Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sugar, Spice, and Not-So-Nice [M]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 5:07:36 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Mauville was one of Elisabeth's favored haunts for cafes and bakeries. And upon quick examination, her entrance into the bakery of one was nothing but another foray into exploring local patisserie gems.[break][break]

This was patently untrue, however.[break][break]

"Good afternoon," was her polite greeting as she approached the counter. The pleasant scent of baked goods wafted through the air; to Elisabeth's private relief, she was alone with the patron of the shop. "Thank you for making time to meet with me today."[break][break]

Nanette Bouvier.[break][break]

Of the recent files to land on Elisabeth's desk, this one had made her pause. It was riddled with thick black lines and (REDACTED) signature, something so absurdly top-secret that even she, as an admin focused on the subject of intelligence, lacked the full clearance to see through the ink blotting her file.[break][break]

Some interesting details, however, did emerge.[break][break]

Such as the potions that brewed within a humble Mauville bakery.[break][break]

"How has business been?" Elisabeth asked, as if they were nothing but one shopkeeper talking pleasantly to another.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Rocket Recruitment I. (Feel free to request something else!)

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
dying like a shooting star. in the valley of the dolls, we sleep.
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 6:51:33 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]the floors of the bakery are wooden, though they are covered in large part by a rug that reaches nearly across the whole of it. it is monotone. they called it lavender but its light purple looks nothing like the dried buds she mixes into blueberry jam. the rug is defined by geometric shapes created by the varying lengths at which the rug was shaved.[break][break]

and sometimes her eyes follow those shapes, the lines that make them path a maze. all the time she finds dead ends. the foot of a chair, the steel-tipped toe of a boot, the wheel of a stroller a woman rocks back and forth as she tries to finish her breakfast muffin. every time she turns back, for within this maze she cannot escape.[break][break]

she looks at another dead end, "good afternoon." she returns the pleasantry. "it was my pleasure." nanette moves from her place at the register. no one else is in the shop. she wonders why; she cannot remember the time. "i prepared us a snack." she angles to the table where a small assortment of petit four resides. the juice of mangoes and nectarines is a sunburst beside it. the pitcher is full and just iced.[break][break]

"you look just dazzling today." she glances down, doe lashes following before they raise once again, her smile pearl-strung. she stands before her chair. she will not sit before her guest, "would you care for a refreshment?"[break][break]

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#716175;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 5:55:28 GMT
[nospaces]

For a strange reason that Elisabeth herself could not articulate, something about put her on her guard.[break][break]

Nothing odd presented itself in the strange woman's words or in her manner, precisely. The bakery itself was quaint, charming even -- somewhat reminiscent of Elisabeth's own fairytale-esque cottage, in that way.[break][break]

Likewise, the petit four had been immaculately presented, served beside a tempting pitcher of juice, iced to perfection. Elisabeth was a bit difficult to impress in these matters, and the skill that Nanette showcased surprisingly met those high expectations.[break][break]

And yet, the vacancy in this woman's eyes unsettled Elisabeth. Immensely.[break][break]

"This looks lovely," the blonde began, lowering herself into the offered seat. She gestured for Nanette to join her, a thin-lipped smile answering the other woman's pearlescent gleam. "I was raised that the host should eat first. Please, do indulge."[break][break]

Being a poisoner made her cautious eating first in uncertain company.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Rocket Recruitment I.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 10:07:48 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]the array before them is an assortment of decadence. snow-dusted powdered sugar in a landscape of sweet and sharp and bitter and something you might never have tasted before. madeleines dipped in ruby white chocolate and granular sized specks of peppermint. eclairs puffed and filled, sweet vanilla custard and sharp lemon curd. atop the miniature opera cakes sugar has been spun, the full face of santa's beard upon a jolly good treat.[break][break]

it is all mechanics now, button clicked and green light saying go. she pours her guest some juice, and ice cubes clink against glass. then she pours her own. sat upon stone white stone coasters, the way they are cut mimics fine lace. she smiles politely before finally taking a seat herself. ah, how lovely this is! such a treat for a winter afternoon. "gladly," her voice sings an eerie note. "i don't often get to eat what we make here. i'm all too thankful to you for the perfect excuse."[break][break]

she nabs an eclair and takes the perfect bite. a small one, but still enough to catch the pastry, the curd, the frosting, and custard. a bit oozes from the side, where the pressure is greatest, but it thankfully it avoids her face. nanette smiles, polite and prim.[break][break]

"please, do indulge."[break][break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 3:40:24 GMT
[nospaces]

When Nanette bit an éclair, Elisabeth did the same. This was a delicate dance, a mirroring of the other woman's behavior in a way that was so subtle, it would only be noticeable if one were to be looking for it.[break][break]

Nothing was poisoned, no, but the silent ringing of alarm bells would not abate. The wrongness.[break][break]

"You are an exceptional baker," Elisabeth said politely. "I am glad you get the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of your labor, now and again. If infrequently."[break][break]

A napkin was pressed to her lips, wiping away an errant crumb, before her eyes flitted up to meet Nanette's.[break][break]

"Although I was curious about your other work. If you are comfortable speaking of it with me, here."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 23:10:09 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]"i don't see any reason to be uncomfortable about it." she smiles, a consistent pleasantry. "in each of these desserts i used chansey eggs, that is why they are a bit more yellow. there is a little bit of happiness in every bite, isn't that fabulous?" her head tilts with the lilt of that question mark. "i do hope you enjoy them."[break][break]

she looks at them in their winter wonderland, powdered sugar flurried over the peaks and slopes of puff pastry. "... i have learned how to extract that chemical." she takes a small bite. "and concentrate it. the insignificant feelings of joy associated with chansey can become delirium with just a few drops." [break][break]

"isn't that fabulous?"

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 4:55:42 GMT
[nospaces]

"Chansey eggs?" Elisabeth echoed, lowering one of the desserts in her hand as she considered the notion. Her own concoctions were rarely of this delirious sort, instead focused on deadlier intent. "I see."[break][break]

An unwanted fluttering started inside of her, a pleasantness that warmed her in the very way Nanette had described. A little bit of happiness in every bite.[break][break]

How uncomfortable.[break][break]

"Impressive." She smiled thinly, then forced herself to take another bite. A slower one this time. A smaller one. "How long have you been doing this in Hoenn?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 20:09:26 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]butterfree wings unfurl in her stomach; she likes the fluttering threat of joy. the sensation is rare, she only knows it sparingly. it is a mark she has missed time and time again, but, here she always finds it. whipped into cream and sugar and egg. nanette smiles again, a little bit brighter this time.[break][break]

she wants another bite but refrains for now.[break][break]

"i was recruited about six months ago." her tone is a song akin to larks; what a beautiful sound it would be to wake up to. "i believe this shop has been running for about four months now." she thinks over the math and all those days. "yes. yes. how exciting! time goes by so quickly."

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 2:15:03 GMT
[nospaces]

reminded her of talking to a Chatot, Elisabeth realized suddenly: a twittering echo of her own words back to her, just a little sweeter, a little more curious than previously heard aloud.[break][break]

"Do you remember anything about your recruitment?" the Rocket admin probed carefully. "I admit some curiosity regarding how you came to join us."[break][break]

Something simply appeared off about the whole matter, Chansey eggs aside.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 3:40:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(repeat?)