long away [dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 21:13:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","maisy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
”there’s more like you around here now. think we’ll see any of them?”[break][break]

her hands held onto the paws of her pawmi, draped around her back like a furry rodent cape. it burrowed its face under blonde hair as they went along, crunching through the snow. the surprise of its arrival still hadn’t worn off, and the cold was difficult to grow accustomed to.[break][break]

despite the harsh temperature, they were here on a mission today. for the first time in years, she was on a trail, boots strung up, empty pokeballs waiting in her pocket. it was about time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
dw - electric/grass[break]

[newclass=".maisy"]--accent:#db9b86; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/3sNgDd9.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .maisy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .maisy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 1:25:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRACOZOLT APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@maisy

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRADILY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWALLOW

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 5:37:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","maisy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
there was a sound ahead. perhaps a bird, or something cutting through the foliage on its way to confront them. the pace of her steps picked up in hot pursuit of whatever it was. she went around an old tree, and right into another person.[break][break]
”oh! sorry!” it would mix with their own apology, reflexive as she stumbled back out of the stranger’s space. or at least, who she assumed to be a stranger.[break][break]
once at a more comfortable proximity, she was quieted, very briefly, by the sensation of familiarity. she stared for a moment, squinting, before reminding herself just how far away from vermilion she was. couldn’t be… the delivery guy? no way.[break][break]
”hi. my bad. wow, you look really familiar.” briefly, she stole a glance past them as her pawmi climbed up onto her shoulder to do the same. ”i think there might be something behind you.”

[break][break]

passing![break]

[newclass=".maisy"]--accent:#db9b86; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/3sNgDd9.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .maisy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .maisy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".maisy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 13:19:05 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpicsummer"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistsummer"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnsummer"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdersummer"]
[attr="class","hearticonsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxsummer"]
[attr="class","heartnotessummer"]

skipping

[attr="class","heartsidesummer"]

[attr="class","hearttagsummer"]@maisy

[attr="class","hearttextboxsummer"]

[attr="class","hearttextsummer"]
"No, no it was my fault," Locke insisted as he retrieved his magazine. "I should've paid more attention."

[break][break]

Mini-Mini had no trouble berating him, squeaking indignantly at his feet until he finally scooped her up and returned her to his head.

[break][break]

"Familiar? Well I do get around a lot, do you-"

[break][break]

Just as the other woman pointed out, there was in fact something behind the courier-a Cradily, which was now poking at the magazine under their arm. Locke carefully offered it to the wild Pokémon, which just stared unblinkingly at the cover and the elaborately decorated plot of pink lilies featured there.

[break][break]

It wasn't an exact match, but…

[break][break]

Without comment, Locke tore the cover off the magazine and handed to the Cradily, who accepted it in its weird mouth-eyes and scuttled past the two trainers.

[break][break]

"S-So familiar, huh?" they returned their attention to the other woman, eager to move past the odd encounter.

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer b] color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 21:26:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAFEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHLOROPHYLL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASS WHISTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANECTRIC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HOWL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 6:25:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","maisy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
cradily. cool, but kind of creepy. not exactly what she was looking for. she watched as it disappeared into the trees again, satisfied enough with its magazine cover snack to leave them be.[break][break]
”yeah. you just—“ she thought for another moment, but decided again that, no, it just couldn’t be. ”remind me of someone from back home. but vermilion city’s a long way away. gotta be a coincidence, right?”[break][break]
it was at that moment that the bushes rustled nearby, and she caught a glimpse of a manectric close by.[break][break]
”i’m gonna go after that.” she informed, one foot already in front of the other towards the woodland. [break][break]
”go, pawmi!”[break][break]
her rodent companion leapt from her shoulder, soon gaining momentum to slam hard into the manectric, knocking it into the snow. maisy tossed a pokéball at it.

[break][break]

catching manectric![break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 15:59:48 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

skipping

"Oh! Are you from Vermilion too?" Locke asked, now taking a much more careful look at the other woman as she turned her attention to a wild Manectric.

[break][break]

Strawberry blonde, golden eyes…

[break][break]

Strawberry…

[break][break]

"The bakery!" he recalled. "The owners let me deliver orders on weekends!"

[break][break]

He hadn't even had any Delibirds or his own business at the time, just an old bike and some free time.

[break][break]

A low Growl interrupted the courier's nostalgia, as a Leafeon appeared too late to aid the Manectric. It rushed towards the Pawmi in defense of its friend, only to get knocked away by a quick Seed Flare from Mini-Mini, disappearing into a Pokéball as quickly as it came.

[break][break]

"I'm surprised you even remembered me," they admitted, wiping snow off the capsule as they retrieved it. "Locke-Locke Jamison?"

Nano

[newclass=.heartsummer]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#E1F5FA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicsummer] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #E1F5FA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/tkOWSvv.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonsummer] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/N4JOsyN.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistsummer] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnsummer] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#E1F5FA; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxsummer] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidesummer] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxsummer] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagsummer] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdersummer] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #0AAAD2; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextsummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotessummer::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#0AAAD2; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 6:12:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROTOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHOCK WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE TEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BELLSPROUT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT

[break]
@maisy CAUGHT THE MANECTRIC!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 8:00:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","maisy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the question hit her in the back of the head like a pebble, sharp and effectively stealing her attention immedately; however, as the pokéball rocked, she stared at it, memories haunting her briefly before she did actually turn around with a grin.[break][break]
”yup!” her response was bright, pride radiating for their old home and what it had once been. ”you remember!”[break][break]
picking up the pokéball and making her way back over, she smiled, ”i knew you looked familiar. good to see you again, locke.” alive. ”maisy calhoun.” in case he couldn’t recall the name.

[break][break]

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 16:11:44 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

catching rotom

"It's good to-Eek!"

[break][break]

A Rotom buzzed its way in front of the courier, Astonishing both them and their Shaymin, who reflexively released a burst of Sleep Powder at the ghost. Its giggles quickly faded into snores, and Locke tossed a Pokéball at the mischievous spirit for their troubles.

[break][break]

"Like I was saying, It's always good to see folks who got out alright," he said, picking up the capsule after it stopped moving. "Did your parents…?"

[break][break]

The question hesitated on his tongue. He wanted to know if the Calhouns were okay, but he also couldn't be sure how much Maisy wanted to talk about that time of her life. Gods knew he didn't most days.

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 6:48:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AMOONGUSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLEAR SMOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPORE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KLUTZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEARFUL LOOK

[break]
CAUGHT THE ROTOM!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 9:28:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","maisy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
she jumped at the eek, and the rotom that seemed to come out of nowhere. ghosts were good at that. sneaky. they made quick work of their mischievous foe, and her eyes hung curiously on the shaymin. how was she only now noticing it?[break][break]
the way their question trailed tugged on her smile, but it remained stubborn at the corners, as though held up by arbor knots.[break][break]
”oh, they’re here too. in lilycove. back to fishing, now.” which wasn’t so bad, but the calhouns had grown accustomed to another lifestyle. fishing was a lucrative, but tiring trade. ”we want to open up another bakery here, though. i think we're almost there.”

[break][break]

skipping![break]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 13:31:57 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

skipping

"That's a relief," he replied warmly. "I'm actually setting up an office in Lilycove right now, so I hope I can taste your parent's baking again soon!"

[break][break]

The courier quickly realized how odd that might sound, given Maisy had last known him as a gangly teenager.

[break][break]

"Ah, right! I'm a proper delivery boy now! See?" They lifted Mini-Mini off their head to show off the red bandana around the Shaymin's neck, proudly boasting the Delibird Deliveries logo in white.

[break][break]

"It was tough for a while, but our luck's really turned around recently!"

Nano

[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
long away [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 19:47:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ZEBSTRIKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD COTTONEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INFILTRATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COTTON SPORE