shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS:[break]MECHANICAL KINGDOM

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

LITTLEROOT[break]↻ MECHANICAL KINGDOM

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1054889526239170630/the_game_is_afoot.mp3[/player][break]
Partners ~ The Game is Afoot! - The Great Ace Attorney 2
[break]

WHETHER IT WAS DISPLACED BENEATH LITTLEROOT DUE TO DIMENSIONAL ENTANGLEMENT, BROUGHT BACK TO FUNCTIONING ORDER DUE TO DIALGA, OR BOTH, can not be determined. However, this kingdom made entirely out of intricate mechanisms is void of human life. Clockwork gears, iron tunnels, and curious domes make up this kingdom that continues to function like an animatronic music box.[break][break]

Mechanical Pokemon like Magearna, Volcanion and others present in the kingdom seem to be robotic, set to a rhythm or programming like an animatronic figure.[break][break]

Several clock towers loom above the entire kingdom, though their machinery seems to be in disrepair.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 01 engage or flee soulless volcanion guards.
  • 06 suffer the status condition, "burn".
  • 10 engage in battle with a member from the opposing faction.
  • 11 involve a race against time in some way.
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in an advantageous way.
  • 🗺️ 's expertise with hand-to-hand combat and security must be pivotal in some way.
  • 🗺️ 's tapu healing mist will grant brief lucidity to a volcanion or magearna before the kingdom's song renders it robotic again.
  • 🗺️ 's expertise with spelunking or rock climbing must be pivotal in some way.
  • 🗺️ will recall his suppressed desire for attention and validation from his parents upon hearing the song of the kingdom.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
MECHANICAL KINGDOM: BEAIF
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 14:40:06 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]ugh… nothing irritates her scalp more like wearing a wig over a heap of white hair. it feels wrong in a way she can’t fully describe, as if it’s throwing her off balance.

and why the hell did tell her they needed disguises anyway? is this not an old, thrown out of time sort of kingdom anyway?

the head scientist emerges from the rift into the kingdom first, already geared up in what looks more like a going out outfit than an explorer’s getup. oh well… she’s technically not herself for this anyway.

she brightens when the group becomes whole, red eyes lighting up beneath fake black bangs.

”ready?”

behind them, a clock tower clicks away. somehow… its hands are still and unmoving despite the ticking sound.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 17:36:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva didn’t know who this person was, but she was immediately sus in the fact that they were told to wear a disguise. Really, it was quite difficult for the Professor to hide anything about her. Just the emerald green eyes and toxic positivity would give her away. Still, she tried her best with a dark brown wig that barely covered her mess of blonde hair. With the hair, she looked a lot like .

Regardless, she is anxious to get this expedition started. The promise of discovery shot through every nerve in her body, producing an steady glow of excitement across her features, “Absolutely! Let’s get going!” Eva doesn’t hesitate to start leading the way deeper into this strange, mechanical kingdom.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 18:47:36 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"Hold it." a voice calls out from behind them all. Bryan arrives in his disguised attire, as requested by felix. They had no idea if the league had access to this rift yet so he had to be careful. [break][break]

"You need to let me lead." he says with his hands in his pockets, moving past the two women who arrived before him. "Or else a trap or some shit might get a sucker punch in and you and you die. I'll be fine." he answers as he assumed they were rocket grunts based on what had told him. [break][break]

He scanned the area, metal and stone as far as the eye can see. "I don't like this place. No life anywhere that I can sense. Yet there's no lack of energy in the air." he says eerie as chills ran down his spine. What exactly was this fucking place? "Oi! Hurry the hell up!" he shouts towards Felix behind him "I gotta make sure I keep an eye on you. or Tuesday () will kill me if something happens to you on my watch." he grumbles, he missed priam. [break][break]

Xerneas stirred silently in his pokeball, detecting a powerful presence near them but unable to identify who or where it was.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 20:01:33 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

The mecha kingdom was a ticking time bomb of dangers bubbling just below the surface. Dangers he'd have to account for.

Stepping into the kaleidoscope of greys and copper browns, Felix reached up to readjust the itchy brown wig covering his blacken locks. It was annoyance, but given their situation, it was a necessity to keep from murdering and her friend.

'She's with me,' he assured the beast beforehand, 'she won't get in our way'.

Brave words Felix found himself almost regretting as the two immediately began marching forward, without the assistance of himself or Bryan, fearless (and ignorant) against the undeniable presence lurking all around them.

This was a good thing, he had to remind himself. Because, whatever they found together wouldn't just be rocket's, it'd be his. Not to mention the fact that, if the stars were to align, and Illeana found herself (and, by extension, the league) inching toward their goals, he'd be there. Ready to intervene if necessary.

"He's right," Barking out from behind, Felix's dull words spoke with agreeance with the rocket beast, "He should lead. I'll cover us from the back. Move with caution."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 20:26:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her mouth opens as if to ask who the fuck and tuesday are as lurches forward to take the lead out from their greedy, scientific fingers. and yet, the dull agreeance from is quick to shut her mouth.

her eyes dart back toward felix as bryan takes the lead, narrowed slightly in annoyance.

are and herself supposed to just… act as transported cargo between them? how is that going to lead to discovery?

she follows quietly behind bryan, a few pages lagging behind eva with every intention of whispering to felix as they begin the journey.

”who is this guy?”

she turns, then, and angles her body more toward felix. it makes her less cautious, less alert.

”is he a friend of yours?”

as she murmurs, she manages to kick something. it’s hard, sending a sharp pain shooting up the leg and effectively halting her as she hisses. fuck, that hurt.

a louder ticking echoes around them and then, the loud, ominous sound of rushing steam. a fog begins to rise a moment later.

”oh…”

that isn’t good.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 19:32:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The (now) brunette furrowed her brows in speculation. She found it particularly strange as to why the man would be so careless with his own life for people he didn’t know. He seemed so nonchalant, as if he couldn’t get hurt. The first spark of suspicion tickled at her gut.

“Ok, sure,” Eva reluctantly let the stranger take the lead and stayed close to Illeana’s side. Science sisters gotta stick together.

Illeana’s friend decided he’d cover them from the back, another idea that didn’t sit well with Eva. Now the two were sandwiched between strangers that Eva didn’t know. Eva moved cautiously not only through this strange, mechanized world, but between Bryan and Felix.

With Illeana drawing back towards Felix, Eva takes a few quick steps that let her creep closer to Bryan, “Sorry, I don;’t think I caught your name!” she smiled cheerfully, “I’m Evelyn,” she almost said Eva, but the quick adjustment seemed natural. Arceus, she hated this sneaking around.

A loud hiss nearly made her jump out of her skin. She spun around to make sure Illeana was alright, but it was difficult to see her through the steam, “Are you ok?”

Eva shifted as the ground beneath her feet seemed to shift – that can’t be a good sign. The groan of aching mechanical parts echoed through the steam as a darker silhouette seemed to rise right out of the ground.

What the heck was that thing?!

Of course, Eva crept closer to take a peek, only to be greeted by the soulless gaze of a Volcanion, “Um, run?!’ she offered as a suggestion, reaching for one of the pokeballs clinging to her belt.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 21:28:49 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

A loud wang of metal bumping into something vibrates throughout the realm. He turns around, spotting that someone in their group stubbed their toe against one of the scraps of metal in the area. [break][break]

He grumbles "Shit. We need to leave!" he says as the sound of a pokeball popping rings out and several tendrils of vines wrap around the volcanion's legs. Bryan's Zarude pulled at the joints to try and slow down the machine temporarily "Go!" He barks at them as he rushes towards the volcanion, aiming to strike at the machine as it was occupied by the machine. [break][break]

His fist collides with the machinery, and despite the dent he places into the machine. It continues to act independently of that fact, it uses it's long arm to swipe at bryan, sending him flying back towards one of the nearby metal walls and sending him colliding with it. [break][break]

He met his match, the volcanion points one of it's arms down towards the vines from zarude's hands and blasts it with a powerful scald attack that causes the machine to retract his attack and nurse his wounds. Bryan stumbles to his feet, unsure of where to even go.

notes about this post

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 10:24:46 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Harden eyes kept survey of their sleeping surroundings, flicking left and right at consistent intervals, and only straying when a certain scientist slowed down in front of him. Cautiously, he balanced his attention between their safety and that of Illeana's words. Both were important in their own right.

"Yea," he answered briskly. After another look around, he'd glance back down at her and continue, his tone noticeably lighter. "Don't worry about him. Just focus on why we came here."

To that point, he gestured up toward the mechanical archways above them. Each one cast a long, overreaching shadow, blocking off the small specs of light from above. There was so much to see, so much to discover, that something as small as Bryan shouldn't consume any more thought than necessary. or, at least, that's what Felix was trying to convey.

It was then Illeana's toe hit metal and a plume of hissing steam came pouring out, enveloping each of them individually, like separate packages looking to be shipped.

"Stay to-"

The flash of metallic red instantly caught Felix's eyes.

volcanion.

"He's right. Move."

Urgency blared inside him, sending a surge of adrenalin throughout his system. Like a powderkeg looking to spark, he pushed the duo scientist forward, utilizing the puffs of steam as a blanket of cover.

A sudden arc of crimson cut through to send forth a GALLADE to his side. His ace.

"Keep them safe," were the only commands the Admin offered before turning back for the one they left behind. And, coincidentally, the one they needed to transverse this space.

"Voltorb, THUNDER WAVE."

Sprinting back out from the heavy walls of steam, Felix tossed out his Voltorb into the battlefield. A wave of electricity immediately sparked out from it as it touched the ground, directly targeting the machine and its robotic inners. Hopefully, it'd be enough to at least jam one of its systems.

"You alright? C'mon let's go."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 4:51:44 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]well, this isn’t very merry.

if she didn’t manage to kick a volcanion into high gear, perhaps it might have been. instead, they’re startled into action.

steam makes it difficult to see, lowering visibility to a slim percentage. she acts quickly, releasing a familiar discolored automaton to her side. the golurk rumbles out a low warning and steps up to help and as the latter’s gallade rushes forward toward herself and .

the push from sends her stumbling, half of her body crashing into before righting itself with the gallade’s assistance.

”we gotta go!”

faintly, she notices the beginning of a soft pink healing mist beginning to pool out from her pores. and almost instantly, she tries to snuff it out with the understanding that it’d blow any attempt of a disguise out of the way. it lingers in the steam for a moment before dissipating.

the ticking sound begins to grow louder as they rush further down the path. and with each tick, it increases a sense of dread in the pit of the stomach. she ignores it as the rumbling of soulless volcanion begin to awaken. fuck, are they all just right here?

her head turns to shout at and over her shoulder.

”more incoming!”

she counts… at least four more large bodies shrouded in the mist by now.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 18:41:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Volcanion?! She had never seen one in person, but she knew that is not what they were supposed to look like.

Naturally, the doctor worries for it and her mind wanders to places it shouldn’t like ‘what’s wrong with it?’, ‘can I fix it?’, ‘is it some sort of infectious disease?’

“Oof!” she’s pulled from her thoughts quite quickly by the weight of as she stumbled into her. Eva braces, catching her science sister alongside the help of the Gallade, “Right! Let’s get outta here!” did that guy, , just punch it?! Fearless or stupid, Eva couldn’t decide.

“Dolly, go!” the pokeball she was reaching for cracks open to release a Pidgeot. The pokemon’s shrill call echoes over the hiss of the steam. Eva grabs Illeana’s hand and starts running.

The mechanical groan of more Volcanion makes her stomach curl. Their dark silhouettes are barely visible through the white steam, “Clear this out!” they need to be able to see where they’re going so they don’t run face first into more of there monsters.

A WHIRLWIND picks up at the behest of the flying-type. The winds shift and curl the steam, before blowing it up and away. It gives them a brief view of the four incoming Volcanion, “Stall ‘em!” The Pidgeot’s WHIRLWIND grows and Eva tugs Illeana towards what appears to be some sort of . . . puzzle?

Eva’s panic sparks a survival instinct. Mega-energy shimmers between trainer and pokemon despite the fact that there doesn't appear to be an accessory or stone with either of them. The Pidgeot mega-evolves and the WHIRLWIND power doubles. The strong winds slow down their advance, buying them a little more time to prepare.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 1:25:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

As he stumbles to his feet, he tunes out everything else, all the clamoring of metal and shouting voices around him are nothing compared to that song he was hearing. [break][break]

A surge of repressed emotions return to him all at once as flashes of the littleroot fire he caused filled his mind. [break][break]

That's when he had an idea, why not recreate it. As stalls the abominations there, Bryan makes an error as his mind was still clouded by the song that was becoming louder and louder. "Xerneas. Black Briar." he orders as a pokeball pops open and the ground begins to shake wildly and rupture out of control. He had to use his avatar abilities here or else they'd all become dead meat. [break][break]

A tree ruptures, suddenly splitting the metal flooring and spreading out, using the vines and thorns created from the tree to TRAP THE VOLCANIONS. He turns towards them as they were all trapped and goes "That should hold them for a bit." he says as suddenly the ground creeks loudly. A PIPE BURSTS AND STEAM LEAKS OUT, GIVING EVERYONE A BURN. Bryan yells out in pain but keeps his hand on his mask to ensure it wouldn't fall off of his face. [break][break]

"God damn it! THAT FUCKING STINGS" he growls.

notes about this post

[break][break]
Completed Bryan's prompt and the burn prompt

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 5:00:34 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The relief that came with Illeana's safety was short-lived as the incoming sound of 8 pairs of feet came clamoring against the metal, heading directly for himself and Bryan.

The voltorb's THUNDERWAVE could only do so much to paralysis the first Volcanion's movement, as Bryan immediately took measures into his own hands, calling upon the powers of Xernas to bring forth a sprawling tree from the metal piping's below.

Not good. Not good at all.

"Then let's go--"

Felix's urgency was sliced in half by the stream of HOT steam that shot up, burning both himself and bryan. The heat tore apart the side of his shirt, revealing bits and pieces of the burnt skin had caused months prior. Before he could say anything else, he glanced over at , then toward the scientists.

How much was seen?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2022 17:59:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her golurk rumbles out a warning, half to , , and and mostly for illeana herself: run.

the automaton launches into an attack, earthquake beginning to rip the earth beneath their feet apart to stall out the volcanion. as it provides an obstacle, it notices something in the midst of its attack: the volcanion seem hollow, as if they’re nothing more than shells of former glory.

it doesn’t linger for long, however. the golurk rushes to push the group out of harms way and propel them further toward where the scientists have uncovered a puzzle.

”what is this?”

it looks… almost like some sort of mechanism but it’s wrong. there’s pieces missing, unaligned properly. somewhere overhead, the ticking noise grows louder, faster… as if they’re racing against it somehow.

and in the center, a pink and blue object lays. the heart shaped center seems hollow.

”do you think this powers those things somehow?”

or is it’s purpose different?

in the distance, the sound of metal feet rumbling against the ground echoes. it grows closer with each tick of the clock. faintly, in another direction, a soft metal tapping is slow to follow suit.

another bout steam rushes in, then, and it's too hot to bear. she yelps, quickly withdrawing one arm to cradle it closer to the body as it hisses with pain. a jagged burn overtakes pale skin, looking angry and irritated with red splotches of burned skin. the rush of steam also succeeds in a simple endeavor: pushing the black wig off her head to reveal long white hair.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 21:35:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The ground beneath them rumbles and the BLACK BRIAR erupts from the stone in a wild frenzy of vines. Dolly squawks loudly, lifting herself higher to avoid being entangled by the vines. As soon as Eva recognizes the unique attack, and the god itself, her blood freezes in her veins.

“YOU!”

And in that moment, she is blinded with rage. The hiss of the steam and cloud that follows in blown away by a gust of wind that seemed to follow the sweep of her hand as she backs closer to Illeana. She doesn’t bother to hold the wig atop her head, and the brunette becomes immediately recognizable with messy blonde hair.

“What the fuck is this?!” he mind immediately falls into survival mode, flashing a suspicious gaze between and . An ambush?

“Dolly!” The WHIRLWIND shifts gears, the Mega Pidgeot sensing the Professor’s fear and anger. The winds whip furious towards and Xerneas and her wild emerald eyes shoot towards , her gaze made more piercing by the subtle glow of mega energy coursing through her. With each heartbeat the urgency grows and the dragon becomes more restless. Is he associated with The Wolf? . . . Is ?

& &

Engaging in battle with the opposite faction