Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 23:12:16 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

In the back room of Howling at the Moon, waited. The noise from the bar and restaurant area, where customers drank and dined, did not reach the dark wood walls with its shadowy corners. Amber light illuminated a single table in the center of the room and its lone occupant.[break][break]

Then came the knock on the door, right on time.[break][break]

Zev rose from his seat, the metal legs of his chair scraping against the floor. At the door, he peered through the peephole to confirm his visitor's identity.[break][break]

On the other side, standing in the alley that hugged the back of Howling, was @rosie.[break][break]

The door swung open under Zev's hand. He fixed Rosie with a cold stare, the lines of his face giving nothing away. "Come in," he said before scanning the side street with a critical gaze. Empty.[break][break]

He closed and locked the door behind her, then made his way to the bar set up along one wall. Gesturing to the table in the center of the room, he instructed, "Have a seat. I'll fix us some drinks."[break][break]

In a corner near the ceiling, his Gengar giggled and grinned.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]@rosie
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]
Mission: Wishful Thinking (CC) // NYE Bar Crawl

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 9:54:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

Rosalie's phone lit up as she once again checked it to make sure that she had the correct address. This was certainly the place according to the GPS. She tugged on her jacket that rested atop her shoulders as she maneuvered her way through the alley till she reached the door that Zev had told her about before. [break][break]

A light knock on the door and then a pause before she faintly heard the sound of what she assumed to be a chair scraping against the wood. The sound was muffled beyond the door though so she couldn't be sure. The door swung open and Zev's cold stare is what greeted her. "Come in," His voice lacked the friendliness that he had shown her at the pumpkin carving event. [break][break]

Rosalie on the other hand wore a practiced smile on her face. "Nice to see you too." she said playfully as she stepped into the back room. Glancing around she quickly made note of the layout and exit's. A force of habit before she shifted her gaze back to Zev who closed the door behind her. [break][break]

The door clicked as Zev turned the lock before facing her, "Have a seat. I'll fix us some drinks." he said as he gestured to the table in the center of the room. "Thanks," Rosalie said as her heels clicked against the dark wood floor before pulling out her chair and sitting down. Azure orbs made note of the grinning Gengar in the corner and she wagged her fingers in it's direction with a smile as a way of greeting.[break][break]

Bonnie, her Sylveon, who had been at her feet since entering this place jumped up in her lap as soon as Rosie had gotten comfortable in her seat. "So, what are you whipping up for us?" Rosie asked as she fumbled around in her purse for a packet of cigarettes' and her lighter. Placing one in her mouth she paused and glanced up to look at Zev. "Is it alright if I smoke?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌺 mission: wishful thinking & NYE Bar Crawl[break]
🌺 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.rose4] --accent: #f1aac6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 10:26:15 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Behind the bar, Zev poured ingredients into two identical whisky glasses: cognac, Peychaud's bitters, simple syrup, absinthe. He topped each off with a nomel peel.[break][break]

"Sazeracs," he replied as he brought them over to the table, placing one in front of Rosie and keeping the other for himself. Calm and stoic, he took the seat opposite her. "I remember you can handle the harder stuff."[break][break]

When she asked for permission to smoke, Zev considered. He normally didn't allow it indoors, but just once should be fine. In a way, it reminded him of old times, when he and Rosie shared a drink and a smoke after a completed job.[break][break]

So he nodded and removed his own pack of cigarettes from his pocket. Placing one in his mouth, he leaned toward her. "Light me up, too."[break][break]

After, as the smoke filled the room and their lungs, Zev leaned back in his chair and sipped his drink. He eyed Rosie from over the rim of the glass, letting her take a moment to taste the cocktail before he spoke again.[break][break]

"So, what's Caleb been up to?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 11:42:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Sazeracs," Zev answered as he went about mixing up their little concoction in the back. "I remember you can handle the harder stuff." Zev added as he approached with a whiskey glass extended to her. Rosalie feigned slight flattery as she took the glass from him. "I'm surprised you still remember."[break][break]

Back in Kanto alcohol had been her poison of choice to numb the pain and aggravation of the endless days and turbulent nights. After a while certain liquors just didn't do it for her anymore, her tolerance getting in the way of her enjoyment. At least that was before she was introduced to the hard stuff, courtesy of Zev here.[break][break]

"Light me up, too." Zev said as he leaned forward with his own cigarette that he had fished out from his pockets. A smirk curved on Rosie's lips as she flicked the lighter in-between both of their cigarettes' and let the flame do the work. Rosie took a long drag and let the smoke settle in her lungs a bit as she reclined back in her seat. This really took her back to the old days, drinking and smoking after another successful contract close.[break][break]

Grabbing the glass she took a tentative sip from it to gauge how she felt about it. A moment later and her eyes sparkled as she glanced at the glass again before turning her gaze back to Zev. "Oooh, I really like this." She said as she took another drink. "So, what's Caleb been up to?" Zev asked which coaxed another smirk from the woman.[break][break]

"You always did get straight to the point." Zev rarely wasted time on small talk and he certainly didn't waste his time beating around the bush. Rosie took another hit from her cigarette and then glanced at him. Her mind drifted back to the masquerade gala and all the events that went on that evening. She lingered on the memories of graciously leading her across the dance floor and the feel of his lips on hers afterwards.[break][break]

Then there was the stinging feeling of guilt.[break][break]

What would he think about her if he knew she was going behind his back like this? Rosie blew out a long puff of smoke. "He works for the league." she admitted while dumping some ash on an ashtray. "But I'm sure you might have surmised that." Rosie gently reached to pet Bonnie before continuing, "He doesn't seem to be part of the military since I haven't gotten my hands on any records saying otherwise."[break][break]

Rosalie pauses to smoke, "My bet would be the ranger's but I've yet to confirm. But..." she says as she pauses once more to take another drink from her glass before turning her hard gaze back to Zev. "I have a date with him this weekend so I'll be able to dig up something better after that."[break][break]

That's right, a date. One she'd secretly been looking forward to if she was being really honest with herself. Meeting with 'the black hand' here though soured those feelings. When she was with Caleb she found it was dangerously easy to forget her original goal. Being with Zev reminded her of the painful truth.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌺 outfit

[newclass=.rose4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.rose4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 14:56:18 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev the bartender would have smiled with delight at Rosie's reaction to the sazerac, but Zev the hitman showed no emotion or even interest. He watched her drink and smoke with an indifference that could have been mistaken for boredom.[break][break]

Nothing Rosie mentioned was new information to Zev, either. Finally, his brow furrowed. She had been competent — no, skilled — at gathering intel during their time in Kanto. Had she truly become so rusty in the years after her accident? Or perhaps she simply hadn't had enough time to spy on Caleb since Zev and Rosie's private meeting a couple of months ago.[break][break]

"He works for the Slateport Rangers under ," Zev supplied before taking a drink from his own glass. "I need to know what kind of jobs he's doing for them, the people he's seeing, and what he does in his spare time."[break][break]

He paused for another drag from his cigarette. The smoke he exhaled unfurled languidly toward the ceiling. "Basically, does Caleb have free reign in Hoenn? Or is he under surveillance by the League?"[break][break]

The mention of a date surprised Zev. He raised an eyebrow at Rosie as he tapped ash into an ashtray.[break][break]

"A date, huh? Are you interested in him in that way?" From any other person, the question was an innocent one. Zev's voice, however, possessed an undercurrent of alertness, of caution.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 18:03:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

He wasn't satisfied. Of course he wasn't. The information she delivered was mediocre at best. Back in Kanto she would've happily presented Zev with any and every little thing he could ever wanna know about his target. The difference between then and now was time. Time, money, and a sense of urgency. [break][break]

Rosalie had a lot on her plate as it was. She had her real job with the league in addition to her cover job. Those took up 80% of her time. The other 20% was supposed to be reserved for her, but now that she'd run into the brother's again nothing had been going the way she wanted it to. Now she had to watch to see what Rocket would do knowing she was here. She needed to prioritize getting information from them more than the information she could squeeze from Caleb.[break][break]

Not to mention, they just weren't that close yet. Sure, she could use her job to figure out what he's really been up to but would Zev truly be satisfied with just that? "He works for the Slateport Rangers under ," Rosalie's expression faded to a deep frown, "I need to know what kind of jobs he's doing for them, the people he's seeing, and what he does in his spare time."[break][break]

Dammit. And he already knew the basics about his brother. She should've known she couldn't have pulled a fast one on him. Shit. If Zev began to question her competence now then everything would be thrown out of the window and her in with Rocket once more would be lost. For the first time since that evening Rosalie mask slipped. [break][break]

"Basically, does Caleb have free reign in Hoenn? Or is he under surveillance by the League?" The truth? The League keeps tabs on anyone they deem to be a potential threat. Including her and any other's that they are aware were from Kanto. So of course, there should be plenty of information Rosie could get her hands on that the League knows about Caleb. [break][break]

But the way Rosie saw it, it would be a more tantalizing offer for Zev to have his cake and eat it too. If she could provide Zev with a steady flow of Caleb's comings and goings in addition to his plans before he makes them, ones she would only have access to by being right at his side, then Zev would step off her neck a little. [break][break]

Hopefully.[break][break]

"A date, huh? Are you interested in him in that way?" What a loaded question. Rosalie scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Please," Rosie said with an annoyed sigh before taking another drag of her cigarette. The intent? To convince this sociopath that she had no feelings for his little brother what so ever, even though she knew the truth. She knew, but Zev could never find out, otherwise that would spell the end of her. Game over.[break][break]

"You want the goods? You got it. Give me more time and you'll be swimming up to your ears in information about what your brother's been up to and what he plans to do." She said as she fixed a stoney glare at him. "Your presence has him on edge." She stated matter-of-factly while blowing a cloud of smoke in his direction. "If I push too hard he's going to grow suspicious and shut me out." Any time someone started prying into sensitive information the two likely reactions would be to tense up and shut down or lash out.[break][break]

A smirk formed on her lips. "But I've got him hooked. I'll be in his head soon enough." she stated confidently as she crushed the bud of her cigarette in the ashtray now that she was done with it. "As for what the Slateport Ranger's have him working on, I'll deliver the initial package to you tomorrow, how's that sound? Same time? It'll be a drop off."
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌺 outfit

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 13:38:21 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Rosie was as good a liar as Zev. She had to be, in order to survive the harsh world that Kanto had become. As she rolled her eyes and sighed with annoyance, he watched her face, scrutinizing the minute changes to her expression.[break][break]

"Fine. Take all the time you need," he said at last.[break][break]

After all, she was right. Caleb was on his guard, and any hint that Rosie might be working for Zev would cause him to clam up. And if she failed, Caleb's suspicions would make it more difficult for other, future informants to get close to him afterward.[break][break]

Zev took another sip of his sazerac and another drag from his cigarette. Rosie's promise of a delivery the next day earned her a nod of his head. "They'll be physical documents? Digital is fine, too. I can give you my encrypted channels."[break][break]

Emails and texts were not secure enough for discussing certain criminal activities. While Zev was sure Caleb didn't have the technical knowhow to hack into his brother's emails, Zev preferred if the information Rosie shared with him was not accessible by typical outsiders.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 9:03:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Fine. Take all the time you need," Good. She would be able to keep him from breathing down her neck now that he agreed. Rosalie polished off the drink he fixed for her before reclining back in her chair. Zev stressed her out. Rosalie felt as if she'd aged by ten years just by begin here. [break][break]

Honestly, she'd forgotten what it was like to work with him to be completely honest. She'd been so far removed from Kanto like habits for the past couple of years that it almost seemed foreign to her now. Yet something in the back of her mind reminded her that it felt familiar. Regardless, it left a bad taste in her mouth. [break][break]

Whether she had intentionally positioned herself as such, now that she was removed from Rocket she'd been unknowingly enjoying her time in limited freedom. Of course, she doubted she could ever be truly free. The League was always keeping tabs on her and now monsters from her past had found her and caught up with her. Not to mention the world around her was falling apart. It all threatened the simple harmony she'd been living in for now which irritated her. [break][break]

"They'll be physical documents? Digital is fine, too. I can give you my encrypted channels." Rosalie flashed him a look. She was sure he wouldn't have any suspicious channels but even in the past Rosalie had always preferred the anonymity of the paper transfers. They could be dissolved easily. Old fashioned, of course, but a method she favored. But times are changing and technology is always evolving.[break][break]

"If that's what you prefer." Rosalie answered cooly. "Saves me another trip." she said as Bonnie nuzzled against her, sensing her master's growing irritation despite Rosalie not showing any such clue on her person at all. Rosie felt a headache coming on as she rose from the seat across from Zev. "Think I can get one of these to go?" she asked with a smile as her nail gently tapped the glass.[break][break]

"It's New Years after all. It be a shame not to be buzzed at least." she said with a playful chuckle. "Speaking of New Years..." Rosie said as she tapped a finger against her chin while Bonnie sat at her feet. "What resolutions do you have for the year?" she said as her azure orbs twinkled mischievously. "Getting your brother back into Rocket perhaps?"[break][break]

She was prodding for information. She wanted to know what Zev was thinking, his plans, what he was up to. But she doubted he would reveal as such to her easily. He was a bit of an enigma. A tough nut to crack. But that's what made him so intriguing. Challenges always managed to wet Rosalie's appetite. Especially dangerous ones.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌺 outfit

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 11:48:34 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev raised an eyebrow at Rosie. Surely she was joking. "You can take a beer to go," he replied, rising from his chair to grab a bottle from the mini-fridge behind the bar — an IPA from Moonblast Microbrew. He opened it for her before handing it to her.[break][break]

Her question about resolutions seemed innocent enough. But even if had not known better, even if he believed Rosie had pure intentions, he would not have answered truthfully. Zev was a man of omissions and lies. The fewer the people who knew his thoughts and plans, the better.[break][break]

"You know me. I don't make resolutions," he said, which was actually the truth. He made goals, and he achieved them. Nothing more.[break][break]

He was not about to ask her what her new year's resolution was, either, but he had a feeling she'd tell him anyway. Rosie was like that: charismatic and social. It was what made her so useful and so dangerous.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Outfit[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 16:03:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rose4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You know me. I don't make resolutions," Zev responded curtly. It was an expected response. Why would he make the treat easy to obtain. Either way she was sure she'd come to some conclusion at some point. She wouldn't push her luck here. Rosalie nodded her head towards the door, a single for Bonnie to follow her, as it was time for them to head out. [break][break]

"Well, as for me, I think my resolution would be to trust my gut more. Be a bit more honest and observant. Oh and for sure to lose like 20 pounds." she said with a giggle as she opened the door to leave, the beer in hand that she'd received from Zev. "Hopefully keeping my nose to the ground will produce some interesting results." She said with a smile. [break][break]

"Take care Zev, and Happy New Year." she said with a wave before stepping out into the alley once more. As she rounded the corner her smile faded. She had a lot of work to do with clearly a small timetable. She just hoped for her sake that things could progress quickly enough to keep the beast at bay for now.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🌺 outfit

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Devil's Bargain [M/BAR]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2023 3:30:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@rosie