unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2023 6:32:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","lyrics"] you bottle your love so tightly
[attr="class","littlejay"]

"the crown? okay."

[break][break] taking their hand, he leads them through the crowd and towards the exhibit in question. music peals in the distance, and he sidsteps a couple that nearly tips them over, pulling fern into his chest.

[break][break] "sorry," he says a bit, hastily, as they step through the double doors and leading towards an exhibit that is moderately vacant. it seems that people wanted to see the treasured loaned by the league's head scientists instead; jayden can't say he blames them particularly.

[break][break] but there's a particular fondness when he looks at the sparkling light of the galarian crown.

[break][break] it reminds him of home.

[break][break] "did you ever travel outside of stow-in-side?" he murmurs.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop .lyrics { font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Playfair+Display|Quicksand]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 2:23:02 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“Perfect.”[break][break]

Their hand twines with his and as they wander toward the exhibit, they lean against his arm. A quiet sigh slips from their mouth, content. The sudden pull startles them, but they only tumble against Jayden, heart lurching.[break][break]

“Why are you saying sorry, duck?” they ask, a flutter of laughter tailing their question as they remain pressed against him for a moment longer. It seems that he did not at all catch their drift. The vacant space with fewer partygoers is as exactly as Fern had been hoping for. [break][break]

Quiet. Privacy.[break][break]

Fern can understand the fondness, though, despite their ulterior motive. “Not too far, until I was a bit older. Da took me to Wyndon a time or two. But not much further than what was close. Ballonlea, sometimes. You?”

[break][break]

[break]
+ outfit // hair // dragapult isp. mask[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 22:12:32 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

the nickname duck makes his heart fuzzy, made even moreso by the comforting lilt of their laughter as they tumble against him. "i don't know," he murmurs back. "just seemed appropriate."

[break][break] polite. after all, he'd tugged them so rashly to his side.

[break][break] perhaps they wanted it that way?

[break][break] "we did - but most of our travels were outside of galar." his violet eyes catch in the light as they glance upon the shimmering crown - how different would his life would have been had he been born under the jewels of the calcifet crown? how much easier?

[break][break] "father often had business outside of galar. hoenn, johto, kanto." he pressed his lips together in thought. "i do remember circhester being cold, though," he said, thinking of what he'd said to that day. "have you ever ice skated?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:saturate(1.5); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop .lyrics { font:bold 12px 'Quicksand'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:2px; padding-top:20px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 1:03:08 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“So formal,” they tut teasingly, remaining tucked close against his side as they reach the crowning exhibit.[break][break]

Perhaps he had caught on to Fern’s wiles. Even if subconsciously so.[break][break]

“As a kid, I probably would’ve been so jealous. I was always wanting to leave and see things,” they muse quietly, their smile turning fond at the recollection of a younger version of themself. One who was less tempered (are they now, really, though?) and more wrapped up in the romantic concept of wanderlust.[break][break]

Stow-on-side had never been enough for them. Funny how things change over time.[break][break]

Their head tilts as they look over at him. “A few times, but not often. Have you?”[break][break]

Not that their mind lingers on the topic long as they watch him–a lazy, coy sort of mischief slipping into their eyes as they lean up to sneak a kiss in the largely empty exhibition room.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;

[/newclass]

[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.star2 i]padding:1px; text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:13:47 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"once or twice," he mimics right back, a ghost of a smile on his features. but it was also genuine.

[break][break] "mother considered ice skating to be a useful skill — at the very least, to handle yourself on the ice. father often had business in circhester since one of our greatest medicinal imports were there." not to mention, the corvilknight delivery service in which dmitri often liked to rely on.

[break][break] "we should go sometime. during the winter, sootopolis' bay is — "

[break][break] he is cut off mid-sentence as the last of the guests leave the room, just as fern presses a soft kiss to his lips. jayden can't help but melt into the touch, thumbs brushing gently against their cheek.

[break][break] "what was that for?" he murmurs.

[break][break] not that - of course - he's against it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 2:26:36 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“I can understand that. It probably helps with balance, even out of skates. Not that I’ve ever really had balance issues.” In fact, the few times they’ve skated, they’ve taken to it quite easily.[break][break]

The kiss is well met, which pleases them endlessly. There is no one around to pay them any mind. Or to scold them for public misbehavior. And after all, as of right now, it’s only a kiss. Hands drifting across their face warms the skin there, and coaxes a shiver along their spine.[break][break]

“Just felt like it.” The words are muttered, pressed against his mouth as they kiss him again. His bottom lip rolling between their teeth as they nip at it playfully.[break][break]

Seafoam eyes flit up to his, bright with mischief and affection in equal parts.[break][break]

“But yes. Let’s go sometime.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 3:29:34 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

balance.

[break][break] "is there anything you're not good at?" jayden murmurs, shivering under their touch, as he leans into the kiss. he parts his lips slightly, deepening the kiss briefly, before pulling back.

[break][break] within the exhibit's shadows, his violet eyes grow dim with want.

[break][break] "just make sure i don't fall in, okay?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 14:10:45 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

A breath of laughter follows.[break][break]

“Nope, I’m prodigious—didn’t you know?” Of course there are things Fern isn’t good at. But they continue to exaggerate their talents playfully.[break][break]

They exhale quietly, smile toying at the corners of their mouth. “Yeah,” they murmur, head tilting as they dip to pepper kisses from his chin to his jaw.[break][break]

“Think I can manage that.”

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 14:34:34 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"Mm, I didn't," Jayden confirms, tilting his head to allow the other better access.

[break][break] The sounds of partygoers shuffle behind them in tandem, and he can hear the clink of champagne glasses, as well the swell of orchestral music rise like a tidal wave behind them. In the quiet of the Galarian exhibit, however, Jayden's attention veers elsewhere.

[break][break] Hands slide to their hips, fingertips dancing beneath the hem of their shirt and towards bare skin.

[break][break] "I'll make sure to commit it to memory," he replies, voice lowered into a hushed murmur of desire.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 17:01:55 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

“ For shame,” they laugh, the sound pressed against the skin they kiss, before nipping at the shell of his ear.[break][break]

The party is mostly forgotten by Fern, in favor of focusing on what is directly in front of them.[break][break]

The brush of hands against skin elicits a shiver, goosebumps prickling along their arms from the thrill that comes with this. It’s easy to curve into that touch, to unspokenly request more.[break][break]

“Will you now?” they coo back—not that they’re too concerned with an answer as their hands find his face to pull him in for another kiss.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 11, 2023 7:35:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"I will," he said, devout, looking down at with the same seriousness that he approached nearly everything else in life. But there was something sweet and intense about the way that he looked at them in that moment, pulling their hips closer together.

[break][break] "Everything about you - everything you tell me - I'll commit it to memory. I promise."

[break][break] Feeling Fern's hands warm against their cheeks, he surrendered to the pull, leaning into the kiss. The taste of their lips, the way their bodies fit together; all of it was intoxicating, easily sweeping him into a current of want and longing. He'd meant what he'd said earlier that night, that there was nothing more than he wanted than to be by their side.

[break][break] Words weren't always easy for him, but he'd always done better at expressing his feelings through action.

[break][break] Lips hungrily sought theirs for another kiss, the outside world fading away between them. Driven by desire, one of his hands slid up their shirt, seeking closer contact. The other hand leaned against the crystal case behind them, boxing them in together.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 16, 2023 22:58:32 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

A soft smile tugs at their mouth. Despite their coy nature, their face flared with color—not caused by the results of their mischievous actions for once.[break][break]

It is all because of the words Jayden speaks.[break][break]

“You are terribly sentimental, did you know?” they trade in a quiet murmur, withdrawing just enough for their eyes to flit down to slightly reddened lips and then back up to that bright, inviting shade of plum.[break][break]

And then they’re drawn back in, and they let their wants and desires unfurl as they sigh at the feeling of warm hands finding skin. If their clothes are rumpled along the way, Fern doesn’t care. They don’t care how disheveled they may seem returning to the festivities.[break][break]

Those are far out of mind as their head lolls to the side in quiet invitation as they lean against the display. The glimmer of jewels behind them, but entirely unable to fixate their attention on the loveliness of them.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 17, 2023 0:02:17 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

"am i?"

[break][break] fern's face floods with color, and wingbeats flutter as gentle as a hummingbird in his chest. affection fills him, captivated by the soft smile that graced their face.

[break][break] "i suppose i am," he says after a moment, leaning down to press another gentle kiss to their mouth. his lips pressed against the lower side of their jaw, dotting affectionate kisses along their neck. teeth grazed skin as he murmured, "especially because it's you."

[break][break] his heart surged with affection as he dove deeper in, deepening the embrace as he pressed himself against them. he sought another kiss, deepening it by slipping his tongue into their mouth.

[break][break] the world faded away as jayden's focus turned entirely to them. in that moment, nothing else mattered. not their fight, not the bustling party around them.

[break][break] to jayden, they were everything. and he would make sure that they knew it.

[attr="class","ooc"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 24, 2023 21:41:50 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] A quiet hum of approval is their only response. Approving of the machinations he uses, approving of the wholehearted attention he fixes upon them. That was all they had wanted tonight. Attention, devout and affectionate.[break][break]

It’s suddenly easy to forget they’d argued about it not long ago as their mouth parts for his willingly. As they sink into the feeling of him overwhelming their senses.[break][break]

Beyond the exhibit doors, the party went on in full swing. But none of that mattered. Maybe it should have– a fact they were reminded of as they breathed out noisily and the sound echoed in the empty room. But rather than shift toward embarrassment, Fern’s glance–heavy-lidded and playful, met ’s as they smiled.[break][break]

“More of that, and you’re going to get us caught,” they murmur, head settling back against the glass case as they observe him. It’s not a full retreat. Especially not, given the way their hands wander down mischievously.[break][break]

No, they don’t seem shamed enough to stop in the least.

[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
unraveled [masque]
POSTED ON May 25, 2023 9:10:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]

maybe the pieces were sliding together again, in more ways than one.

[break][break] although jayden had not always been the best at expressing it, there was no second-guessing the fact that fern made him feel more... together than anyone else ever had. it was something that he hadn't even been aware of, not until earlier that night when he'd seen fern flocking among the crowd with people he didn't know. even if it had been but a fleeting moment with , the moment had been enough to stir feelings in his heart that he hadn't felt in a long time.

[break][break] sadness. jealousy. envy.

[break][break] but being together with fern now, none of that matters. the party went on in full swing, the sound of laughter rising through the air, but the only thing that jayden was focused on was the feeling of their lips on his, their touch on his skin, the need to be closer.

[break][break] kisses burn along skin, along the careful curve of their jaw, their shoulder. when their fingers slip down places they probably shouldn't, jayden doesn't bother to stop. he's not a person that likes public displays of affection, but when it comes to fern, none of it matters. his own hands slide against the front of their shirt, unbuttoning their shirt until he can leave heated kisses against their chest and collarbone. he nips back playfully, voice lowered into affection when he whispers it back into their ear, his voice husky and warm.

[break][break] "do you want me to stop?"

[break][break] hands slide against hips, hitching them against him as he lifts them effortlessly against the glass case. starlight from the crown jewels glitter behind them, but jayden can only focus on the starlight that he finds in their eyes.

[break][break] without waiting for an answer, he dives into devoted pleasure and thrill — the kind of feeling that only they have ever provided him. they could get caught at any moment, full of abashed shame and debauchery, and yet jayden does not care.

[break][break] to him, in that moment, fern is the only one who matters.

[break]

[attr="class","ooc"]