awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 9:39:49 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Rocky islands, filled with cavernous ecosystems and steep cliffs, dotted the shimmering ocean within ROUTE 124. Campfire smoke billowed out from the interior of one of them. And, on the hunt for rogue MEGALOPOLANS, descends from the clouds above atop his AERODACTYL to investigate the sign of intelligent life.

Fire Pokémon, after all, weren't known to inhabit this territory often. Though CARKOAL sometimes managed to crawl their way out from the depths and into the cave systems.

Nevertheless, his prehistoric mount roosts upon a rocky outcrop so he can slide off and give the area a better look. But it isn't a blue-skinned alien from another dimension he comes across. It's a young woman he's never met: .

Clad in a leather jacket, black trousers, and scarf, he pulls the latter down from his face and waves. "Hello there. Did you start that campfire nearby, by chance?"

SEASTACKS
DUO-WILD - ROCK/WATER

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
71 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 10:12:30 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Hello."
[break][break]

Petra turns to the stranger, who quickly questions if she has any connection to the campfire some ways off in the distance. "Yeah, that was mine."
[break][break][break][break]

The fire had died out some time ago, the smoke gradually fading out as the embers died completely. "I was making some tea, trying to keep warm." She doesn't recall it being illegal to start a fire, though perhaps he was calling into question if she put it out properly.
[break][break]

"Is there a problem?"
[break][break]

The Gardevoir at her side takes note of Petra's internal fret and glides closer, assuring the trainer it had her back.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gardevoir"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 7:05:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AERODACTYL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PRESSURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @petra

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUAXWELL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LOW SWEEP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 10:53:35 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Not at all," He assures her, waving his hand to disregard the notion. "I enjoy a spot of tea here and there myself. I just happen to be looking for someone, in a sense."

Nearby, an approaching humanoid figure steals his attention for a moment. Before it can waddle right up to him with a LOW SWEEP, however, his Aerodactyl buries it in a ROCK SLIDE. It weakly reaches out from the pile of rocks afterward with a feathered hand, though the QUAXWELL only meets the clash of an empty ball before being caught.

"Pardon the intrusion," Remiel continues, turning back to the young woman with a polite half-bow. "I've realized I haven't even introduced myself. My name is ." He adds with a charmed smile.

✨ catching quaxwell

SEASTACKS
DUO-WILD - ROCK/WATER

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
71 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 12:19:50 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Rather than stay on her guard, Petra chooses to accept what they say as the truth. Her Gardevoir seems comfortable doing the same, which is reassuring enough for her.
[break][break]

The odd duck-like pokemon that approaches catches her attention, but this Remiel guy is quick to deal with the alleged threat and supply a pokeball to capture it. Lucky.
[break][break]

It's the one time she wishes something attacked her instead.
[break][break]

But before she can speak on the matter, it seems that one Aerodactyl has attracted another. Petra is quick to shift behind her pokemon, who lets loose with it's psychic powers. In it's state of confusion, the living fossil flies haphazardly and knocks itself out.
[break][break]

Good riddance. Fossil pokemon definitely weren't her type.
[break][break]

"So...are you looking for a person, then?"
[break][break]

Petra refrains from giving her name just yet, as Remiel hasn't exactly earned her trust just yet. "Or is it a pokemon?"
[break][break]

SKIPPING

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gardevoir"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#d5ad40; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 2:46:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DWEBBLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAWITZER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGA LAUNCHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE

[break]
CAUGHT THE QUAXWELL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SEASTACKS
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 6:13:55 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
His Aerodactyl flaps its wings without warning and takes flight to dive towards the private beach nearby. Once there, he comes into contact with a CLAWITZER that has crawled out onto the sand. Though it attempts to fend him off with a CRABHAMMER, however, the attack proves to be too weak against his rocky armor. The crustacean is instead put into its place with a barrage of WING ATTACK.

"A people," Remiel answers, reaching into his pack for an empty ball. "Though some would hesitate to call them that. I'm sure you've seen the HNN articles about rogue MEGALOPOLANS?" He adds, taking a moment to reel his arm back and aim his throw before casting the ball down to the beach. And it strikes, stealing his dino's snack.

✨ catching clawitzer

SEASTACKS
DUO-WILD - ROCK/WATER

MADE BY MIZO
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights