Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Johanna
Dating
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Changing Paths (mission)
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 19:26:18 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Well, I would not suggest Pokemart employee, at least if you do value your health and sanity,” she replied, laughing lightly. Incidentally, she didn’t really recall whether or not she had actually told the other about that. They had been too busy either ignoring dark histories or focusing on Jo’s so far, after all. Probably best not to say much in that regard.
[break][break]
Crossing her legs at the ankles, she leaned back and though. “But, hmm, I am not sure I can be of too much help in that regard. I am kind of unemployed myself, just doing odd jobs as I travel to make money to keep me afloat. Not exactly a steady life with a regulated income, but for now, it suits me. I am on a journey, after all.” It wasn’t for everyone, she knew that. But she also did not want to lie. Though she had not exactly planned on continuing as she did, that just sort of happened. “Want to join me?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Changing Paths (mission)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 10:20:48 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

A small chuckle escaped Johanna as Megan’s joke was told. Even someone from a wealthy family had heard the horror stories of retail employment.

No, that would not be a choice she would make.

Johanna pondered for a moment the suggestion that Megan followed up with. Joining Megan on her journey. It sounded appealing. And yet, at the same time she couldn't help to feel that she hadn’t earned the privilege of frivolously traveling about.

No, she needed to think bigger. She had to make up for all the things she had done as a member of Team Rocket. She had to bring some light back into a world besieged by darkness from every corner.

“I’d like to…” She paused. “But I don’t think it would be right for me to not make amends in some way.” She said, not wanting to spell it out just in case.

But then a thought struck her. There was one severe issue she could help with, which, perhaps she even had the skills to do well.

“I think I might try to become a Gym Leader…” She gazed at Megan awaiting her reaction. She remembered vividly the conversation they had previously had. The wait time for gyms were too long. Perhaps Johanna could help with that.

OOC: Mission thread for POST PAAA. Takes place right after.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Johanna
Dating
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
376 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Changing Paths (mission)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 21:59:01 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Now, this did make her laugh. Not really at Jo, no, but the casual way she just said that, it just broke a bit of a dam that she had to get out now. At least for a few moments before it started hurt a bit. She had been thrown around a bit back then, too, after all. Probably best to take it a bit easier for the time being. “Look at who just took my goal over,” she replied instead, smirking a little. It was a bit odd to hear Jo say it, but Megan could relate, to an extent.
[break][break]
Though their motivations were fairly different in that regard. Which actually did make her ponder, if briefly. Then, she decided to put on a bit of a more serious face. “But, well then, I guess it is decided then. Once you are better, you are coming with me for a bit. For one, because you really need to be at you’re a-game for that, if you want to go for it. You probably don’t want to run straight to the league after all this, just in case someone remembers you somehow. But most importantly, I guess we are in the same boat here. You probably don’t have a gimmick to go right away, so we can strategize together a bit in that regard. But also…”
[break][break]
She let that stand in the room for a bit as she tried to fixate Jo with her gaze. What she wanted to say next probably came across as a bit rude and serious, so she really only wanted to say it once. “I might be overstepping my bounds here a bit or get it all wrong. But I don’t know, it’s something I have been struggling with a lot myself. Part of the reason why I am doing things in a roundabout way. But being a gym leader, teaching, helping others along the path…I have come to realize that it’s not something one should do for the wrong reasons, else you just teach the wrong lessons, right? Don’t get me wrong, I could see you as one. But you should want to be one because you want to be one, if that makes any sense? Not because you feel like you should, for others.”

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Changing Paths (mission)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 19:03:15 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

Of course Johanna expected a reaction. Though she hadn’t expected the reaction to be a laugh. But Megan was quick to follow it up with words.

And Johanna was quick to listen. At first the jokes came, then the proclamation of what could best be described as a training montage, and lastly, lastly Megan voiced her worries.

And Johanna “it’s okay, you aren’t overstepping anything.” Johanna replied. “And I appreciate you saying it.” Johanna stopped.

“But don’t worry. I do it because I want to.” At least by now she had convinced herself that it was the case.

Either way their conversation would be cut short as someone knocked on the door. One of the doctors had come to check up on her.

Their conversation would have to wait until they were done.

(Finishing reply)

OOC: Mission thread for POST PAAA. Takes place right after.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Changing Paths (mission)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 0:43:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven