Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
MECHANICAL KINGDOM: BEAIF
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 18:53:18 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

His lamb masked seemed to manage to trick everyone around him into thinking he was someone else. Which surprised him slightly, but it seems the same thing applied to him. [break][break]

messy blonde hair began to reveal itself from the woman's head and he recognizes that color anywhere. It's that bitch . But something is different about her, more vicious, primal even. [break][break]

Xerneas spots the pidgeot making a move on the two of them and it leaps into action independently of Bryan's commands. It uses PROTECT to cover the two in a light shimmering light that blocks the winds, yet not for very long it seems as this mega evolution of Eva's was more potent than before. "What the hell is the meaning of this omen?! Who are they?!" he shouts at the admin. [break][break]

All bets were off, they were attacking him directly. He throws a pokeball outwards and his iconic grimmsnarl pops out "Morgan! Handle that thing!" he shouts as he taps his earring to activate his keystone and morgan begins to mega evolve "Snooze em!" he shouts as grimmsnarl begins to unleash his Mega move G-MAX SNOOZE.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[break][break]
Completed Bryan's prompt and the burn prompt
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:01:56 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
brought along ?

Fuck.

The beast's guttural rage snapped his attention to the oncoming damage. High-intensity slashes of compressed air batter against their PROTECTive barrier, granting Felix enough time to return his voltorb and send forth another from his pocket.

There was no time to waste.

An infernape emerged from the smoke, a shrill cry marking its entrance. Leaning forward, heaving heavy breaths, the fire type whirled his arms around, calling forth several whips of flames out toward the two scientists, its touch bending the metal bars that kept them from the pit below.

"I'll update you later," He returned, voice harsh with the intensity of the situation. Although his infernape's attacks aimed to destabilize their bridge and push the two women back, Gallade was still kept toward the back, near Illeana.

'keep her safe', his trainer had told him the day prior, 'even from us.'

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 5:38:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]okay... she missed something. well, several things, actually.

she's the last to know, understand, realize. and when it dawns that this situation is dissolving quickly, her expression twists into hurt.

too many questions of why, what, how, and who rise but one is persistent in the way it drives a knife into the body: why did lie to her?

and clash quickly, ferociously, and the scientist looks lost in a way she detests. her back crawls with life, with paranoia, with anxiety. it burns more than the seared flesh of her arm.

she's been lucky, perhaps, to not have run into on a personal level. too lucky, it would seem.

"who's that?"

she questions in a rushed whisper, body shifting into the defensive.

and as releases his infernape, her eyes narrow into anger.

"what're you doing?"

why is he doing this? is he... attacking them? her?

the metal beneath them begins to groan, melting and twisting beneath the infernape's heat. her golurk springs forward, wrapping clay hands around her and 's waists to drag them forward before the metal floor they had been standing on gives way.

once they're safe on another piece of metal, she turns her attention to and . somehow, the latter's gallade stays close to her, persistent in the way it protectively hovers in her proximity.

the ticking sound seems louder now, more demanding.

"there isn't time for this!"

it's harsh, irritated, patience worn way too thin. one more push and she'd surely snap. except... well, she's past that point now.

"trap them."

they need to stop that ticking, solve the puzzle, get the fuck out of here. instead, they're fighting amongst themselves. ugh.

behind the two scientists, more soulless volcanions creep closer. they're surrounded.

"never-ending nightmare."

as her golurk lurches into z-move: never-ending nightmare, illeana's healing mist begins to spread around them until it reaches its five foot radius. the pearly pink mist seems restless, angry in the way it feebly reaches tendrils toward and despite the distance being too large for it to overcome.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 4:22:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 They made it very clear, quickly, that Illeana was not a part of this charade. The way they attacked them both put Eva’s suspicions at ease. The Mega Pidgeot takes the brunt of the G-MAX SNOOZE as Illeana’s Golurk scoops them up in its arms. Eva squeaks in surprise but the ghost is a familiar presence.

The metal grate gives way moments after the Golurk shifts their position, “It’s The Wolf,” the professor practically growls the title, her emerald eyes burn with an unfamiliar hatred, “A Rocket,” and her self-proclaimed rival. They’ve met on too many occasions and Eva was the one that usually ended up bruised and beaten – not this time, “Xernea’s avatar,” if that wasn’t already abundantly clear.

Dolly whips up a HURRICANE. The gale force winds batter against the opposing rivals but Eva can see the Pidgeot isn’t as steady in the air as she should be. The Snooze must have gotten to her, “We gotta go! The puzzle, Illeana!” When she turns to put her mind to work, the urgency is doubled when she meets the soulless gaze of an approaching Volcanion. They just couldn’t catch a break, could they?

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 20:53:33 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

The shadows leak forward, lurking tendrils from the shadows coalesce and take shape in the forms of hands that bryan notices immediately. However despite him noticing them, they still grab him, unable to act quickly enough to escape their grasp. [break][break]

hand after hand pulls him under "Xerneas!" he shouts asking for his pokemon's assistance. Xerneas doesn't really move very much, he knew Bryan would be fine. But he looks towards the floor closing his eyes and stomping his hooves, using GEOMANCY to create a path of light that snakes it's way over to Bryan. He Starts to beat back the fists slightly himself, using his super strength to push himself out of the hands threatening to pull him down. [break][break]

He feared that darkness and the song playing with it. His family's faces flashing within them and bringing back feelings he thought were long gone. But the emptiness of shadows makes one self reflect. "You CANT HOLD ME DOWN" he roars at them as he stomps his way inch by inch towards and . "Moon blast!" he shouts as Xenreas's FAIRY AURA activates and gathers a ball of moon light, sending it flying towards the target of his rage. The two scientists.

notes about this post

[break][break]

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 2:29:09 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The pain he felt was immense. One moment, this trip had been a convenient way to garner information while maintaining Illeana's safety. A shallow and poorly thought-out plan in hindsight. Now fact-to-face with the heat of his own pokemon's blaze, Felix was forced to face the reality of his decisions, and the deafening realization he'd ignored for the past few weeks.

He'd gone weak.

Soft.

A stark contrast to the solemn man who'd promised to sacrifice anything to give his younger brother the opportunity of normalcy he never had. He gritted his teeth. The whips of HURRICANE coalesce with the darkness of the golurk's Z-MOVE, creating a wave of pressure he'd only been able to combat with the aid of Bryan's legendary powers. Infernape attempted to send aid, using a wheel of flames to fight back against the combination of deadly attacks.

"We should go."

Gruff, hard, the admin gestured to their backline, where an open space now lay, cleared from the guards they'd previously escaped. It'd be a risk leaving Illeana behind, but given the situation, there was no other choice. If Bryan were to react or act against his commands, Felix would go for the immediate knock out, using his hand-to-hand experience to bring the man down to his knees. From there, Infernape helped dragged him out.

As he left to escape, urging the beast to follow, Gallade blocked out the MOON BLAST with a sudden WIDE GUARD from behind the two scientists. For the rest of their time within the mecha kingdom, he'd stay with them, ensuring their safety.

But the bridge on their side was grumbling, metal breaking down piece by piece. Their time within the kingdom was dwindling. They had to escape and they had to escape fast. Time was ticking.

@tag

ENip8gs8
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 2:53:19 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she looks angry. livid. feral.

the expression of scorn merely increases as confirms the identity of the man they're facing. . the wolf. xerneas avatar.

rocket.

a look of betrayal greets before never-ending nightmare engulfs them. and as bryan roars about not being able to hold him down, she can't help the snarl that follows.

"watch me."

unfortunately, her golurk cannot keep them in the shadows forever. the move eventually fades, but it makes no difference. she steps forward and another command comes quick, as if she's unwilling to let them go. to let them off so easily isn't in the cards for her. felix's gallade throws up a wide guard and her irritation grows bigger.

"phantom force."

the automaton tries to chase after and in the shadows, but it falters. there's a sense of loyalty not only to its trainer but the rocket admin as well. a single clay hand rises up toward the two rockets before it shoves them away, closer in their goal to retreat than they previously were. when it returns to illeana's side, it doesn't turn away from the two men. no, it watches them as they go.

calls for her, then, and she turns. she, like eva, comes face to face with a volcanion. this one... seems different. there's a spark in its eyes, a light where the others had nothing. she stares, unblinking, and it stares back.

"let us pass."

silence falls and is quickly overwritten.

"please."

the volcanion seem to have a sense of lucidity in the confines of her healing mist for they moves out of the way quickly, shoving their brethren into submission in the process. with the volcanion moved, she grabs 's hand and rushes toward the source of the ticking noise: an engine almost ready to blow.

and yet, the race against time isn't just against the explosion. it's also against the mild solace she's given the volcanion. her mist can only go so far, can only stretch so thin. the volcanion help enough with their minds back, though, and perhaps it'll be enough...

"we gotta get out of here."

there's no time to waste. no time to try saving it... they have to go. now.

with 's gallade now at her side, opposite her golurk, she urges to go forward. there's an expectancy in the look she gives her science sister, as if she knows eva is the only one that can get them out of here in one piece. after all, she's the fiercest woman illeana's ever had the pleasure of working with.

"you're an expert at rock-climbing, right?"

she points, then, to the rocky terrain just beyond the room. her smile returns slightly, nearly overwhelmed by stress.

"lead the way!"

and where eva leads, she follows until they're out. safe. sound. with felix's gallade still lingering, despite it all.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 4:16:42 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Somehow, the avatar happens to escape the rather of the ghost-type z-move. Eva’s fjaw clenches, gritting her teeth in distaste. What the heck couldn’t this guy do? She’d yet to find a weakness – but she would. Matias beat him once which gave her a sliver of hope in their next meeting, she wouldn’t be so helpless, not like she was in the woods.

The Professor returns the mega Pidgeot as it slowly falls from the sky after being overtaken by slumber. Before she’s able to reach for the Gallade’s pokeball, ’s steps in to block the incoming MOONBLAST. She doesn’t have time to ponder why on earth the pokemon would protect them and not speed after its retreating trainer.

Something about ’s mist seemed to persuade the Volcanion to step aside, clearing a path for them to what may be some sort of exit. The hiss of steam and groan of grinding, rusted gears serves a remainder that time is not on their side.

“Expert?!” Eva’s eyes grow wide at the thought. She would by no means consider herself an expert. Sure, she had some experience but not enough to stake another life on like Illeanas.

Emerald hues turn upward to fixate on the climb. There’s urgency in Illeana’s voice and the subtle tremble of the ground beneath her spurs her confidence, “Right, right, ok, follow me! I’ll map out a safe path,” she reaches up, grasping the moist rock, “Careful, it’s slippery from the steam,” she pulls herself up, ledge by ledge, fingertips testing the crevices before continuing. She hoped Illeana was paying attention to her path. Eventually, she was able to lead them to safety, up and out of this strange mechanical world.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 4:57:53 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

He's repelled back by the golurk and gallade working in tandem. His eyes dart back over to Felix, what the HELL was this RAT doing?! [break][break]

"I'm gonna BREAK your face in!!" he shouts at the man known as Musky omen as he pounds against the WIDE GUARD with his fist. As he realizes the situation was getting worse by the second, bryan's own body starts to betray him. He thought his resistances to any regular ailments would protect him here, but it seemed like these other universes were on another level. Xerneas words about being able to resist only so much before his powers reach their limit. [break][break]

"Fine. But we're gonna have a LONG." he says as he puts his arm around Felix's shoulders. "Chat. And if you dont talk to me? That's fine. I'm sure walsh and the others would just LOVE to hear about it, you letting to league officials escape that we could have experimented on." he grins as this expedition may have no gone how he planned, but having an admin in your pocket sounded nice enough of a reward.

notes about this post

[break][break]

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass] [break][break]

dyieRpDl
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,996 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2023 7:32:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/ZxD254b/blacktumblestone.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/txVRBs7/pokeshidoll.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/VMnR3NW/ironbarktongue.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/tDBHcyJ/Gear.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]