1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Prince, and The Duke (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 20:45:57 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor found himself enjoying the company of no one once again, but at least this time there wasn't some ruffian trying to give him a hard time like last time. Walter was in a booth somewhere nearby, keeping an ever watchful eye on him incase trouble did happen, but it was quiet this time. Amor was still feeling a little woozy from his drinking at the last place, and so he was pacing himself right now. Sipping his drink to keep his stomach contained, he didn't need another accident this time. So he was drinking some fruity drink, that the bartender seemed like he wanted to mock him for, but thought better of it.

The specialty here was something called a "Zombie", but he wasn't interested in anything that had anything to do with the undead, and so he continued to sip his fruity drink. It was lovely, and was just what he needed to settle himself completely down. Running his hands through his hair he looked around the bar wondering if he would spot anyone familiar, to at least have a conversation so that he didn't look anymore depressing than he already did by drinking alone.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 1:01:58 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel had been to THE BURNING MAW prior. The staff at the GALARIAN EMBASSY enjoyed coming here every now and again for the ambiance and specialty cocktails. The 'ZOMBIE', in particular, was a personal favorite of most. This is what Remiel orders as he reaches the bar, only taking notice of when he scans the lounge with his cobalt hues.

"Amor," He waves, walking over and offering his hand for a firm shake. "What a pleasant surprise to see you in my proverbial stomping grounds. Business?" The prince inquires, noting the man's fruity drink with a smile.

THE PRINCE & THE DUKE
BAR CRAWL: THE BURNING MAW

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2023 20:09:43 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Ah a familiar face if only in passing, he raised his glass to the man, and smiled a bit at him as he approached.

"It's been an interesting few months for me, and so I thought I could use a vacation. A sort of night on the town as it were, and thought I would make this one of my first stops." He chuckled a little at the man, and shook his hand firmly when it was proffered. "Nothing like several brushes with death to make you want a vacation y'know? Come sit, and drink with me." He patted the bar stool next to him, and stretched out like a lazy feline.

"I don't think we've ever got to exchange many words. Between the world ending, and how busy we both are." Such was the life of the successful, no matter how unfortunate it was. "So if you're up for it, I'd like to get to know the future King of Galar." A charming smile radiated from his lips as he spoke.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2023 11:31:24 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel smiles. "You seemed to have accidentally picked the perfect time for a little break. Hoenn is in the midst of a bar crawl celebration, after all." He adds, taking the offered seat shortly thereafter.

Amor's words afterward rang true. The prince certainly couldn't remember the last time they had a chance to sit down and simply talk. So he nods in agreement, taking another sip of his cocktail before responding. "I can't say I'm all that surprised. We lead very busy lives with many responsibilities, don't we? Though I'd be hard-pressed to say whether I'll ever become king or not," He chuckles. "If Hoenn doesn't kill me before then, then my stubbornness to be an explorer might."

THE PRINCE & THE DUKE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 21:51:54 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
When he mentioned the stubbornness of an explorer Amor gave a small chuckle.

"It must be a rich person thing to just explore the unknown. A young man asked me once if I explored caves for fun, and if it was because I was bored, or something like that. It made me really evaluate my life, of how privileged I was to just walk into dangerous places without a care in the world. I went into three random caves looking for something, and well it didn't occur to me that I shouldn't." He laughed a little as he took another drink.

"What about you, where have you been exploring?" Since it was a rich guy activity might as well swap exploring stories.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 8:25:50 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel laughs along with his friend, finding comfort in their similarities. "It's universal, isn't it? The unknown has always thrilled or frightened humanity. Sometimes they're one and the same, depending on the circumstances." He adds, drawing upon his experience and knowledge as an archaeologist.

When asked where he's been exploring as of recently, however, the royal prince stops to think for a moment. "METEOR FALLS looms just above my home, so I go there quite often. The DESERT is a spectacular place to find and explore ruins as well. The shifting sands seem to always reveal new secrets. Recently I discovered a very curious dungeon I believe might be related to the DRACONID people." He smiles, taking a sip.

"And you, good sir?"

PROMPT

Write a mission or social thread located at The Burning Maw where your character reflects on a success they had in the past year. Reference a zombie cocktail in at least one of your posts.

THE PRINCE & THE DUKE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 16:35:18 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
"Now that does sound very intriguing. I haven't found anything quite that valuable, but when I was delving in a cave at the bottom of the ocean I did find one of those mysterious shards that pop up in Space Time Distortions." It was a small victory, but it was a victory nonetheless. Besides those shards were the most curious thing, he wondered if there was a relation to them, and Dialga. Since they only appeared in those weird distortions. Thinking on it, perhaps he would have to find a way to test that theory, and perhaps he would have all the pieces necessary to test it. Shaking his head as he looked over at Remiel.

"The Draconid are a subject that I have long been interested in. Though to be honest I am interested in many things regarding the legendary dragons, and those tied to them. Supposedly Palkia, and Dialga are roaming about the land now, and some frigid Ice Dragon created an entirely new biome in a battle." Of course he wanted to go look for all three, but he had no idea where to start. "As a Dragoon, I've always wanted to seek them out, and meet them myself. Even the Black, and White Dragons of Unova. I did manage to lay eyes upon the Dragon Titan before it was whisked away by an otherworldly power." The majesty of it still was etched into his memory to this day.

TLDR
Prompt Fulfilled!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 10:15:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
"Ahh. The nameless shards we simply refer to by color," Remiel chuckles, slightly embarrassed by the modern-day academia he was a part of. "I've found several myself. One of them in the middle of a Space-Time Distortion as well, on top of a Draconid ritual table... which leads one to wonder what sort of purpose these shards used to serve in the past."

There was little doubt in his mind that it was all somehow related to PRIMAL ENERGY and the CREATION TRIO. Naturally, Amor delves a bit into this topic further. It's in his interest, and background, that Remiel finds something of an equal. "Perhaps you might be interested in coming to my presentation, then," He smiles. "It's next month at the NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM in SLATEPORT. I'll be elaborating on what I've found there."

And distancing himself from AMBASSADOR to rejoin the scientific community as an ARCHAEOLOGIST.

With mentions of DIALGA, PALKIA, REGIDRAGO, and even the TAO TRIO that ZEKROM was a part of, however, it was clear the two men had plenty to talk about and perhaps share ideas on. A museum seemed like the perfect setting to do so, in contrast to a bar such as The Howling Moon.

THE PRINCE & THE DUKE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 0:27:15 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
His brow quirked up at the mention of a presentation, now that was certainly something he was interested in. Despite his interest in legends, and the myths that surrounded them, Amor had zero luck in finding someone that shared those same interests. It had been painful not having someone to geek out with about such things. So he gave the man a nod of his head in acceptance.

"If it's anything to do with legends, I'll be sure to be there. I don't think I've ever been to that museum either." It was something he had been meaning to do, but the drastic turns in his life had prevented him from pursuing that particular hobby. "Do I get a sneak preview as to what the presentation is going to be about?" He asked curiously, teal eyes regarding the man with fascination.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 11:23:04 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Nearby, a few of Remiel's coworkers from the embassy call him over to meet someone. Lifting his glass to his lips, he finishes the last of his Zombie cocktail with one smooth tilt. Then, turning to Amor, the ambassador smiles.

"I'd say I already have," He responds with a chuckle. The Draconid people. Ritual rites. Regidrago. Space-time distortions and the benefit they could provide to modern archaeology. "Can't spoil the best parts, however. Wouldn't want you sleeping through it all."

Parting from the bar's counter, Remiel sets his glass down before fixing his collar. "Anyway, pardon the interruption but I'm being called away." He pats the man on the shoulder before walking off. "It was nice seeing you again, my friend. I'll be expecting you at the museum."

FIN

THE PRINCE & THE DUKE

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:09:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: