shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

GRANITE CAVE[break]↓ ULTRA DEEP SEA

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055326462955225158/lusapogger.mp3[/player][break]
Lusamine's Encounter Theme - Pokemon Sun & Moon
[break]

CONTRARY TO ITS NAME, THE MAJORITY OF THE ULTRA DEEP SEA IS A VAST CAVE-LIKE WORLD. Shafts of light from an unknown source barely penetrate the dark, causing colorful diamond-like rocks to glisten against humid walls. The dim lighting makes the place seem like you're thousands of leagues under the sea... Eerily, an unceasing pulse can be heard like a heart beat that rumbles throughout the realm.[break][break]

Oddly enough, one is able to "swim" through this realm like Water-type Pokemon floating in air.[break][break]

One may stumble upon deep, cold pools of dark water and alien seaweed as they scout out the realm. Segments of this place open up into an astral sea, where islands of mysterious stone are suspended mid-air.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 04 explore the unnerving wreckage of a megalopolan vessel, named The Quaestor Lucis.
  • 06 involve bioluminescent sea plants in a meaningful way.
  • 09 the longer you stay, the more likely you will receive a temporary and horrific mutation (e.g. a barnacle growing on the skin, a patch of shell, etc.) that disappears upon your return to hoenn.
  • 15 "blood in the water".
  • 🗺️ utilize mega evolution in a pivotal way.
  • 🗺️ will have the ultra deep sea affect his mental faculties, bringing back the confidence he had as a highly pined after suitor in galar. this may go the opposite direction, the setting diving into his insecurities and torment over losing such status.
  • 🗺️ 's departure from kanto and the feelings of detachment or loss that have come with it, must be recalled or affecting in this thread.
  • 🗺️ 's departure from the estranged fisk family and his dislike of art must be recalled or affecting in this thread.
  • 🗺️ 's bitterness about being abandoned by in Rocket, or general fears over abandonment, must be recalled or affecting in this thread.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
ULTRA DEEP SEA: MGOT
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 6:49:02 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","moonbeam"]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

The assignment comes from up-top — whether it be from the likes of or — and Ollie has never been the type of person to say no. He loved exploring new places and new adventures, no matter how many people argued against it. Dad had always encouraged him to chase his passions, after all, even if those passions meant him leaving Kanto and chasing a world unknown.

[break][break] Maybe that was a thing in the Morales bloodline. Passion.

[break][break] Either way, as Ollie looks up at the sprawling scaffolding of the cave, and sees the shimmering stalagmites before them, he can't help but feel like this was it. This was the reason that he liked traveling — to unknown areas, mysterious seas, and even huge, creepy caves like this one.

[break][break] So caught up in his awe-filled stare, he didn't even realize a group was sneaking up on him until he hears the crackle of footsteps and rocks shifting. He turns around wildly, blinking vibrant-green eyes.

[break][break] "Woah! You guys scared me."

[break][break] Ollie, in his 6'5" and sunshine glory, sticks out like a thumb in the middle of the cave-like world. Hopefully, the wide grin that he sends their way softens the blow a little bit.

[break][break] He's not, like, an alien after all.

[break][break] Despite the tiny little sapling growing on his shoulder-pads, like an aquamarine plant.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

[attr="class","title"]tldr;

• ollie is in the ULTRA DEEP SEA [break]
• he says hi! [break]
• small saplings are on his shoulders (but he doesn't notice them yet)

[attr="class","pokepoke"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moonbeam"]--accent: #FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox u"]color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam"]width: 500px; background-color: #111; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .header"]background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/gTx7GSN/image.png); height: 280px; background-size: 120%; background-position: 40% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox"]padding: 40px; margin: 20px 40px; text-align: justify; font: 11px 'Roboto'; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); color: #eee; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .colorbar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .line"]width:150px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .line"]width: 50px; height: 4px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: -2px; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox"]font: 10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px 30px 0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .title"]font: 20px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 10px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .title"]padding-left: 50px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke"]width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img"]height: 40px; filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img:hover"]filter: none; transition: 0.2s all; .[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .bottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
in the low lamp light i was free / heaven and hell were words to me
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2022 16:30:12 GMT
thomas nightingale Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mgot"]
[attr="class","body"]

Thomas watched a particulate mote float through a shaft of light slicing down through the dark; intermittent beams flashed against the cavern walls, reminding him of the metal pieces forcibly holding his spine in alignment. He felt like an insect in a jar, holes stabbed in the lid to allow for the influx of oxygen, forced to die a slow death by starvation and boredom.
[break][break]
Like villi in an organ, tendrils of faintly glowing plants swayed back and forth, sprouting from impossible angles, urging their little group along by means of vegetative peristalsis.
[break][break]
“Stay close,” he called back to his gaggle of companions, narrowly avoiding dipping his toe in a puddle, “we wouldn’t want anyone getting lost out here.”
[break][break]
He rounds a corner and almost runs face first into--
[break][break]
--his hand shoots up to strike out at the stranger, an instinct, trained, but Molly intervenes before he can strike , gently but firmly taking his wrist and lowering it.
[break][break]
“My god, man, I almost punched you in the throat.” He rubs at his knuckles, a strange, stinging feeling pulsing just beneath his skin, echoing the heartbeat all around them. “Are you alone out here?”

[break][break]

NOTES

- having an explore and almost throat punches ollie [break]
- feels a weirdness in his hand but ignores it lol [break]
- has his gardevoir out [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".mgot"]--accent:#879AA7;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 7:21:15 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint is enthralled. He is more than excited at the strange new place they found themselves in, even if its creepier than expected. He's ready though, spy glasses recording every second and head swivel as he stepped into the abyss with his companions. While he didn't know and very well, he had done his best to make good introductions and appear like a competent executive. [break][break]

Though its a little hard, but he felt like he was breaking the ice swimmingly. Get it? Cause the water- Yeah, that hadn't gone over super well with the gang either. "Next time I'll ask for some type of ranged trackers, just in case." he said to the taller man as he looked back at Giada, waiting for her and more over, staring behind her for any sort of threat. [break][break]

His head snaps forward, seafoam green eyes locking onto and his teammate. He's tense for all of two seconds before dropping it, and refleting back the Ranger Captain's own cheer. He takes a few steps forward jumping up and 'swimming' as it were, towards the front of the pack. "Heeey~! You lost your school?" he asked as he slowly floated over before dropping back onto his feet and looking up at the man, trying to place him. [break][break]

"I'm Mint, and these are my friends." he chirped, offering a hand for a handshake.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/ba/22/I9WiB0Co_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
708 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 2:32:17 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]well this is definitely the... oddest place she's ever been.

she can't decide what to look at: the water, the weird floating stones, the glowing algae. all of it is pretty in a creepy, probably going to kill you sort of way.

isn't that the best?

she's the last in the group to "swim" forward, shorter legs kicking a little awkwardly. is she supposed to just sort of float along or swim? this is weird.

"hey boys!"

she grins. somehow, the skin of her arms and cheeks feel off. itchy and irritated, almost, despite the water around them.

"which way are we going first?"

she trusts their collective sense of direction more than her own. the right idea, really.

and when she gets close enough, she leans toward ollie and raises a finger toward his shoulder as if to poke it.

"looks like ya got a lil something..."

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 3:03:21 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","mainbox"] Jade-green widen to the size of small saucers as a fist is thrown in his face. Nearly.

[break][break] He blinks.

[break][break] "Woah. Thanks for not hitting me, bro!" After the initial surprise of not getting hit, a smile warms it's way onto Ollie's face. "And yep, alone!"

[break][break] His head turns as someone swims up to them — woah, wait, they could swim? Ollie tests out the phenomena for himself, and sure enough, his feet dangle slightly above the ground. It's a little bit hard to get used to, but still he manages, flashing another smile at him. "Hi Mint! Hi Friends."

[break][break] The Ranger Captain's head tilts when pokes at one of the sprouts on his shoulders. He blinks. "Woah — what's that?" With his hand, he pokes at it and then pulls — neither seem to unroot the strange plant from his shoulder.

[break][break] "Weird. Anyway, hey, I'm Ollie. Nice t'meet 'cha all."

[break][break] In the distance, a shadow seems to be seen. It makes the vague image of a large seaship.

[break][break] "I was gonna go explore that ship yard over there. Did ya guys wanna come?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

• he says hi! (again) and points to the seashells [break]
• small saplings are on his shoulders [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox u"]color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam"]width: 500px; background-color: #111; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding-bottom: 10px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .header"]background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/gTx7GSN/image.png); height: 280px; background-size: 120%; background-position: 40% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .mainbox"]padding: 40px; margin: 20px 40px; text-align: justify; font: 11px 'Roboto'; background: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.2); color: #eee; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .colorbar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .line"]width:150px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .line"]width: 50px; height: 4px; background-color: var(--accent); margin-top: -2px; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox"]font: 10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px 30px 0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .oocbox .title"]font: 20px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 10px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam:hover .oocbox .title"]padding-left: 50px; transition: 2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke"]width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img"]height: 40px; filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .pokepoke img:hover"]filter: none; transition: 0.2s all; .[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonbeam .bottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent); height: 30px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 15:45:16 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mgot"]
[attr="class","body"]

Despite their strange surroundings and the proportionate unknown of his comrades, Thomas is very fond of the little party they’ve accumulated. He supposes it all has to do with the fact his superiors could never quite beat the socialite out of him.
[break][break]
While Giada and Mint prefer to swim through the air, Thomas keeps his feet firmly on the ground. Having a bum leg and metal in one’s spine will do that to a guy.
[break][break]
Giada points out the odd growth on the stranger’s shoulder and when basic attempts to dislodge it don’t work he seems to just write it off in a way that has Thomas’ mouth crooking up into a smile.
[break][break]
“Not a bad idea,” he says, of Ollie’s suggestion they explore the remains of an alien-appearing vessel, not too far away from them. As he passes Mint hovering in the… the air? He adds, “It is quite a swimpressive wreck.” And gently elbows him.
[break][break]
The puns were not lost on him, entirely.
[break][break]
His bias for remaining on his own two feet is tested by the breaks and gaps in the caverns and tunnels, and he does, eventually, find himself having to slightly jump and breaststroke towards the strange fixture on the sea? Floor. Molly assisted with moving him along by providing a gentle wrapping of psychic energy so he didn’t have to use his legs all that much.
[break][break]
Nearing the vessel, he once again returns to standing, thumbing across the back of his hands to ease the strange burning sensation building there. He doesn’t think much of it-- he lives with chronic pain every day of his life, after all-- and it’s only when he reaches up to brush fingers across letters (‘QUE, and then a big dent mars them) that he realizes--
[break][break]
--between his knuckles rise small ridges of flesh, sharp and pointed into triangles. They seem to grow even as he watches in abject horror as the skin splits and a faint trickle of blood peels away into the water. Something shiny, pointed, and slightly serrated protrudes from his skin.
[break][break]
“What. On earth.”

[break][break]

NOTES

- agrees to go to the shipwreck! [break]
- puns for mint [break]
- has shark teeth growing between his knuckles [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".mgot b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mgot .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 1:34:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

They go over pretty well with the lone ranger. Then again, no need for violence. He's alone, and they were just exploring. He frowns looking over the plants on as points something out on him. It looks kind of cute, kind of weird. He felt a small shiver, and then a sudden itch. His hand automatically moves to his arm to quell it, but he doesn't look down. He'd been scratching at a rash, though unconcerned over how red it'd gotten. [break][break]

"Probably just extra sticky seaweed." he noted, dismissing it instead of considering something worse. His attention moves to that ship, and grins. "I'm hankerin' for some sunken treasure." he added. He bounces a bit to the side as elbows him, snorting. "Shell, yeah it is." Mint swims forward booking it to the ship in front of his peers. At some point he does turn around to look back at the group. "Let's avoid the plant life for now. Seems like a pain." he said looking over at the Ranger captain. His hand reaches to scratch as his back. Nails dig into cloth and flesh, unable to alleviate it. [break][break]

As he swam forward, he found himself digging into his spine, and forearm. A rash becoming more uncomfortable. The skin began to get irritated, red and bumpy. Hives? Perhaps a small allergy to whatever deep sea ultra space pocket they were in. "You ok?" he called out, hearing Thomas though he doesn't stop to turn around, eyes wide as he looks up at the ship. [break][break]

The structure looms, tilted and bent in some places were it met with the seafloor. It's dark, with small bits of the local flora creeping up into the vessel. At first glance, he's not sure what even constitutes a door. Then there's a bit of glowing, swaying. A natural 'current' seems to be shaking something and in response it glows near an opening? There looks like an indent in the wall of stark metals. He checks to see if it works. If not... His eyes turn to the group. "See any way in? Kinda wanted to use a front door but...." he said floating just above a pant of glowing, bulbous plants.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/ba/22/I9WiB0Co_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
708 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 3:07:48 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she blinks as writes off his weird little saplings, shuffling along to introduce himself instead.

and after a moment, she mirrors easygoing atmosphere of her team with a grin.

"sounds good to me!"

maybe it holds some treasure... she's in the market for new pearls, anyway.

she's the last to follow the group, swimming along behind them as they approach the looming shadow. as they get closer, the ship begins to take shape. it's ominous, as if it's moving yet not. creepy.

and halfway through, the burning in her arms grows. with each kick of her feet to swim forward, it's almost like the sensation is getting... worse? at one point, she even has to stop because she swears she's started seeing stars. or, wait... are they staryu?

the group doesn't wait, however, and she's lingering too far behind.

all the way in the back, it's easy to feel fear creep in. it's subtle at first. and yet, when she rejoins the group, the fear stays. it lingers, persistent.

"can we kick it in? or, uhh, is there a hole somewhere to sneak in through?"

as she talks, she waves an arm around to gesture toward the hull of the ship. her eyes don't catch sight of the state of her arm but her group can see pieces of seashells sticking out of her arm as if growing out from the bone within. and when her face turns toward the ship to inspect it for a moment before turning back to the group, it's clear that the seashells are also beginning to come out from the skin of her cheeks as well.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 4:03:49 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","mainbox"] Perhaps Ollie should have been more questioning of the party of three that had just mysteriously showed up behind him. Maybe questioned them a little bit more.

[break][break] But when one had a pun as swimpressive as that, how could he worry?

[break][break] A laugh bubbles to his lips as joins in on the fun, and Ollie finds himself lifted off the ground and following the current as the group of them swim towards the wreckage.

[break][break] Something ominous and tense lingers in the air that even the Ranger Captain's natural cheer can't offset. It's almost like a feeling of helpless aches in the air as the shadows bear down on them, the sea growing darker the closer and closer they get to the wreckage. Green eyes shift towards the blood in the water trickling out from . Ollie blinks, opening his mouth, before he's distracted by the words of the blue-haired guy.

[break][break] "Oh — it's hard to see anything, honestly." Reaching into his pocket, he calls out his Lanturn to provide some light to the area. "Citrus, help us out, would ya?" With a soft cry, the pokemon releases an ELECTRO BALL towards the weakened hull of the ship. The small explosion tears away the planks of wood, providing them an entrance.

[break][break] That is — of course — until a school of Huntail and Gorebyss swim through. And unlike his new friends, they don't seem friendly.

[break][break] Crap.

[break][break] "Watch out!"

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

• explodes hull of the ship to create entrance [break]
• small saplings are on his shoulders [break][break]
• "blood in the water" prompt complete [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 14:33:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mgot"]
[attr="class","body"]

He watches with grim fascination as the little ridges continue to sprout between his knuckles, puckering the skin and breaking free like a Growlithe’s set of adult teeth. Thin tendrils of blood bloom in the water, and maroon swirls that cloud around his fingers.
[break][break]
It is an odd thing, to behold one’s hands. Used so often and so often taken for granted. He remembers, once upon a time, when his hands seemed to be the only thing on his body that functioned on the regular. He had metal plates in his spine and a bum leg. But his hands, with graceful long fingers and wiry strength, capable of so much…
[break][break]
“More’s the pity,” he says, softly, letting them fall by his sides for the moment.
[break][break]
He was untouchable, once. He can be so again.
[break][break]
The stinging pain is nothing compared to what he deals with on a daily basis. He gives a small smile. “Yes, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern. Shall we try the front door, then?”
[break][break]
, wreathed in bone-white seashells, suggests kicking in the front door. Then calls his Lanturn out and just… blows a hole in it. Thomas’ mouth thins into a line. “Well. there’s tact, and then there’s… whatever that was. We continue.”
[break][break]
He pauses, briefly. “Giada, dear, you--,” he’s about to tell her of her new ornamentation (which is quite fetching, in all truth) when something dark wriggles free of the destroyed ship; it takes a moment for Thomas to realize it is not One Thing but Many, as the serpentine bodies break apart from the singular mass and twenty maws of gnashing teeth flash in the low, ambient bioluminescence.
[break][break]
At present, he is the only one who is bleeding. So of course they all track on him.
[break][break]
Molly is quick to act, eyes flashing magenta and casting hypnosis as a protective barrier; any that touch it fall into slumber and drift towards the abyss below. She can only do so much, however, and one Huntail slips by-- just about to dig it’s teeth into Thomas’ leg when, in a burst of light, the Huntail is suddenly subsumed by a massive, red mouth.
[break][break]
A sea monster of unparalleled comparison, Thames dwarfs even the size of the group of serpents as a whole. The Gigantamax Gyarados, caught as if by accident during the Splashfest festivities the previous summer, looms above them all. With one flick of her tail, she has consumed many of the Huntail and Gorebyss, leaving the remainder scattered in the space between.
[break][break]
“Thames shall stay here and watch our six. Into the woods we go, we go.”
[break][break]
And he stepped into the breached hull.

[break][break]

NOTES

- thomas is filled with the confidence of a younger him! unstoppable, unflappable, unbothered. [break]
- teeth growing from between his knuckles [break]
- thames the gigantamax gyarados eats lots of the huntail and gorebyss, yum yum. she'll stay and guard their rear and make sure nothing goes in after them. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 7:23:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

It all happens so quickly. Mint is distracted, floating closer to the ground to what seemed to be a pool of- of- he's not exactly sure what it is but he thinks it might be what was looking for. His fingers are quick, reaching back to grab a little bottle for samples when mentions the blood while mentions breaking in. A barrage of bubbles and water pokemon come out, hungry and ferocious. "Ah shit-!" he began, standing and reaching for his pokeballs but is faster. Most of the threat is situated at least. "Everyone ok?" he asked once more, brows scrunching together as he worried over his team, even Ollie. [break][break]

He lets out a little Spinarak on his head, who after a moment of spinning and looking around detaches awkwardly and floats. It takes her a moment as she struggles and spins in the air but eventually she rights herself. "Can you take point?" He said as the itch on his skin gets worse. Gloves fingers come to scratch as his forearm only to feel something squishy. As his partner SHADOW SNEAKS ahead for them, Mint shrieks. A patch on his arm is a flesh toned texture resembling sea anemone. It's slowly turning orange and it moves in the invisible currents. It sends shivers down his spine. surprisingly where another patch is growing on his shoulder blade. [break][break]

He starts shaking, scratching at his body trying to feel right again. "Ok this is getting a little spicy guys." he said desperately wishing for lotion or something to make this feel better. "It feels like ground beef on my arms." he added, distress pitching his voice upwards. Before he continues, he looks to the others. "Ollie? You don't have anything do you?" he said swimming closer to the captain. He's trying to distract himself. [break][break]

The Spinarak lets out a cry, twice and Mint turns. "Oh- coming!" he said, pushing forward into the space craft. The entrance is sections like it contained multiple air locks and there's lines of some type of transparent material in the ground, softly glowing. Emergency strips? Made sense, if this was an exit. He pushes forward, the walkway sloping upwards a bit, They're passing doors, some open some close. The Spinarak is up ahead. "Hey- are you sure-?" he began before the craft opens up to some kind of foyer? Waiting room? [break][break]

The room is expansive, open with what seemed like columns dotting the floor here and there. The emergency light paths seem to spiderweb in all sorts of directions from the center where Ciambotta awaits. Mint's eyes are on the ceiling. It's muted, and a bit faded from time and...whatever this corrosive environment was, but it's clear to him. A mural, spiraling mixed media. A fresco? No. There's colored glass- or at least he thinks it's glass. Landscapes? A map? Routes? He can't make sense of the mix of colors and shapes but he can see the artistic endeavor behind it. [break][break]

Without realizing it he's drifting closer and closer above, his awed expressions souring into a grimace. A mural all the way out here? "We're on a cruise ship." he voice is flat, unhappy. The craftsmanship is undeniable and the work is complicated but...he feels knots in his stomach. He doesn't like remembering this. He rejects his fascination with it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | 🗺️ MINT FROST's departure from the estranged fisk family and his dislike of art must be recalled or affecting in this thread.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
708 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 23:16:26 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"] begins to talk to her and for a moment, she stills to listen.

he doesn't get to say whatever he intended to. it's cut short and she doesn't have a chance to ask what he had meant to say. instead, there's a quickness to the way events happen. from 's pokemon's electro ball blowing a hole through the side of the ship to protecting their group with his own pokemon as a group of huntail and gorebyss begin to swarm.

she treads water, watching as the threats are quite literally swallowed up. their blood still lingers a little in the water...

and as leads them into the hole ollie had opened, she feels a stronger burning sensation on her body than before. she raises a hand to scratch at her face. and where soft skin should be, she meets... shell?

"oh!"

when did that get there? she plucks at it, irritated by the protrusion of it coming out of her skin. she hadn't felt it embed itself and the longer she tugs at it, the more it clings to her nerve endings. she yelps and leaves it alone. it's not the worst thing in the world to have seashells sticking out of your body, she supposes.

in the process of trying to remove the odd mutation, her group has already pushed on ahead.

and there, in the darkness of this water, she feels fear creep back in. it poisons the mind. she looks left then right. no sign of life. even the aggressive pokemon have seemingly vanished.

"hello?"

her voice sounds small, afraid.

she can't shake the thoughts as they come, either. did they leave her here? did they escape to fend for themselves? is she going to be stuck here all alone? will she die here?

a whimper escapes and she begins to panic in the ship's opening. by herself, she doesn't stand a chance. she... she doesn't even remember what pokemon she's brought with her! does she have her whip? was that left behind too?

she tries rushing forward, tries blindly finding the group again. it does little to quell the panic, the fear, the tears swept away by the dark sea.

and the longer she searches, the longer she tries to avoid abandonment by her little group... the more lost she becomes. she ends up in another part of the hollow ship, among treasure troves and shiny objects that she can't even begin to look at because how is she going to get out of here and how could this happen to her again and again?

09 the longer you stay, the more likely you will receive a temporary and horrific mutation (e.g. a barnacle growing on the skin, a patch of shell, etc.) that disappears upon your return to hoenn.

🗺️ GIADA MORGAN's bitterness about being abandoned by SÉNON GAME in Rocket, or general fears over abandonment, must be recalled or affecting in this thread.

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 4:36:19 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","mainbox"] Clever, cunning and smarts — these were not things that Ollie excelled at, despite being a Ranger Captain of a number of years. Perhaps if he'd taken time to think about it, he would've considered a different approach.

[break][break] As it was, he saw no point in it when the option was presented.

[break][break] He flashes a crooked grin at and both, which is only distracted when there is a sudden flood of something coming from the hole he's created. Oops! Luckily, it seems that that Thomas has things under control, for which he shoots the other man a grateful look. "Woah, thanks man."

[break][break] His eyes widen briefly at the sight of the huge, tremendous Gyarados suddenly looming over him. Something like awe and trepidation swims in his emerald-green gaze, before the little mint-haired guy calls his attention.

[break][break] "Anything? Oh... uh, I don't think I've got moisturizer on me. Sorry buddy." He pats at his person just to be sure. Nope. "Maybe when we get back to the surface, we can buy you something at the convenient store."

[break][break] Unbeknown to Ollie, the little sprouts on his shoulders have grown into glowing, bioluminescent flowers. Moss has grown on his ranger uniform where it normally lies black and gold, even stretching down to his calfs. He swims after Mint through the little hole anyways, looking around awed at their surroundings.

[break][break] Several paintings lie on the floor of the hull of the ship, a few that seem to be scribbled remains of a post-mortem war. It gives Ollie a lurch of loneliness, reminding him suddenly of Kanto. One picture in particular speaks to him — the picturesque photo of a family torn in two.

[break][break] He spends a few moments gaping around in contemplative thought, before he hears Giada's voice peek through — meek and quiet. He turns around from the family photo — like he turned away from Kanto — and towards her.

[break][break] The Ranger Captain smiles bright, multi-colored roses growing along his arms and chest, matching his emerald green eyes. He offers a hand over to her. "You okay?"

[break][break] Typical Ollie. Ignoring his own feelings in favor of someone elses.

[break][break] Because it was just easier that way.

[break]
[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","line"]

• bioluminscent flowers + moss are growing on ollie, as well as roses on his chest [break]
• sees old family photos, and was reminded of how he left KANTO [break]
• goes to help GIADA [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

the nightingale
He/him
December 4th
Wedgehurst, Galar
Homosexual
Professor?
Grunt
awards
106 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nightingale
thomas nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 17:30:26 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mgot"]
[attr="class","body"]

“What kind of cruises have you been on?” Thomas asks, the laughter in his tone vibrating in the half-liquid air. He continues to lead on, buoyed by a sense of confidence he hadn’t felt since he was young-- several surgeries ago, and continents away.
[break][break]
His conviction keeps him going until he steps on a piece of warped flooring and it gives beneath him, his forward motion transferring to a downward impetus as he topples forward. Something sharp bites into his calf and he swallows a hiss, gritting his teeth together. Molly surges forward.
[break][break]
The entire ship lurches. Black smoke begins to drift upward from the hole where Thomas’ leg is now disappearing. His Gardevoir helps him shift backward, his confidence slightly shaken.
[break][break]
“Maybe… we save the rest of it for next time,” he says, sounding only slightly nervous.

[break][break]

NOTES

- sorry gang [break][break]
- take us fucking home lads [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]