POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 7:08:25 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He shudders at the thoughts that plague him. A family that didn't need him. A life he didn't recognize. A body changing and warping as yhe second stick on, itching and bleeding as he claws at himself every couple of second, harsher and harsher as a cold tingle spread down his spine. [break][break]

A new itch appears, this time on his chest and he is trembling as he feels something rubbery. A glance down reveals the suction cups of an Octillery blooming out of his chest and he is shivering uncontrollably. He flinches and twitches as disgust builds and his body shudders. [break][break]

's comment grounds him. He looks at him and nodded, forcing a grin. "Oh. You know. Fishcount ones." He said quickly before looking around. As he does a count again he spots immediately from the glowing- roses?? Pushing out of the tops of his shoulders. The shudder begins again. is with him but even her can see white seashell reflecting soft light from Ollie. [break][break]

Finally before he can try to tear a chunk of skin off his forearm, something taints the air. Inky blackness. Like a smokescreen but warped in their underwater like environment. And then his focus is on Thomas as he sees the man yanked downwarda before his partner helps stabilize him. Mint doesn't wait to see the threat. "Ok, we've overstayed our welcome." Fuck this ship. Fuck grabbing samples. He needed to leave, and everybody else had to come with him. [break][break]

His pokemon is by Thomas, a PSYCHIC flashes into the hole, expanding it by pushing back against their foe. A screech gurgles and and Mint gestures for the exit. "To the entrance! It's an ambush!" He doesn't leave, expecting the Ranger Captain to help his friend while Mint went for his other. [break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | 🗺️ MINT FROST's departure from the estranged fisk family and his dislike of art must be recalled or affecting in this thread.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/ba/22/I9WiB0Co_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

jkfyVHOm
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
ULTRA DEEP SEA: MGOT
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 0:45:13 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she looks frazzled, lost, afraid.

and as 's hand extends toward her, as he smiles and asks if she's okay, she feels small in the vastness of this ship's husk. outside is a dark abyss she doesn't want to be alone in.

it's odd, she faintly registers, to have feelings she's tried so hard to shove down come back with a vengeance in moments like this.

she despises it, really.

her hand reaches for 's and her grip is tight, bordering on suffocating as if he'll slip out of her grasp and leave her behind too.

"i --"

she stops herself as her voice cracks. she swallows down emotion and tries again, plastering a fake smile onto her lips. it hurts, not simply because of seashells growing out of the sides of her face.

"let's go."

it seems and have the same idea, as well, as they begin to retreat from their previous positions in the ship. the group becomes whole again and she refuses to release 's hand quite yet as a new threat expedites their retreat from the ship.

09 the longer you stay, the more likely you will receive a temporary and horrific mutation (e.g. a barnacle growing on the skin, a patch of shell, etc.) that disappears upon your return to hoenn.

🗺️ GIADA MORGAN's bitterness about being abandoned by SÉNON GAME in Rocket, or general fears over abandonment, must be recalled or affecting in this thread.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:54:32 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moonbeam"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","mainbox"] As his hand slides in hers, Ollie smiles. Only if so to encourage the feeling of comfort and warmth that he so easily exudes, even if it isn't the one that he's feeling at the given moment.

[break][break] even as she crushes his hand with fierce iron-grip, he doesn't waver.

[break][break] the roses continue, however, to blossom along his shoulderblades and arms. while a beautiful sight, soon enough thorny veins beging to sprout and wrap around his biceps, tearing his skin.

[break][break] his mouth opens to answer her, but then the ship gives a dedicated lurch — he nearly topples into , steadying himself as he turns to look at @nightengale and .

[break][break] "is everyone okay?!"

[break][break] black smoke leaks through the interior of the ship, making it very clear that they are decidingly not okay.

[break][break] "yeah. we definitely need to go."

[break][break] he follows and the others as they swim through the entrance that his pokemon have opened up for them. before they can exit, however, a mega gyarados appears out of nowhere.

[break][break] "hydro pump, citrus! go!"

[break][break] with a cry, the water-type releases a HYDRO PUMP attack to slam into the gyarados, pummeling it away from him and his new friends.

[break][break]

JMYMuGZD

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","title"]tldr;

• ollie is in the ULTRA DEEP SEA [break]
• tries to exit with and the others [break]
• mega gyarados appears!! ollie's lanturn uses HYDRO PUMP [break][break]

[attr="class","pokepoke"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moonbeam"]--accent: #FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox u"]color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam"]width: 500px; background-color: #111; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .header"]background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/gTx7GSN/image.png); height: 280px; background-size: 120%; background-position: 40% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox"]padding: 40px; margin: 20px 40px; text-align: justify; font: 11px 'Roboto'; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); color: #eee; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .colorbar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .line"]width:150px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .line"]width: 50px; height: 4px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: -2px; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox"]font: 10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px 30px 0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .title"]font: 20px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 10px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .title"]padding-left: 50px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke"]width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img"]height: 40px; filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img:hover"]filter: none; transition: 0.2s all; .[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .bottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Heebo]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,862 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 4:38:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

This isn't good. Nothing is good. Sounds and screams from mysterious beasts echo around him. "Ciambotta, lay a trap!" he screamed as the little Spinarak moves to spewed an odd iridescent substance, her TOXIC THREAD lying in wait as he dives for the hole to intercept whatever may have been agitated by PSYCHIC walls and trespassing. He lets out another pokemon, swapping his little spider friend for someone much larger. [break][break]

Before he can be eaten completely by the inky clouds that threaten to choke the entire foyer out, rainbow energy glows at his earring and around the pokemon he lets out. "Straciatella, WOOD HAMMER!" he called out, his partner dropping heavy despite the watery world they floated in. Like a meteor she slams whatever creature was crawling out back. [break][break]

At the same time he's vaguely aware of some mess trying to crawl through the front gates. A trap was right. They're getting pinched. Thank the gods for their trusty Ranger Captain though. "Status?!" and a mega evolved Straciatella floats out, eyes facing danger, her enormous body a wall to herd her trainer back. He takes the hint. That's close enough. He's at @thomas' side now, alert and worried. "You're ok- I got some painkillers somewhere." he assured. But from his posture it's clear he intended to be the last man out. He waits, and he follows while Straciatella shoves everybody back form whence they came to meet up with and at whatever cover they'd found. [break][break]

They'll lick their wounds and rush back out. Maybe pretend they're just tourists, adventurers. Civilains that managedto get past League defenses since there are so few stationed yet. Nothing too serious. Whatever mysteries awaited them could wait for now. [break][break]

yWhWQWgo

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | WE PUNCH MOSNTERS IN THE MOUTH NOW

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/ba/22/I9WiB0Co_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
in the low lamp light i was free / heaven and hell were words to me
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 18:08:27 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mgot"]
[attr="class","body"]

As so normally seems to happen, everything begins to spin out around them in spectacular fashion.
[break][break]
Molly helps him up and frowns at the trickle of blood steadily leaking from the solid gash in his calf.
[break][break]
His teammates begin to call out attacks and moves but Thomas finds his confidence shaken to his core. He looks up at Molly with pleading eyes, expression clouded with fear. His Gardevoir is greatly affected by her normally stoic trainer’s sudden collapse. She telekinetically lifts him, settling him bridal style in her arms, and whisks him away, retreating with the rest of their company.

pQIy7zva

[break][break]

NOTES

- i forgot, your honor[break][break]
- ess cop ay, huh that's funny it's spelled just like the word escape [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".mgot"]--accent:#879AA7;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
757 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 6:39:08 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay... she's not sure exactly how, but the things they're facing here and now have managed to go from shitty to shittier.

as nearly topples into her, and try to break away from the things chasing them.

she tries not to look back, tries to just keep moving...

but she's a curious creature. they were right to say such a thing killed the cat.

satisfaction would not bring her back this time.

she observes as bleeds, as covers their retreat. she scrambles to grab them, to yank them forward to safety.

and only when they're all out of the rift in one whole piece does she release the anxious grip.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2023 22:41:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/Ry2Jbcy/rm-1-key.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing