stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 16:31:50 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Their relief feels palpable. Tension eases from Fern’s shoulders and they lean into the reassurances that Jayden provides. He still looks confused, and Fern isn’t wholly sure to make it that much more clear to him, but for the moment, they decided that perhaps the common ground they’ve managed to find is enough for now.[break][break]

“I better be,” they reply with an edge of their typical teasing. Only a hint, because it still feels tentative and uncertain, but they’ve never done well with holding onto grievances for long. At least, not these sorts of grievances. Their axis returns to its proper tilt, peace creeping back into place between them. “The feeling is mutual.” That time, they lack the playfulness. This admission is an earnest one.[break][break]

Something shivers through Fern as he murmurs in their ear, and they can feel heat prickling under the hidden safety of their mask. Their own heart is thudding in their chest, the thump-thump out of sync and unmistakably thrilled by the words spoken. As they watch him, their smile only widens and finally their hand slips up to his face. “How silly of me to forget..” Fern lets out a short, amused huff, glance straying to his lips for a fraction of a second as their thumb skims over the bottom one.[break][break]

It is easier, then, to fall into step with him to the rhythm set by the orchestra’s melody. They follow, as if tethered to him and they cannot help but to be pulled along. But of course, what else would they rather be doing? Nothing, of course. That had been the whole point. Still, they have it in them to be at least a little sheepish. “Sorry that I’m…a bit difficult at times.”
[break][break]

[break]
+ outfit // hair // dragapult isp. mask[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 6:40:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","lyrics"] you bottle your love so tightly
[attr="class","littlejay"]

They sweep along the dance floor, and despite all the dances shared that evening, there is no hesitation in Jayden's heart in knowing that this is the easiest of them. The most comfortable of them.

[break][break] "You're not difficult," he says, confusion rising in his eyes. Then, as understanding dawns on him, his gaze softens a bit. "You're you."

[break][break] "I wouldn't have it any other way."

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop .lyrics { font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 2:49:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] They follow the flow of the movement, though they think their steps might not be poised or perfect or in the right time. They follow because how could they not follow after him? Lovelorn and softened in comparison to their prior frustration.[break][break]

This is all they wanted. This is all Fern has been waiting for. Their heart thumps unevenly in their chest—light with excitement and also relief that after a period of confusion and miscommunication they have fallen back into place alongside one another again.[break][break]

So they don’t respond with words, and they don’t care that they clumsily halt their dance, or that it’s in the middle of a crowd of countless people. Fern’s hands slip up to hold Michail’s face as they pull him in for an abrupt and keenly emotional kiss.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 3:09:50 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

Words don't quite express the affection that he feels, looking down at . Though Jayden doesn't consider himself a person terrible with words, he knows that his strengths rely much more in his actions.

[break][break] He is glad to know that Fern is the same.

[break][break] A bit of surprise flickers in his gaze as the other pulls him in for a sudden and emotional kiss; normally Jayden would have pushed them away, not one for public displays of affection. But it is Fern, and he has never been able to say no to them.

[break][break] He presses back with equal-parts passion and adoration, accepting them for all that they'll give him.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop .lyrics { font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 3:24:58 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] For a fleeting moment inside of their head, they panic. It’s no secret that affection so publicly shown doesn’t make him the most comfortable. They’ve messed up, again. But before they can backtrack, Fern feels the response and falls into it. Lost in the moment, fleeting as it is.[break][break]

When they retreat, their hands slide down to his neck, then back to his shoulders. Their smile is a touch rueful, and there is a hint of color seeping out from under the edge of their mask.[break][break]

“Sorry, couldn’t seem to help myself there for a moment.” But their smile, and the tone of their murmur as they glance up at him says they’re not really too sorry at all.
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 3:38:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

He is a bit breathless when they part; perhaps if not for their masqueraded faces, he would have felt more self-conscious about such an open display of affection.

[break][break] As it was, however, he allows it.

[break][break] It's easy to fall into the brightness of Fern's expression, as they sway slowly on the dance floor. The other couples crowd them too, making them easily hidden from the keen and curious gaze of anyone who would be interested in the private habits of Wyndon Pharmaceutical's CEO.

[break][break] A hand slides up to their face, thumbing their bottom lip.

[break][break] "Are you saying you can't hold back when it comes to me?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 3:48:56 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Inside of their chest, their heart beats—heavy with thrill. Hummingbird quickness. For someone who is sometimes so unaware, he is smooth and charming at the exact right moments to leave Fern flustered and on his tip toes. Scrambling to catch up.[break][break]

This moment is definitely no exception.[break][break]

It is entirely too tempting to nip at the thumb sweeping across their bottom lip, but somehow by some miraculous endeavor, they refrain. Under their mask, their nose wrinkles.[break][break]

“That is exactly what I’m saying, Michail Volkov.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 8:07:59 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

It blossoms something wholly affectionate — hearing the confirmation back at him. No matter how many times he hears it, he can't help the warm feelings that flutter up in his chest whenever Fern confirms their feelings back at him.

[break][break] "You're too good to me," he murmurs, mostly to himself, just as the song increases in tandem. Jayden follows in perfect step, leading them across the dance floor with smooth, practiced steps.

[break][break] It's almost easy to miss, beneath the depth of his mask, the slight glow of pink.

[break][break] Even so, he dips them forward. He follows, their eyes locked.

[break][break] "What will you do about it?" he asks, voice hushed.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 5:58:47 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] They shake their head immediately as they catch the self-directed mutter. “No, you deserve good things.” They tut softly as they chide him, nothing too harsh. Softened by the fond smile fixed to their lips.[break][break]

Fern is a bold individual. Not shy in the least, occasionally (often) bossy or instigating. But they’re oddly content to follow Jayden’s lead—starting with the steps they take in this dance. Following the movement of each taken and keeping pace.[break][break]

Silently, they decide that they would follow him just about anywhere if he asked.[break][break]

But as they lean back with the dip, trusting him to hold them steady, their brows raise under the mask.[break][break]

They are close when they’re pulled upright again, and Fern takes that opportunity to lean up and murmur in his ear, “Oh, just about anything to convince you to go home early with me.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 6:15:26 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

Wrong. They were wrong.

[break][break] Jayden did not deserve good things, least of all things that were as good as Fern and whatever it was that the two of them shared. But in that moment, the Admin is so full of affection for his partner as he leads them across the dance floor that he doesn't voice it.

[break][break] His steps are steady and sure, almost like he should be used to this kind of thing. Almost as if he isn't an assassin, and hasn't shed blood easily across a similar stained-glass floor.

[break][break] He dips Fern and then brings them back up again, something that should make his partner's stomach lurch with the surprise of it all, but instead it's Fern who surprises Jayden with their words.

[break][break] Fingers clasp tight, steps stilling slowly.

[break][break] "You want to?" he says, voice lowered. "We could."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 6:26:01 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Fern knows that they are not a good person.[break][break]

It had been a long time since they’ve ever considered themselves anywhere close to it. Perhaps they have not spent their life killing or fighting, but that does not mean that they haven’t spent that selfishly, or even cruelly at times. So whatever it is that Jayden has built in his mind, Fern would carefully disassemble, if ever given the chance.[break][break]

But for tonight, the debate is left untouched.[break][break]

There’s a degree of domesticity in their movements isn’t there? A practiced ease between them has developed over the time spent together.[break][break]

Which is why it comes so naturally to them to make the insinuation. Leaning back to look up at him. “Mm. I think that’d be nice.” They lean up and press a much more chaste kiss against his cheek.[break][break]

“I’d like to actually see your face.” And then comes the trademarked smirk. The cheek wink that always precedes a tease. “And then some.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 6:53:11 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

It's tempting.

[break][break] The thought of going home. In fact, if Jayden had it his way, they would not have come to the gala in the first place. He much rathered evenings spent with at his side, then playing the part of a stranger at some fancy gala.

[break][break] But obligations had tied him to this night, and had nearly ruined it.

[break][break] One hand reaches out to their cheeks, knuckles pressed lightly against skin.

[break][break] "It's a little bit early to leave," he says after a moment of thought. "But maybe there's something else we can do."

[break][break] He still felt bad that he hadn't been given enough time with Fern, but it was in improper display to leave the gala so early, especially when both were such front-facing figures.

[break][break] Idly, he says:

[break][break] "I think some of the exhibits have some privacy."

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 6:08:02 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Knuckles drift along his face. Soft and slow. Their eyes flutter shut. All they want is to go home now. Call it quits on this whole affair so that they can spend the rest of the evening as they see fit.[break][break]

Fern sighs, the sound forlorn. “I suppose you’re right.” It is awfully unprofessional as a donor to leave so early, but even so, they don’t want to care about it.[break][break]

All they want now is to be alone with him. Selfish and jealous for what time they can now soak up.[break][break]

But they will have to endure, it seems. For the sake of professionalism—[break][break]

Their attention perks. An eyebrow slowly lifts under their mask as they glance over at Jayden. Now this they were not expecting. Something sly slips into their smile.[break][break]

“You don’t say…lead the way then, Michail.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 6:21:01 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

Jayden feels sheepish and maybe even a little bit guilty for suggesting it at all, but the way that 's face lights up makes it all worth it.

[break][break] The sly-tilt of their smile makes some hot coil in his stomach, a feeling that he promptly ignores.

[break][break] Instead he slides their hand in his as he leads them off towards the dance floor and towards the exhibits, where half the party's guests have already departed to. He thinks he sees the familiar broad shoulders of one and a much more petite girl out of the corner of his eye, but when he blinks, they're gone. He must have imagined it.

[break][break] "There are a few exhibits. There's the Primal Crystal exhibit." The one loaned by his childhood friend . "The Meteno exhibit." Which housed all the teracrystals, a hauntingly beautiful reminder of how they all nearly lost everything. "And then the galarian crown." Which was donated to by their very own .

[break][break] "Which would you like to go to?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 6:28:53 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] Actually paying careful attention to the exhibits on display that evening is not actually what Fern has in mind as they drift away from the dance floor, hand in hand. But it’s sort of sweet that he thinks so, isn’t it?[break][break]

It causes fondness to rise in their chest, and they glance at him with such stupidly high affection when he isn’t looking that they feel silly for it.[break][break]

They make a show of thinking it over, when really they know right off they’ll pick the one that seems like it’ll grab less immediate attention from others.[break][break]

“I’m feeling nostalgic,” they eventually remark, “let’s go see the crown.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]