1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 23:35:30 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It had taken him some doing, a lot of scanning of a particular picture. Countless hours of research, some software that would probably get him arrested in three regions. Then all of that meant nothing when he saw a girl who looked exactly like the one in his photograph on Mt. Pyre. However she was to old to be the one he remembered. Amor remembered a little girl he had harvested berries with back when Adontis was just a Pichu. This girl was much older, and the way she carried herself was much different, but it was his only lead. So he donned his armor suit, newly reinforced to protect him from some fire attacks thanks to a particular Avatar.

After doing more digging he found out where the girl he was tracking was most likely to be located, Of course in his mind, he didn't think about how it would look to her. To have someone dressed as a kids gamer dream, pop out of nowhere, so close to night time, and without warning. No in his mind there could absolutely be no misunderstandings, and he had brought a copy of the photograph he had brought from the wordless assassin he had dispatched. In the hopes that he could prove his intentions to her. So armed with good intentions, and poor timing he teleported to Rustboro with his Gallade before withdrawing it to it's pokeball.

Walter had warned him that this might go poorly, but Amor in his boundless confidence was certain everything would work out, and the older man just sighed, and began to prep the med kits. After about an hour of roof hopping, he finally found her, and he let out a sigh of relief. Making sure his voice modulator was turned on, to turn his voice synthetic, he climbed down the rooftop, like an amateur comic hero, and began to increase his pace towards the girl.

"Excuse me!" He called out to her trying to sound friendly, but the voice modulator tuning his voice made it sound more deadpan, and serious.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 0:21:31 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]photograph
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]rustboro
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Night falls faster amidst these chilly days, ushering in many kinds of spirits into the region: Festive, familial and chaotic. As the hours go by, the music in the air begins to soften, the numbers flooding the streets dwindle - The night swallows everything as people start retiring to their homes.

But here she is, stuck outside and unable to get even remotely close to her place of residence as she tries to cut yet another sharp turn around the alleyways. There are often many thoughts that run through her head at once, like how to lose a pursuer, what sounds she should be listening out for and perhaps, ways to get rid of the evidence if needed. And yet, when it comes to this fellow standing right before her, approaching rather rapidly from the front in what she might call a 'rather gaudy choice of fashion' -

She immediately takes a turn with Mimikyu in arms and starts speed walking in the opposite direction.
[attr="class","hanatags"]
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#fff;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/AW4Gbzt.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/nhU4tHn.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 1:14:12 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
What he thought would just be an easy meet, and greet quickly turned out to not be the case. She had to have heard him right? Regardless she had turned down another street seemingly trying to avoid him. Sure he looked weird, but that didn't mean he was going to try to hurt her at all? Clicking his tongue he quickly followed after her, increasing his pace to match hers, noting the Mimikyu in her arms, and he truly hoped that it wouldn't come to a fight between either of them. Truly he felt he would be able to settle the matter before violence broke out.

"Um excuse me! I need to talk to you please!" His robotic voice called out to her once more as he began to run to catch up to her before she vanished before his eyes once more. It was important, he needed to find the girl in the picture before those other people did.

He needed to know how she was connected to all of this, why the man who had killed his parents had a picture of her. From the day he had received it, his mind had been working in overdrive on top of everything else that he had going on. Then finally a breakthrough, and he wasn't about to let this chance slip past him. While he didn't want to alarm her more than necessary, there was going to come a point where he would probably have to act like a boogeyman if she kept trying to run.

Amor didn't know how much time he had before those people went after the little girl, and so he was working as if he had almost no time at all. Answers, and finding her were of the utmost importance to him. So his legs pumped harder trying to catch her.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 1:51:07 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Always remember that shadows are sticky, young Eirwen.

There's no sound from her, no tongue clicks or elevated breathing, not even her footsteps carry noise through these dank alleys. In fact, the only noise that echoes is the sound of the stranger's calls, his steps unregulated as he tries to chase her down.

Of all the people she's met, he must be either one of the sanest or the most foolish that's ever graced her presence. He's far too predictable, far too traceable, far too graceless for someone who dresses up like a ninja.

It's almost as if he's asking for the city to stick their heads out of their windows and look at him.

Hex giggles lightly as his head begins to sway, the shadows decorating the backstreets growing longer under the pale moonlight. As soon as Lilith crosses the threshold, they come to life, clawed tendrils snapping up around the stranger's ankles in hopes of restraining his movement. Whatever this person wants, they're going to have to try a little harder than that.
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#fff;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/AW4Gbzt.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/nhU4tHn.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 15:23:13 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
As he was chasing after her his movement was impeded, and he stopped as the shadows began to dig, and grab at his legs to keep him tethered. He simply frowned underneath his helmet as he realized it was probably the work of her Mimikyu, and he released his Gallade.

