TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
M.A.G.M.A RESEARCH: TERA 1
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 20:58:17 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The last time they had met, Bee had decided to make use of his freshly-earned Admin power to force her to battle him, and while most people would just accept things like these, Ceri had decided to send her new boss a little reminder. It was in the form of a text message, which went something like this:

I HUMBLY REQUEST ur presence in my lab tomorrow, ADMIN bee 🐝😊✋🤚
don’t be late!!
[BREAK]im a busy woman
😉

Perhaps a little too informal for a message sent to her superior in a criminal organisation, but that’s just how Ceri is. Not even is immune to the onslaught of emojis present in every email she sends him. With Bee, though? In his case it’s purposeful. A reminder that she too can ask him to go to places where he’d rather not go.
[break][break]
It’s important for everyone to aid Team Rocket in their research, after all.
[break][break]
”Hi hi! How goes it?” She greets him with a smile when he arrives, beaming innocently..

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
▷ M.A.G.M.A Sector A: Gather III

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.cgt2] --accent: #8999BD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 0:30:35 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
was what one might call a "cool boss." He was neither stone-faced nor unnecessarily ruthless, as most criminal stereotypes go; in fact, on most days he was downright pleasant to be around (in his opinion, of course). So when texted him yesterday his first response was to chuckle under his breath. His second was to send the following message back:

not the bee emoji 🤨😒
i'll be there. just let me know if i need to bring anything special.

No scolding on proper workplace etiquette, only light teasing, as was his and Ceri's usual dynamic.

As promised, Barnaby arrived promptly at their agreed upon time, his NINETALES Sybille in tow. Unlike Bijou, Sybille had not yet warmed to Ceri, so she remained by her master's side and regarded the researcher with a guarded, icy stare.

"Hey hey," Barnaby greeted, his demeanor quite the opposite of his Pokémon's. "It's going well, actually. You enjoying the holidays?"

M.A.G.M.A Research 🝪 Tier #3

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 0:46:30 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Yup! Sent my letter to Santa and everything.”
[break][break]
She’s teasing, obviously. Leave it up to Ceri to find any way possible to make the age gap between her and seem astronomic in proportion, no? At least this time she does decide to give him an honest response within seconds:
[break][break]
”Jokes aside… It’s been nice to have a small break. Went on a couple of dates and everything.” She gives the admin a wink, and once she does so, her attention turns to her equipment. Apparently, as made clear by the presence of her own Rotom, today they will be doing some recording. ”How about you? Got any fun plans?”
[break][break]
Christmas with family? With a significant other? Ceri doesn’t know enough about Bee’s private life to be certain, but she sure as hell has heard some fun rumours about it.
[break][break]
”I need some terastellization footage and to look at the shard under the microscope afterwards. Simple stuff, no worries. Yours is a different type than mine, so I wanna record the variations between them.”
[break][break]
Simple stuff.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.cgt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cgt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 2:56:45 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Leave it up to Ceri, indeed. To Barnaby, though, her joke accented her playful attitude rather than the age gap that was apparently so obvious to her.

"Oooh, that's fun. I hope they went well." Barnaby didn't doubt that she had a plethora of people knocking at her door for a chance at a date. "Any memorable ones?"

As for her question to him, Barnaby's cheeky smile turned a bit sheepish. "I'm actually travelling to Kalos. It'll be my first time going back since I came to Hoenn."

Talking about it filled the ROCKET admin's chest full of warmth and cozy delight. He was beyond excited for his trip with - they were to leave in only a few days time, but he could hardly stand to wait much longer!

Thoughts of Lumiose City distracted him, so much so that he missed the first part of Ceri's explanation. What were they doing today? Oh, right. Terastallization.

"Got it. Sybille, you heard her. Get into position, love."

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 3:27:04 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Dates are not a rarity in Ceri’s life and that much shouldn’t be a surprise. Having fun? Flirting with hot people? Having them buy her stuff? Honestly, what more could a girl ask for?
[break][break]
There’s only a few exceptions to her admittedly self-interested rules.
[break][break]
”Hmmm… Most were kinda boring. Your basic stuff, you know? I’m going ice skating with this cute guy I know, though... Hyped about that one. I used to ice skate all the time back in Circhester.”
[break][break]
Had she ever told Bee she’s from Circhester? Probably not, but if so, there it is: a small tidbit thrown before the conversation shifts to him.
[break][break]
”Oh! Going back home? That’s exciting! Are you going alone?”
[break][break]
It’s the typical question to ask, yet for a moment, Ceri’s attention moves away from the pokémon and back towards Bee, her brown eyes narrowing. It’s fine. Sybille’s terastellization will be recorded anyway, and this conversation is much more exciting.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 19:31:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Ah, to be in your early twenties again, dating casually and enjoying the fun of it all. It wasn't long ago that Barnaby was doing just that, but now, he much preferred his current relationship status.

"Ice skating can be very romantic~ Hopefully this cute guy works out." And if not, he was sure Ceri wouldn't be bothered either way. As for her question about his travelling plans…

"…No, I'm taking someone with me." Barnaby debated for half a second whether or not he should reveal any more than that. It didn't take him long to realize, however… that there was nothing to hide. In fact, he quite enjoyed relaying the words that came next:

"You know how it goes, he's gotta meet the family and participate in all the holiday traditions that go along with that." Which reminded Barnaby, he needed to prepare for what he was in for, especially where it concerned his brother…

"What about you? Going back to Circhester?" That little tidbit wasn't lost on Barnaby. He tucked it away in his memory in what was honestly a very smile file on .

Meanwhile, Sybille was doing an excellent job terastallizing in the background while Ceri's ROTOM recorded the entire thing. As before, the NINETALES became coated in pale green crystals which refracted the light around them. It was all very beautiful, but made Barnaby wonder why these Tera Shards had such immense power.

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 20:43:30 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Oh?” As much as Ceri may love to endlessly ramble about her own interests, she may just love gossiping even more, and when it comes to the lives of the people she happens to like, opportunities to learn about the juicy stuff are never passed upon.
[break][break]
Meet the family, huh? Sounds like a pretty serious relationship. Lucky him. Who is he? Someone I know?”
[break][break]
Her smirk is playful as ever, but she is endlessly curious, especially given what she’s heard around HQ. Still, seems really happy, and isn’t that what matters the most when it comes to things like those?
[break][break]
However, when the conversation shifts to her own holiday plans and the prospect of returning to Circhester, Ceri grows silent. It’s not like she had planned to return to Galar anytime soon, especially when the dome had prevented them from leaving the region, but Necrozma had definitely managed to quash any remaining desire to go back that may have existed within her.
[break][break]
She watches Sybille’s transformation, making sure her Rotom records all of it.
[break][break]
”Nah, I’ll probably spend Christmas in the sub like I usually do. Not really big on it.” She had once been, but it’s been a while since stopped having anyone to celebrate the holiday with. ”Hmm… I’ll look at your tera crystal under the microscope, take a few pictures, and then we’ll be done. Sounds good? ”

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 21:02:40 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"We've been seeing each other for awhile, but just recently made it official…" So how serious could it be? For Barnaby, this was as serious as he'd ever been with anyone. The feelings he'd felt the night before METENO hit had sure felt serious, too. Thinking about it too hard made his chest feel like bursting, so he was glad for Ceri's next question.

Was it someone she knew?

Barnaby's lips curled into a devious little grin. "It is, actually. Would you like to hazard a guess?"

Teasing, per usual. He wasn't going to outright say it - not yet, anyway. Besides, when the researcher talked of her plans, a twinge of concern showed in the slight tilt of his head. "Not alone, I hope."

Although he didn't want to pry too much, now that Ceri had wormed her way into his good graces, Barnaby couldn't help but care about her wellbeing. Still, at it's core, their relationship revolved around work, so when she asked for his Tera Shard he willingly handed it to her, responding, "Sounds good to me."

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 21:26:54 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

It’s cute, but that’s what she always thinks when hearing about couples who are so very clearly in love. It’s not a feeling she has ever felt before, and out of all of her relationships only one had been serious (better not to think about how things ended with ), but still, this is cute.
[break][break]
”Well, it’s obviously Underboss Del Mar, but it would’ve been much more fun if you had told me and I had acted shocked.” Ceri beams at the admin, since it had been months ago that she had first asked Bee about his relationship with POG Bank’s notorious CEO. Back when Bee would bring the underboss’ legendary pokémon to her for sample gathering. ”Dating your boss, though? Scandalous... Aaand super cute. Good catch you got yourself there, hm? Rich, successful, handsome…”
[break][break]
And too old for her taste. Not even rich men are exceptions to Ceri’s rules.
[break][break]
Beaming still, she takes Bee’s GRASS TERA SHARD to have a look at it under the microscope, acting as if she had forgotten his question about her Christmas plans in all of her excitement about his relationship.
[break][break]
Soon enough, her attention is back on her work, and the images shown by the microscope are displayed on a nearby screen.
[break][break]
"Hmm... Yeah... I think that'll do just fine..."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 22:42:58 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Ding ding." That sheepish grin grew into an unabashedly happy smile. "That obvious, hm?"

Barnaby supposed he and hadn't been super careful in the way they'd conducted themselves around their ROCKET colleagues. But it's not like they'd fucked on the submarine or anything like that (much to Barnaby's displease, since Mars had adamantly refused the many times he'd tried to seduce him). Had it really been so clear to ?

"He is quite the catch, for all those things and more…" Gross, was Barnaby getting sappy? He needed to cut that shit out ASAP before Ceri thought her boss was going soft.

"Ahem," He cleared his throat and started looking terribly interested on what was going on beneath the microscope. "What do you see?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 23:50:28 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cgt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Ceri hasn't really expected to ever hear Bee sounding sappy, but funny as it is, it doesn't really surprise her. People are always like that when they're in love, no? Sentimental and happy. No one can really blame him for thinking his boyfriend is great, but naturally, it's only right for her to still mess with him...
[break][break]
"Mhmm 'cause you totally are actually interested in all the science behind terastellizing, no?" She smirks, although to Bee's credit, he had put up with her elaborate scientific rants before – even if it all may have just sounded like jargon to him. "You can read the report if you're so curious. You should have access to all of them now, Admin Bee."
[break][break]
With that said, Ceri returns his tera shard and orb before going back to her work, although not without first giving Bee her parting words:
[break][break]
"Hope you and Underboss Del Mar have fun with your romantic getaway. Don't forget to bring me a souvenir."
[break][break]
She winks and laughs, of course.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2022 23:52:17 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar
[nospaces]

M.A.G.M.A REPORT T1

STUDY OF GRASS TYPE TERASTELLIZATION

[break][break]
DATE PERFORMED: 2022-12-20
[break][break]
RESEARCHER:
[break][break]
ASSISTANT: BEE ()
[break][break]

In order to further our understanding of the phenomenon referred to as TERASTELLIZATION, footage of a KANTONIAN NINETALES TERASTELLIZING INTO GRASS TYPE has been recorded and compared to footage provided by Team Rocket's contacts in the Paldea Region. No discernible differences were found between both cases. All data has been annexed.
[break][break]

The GRASS TERA SHARD and TERA ORB responsible for this TERASTELLIZATION have also been studied immediately after the effects faded away. PHOTOMICROGRAPHS of both have also been compared to those provided by Paldea. No discernible differences were found. All data has been annexed.

[break][break][break]
Will continue to study TERASTELLIZATION into different types and compare to data from the Paldea Region

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 22:56:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: