saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 4:51:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

returning to kanto is something they had discussed maybe once or twice prior but it never made it past the discussion stage. for good reason, too, considering all the risks involved. the two are notable league personnel, now more so with the inclusion of their legendaries.[break][break]

still, the thought of meeting her dad sounds nice enough.[break][break]

"and ask for his blessing. i kinda forgot i had to do that."[break][break]

he chuckles, then looks over at her.[break][break]

"do you think he'd approve of me?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 6:41:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva reads between he lines of the brief silence. She understands the risks. It’s what has kept her from going home for so long. It didn’t just put them at risk, but it would put her family at risk too if Rocket tracked them there. What was to say they didn’t just constantly have eyes on her father now that they all knew she was alive and well and equally as much of a pain in the ass in Hoenn and strongly bound to another pain in the ass, , and the legendaries.

Actually, maybe it isn’t a good idea.

Damn it.

“Ooohhh I don’t think you needed to do that,” she shifts to face him, propping her head up in the sand, “I love you, so he’ll love you,” Probably.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 6:52:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i hope so."[break][break]

not really for his own sake but for hers. he's never needed the approval or blessing from any parental figure, his own or otherwise.[break][break]

the idea is tucked away for later to be explored. they'll have to work out the logistics behind such a trip but he's sure they could do it. it might just be a risk they have to take.[break][break]

"would your family move over to hoenn, by the way?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:13:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s lips curl into a knowing smile. She’s not 100% certain, but she pretends she is, “Oh, I know so!” She was his baby girl, after all. And if she was happy, her father was happy. Kantonian native, a Silph, an Elite Four member, and a man that made her happy? What’s not to like?

The next question does make her think for a moment. Her brows knit in consideration, “Hmmm, I think it would be a hard sell. Some of my brothers, yes. My dad? Probably not,” her father is quite stubborn, “My dad’s quite attached to Pallet Town and the ranch,” he’s a nostalgic man. It’s where he fell in love and raised a family. It’s been his home for longer than Eva has been alive. Most importantly, it’s where her mother is buried. She doubted he would ever leave her. The only thing she could think of that may make him consider it is the promise of a grandchild. He wouldn’t want to miss that.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 8:07:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias has never really had a place he could call a home which is why he can't relate to the morales family. he cannot imagine being so attached to a place that he would refuse to move. well, he supposes he feels that way about hoenn, but that's more so due to team rocket. or at least it used to be.[break][break]

he thinks about it for moments before continuing.[break][break]

"what would make him move over? i think hoenn's not that much safer but at least they'd be here with you. with us, where we can protect them."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 7:09:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva laughs at the thought of making her father do anything, “We’d have to make him think it’s his idea,” she rolls over onto her stomach to let the Alolan sun bathe her back in warm rays, “I’d love it if they moved here. Then I wouldn’t have to worry so much,” and she had a lot of lost time to make up for.

“Honestly,” she props herself up on her elbows and considers her next words carefully, “The only thing that may convince him is a baby. Actually, I’m certain it would,” Family means a lot to the Morales clan, “He would love to be a grandpa,” that big, cuddly, Ursaring of a man.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 9:02:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

a baby.[break][break]

"oh."[break][break]

well, that solves one problem but opens up a whole other can of orthworms. even now, the thought of having a baby frightens him. mostly because he's not sure whether he'll be a good father but also because it'd be irresponsible to have one in this current climate.[break][break]

it is nice to dream, though.[break][break]

"i think that's a few years down the road, right?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 4:57:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yeah. Heavy topic. Eva loved being a part of a big family. She always dreamed of having her own, but it always seemed out of reach. Even now, it seems unrealistic with their given lifestyles. It would likely remain nothing but a dream.

“Oh, yeah, definitely,” she assures Matias with a gentle smile. She hesitates not only because of the current unrest in Hoenn, but she also is wary she wouldn’t be a good mother. She can barely keep herself safe, let alone a helpless child. Eva never considered any of her strengths to be applicable to such an important task. Without a mother figure, she didn’t know what being a mother really meant.

She can sense the apprehension in the air. It’s a subject she should drop but she doesn’t. Instead, she reaches out to gently touch his arm, “For what it’s worth, I think you’d make a great dad.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 9:55:08 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

with all the primal energy flowing inside of him, could he even have a kid? it's a thought that has never come to his mind until now. though tragic for some, it would not pain him too much to find out if he couldn't. he had gambled that away the moment he had found groudon.[break][break]

sacrifices for power. he'd make that trade again and again.[break][break]

"you think so?"[break][break]

he smiles, appreciating her touch.[break][break]

"i think you'd be a much better parent than me."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 19:46:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The thought of Primal Energy and what that means for their future did cross her mind . . . many times. Not just on Matias’s end, but hers as well. She’s been touched by the Mikado Organ, a mysterious and powerful thing she really didn’t understand herself. While it wasn’t Primal Energy, exactly, it was something. And nothing that provided her with powers would be benign.

“I know so!” she smiled happily, nodding her head in confirmation. She didn’t have the same confidence in herself but it seemed Matias did, “Hmm I don’t know about that, but together we’d make one hell of a super-parent,” team work makes the dream work, after all.

She withdraws her touch to prop her head up on her palm, “Maybe if asked nicely too we could convince him.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 14:47:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hell yeah we would."[break][break]

teamwork makes the dream work and all that. the thought of them parenting a child brings a smile to his face, however. a child touched by both primal energy and the mikado origin. what a powerhouse they would be.[break][break]

he chuckles at the mention of .[break][break]

"i'm not sure your brother likes me much."[break][break]

that's not true. in fact, he paints the truth in an entirely different light as it's actually him who isn't too fond of the ranger captain. too much energy. too lively.[break][break]

"i think i need to hang out with him more to get through to him."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 1:14:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s rather relaxed features turn to shock, though playful, “Ollie not liking you? Are you sure we’re thinking of the same Ollie?” Eva couldn’t see a single reason why Ollie wouldn’t like Matias. If he didn’t, he certainly hadn’t expressed it to her. He could be an eccentric man, even more jovial than Eva at times. That did tend to rub some people the wrong way, but Eva loved him for it.

She shakes her head in reassurance, “I don’t think that’s true at all. I’m sure he loves you! What’s not to love?’ Sure, Matias wasn’t perfect but Eva loved him regardless of his flaws, “I don’t think your brother likes me very much,” she wrinkles her nose at the thought of . He’s always so serious, and only pays her a visit when there’s something business-y to talk about, “I don’t think he likes a lot of people though,” Maybe ‘like’ is the wrong word. Respects? That’s probably a better term.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 9:45:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i think you're right. i'll try to spend more time with him."[break][break]

though even now while on vacation, the thought of hanging out with sounds tiring. but he'll try if only for her sake. and, of course, being on good terms with a ranger captain is always useful.[break][break]

he chuckles at the mention of his brother.[break][break]

"oh i would try not to take it personally. he's not very fond of people in general."[break][break]

matias isn't sure if 's even fond of him. not that he cares, though, but the silphs being united does them more good than harm, so he's not opposed to it.[break][break]

"pretty sure he respects you, though."

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,804 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 18:26:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva’s smile brightens, obviously overjoyed by the fact that Matias is willing to make the effort, “Thanks! That would mean a lot to me,” family is everything, after all, and soon Matias would officially be a part of the family, though she already considered them a little family now – them, their deities, and their horde of pokemon.

“Yeah, I’m not too worried about it, I guess,” she considers what a friendship with might look like – not just work colleagues but friends. She just couldn’t see it. He was too stoic and serious, though maybe that’s what she needed more of in her life. Eva wanted to be liked but she would settle for respected. It was better than the opposite, after all.

Eva flips back over to sit up and stare at the gentle waves lapping against the shores. The Alolan sun was hot, much hotter than Hoenn’s, “Wanna go for a swim?” her lips curl into a grin, “Bet I can find a Pyukumuku before you can.”

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,461 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
aloha!
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 18:19:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

to matias, their family is their history and what they've built together so far. but more importantly, it's just the both of them. no amount of effort with or would ever change that.[break][break]

he's okay with that.[break][break]

"oh, you're on."[break][break]

sand scatters as he pushes himself off the ground, quick to take a run as he heads into the ocean. there, he dives in, then starts searching for the familiar spiky pokemon. it's a miracle his shades stay on.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times