Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dear Doctor
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 19:39:39 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Dear Doctor Morales,

An agreement, verbal as it was, was made between you, and Master Rose. At the site of Ever Grande where you were providing relief, and we provided some supplies. He mentioned a project he was working on, and that when he had made enough progress he would send you some details. Whatever you believe your standing to be with him is irrelevant, and he intends to honor that agreement. Blueprints have been drawn up, rough around the edges as they may be in these stages, and he wishes to set up a meeting with you to give you a copy of them.

The time, and place is at your discretion. Obviously this meeting is to be one on one, but if you feel the need for a guard then by all means bring one.

We humbly await your response.

Sincerely Yours,
Walter Au Claire
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Dear Doctor
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 20:18:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
Dear Mr. Au Claire,

I will pass this information along to Dr. Morales at her earliest convenience. Please follow up if you have not heard back from her office in the next 48 hours regarding Mr. Rose’s request.

Sincerely,
Tiffany Baker
Head Receptionist, The Morales Lab

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,867 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Dear Doctor
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 16:01:52 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Dear Ms. Baker,

Hello again, I am just following up as it has been 48 hours such as you requested. Can I presume we will be told to wait another 48 hours? If so then please tell the good Doctor to not worry about the meeting or the blueprints.

Have a splendid day.

Sincerely Yours,
Walter Au Claire

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights