Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 8:56:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

If it weren't for the blazing heat emitting from the volcano, the December winds would've completely overtaken Penelope and her thin winter coat. Heat licked the side of her cheeks as she stood on top of its rocky exterior, awaiting the appearance of none other than the man she'd stroke a deal with less than a week prior to this meeting.
[break][break]

A Charizard stood beside her, blowing smoke out from his nostrils, eyes peering down at the lava.
[break][break]

"You think he'll show any time soon, " she mused to her dragon, chuckling. It made no difference to her though, as long as he actually showed. Something about the volcanic ash and blazing heat was comforting enough to keep her well distracted, anyways.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 9:19:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

eventually, matias does show, though he is not late by choice. he descends atop his charizard that disappears in a flash of red the moment they land.[break][break]

once the air around them settles, he takes a deep breath, then turns to greet the councilwoman.[break][break]

"didn't keep you waiting long, did i?"[break][break]

before them, the lava continues to bubble away.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 10:03:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Not at all."
[break][break]
Upon their landing, Penelope's charizard peered out from behind her, giving his a long look. It'd been a while since she'd seen another of her kind.
[break][break]
"So," she glanced over at the bubbling lava, then back at him, almost as if it was instinctual to connect one with the other. "What do you suggest we start with?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 17:19:50 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"why don't you call out to it?"[break][break]

he suggests, then clarifies.[break][break]

"moltres, i mean. if it is indeed here, then i'm sure it's listening."[break][break]

from the way he takes a step back and gestures out at the pit of lava, she may be able to infer that he is in fact serious. or at the very least presenting himself that way.[break][break]

"the stage is yours."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 2:54:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She narrowed her eyes immediately, hesitant to follow his instructions. Even if Moltres was here, would it listen to her calls. Or would she look as desperate as any other hiker trudging up the volcano?
[break][break]

"Mmm..."
[break][break]

Frowning, she peered over the chimney's edge, staring down at the bubbling lava, down where Moltres was told to reside. Then she sighed.
[break][break]

"Fine."
[break][break]

Slow steps close the little gap between herself and the edge. Her thoughts crawled back to her visit with on a few months earlier, then her visit with , who allowed her to fly off the very thoughts that laid the foundations for operation Sapphire.
[break][break]

"Moltres. If you're out there... Please let us know."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:03:37 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

naturally, no response comes, and matias has to force a hum of thought while he considers what to do next.[break][break]

the lava bubbles while he thinks.[break][break]

"maybe praying would work better?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:07:50 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"....praying?"
[break][break]

Calling out to it was one thing, but praying to the phoenix was another level completely. Shaking her head, she looked back at him.
[break][break]

"I don't know how much that would work."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:36:34 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yup."[break][break]

he looks at her, deadpan in his expression.[break][break]

"it's what stormy did when she was here. she prayed and then was answered. i figured it may work for you as well."[break][break]

it's a complete lie. he has no idea what stormy did when she was here nor how she found it.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 3:47:29 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Liar."
[break][break]

Because, only several days earlier, a quick trip to Mt Chimney's summit allowed the head scientist to expand upon how had originally obtained avatarship. And from what she spoke of, none of it involved prayer.
[break][break]

"Stop fucking around."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 6:59:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ugh. you're no fun."[break][break]

whatever.[break][break]

the streaks of red in his skin start to glow faintly as he approaches the lava, and with a simple flick of his wrist, the pool begins to shift.[break][break]

"groudon."[break][break]

the titan rises, lava dripping off its body as it towers over the both of them. having healed from the battle of littleroot, it looks fresh as ever.[break][break]

"my friend here needs your help."[break][break]

a low grumble of a growl escapes its maws as it turns to look at the councilwoman expectantly.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 8:46:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Because this isn't supposed to be fun."
[break][break]

This was work, in a way.
[break][break]

Upon his call, the continental beast rose from the bubbling lava, refreshed from lava flowing between its rocky back.
[break][break]

Staring back up at it, Penelope's lips twitched into a thin, tight line and her eyebrows knit themselves together.
[break][break]

"I'm looking for Moltres. Is...is there any way you can help me with this?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 11:50:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

...[break][break]

"yes, that's her."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"yes, she did."[break][break]

...[break][break]

"yes."[break][break]

with what could be mistaken for a loud, guttural groan, groudon turns, taking a few thundering steps away to further sink into the lava, and it is there that it continues its search, attempting to sense for another presence within this mountain.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,934 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 4:16:10 GMT
shiv Avatar

HOT HOT HOT!!!

penelope x matias

As Groudon searches, it attempts search for new presences on the mountain. 5000 feet up in the air, Mt. Chimney grants the Councilwoman and Elite Four member the grandest view of Hoenn. A region saved, though adorned against its will, by crystal and ever present rift.

Should the Groudon submerge itself into the volcano's liquid magma, it would be able to more accurately detect three presences. Nothing concrete. Nothing that suggests they are actually material, perhaps, but the land titan can sense something—the uncanny sensation similar to that of feeling that there is a man standing, staring at the wall between his room and yours.

There is not only one thing. But two. No, three. They course through the tunnels of magma, diffused throughout them like a surge of chemicals pushed into a bloodstream.

Slowly but surely, in this turgid heat, and begin to feel ENVIOUS of one another.

YOU MAY ONLY REQUEST ONE MORE MOD POST FOR THIS THREAD.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 6:39:02 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Guttural groans echoed out from the land titan as it turned and marched back toward the bubbling lava, continuing its search, as per ' request. It was in that moment -- that act of seeing a singular man command a beast -- where realization flashed across Penelope's expression.
[break][break]

She'd always known Matias to be strong. As one of The League's sole elites, his strength was a necessary requirement, and he might've fulfilled it the best out of his other counterparts. But something about witnessing the extent of said strength evoked a chill down her spine, and a foreign curl in her stomach.
[break][break]

Penelope's eyes kept fixated on Groudon's sinking head, watching the occasional flicker of flames lick his hardened exterior, all while he sank further into the volcano's embrace.
[break][break]

"How does it feel being bonded to him?"
[break][break]

A sudden question she couldn't help but ask.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
HOT HOT HOT!!!
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 7:42:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

in the brief moment of respite interrupted only by the occasional bubbling of lava, his mind could not help but wander, eventually drifting to what some would call her meteoric rise to power. specifically, how easy she made it seem.[break][break]

where was this ease in kanto? why did he have to fight tooth and nail to survive?[break][break]

as beads of sweat drip down his temple, his eyes narrow at her question, though his gaze is stuck on the lava.[break][break]

"like it was meant to be. deserved, even."[break][break]

then, he asks one in return.[break][break]

"why do you ask?"