Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 2:27:06 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","barnaby-wrap"]
[attr="class","barnaby-main"]
[attr="class","barnaby-words"]

It was the first stop of the night and Barnaby was ready to let loose. The past few weeks had been a whirlwind of responsibilities - in both his ROCKET and journalistic capacities. [break][break]

Armageddon was a hot topic in the news world, after all, and warranted a little League criticism courtesy of his new network of media instigators, which focused on controversial topics in an effort to stoke political division.[break][break]

It was a lot for a shadow king to maintain! He deserved a drink every once and awhile! Luckily, Barnaby had friends he could count on to have a bit of fun.[break][break]

Ugh! Thanks for agreeing to meet up. I needed this.” The ROCKET admin admitted, an arm draped over ’s shoulders as they stood at the bar top awaiting their orders of a signature drink called a Zombie.

[attr="class","barnaby-notes"]

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap b] color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
Be wary of the quiet ones
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 20:34:51 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","girardtest2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The ZOMBIE turned out to be a fruity drink, sweet and syrupy, not necessarily Girard's favorite, but certainly interesting. The bright orange-gold color combined with the tropical flavor-profile reminded him of a beach resort. Now that would be nice, he thought; Hoenn had been so cold lately. Not even coastal cities like Slateport and Lilycove could escape Winter's touch, it seemed.[break][break]
But here, now, inside the comfortable atmosphere of the Burning Maw and with the familiar weight of 's arm draped over his shoulder, Girard was quite warm indeed. He laughed pleasantly, amused by his friend's dramatic declaration.[break][break]
"What's this? Are you tired?" He teased. Barnaby always had his hands in everything, but it seemed even the region's most dedicated journalist had a breaking point. Perhaps his new responsibilities were contributing to his exhaustion. Barnaby had been recently promoted to an admin position within Team Rocket, something Girard had worked behind the scenes to encourage and endorse.[break][break]
Barnaby wasn't the only shadow king.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Girard's Outfit[break]
Social [Bar Crawl][break]
Prompts:
  • Write a mission or social thread located at The Burning Maw
  • Reflect on a success they had in the past year
  • Reference a zombie cocktail in at least one of your posts

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest2]--accent:#5ea951;[/newclass]
[newclass=.girardtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 2:53:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

"Of course I am! But it's a good kind of tired," Barnaby admitted, feigning an exasperated sigh. It meant he was doing his job right. [break][break]

The added extra responsibilities and duties that came with the title ADMIN were even more numerous than he had expected ( had made it look easy), but he'd risen to the challenge with renewed vigor. His promotion was by far his greatest success this year.[break][break]

"That's why you're here. Slap some life into me or something, Girard. I want to have a good time tonight." On cue, their drinks came sliding down the bar top toward them. Barnaby grabbed his with an eager hand and took a generous sip. [break][break]

"Regale me with a story. What kinds of things have you been up to, hm?" Hell, he could lie if it made things interesting.

[newclass=.barnaby-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.barnaby-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.barnaby-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #796477; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2023 1:14:26 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

What had he been up to?[break][break]
"The usual," Girard answered with a casual shrug. "The buying and selling of goods. I've had my most lucrative year yet. Rumors are circulating, however, that...one of our head scientists is looking for Unown, so I have been keeping an eye out. Rare Pokémon are sometimes traded in exchange for cash loans. It would be advantageous to find myself in possession of one, if not many."[break][break]
He took a sip of his drink. Finding an Unown would be valuable not so much because of any power they might physically possess, but simply because someone important wanted them. That alone made them worth Girard's time.[break][break]
Girard considered his friend. The man surely had twice the responsibilities he used to have; it made sense that he desperately needed a break. Barnaby was crafty, however - always on the hunt for some juicy tidbit or scientific breakthrough to report on.[break][break]
"Truth be told - I am hungry for some adventure." He paused, expression turning thoughtful. "You're a big shot now, surely you've got some special project or personal endeavor you might need my help with?" His smile turned devious, and his amber eyes twinkled. Barnaby could be counted on to spice up Girard's life when it mattered.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Girard's Outfit[break]
Prompts:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.girardtest2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".girardtest2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2023 16:01:42 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Ah, yes. The ROCKET classic: illegal trading and smuggling of rare Pokémon. Barnaby knew Girard to be an expert at this sort of thing – he was meticulous enough to establish the sale and ruthless enough to make sure it went off without a hitch. The perfect businessman, really.[break][break]

Perhaps that's why he so entertained Barnaby. They were similar in that way – multifaceted when it came to their work, indulgent when it was time to play. [break][break]

The admin took another generous swig of his drink.[break][break]

"With your talents, I could really use you anywhere." He winked, smiling devilishly. Already a pink blush was starting to blossom on Barnaby's cheeks. The curse of a lightweight.[break][break]

"You handled yourself quite well on the mountain the other day, in fact. There must be some muscle beneath all those suits you wear."

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 16:12:21 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

Ah yes, the mountain. Girard remembered the searing heat, the thick haze, and the intensity of the envy that had been dragged out of him like some sort of exorcism. A thrill coursed through him at Barnaby's approval - after all, Girard would not have taken on such a taxing mission for just anyone. He was a business man first and foremost, not one to throw himself into tedious physical labor unless absolutely necessary. He was capable, yes, but he was also careful: with his life, with his time, and with his loyalties most of all.[break][break]
Barnaby was always worth the effort.[break][break]
"Anywhere?" Girard murmured seductively, leaning in so that his lips just barely brushed Barnaby's ear. He'd accepted his friend's rejection last winter with grace; after all, maintaining the other man's respect had mattered more to him at the time than aggressively pursuing his own pleasure in the face of Barnaby's monogamous commitment. But as far as he knew, that commitment had ended.[break][break]
Girard was tired of holding himself back. His experience at Mt. Chimney had made that abundantly clear.[break][break]
"I could show you what's beneath this suit," he continued. "All you need to do is name the time and place."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Girard's Outfit[break]
Prompts:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 16:47:01 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Here it was again: this unslaked need for something more beyond platonic friendship. was nothing if not persistent, even after being denied his desires once before.[break][break]

But liked persistence. Besides, he'd never been good at focusing his attentions on just one person anyway. Things were on the rocks and his friend presented a tempting avenue for distraction.[break][break]

So, Barnaby figured he'd play Girard's little game.[break][break]

"Oh? That's quite suggestive, Mr. Fraser." Barnaby replied lowly, shifting his neck so that his lips pressed against Girard's ear in return.[break][break]

"What if I said I wanted to see it here and now?"[break][break]

There were hotels aplenty right around the corner from the bar. If Girard really wanted to make his point, he would have little trouble doing so.

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 13, 2023 3:42:42 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

It was easy enough to subtly slip a few bills across the bar, nod politely to the bartender, and close their tab. It was easy enough to snake an arm around Barnaby's waist, lean in and murmur a sultry "come with me", then lead him to the exit of the Burning Maw. It was easy enough to find a hotel with a vacancy, just lavish enough to appeal to Barnaby's tastes, and it was certainly easy enough to find himself alone with Barnaby in a classy suite with a window that opened up onto the Rustboro skyline, a bathroom with a jacuzzi in it, and a single king-sized bed.[break][break]
It was one fluid effort: not the fumbling drunken impulsivity of random strangers who'd just met at a bar, but the deliberate passion of two close friends who had been lusting after one another for quite a long time. There was an urgency to the way Girard trapped Barnaby against the wall just inside the entrance of the room, the weight of his taller body pinning Barnaby in place. Girard had waited a long time to be in this position; he intended to savor it.[break][break]
"If you'd like to see what's beneath the suit, perhaps..." He pressed his lips to Barnaby's throat, grinned into soft pale skin. Barnaby smelled of lavender and sandalwood, his usual intoxicating scents. "...you ought to help me remove it."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Girard's Outfit[break]
Prompts:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 2:07:52 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

