Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 1:09:56 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Elisa was, honestly, so fucking pretty. It was unfair. To the rest of the world. She didn’t even look like a human being-- she looked like some forest fairy, an elven princess, descended to the mortal plane for one magical night to damn those who look upon her visage.

“I think I just got a new script idea,”
she said, reaching for a champagne glass and giving herself a pat on the back. “Anyway, how’s your night been? Despite getting dropped by the broody dude in the boring suit. Fuck that guy.”

[attr="class","thadtag"] i think
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 5:05:09 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Perhaps we shall," Isaac said as he took 's hand. Then, firing a cheeky grin over his shoulder to the figure moving to join them, he gracefully reached back to bring her in towards them. If Elisa hadn't noticed Cygne before, she sure would now, Isaac bringing the two's hands together with surprising gingerness and poise. "But something tells me you two would love to have this next dance."[break][break]

It was far from an orthodox strategy of arranging dance partners. But since when was anything about Isaac orthodox?[break][break]

He took a graceful step back to give them some room, not wanting to get between the momfriend-daughterfriend dance just now. He wouldn't be surprised if brought him into some sort of trio's arrangement later, but he knew Cygne had been trying to get some quality time with Lis all night. Why interfere?[break][break]

Well, outside of his delightfully on-point commentary, of course. "Whatever that guy was doing before, he sure doesn't seem to be brooding now," he remarked, casting a quick glance to the moon and the sun twirling around one another. "You think they, like, planned that whole stunt? Or did Silver Fox over there think he was getting stood up and decide to go on the prowl?"[break][break]

It all seemed to work out in the end, somehow. At least, so far. Who knew what would happen as the night continued to stretch on?

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Mask and Eyepatch + Outerwear + Innerwear / Hat!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 5:21:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The way that deftly exchanged Elisabeth into 's hands was nothing short of masterful, and it brought a bright laugh from the florist as she easily fell into step beside her employee and dear friend.[break][break]

"You look magnificent," she said to the blonde with a ringing sincerity, her eyes shining with pride. "If there is any justice in this world, your date tonight has already told you this."[break][break]

A sly glance over her shoulder indicated Isaac, whom she expected to hear every word.[break][break]

"As for the aforementioned broody suitor, he turned out to be remarkably more boring than anticipated." She shrugged, unbothered. "There are plenty of attendees at the masquerade, however. I am sure I'll find someone less disappointing soon enough."[break][break]

She smiled at Cygne then, allowing her to twirl for a moment, if she wished.[break][break]

"Ah, though I suppose I already have. Are you leading, or shall I?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit: Front & Back, Hairstyle, Butterfly Mask.[break]
- Masquerade Spin-Off Thread #4.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 19:59:33 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Elisa’s laughter is like the rarest currency. Though the two are frequently more at ease around each other, Cyg doesn’t hear Elisa laugh enough.

“Loudly and often,”
she confirmed, flashing both of them a thumbs up. She followed Isaac’s line of sight to the Broody Guy and snorted. “Little of Column A, little of Column B. I’m sure they planned it and Elisa just happened to be in the way.”

Which was irritating, but she was supposed to be on her best behavior and not ruin all of Elisabeth’s hard work.

Cyg twirled, as indicated, dropping into her finest curtsy which wasn’t, like, great, but it wasn’t bad, either.

“I aim to not disappoint. You lead-- I’ll try not to embarrass you.”

[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 5:50:50 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"It was the first thing I did when I saw her dress, the first thing I did when she put the whole look together, and the first thing I did the second I spun through those doors." For all Isaac and Cygne had their differences in priorities, he sure wasn't slacking on #1 his duty as a masquerade boyfriend![break][break]

In Cygne's eyes, the mysterious moon-man had just picked Elisa out of a hat, not really caring whether it was her or anyone else that got swept into his orbit. Regardless, Elisa didn't seem too ruffled by his departure. If anything, she found him to be rather boring. "Maybe it was a good thing he got out while he still could," Isaac admitted. "Something tells me if he really failed to entertain, you might've eaten him alive." Standard Elisa behavior.[break][break]

Or was that Scythers? Maybe Isaac was thinking about Scythers.[break][break]

Still, he'd done his #2 and #3 jobs as a masquerade boyfriend. He gave Cygne the best dance his one-eyed ass could muster up, and then spun her right into the arms of her best friend. But that didn't mean his job here was done. Soon, he might have a few questions to poke Elisa's brain about. He'd made this masquerade good for Cygne, but he wanted to make it great for her![break][break]

Until he had his chance, he'd just sit back and watch their dance. The song they danced to faded to the back of Isaac's mind, letting him focus on the dance tutorials Ex was fetching for him. Dancing with Cygne was one thing, but if he was to have his time with Elisa, he'd need to work a lot harder to impress her!

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / +

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 8:29:04 GMT
[nospaces]

Listening to and put Elisabeth at ease. There was a playfulness to the banter she enjoyed, a comfortability that made her feel as if she belonged in the ebb and flow of their conversation, even when she chose to be silent.[break][break]

She brightened visibly as Isaac described the way he had complimented his date's appearance ('As he should,' Elisabeth thought to herself) and she laughed yet again at how Cygne maligned Zev as her former dance partner, finding something in her friend's indignation deeply endearing.[break][break]

"You could never disappoint me, Cygne, but I'm happy to lead you," Elisabeth said pleasantly, and she gently pulled Cygne into a graceful waltz that moved at a slow, leisurely pace. It kept close enough to Isaac that their conversation would be audible, if he wished to partake in further gossip with them.[break][break]

A mischievous glint flashed in her eyes as she considered a notion suddenly, and Elisabeth turned towards the sea of masked faces before returning her gaze to Cygne.[break][break]

"All right, then," Elisabeth said teasingly, "pick out a face in the crowd. Who would you have me dance with next, if not the dark-haired man from before?"[break][break]

Not knowing who was who made this game more fun.

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 16:12:31 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]Indeed, Isaac should get a plaque for Best Masquerade Boyfriend. He was doing such a good job. He always did, of course, but it was important to acknowledge effort where it was invested.

“Oh, god, don’t put me in charge of-- that’s a lot of pressure,” Cyg said, craning her head back all the while to get the measure of the gathered crowd. “Everyone dressed so boring. Suits, suits, suits. Would it kill a man to have some imagination once in a while?”

Granted, it was easier, in ways, for the woman-coded to get away with more frills and flutter, at least in this day and age. But Cyg had read enough shitty period smuts to know it hadn’t always been like that.

“I mean, it’s a museum, for god’s sake. If anyone needed an excuse to dress creatively, this is it. Mash something together from the 1800s.”

As they spun, Cyg looked for a defining feature: the coolest mask, best hair, most creative outfit. But something kept catching in her chest: not pretty enough. Not handsome enough. Eurgh, receding hairline.

No one was going to be good enough for her Elisa. If she had her way, she'd trap her on the floor for the rest of the night. An impossible wish. Cyg never did handle the fleeting well.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 17:00:53 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]"Well, guess I'm dressing as a plate of chopped liver tonight," Isaac teased as Cygne commented on the boring styles of every man here today. He knew that wasn't aimed at him. Cygne was probably dcanning the room for every man besides him right now. But he did still take pride in going all in on flash and flow compared to the usual suit and tie combo.[break][break]

Not that he wouldn't be rocking the one he picked out for 's wedding, of course.[break][break]

Then again, maybe he wasn't quite the exception he fancied himself as. Cygne held him in high esteem. But she held Elisa like Arceus had touched down on Earth. She was Cygne's guiding light. She was Cygne's monolith. She could do no wrong whatsoever. She was larger than life in a way that nobody, not even he, could ever live up to.[break][break]

Isaac wondered if he'd ever have someone like that. He wondered if that would be an exciting change of pace, or if it would be some terrifying, disorienting, and dangerous curse. Cygne had picked a wonderful person to enshrine in her life, but Isaac was never so lucky.[break][break]

His relationship with his own larger-than-life monolith was far more complicated.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 21:34:15 GMT
[nospaces]

"True," Elisabeth agreed with solemnity that belied the jest in her words. "Men's formalwear can be a dull, tedious thing. Doesn't reflect much imagination, does it?"[break][break]

would have found her late husband to be the most boringly dressed man alive: severe black suits, not a hint of pomp or ceremony to be found.[break][break]

"I'm not certain I took many risks, myself," she continued, letting her eyes glance to before settling back on Cygne, "particularly when compared to you both. Absolutely showstopping ensembles."[break][break]

Elisabeth found herself drawn to more classically elegant gowns, but with enough spectacle to keep them interesting. 's many options in her portfolio had been dizzying, but this one had captivated her for how deceptively simple it was. The way it moved in the light and the illusionary nature of its silhouette had both held her attention in ways other options had not.[break][break]

"How about you, then?" she said then, turning to Isaac with a smile. "Are there any individuals tonight whose outfits have been worth your attention? Male or otherwise."[break][break]

She spun Cygne in an idle twirl, before playfully amending, "Present company excluded, of course."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 16:40:44 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Nonsense,” she said, head lolling back to grin conspiratorily at Isaac, “you are the exception. Look at all your filigree! So shiny.” Which had been part of her plan, when she dressed them both. No gray suede or blue pinstripes.

“Mm, I suppose I can’t really blame them all,” she allowed, giving the crowd another disappointed sweep. “I’d just hoped there’d be a little more… imagination.”

At the mention of her outfit, she chanced a glance down to check the girls were still in their proper place.

“Pfft, are you kidding? You look like you’re not wearing anything at all.” The dress matched Elisa’s skintone in such perfect fashion. “Like some… ethereal flower goddess, descended to throw all of us povel mortals a party.” She grinned.

Elisa asked her if there was anyone who’d caught her eye and she hummed.

“There was that one chick with the huge rack of diamonds on her chest,” she admitted, speaking unknowingly of , “but I was more attracted to the jewels than the gown, I think.”

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 0:55:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac grinned, letting all that gold filigree catch the light some. "Guess that makes me one in 4,000, huh?" he teased. Even when leaning into a lame pun about being Shiny. Isaac was the type to either go whole hog or not go at all.[break][break]

It was interesting how two totally different styles could both take root. Elisa's simple, ethereal look was a great contrast to Cygne's bold, dramatic look, and yet they both looked fantastic. It made Isaac all the more sad that men's wear tended to be Some Sort of Suit, and often either Greyish-Black, Blue, or white if someone was truly daring. Oh well. It only made the bold stand out all the more.[break][break]

Now it was Elisa's time to ask about who he and Cygne were eyeing. Cygne mentioned a girl who had quite the impressive rack. Also, gemstones. Had there been anyone Isaac bumped into who seemed as interesting?[break][break]

"There was this pink-haired girl who seemed pretty nice. She also got swept up in the mess you were dealing with, but it seemed like she found a kind enough partner to make up for it," he said, unknowingly referring to . "I also might try to see if there are any other friends I recognize. I know I spotted two of them back at the bar earlier."[break][break]

He totally owed a dance later, didn't he?[break][break]

"Outside that? Not sure. Considering my . . . y'know, incident . . . I didn't really come here looking to dance up a storm." The last thing he wanted was to become the toe-smashing scourge of Hoenn. "But so far, I've been doing pretty okay for myself."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 1:29:10 GMT
[nospaces]

"Nothing at all, hm?" the florist said, feigning surprise. "Why, whatever do you mean, Cygne?"[break][break]

The playful smile tugging at her lips, however, showed that she was delighted her friend had caught onto her fashion sensibility: to seemingly cover everything, while revealing everything.[break][break]

"Imagination can be a powerful thing," she conceded with a soft hum of agreement, whirling around the room.[break][break]

As they moved, Elisabeth scoured the dancefloor from behind her golden butterfly mask, taking in the sight of the many opulently-dressed figures before she settled on one or two to name aloud. "The redhead is striking, don't you think?" she said, nodding to . "A bold decision to bear one's décolletage behind such golden ornamentation. It's a beautiful statement piece."[break][break]

Then her eyes flitted to one , and she inclined her head to the platinum-blonde in turn, saying, "That woman as well took many risks that seem beyond the rest of us present. It speaks to a chicness of design, a confidence in one's own stylistic presence."[break][break]

Once more she turned to and laughed at his description of "toe-smashing."[break][break]

"Is he as poor a dancer as he fears, Cyg? Or is he simply being modest."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 22:33:48 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Oh, yeah, she was really pretty,” Cyg agreed, speaking also of . “Lots of frills.”

Elisa’s dress really had transformed her, morphing her into something not of this world. Something that would be indecent if she were human, but she wasn’t. A creature of ethereal beauty that preceded the first sin and the advent of shame.

“There was another pink-haired girl with a gold and blush dress that looked like metalwork on it, that was pretty cool.” She was talking about @rosie , who probably had to use about as much dress tape as Cyg did. “And I’ve seen some bold cutouts.”

’s dress reminded Cygne of smoke, or deep sea life, pale and translucent enough to have never seen the light of day. It was beautiful, for sure, but also a little weird, and the depths that Elisa ascribed to it made Cyg feel like she did back in English class when talking about an author's hidden meaning. Who's to say that lady didn't just really like squiggles?

“I wish I could sew.” But stuff like that went beyond sewing. It was like magic.

“Considering he’s fresh off an eyeball removal, he’s an amazing dancer,” Cyg said, the earnestness in her voice signalling the truth of it. “We’ve also never done this before. At least, I haven’t. I don't know if Isaac has. The real and true fancy waltz type of thing, I mean. I was pretty good at popping, locking, and dropping until my knees started to get creaky, though.”

[attr="class","thadtag"]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 5:45:30 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac smiled sheepishly as Cygne heaped praise onto his skills. Even with the curve she admitted to grading them on, amazing felt like some overly high praise for the basics he was able to put out. He just knew if he was up against an experienced dancer, or dealing with a faster song, he'd be dripping over himself trying to keep up.[break][break]

But, hell. Cygne believed in him, so clearly he was doing something right.[break][break]

"I didn't do half bad, yeah," he admitted, a little grin on his face as he gave himself that win. " 'Course, I had some good help. And I couldn't have asked for a better partner."[break][break]

When asked if he danced before, Isaac couldn't help but laugh. "Ah c'mon, do I look like a bastion of high culture to you?" he teased. "I'm a quick learner, and I've picked up a lot of surprising skills over the years. But that one's always kinda been beyond me."[break][break]

Then Cygne mentioned popping and locking, and Isaac couldn't help but cock an eyebrow in interest. "Oh, now I've gotta see this."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
good queen joy [masque]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 2:08:16 GMT
[nospaces]

"Oh? You both hide your inexperience well."[break][break]

It probably went unsaid that although and found the events of a ball to be beyond their usual fare, waltzing was like breathing to Elisabeth. Precious few opportunities presented themselves for her to showcase the skills of her highborn background, but this was one of them, as evidenced by the way she led Cygne around the room with all the grace of the very Swanna her friend's name evoked.[break][break]

"I find there are many people with two feet and two pairs of eyes that still manage to prove themselves to be poor partners," she said, winking at Isaac specifically, before she added, "Thankfully you have already proven more tolerable than them, so that is quite a win, I think."[break][break]

It was pleasant, being at an event like this with friends. She was so used to viewing ballrooms as coliseums, where rivals faced off in cutting barbs and dances were sparring matches where tongues were blades, footwork was an advance, and eyes communicated signals of intent.[break][break]

There was something so relaxing about this sort of dancing, which prompted Elisabeth's curiosity as Cygne voiced her own experience aloud.[break][break]

"I have to ask. What's popping, locking, and dropping?"

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]