]

"virizion is hard to read but if i had to guess, legendaries likely don't take well to sharing a patron. it's never been heard of before."[break][break]

at least not yet.

fire/ground[break]
catching charmeleon![break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,152 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 18:22:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
annalise makes a small, acknowledging sound in the back of her throat. avatarship (and everything that surrounds it) seems just as mysterious as she'd imagined it to be. even with their bond, can only make guesswork out of virizion's feelings. [break][break]
the questions settle, at least for now, as the path narrows. she lowers her eyes, face full of concentration, and focuses on where to put her feet.
[break][break]
the air grows thin and smoky as they get closer to the peak. annalise pinches the collar of her shirt and draws it up over her nose, but it doesn't help as much as she'd like it to. somewhere beyond the craggy rocks up ahead, the caldera bubbles with molten rock. [break][break]
"are we going, like, aaall the way to the peak?" she asks, voice muffled into the fabric of her shirt.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + fire/ground[break]skipping

@

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
downgrade
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 0:47:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOEDSCOOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MYCELIUM MIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SEED BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BARBOACH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FISSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNITUDE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE CHARMELEON!