"Fine....I suppose we do it this way after all...." He sighed robotically as he simply vanished from sight. The girl would no longer hear his shouting after her, his foot steps, not even a peep of where he was going to be. That was because he was no longer following her as she might think, and was instead teleporting around on the rooftops around her. Watching her silently, and then when he caught a glimpse of the end of the path she was on. He simply teleported in front of her, several yards away, and crossed his arms along with his Gallade.

The Ninja motif was made a little better by the sight of a sword wielding pokemon next to him, but not by much.

"Look, I'm doing my best here, I just need to speak to you about a girl please....I would rather we not escalate this further." The words should have been softer, but the voice modulator changed it to be far more serious than it normally would be. Perhaps he would have to work on the inflections of that device, he never thought that it was going to cause this many problems.

The last thing he needed to explain to Walter was why he had kidnapped another person for questioning. This was such a pain.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 18:22:46 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]It takes more than a vanishing act for her to let her guard down, more than silence for her to feel at ease. Given the way that Hex begins to mutter and curse under his breath, she knows he's sensed something else - Perhaps another pokemon aiding the pursuer in escaping his shadowy grasp.

Which is why she barely blinks when he appears right before her eyes, keeping her pace as she pulls something right out of her pocket. And in those moments just before she reaches within arm's length of the man, a blinding red light fills the alleyway, accompanied by the faint steps as a tiny figure takes hold of her hand.

Then she disappears, snatched away by the violet swirls of a cheeky Teleport right before his eyes.
𝄞

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 20:33:42 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
This was now becoming a giant pain, a bigger one than he necessarily wanted. If she teleported then she could be literally anywhere in Hoenn right now, and he frowned from the inside of his helm. Two flashes of white light appeared beside him. A Dragapult, and Golurk loomed next to him.

"Search the city, don't get caught, and report back to me the moment you find her." He gave the order, and both of his ghosts vanished into the shadows. Her Mimikyu would probably alert her to the presence of shadow walkers, but it was still a chance he had to take. "Belus, into the sky." And with that he was suddenly free floating in the air, being held aloft by the psychic power of his pokemon as he surveyed the city from above trying to find her.

It had gotten far more complicated than he had wanted it to, but there was nothing that he could do about it now. Now that he knew she could teleport, he would make sure to have his Gallade seal that move during their next encounter if he was quick enough. Soon he was moving across the city, using Teleport himself to try, and track the girl, with his two ghosts doing the leg work, he attempted to find her, but it was literally a need in a haystack. If this was fruitless, he would simply have to plan again, and try once more.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 7:54:59 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]Contrary to the stranger's expectations, Lilith isn't that far off from where she started. And instead of attempting to make as much distance as she can, she stands there, lying in wait for the inevitable pursuit.

Thankfully, it doesn't take long before Hex begins to chatter, the shadows growing longer in the alley as they reach out. And when the Golurk finally steps into its midst, the noose tightens, razor sharp darkness ripping the construct right out of the shadows and throwing it right into the wall.

"Don't kill it."

Disappointment leaks from the Mimikyu as he stops, retracting his claws as he shakes vigorously. But then he snaps, driving deep gashes into the street that narrowly avoid the Golurk. There comes a quiet inhale, but Lilith never once bats an eye at the aggressive display.

"If you value your master's life, stop him from looking for me."

The night grows colder, the streets devoid of any other life as she finally slips away. When the Golurk is found, a haunting message hovers in the shadows, melting without a trace as soon as it's read -

Leave.

𝄞

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 20:55:59 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
The Golurk would be found by the Dragapult, with the message etched into the street, and both ghosts would return, and he sighed at the message. This whole mess was complicated, this girl was more paranoid than him, which meant that she had probably had several assassination attempts made after her life. A sigh left his lips, as he just returned the Golurk to let it recuperate despite the damage being done to the street. Zahak wasn't pleased by this, but it was what it was. Now that he knew the girl would think more like him than he initially thought. He would plan better for next time, so with this initial meeting a total failure he simply Teleported home to draw up a new plan.

Of course Walter was there to tell him "I told you so" about chasing the girl down in his suit, and he just groaned because yes it was probably a bad idea, but he wondered if it would've made a difference if just appeared to her normal. With how quick she was to run away, and with them not seemingly knowing each other. She might have just ran off anyways. All these alternate possibilities that they would probably never know about.

"I need to find the girl, that is really all that matters." He said with a sigh as he started formulating plans for their next meeting. With her being in the League finding her wouldn't be an issue, it was the catching part that would be a problem.

"C'est la vie..." He mused as he sat down.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Photograph (Social/C)
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 6:20:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: