saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 9:15:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hello, penny."[break][break]

this time, they find themselves not at the peak of mount chimney, but rather in a peculiar space deep within the mountain. the PERFECTLY CYLINDRICAL tunnel remains the same, untouched from his last visit with .[break][break]

no relicanths would be harmed this time, however.[break][break]

"did you bring it?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-groudon"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 9:50:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yeah, I brought it."
[break][break]
Snuggled up in her over-the-shoulder beige bag was the primal crystals had requested a few days prior. it was hell taking the thing through The League's security systems and processing, but with 's permission, anything was possible.
[break][break]
Truth be told, Penelope was a bit nervous about the whole ordeal. She'd received a stern warning from the commissioner during their brief exchange, and while she was confident in her own skills of withholding her end of their bargain, the worst was always a possibility lurking over the horizon.
[break][break]
"What's first."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 10:04:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the flame that burns off charizard's tail illuminates the space around them, revealing nothing but a perfect void. anticipation eats away at him though it remains veiled, hidden beneath his usual demeanor of confident (cocky) elite four.[break][break]

"just place one on the ground and stand next to me."[break][break]

his charizard knows the drill. it stands at the ready, tail slamming into the ground once to convey as such.[break][break]

"have you ever jumped universes before?"

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 10:13:12 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Got it."
[break][break]

A shudder ran down her spine as her fingertips grazed the cutting edge of one of the crystals. A piece of her reconsidered the costs of going further with this, but another reminded her of the deal they made, and the trust that would be lost should she turn around and walk away. There was no choice but to press forward. To trust and let him prove her doubts false.
[break][break]

Gingerly she fished out one of the primal crystals and placed it onto the ground, as instructed. The piece of crystal glimmered beneath the glow of his Charizard's tail, a reminder of its importance. With one final gulp Penelope pulled herself away. She moved back over to where Matias stood, praying everything would work as it should.
[break][break]

"Can't say that I have. What does it feel like?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 11:16:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the glimmer of the primal crystal only aids in its allure. he watches it carefully, gaze lingering on it even after she steps away. the presence in the back of his mind grows heavier by the second.[break][break]

"it'll feel odd when it happens. disorienting. but once you get there the adrenaline you get is unlike anything else."[break][break]

he fastens a mega stone into his mega accessory, now restored and functioning after getting ruined by the RED SHARD and EXPLOSION.[break][break]

"keep your guard up. there's a chance we'll be attacked on sight."[break][break]

either by regidrago, the inhabitants of land hoenn, or something else entirely, he will be ready, and he expects her to be as well.[break][break]

"ready?"[break][break]

his question serves as a warning as charizard's MEGA EVOLUTION completes, setting up the rushing gale of HURRIFERNO that finds the primal crystal.[break][break]

Z-MOVE: HURRIFERNO[break]
charizard traps the target in a vortex of flames that BURNS and BINDS the target. this prevents them from escaping.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 21:47:50 GMT
shiv Avatar

CRACKED

penelope x matias

IT DOES NOT WORK. To teleport to a particular universe, the crystals resonate with a frequency that corresponds to it. The frequency can be altered or fine tuned by its cut, color, clarity and carat. By chance, 's ILL-FATED RELICANTH had brought them to where this world's Groudon was. Perhaps, it was due to the Groudon and Regidrago's bout, or the residual energies of the RED ORB.

One can not be certain.

Where the two are teleported to is an empty black void. A space between worlds that is ever expanding now, quickly, so fast that the air itself seems to be thinning. There is nothing here.

In fact, it reminds the two of the dimensional pocket underneath Rustboro. Though, this one is not hospitable. Perhaps, the one under Rustboro is the same now too.

YOU MUST ESCAPE THIS VOID BY USING THE PRIMAL CRYSTAL AGAIN; THIS IS THE FINAL MOD POST.
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 4:59:17 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Matias' final warnings were drowned out by the flash that followed his Charizard's strike. In seconds, colors evaporated and darkness filled it's place, enveloping them in a way she hadn't ever experience before.
[Break][break]
"M--"
[Break][break]
Her instinctual call out was cut short by the realization of their shortening breath.
[Break][break]
Focus, focus.
[Break][break]
No matter how many times she reminded herself, the fears began to collect, pulling her one way then another.
[Break][break]
Her eyes searched for the tuff of red belonging to none other than..

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 11:08:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"tch."[break][break]

where he expects to be met with lavish lands blooming with nature and wildlife, he finds nothing. just an empty black void with no traces of life or spirit.[break][break]

how disappointing.[break][break]

with seemingly no other choice, he looks over at his charizard, nods, then turns to find .[break][break]

INFERNO wraps around the primal crystal, activating it once again to take them home.[break][break]

away from the power he so desires.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny form-mega-y"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 19:41:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

With one flick of his wrist, the vast emptiness melted, leaving behind the skeletal structure of the reality Penelope was familiar with. Gasping for air, instincts drove her to grab the nearest wall while heave after heave came out.
[Break][break]
"Why didn't it work?"
[Break][break]
They had the primal crystal, the source of power - what about their attempt strayed from the report? Even though it was Matias who had lost an opportunity for growth, the councilwoman's mind still whirled in discomfort at the fact.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 7:53:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"no fucking clue."[break][break]

frustration seeps through, almost palpable in the way they rise off him like steam. he takes it out on the only other person with him at the moment. an easy, unfortunate outlet.[break][break]

"you trying to fuck me over here, livy?"[break][break]

he scoffs.[break][break]

"you sure the crystals you got weren't duds?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:07:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Frustration was understandable. Warranted, even. But to direct the flame of his words toward her was an irredeemable slight she couldn't just swallow.
[Break][break]
"Watch yourself," the councilwoman warned, sharp voice contradicting her still obviously warn out posture. The teleportation had taken more out of her than she expected. " gave me those, remember? They're legit."
[Break][break]
And if they weren't, well, that was another problem entirely. But she didn't want to open that can of worms right now. Not with him.
[Break][break]
"Maybe the problem isn't with the crystal, but the person activating it."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:24:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"tch."[break][break]

even if he hates to admit as much, the primal crystals functioned as intended, though he had miscalculated somewhere along the way. he's not studious enough to know why exactly it failed and it's that realization that only further enrages him.[break][break]

that, and her words.[break][break]

"you think you could've done better? be fucking real with yourself."[break][break]

he sighs.[break][break]

"it should've worked."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:30:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"No, but I'm not the one having a tantrum over it."
[break][break]
She sighed along with him. Even if it wasn't her power to gain, a loss to was a loss to the league.
[break][break]
"But it didn't work."
[break][break]

She wanted to pat him on the shoulder, and reassure him in some way, but frankly, Penelope was too afraid he'd turn around and bite. So, as if she were dealing with a rabid pokemon, she kept her distance.
[break][break]

"So let's figure out why. If it's something to do with the gems, maybe one of our head scientists can provide insight."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:34:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"fine."[break][break]

briefly, he thinks of and how she had jumped universes the same way he had. why did hers work and not his now? was it to do with the dome? the drk triad? the cloud?[break][break]

too tired to consider all the options, he dismisses the thought and recalls his charizard, ending their experiment for the day.[break][break]

he looks at the councilwoman before starting to make his way out of the mountain.[break][break]

"thanks."[break][break]

for nothing.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
CRACKED
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 18:35:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're welcome."
[Break][break]
Jackass.
[Break][break]
Turning on her heels, she pushed through the door and marched back up the stairs leading out from Rustboro's underbelly.
[Break][break]
With the press of a button her phone awakens from it's slumber.
[Break][break]
"? Let's push our lunch plans to tomorrow. Uh-huh. sorry. Okay, see you then. "
[Break][break]
Her stomach lurched downward, forcing her arms to collapse over it. She needed to go home and rest. Fast.

[break][break]