This was easy, wasn't it?[break][break]

It made Barnaby wonder why he'd denied himself the companionship of for so long.[break][break]

As his friend pinned him to the wall of their hotel room, it became very clear to Barnaby that their connection was not the rabid fucking of two dogs in heat. Clamoring, unpracticed, ineffectual.[break][break]

It was a long draw from an aged whiskey, much awaited and meant to be savored to the last drop. This would not be a night either would soon forget.[break][break]

Girard pressed kisses to Barnaby's throat, coaxing out a soft moan and heightening the anticipation of the pleasures to come. [break][break]

Buttons were unfastened, fabric pulled away.[break][break]

"Looks like I was right." Barnaby commented lowly as his fingers trailed up Girard's abdomen, taking time to trace every curve and divot of the other man's muscular form. "Quite the body you have under all these layers."[break][break]

Soon enough his hand found its way across his friend's chest, then slid along his neck until his palm cupped Girard's sculpted jaw.[break][break]

pulled the other man up from where his lips lingered at his throat, his voice sultry yet demanding as he ordered:[break][break]

"Now show me what it can do."

close tab

played by

Nellethiel

G
He/Him/His
September 3
Wyndon, Galar
Pansexual
Pawnbroker
Grunt (Black Market)
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @girard
Girard Fraser
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 3:21:39 GMT
Girard Fraser Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","text"]

How Girard had waited - patiently, so very patiently - to do just that.[break][break]
When a rubber band is pulled taught, there is a certain degree of tension that will cause it to finally snap. Girard had been stretched thin over the years of his friendship with Barnaby; every moment of respectful distance he'd afforded his friend as the other man had pursued relationships that were less flexible than Girard would have preferred, the tension had been building. Girard prided himself on his self-control, carefully curated over years of business deals and smuggling operations.[break][break]
But the moment Barnaby consented, freed from the bonds of exclusivity, Girard's willpower crumbled.[break][break]
Upon the four-point-five-star hotel mattress, Girard worshipped Barnaby like he was the god the two of them were hunting, the great firebird forgotten in favor of the ember-hot skin-contact between the two men, as divine as any rebirth. Barnaby tasted as delicious as Girard had imagined he might, and his body was lithe and malleable beneath Girard's practiced hands. He pressed Barnaby into the sheets, kissed every inch of his skin, grabbed fistfuls of silky golden hair and allowed himself to be both rough and needy, sensual and slow in equal measure.[break][break]
"Well? Does mon bijou wish to further direct me?" He rumbled, the Kalosian twinged with his Galarian accent, decadence mixed with affection. Eyes like sapphires, worth more than any gem that had ever crossed the threshold of his shop. Girard stared into them, his own expression a smoldering amber fire as they moved in natural rhythm together. "I have all night."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

Girard's Outfit[break]
Prompts:

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 23:11:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

The four-point-five-star hotel mattress became 's long-awaited throne, where his friend's every greedy touch and lustful movement culminated in a divine ecstasy. Repeatedly. He'd truly been placed on a pedestal and worshipped like the god thought him to be. [break][break]

Barnaby expected no less.[break][break]

In fact, the pleasure was so euphoric he could barely think coherently anymore. So when his friend teased him, asking for further direction, all Barnaby could muster through his moans was:[break][break]

"Keep goin—mmm!" He bit his lip, trying to find a modicum of composure. There was none, of course. "Fuck, Girard! I'm so close—"[break][break]

Smug, though, wasn't he? But Girard had a reason to be. Their long-awaited union had been even more satisfying than the fantasies Barnaby had been suppressing for all these years. [break][break]

He was right, however. They had all night to indulge, which Barnaby planned to take full advantage of. There was no need to rush.[break][break]

As they continued to rock together in passionate euphoria, he wrapped his arms around Girard's neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss. The way their lips met spoke volumes more than words ever could.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shadow king [bar crawl]
POSTED ON May 22, 2023 22:57:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: