[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]let me chase this dream
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"I- is this really okay?"[break][break]

Bright golden eyes look to the Luxray beside her, then to the person who'd been waiting patiently all this time. Red streaks dance amidst a head of silver, all of it messily swept into a braid that trickles down her shoulder. The sleeves of her yukata aren't any better either, stopping just short of her shins when she lets them down.[break][break]

"I don't look weird, do I?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || disguise

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 3:28:29 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]If there was anything Isaac could say about Eris, it was that she was good at whipping up disguises on a whim. Rosmontis was an identity so storied that she needed no introduction. Heck, it was an identity so storied that she ended up already getting exposed for it. This new, more anonymous identity wasn't quite so famous, but it was an impressive transformation for a girl who had no idea how to hide her identity moments ago.[break][break]

"Hey, it's a New Years festival. If there's any day you're gonna break out the yukata, it's today." Isaac himself didn't have any particularly formal outfits, but he'd rented a simple yukata of his own so the kid wouldn't feel out of place. " 'Sides. New Year, new you, am I right?"[break][break]

Their destination; a festival to celebrate the New Year! Isaac hadn't gotten Eris bailed out in time for the holidays, but the new year was still plenty of reason to celebrate. Besides, what way to ring in Eris' freedom than with a literal festival? The girl was full of pent-up energy and missed experiences. She deserved to celebrate![break][break]

"Anything there you're hoping to check out?"

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 4:53:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]just this once
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Isaac was right, this was probably the best time of year to pull out the fancy and live her best life. Besides, with all that had happened last year, she really hadn't gotten the chance to do so.[break][break]

But then came a problem.[break][break]

What did she want to do first?[break][break]

"I- uhm..." She points to the first store in a random direction, blinking with surprise when she spies the many masks on display. "I wanna Shinx one!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/zU3xbnI.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 5:11:08 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]With that deflection, a dreadful realization dawned in Isaac's mind. Eris had no idea how to have fun. Or, at the very least, she very rusty when it came to having it. Why? Why did the universe have to keep using this poor child as a bludgeon for breaking Isaac's heart?[break][break]

Oh well. Isaac would just have to make sure she head the best damn New Year possible.[break][break]

At least she already found something she found interesting. Nothing got you in the New Year spirit like slapping on a mask! "Heck yeah! See? Now the two of you can match." He shot Reiner a cheeky grin, making sure not to say his name just to be on the safe side.[break][break]

He headed over to the vendor, flashing him a winning smile and enough cash for not one but two masks. After all, Eris couldn't hog all the fun today! As he held Eris' Shinx mask, he looked pensively at rows upon rows of well-crafted Pokemon faces. "Hmmmm . . . if I was a Pokemon, which one would I be . . ."[break][break]

Oh no, decision making was hard! And he was putting in way more effort trying to look like he was thinking than he was actually thinking. Everyone knows that the role of the big brother was either a hypercompetent hero or a big ol' goof, and Isaac knew which side he fell on. Finally, he let out an exaggerated sigh of mock defeat.[break][break]

"Ah, heck, I give up. You got a suggestion? And don't you go saying Trubbish!" he teased.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 11:03:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's the little things that spark the greatest amounts of joy in her heart. Eris reaches for the mask with her own two hands, readily putting it on and angling it to the side so it doesn't go covering her face for now. Then she looks to Reiner, and smiles as he helps to adjust it with a soft tap of his paw.[break][break]

Of course, it isn't enough that she's the only one to have one! Her eyes flick from to the many masks hanging about then back again, a finger pointed up towards his head then dropped down towards his toes. There's a gentle tune she hums under her breath, her lips pursed as she starts to trace her finger over the display of masks.[break][break]

The first that she points to is a Yamper, one that Reiner quickly rejects with a huff. The next is a Mr Mime, to which he snickers but pushes her hand a little more to the right. And oh, how her eyes light up when she sees what he's onto.[break][break]

"Corsola!" She giggles, skipping over and reaching for the mask with a little hop. "You're like a Corsola!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 5:35:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]A Corsola, huh? Honestly, that wasn't the first pick Isaac would've assigned himself. Frankly, if any Pokemon gave him a sense of familiarity, it was Alolan Marowak. It was a misunderstood runaway, isolated from the life that it once had, coming into its own and finding the potential that dwelled inside of it all along.[break][break]

The fact that it changed type twice, as if to spite its Ground heritage all the harder, was a nice bonus.[break][break]

Still, if Eris saw a Corsola in him, then he was a Corsola for the night! As she reached for the mask, he helped ease it down from its hook, tipping it just enough for her to get her hands on it. "Huh! You think? Well, I do love me some beach time," he said, looking the mask over with a smile. "Alright, I'm sold. Corsola it is!"[break][break]

With that, their first stop of the night had been completed. "Phew! Mask hunting's hungry work," he said, as they actually lifted a finger. "Luckily for us, with the barrier down, the food stalls are gonna have some crazy picks from all the regions. Wanna help me go taste testing?"[break][break]

As with everything, Isaac's maneuver was calculated to precision. Food was delicious, and wandering around looking for all the stalls stalls would give them a great chance to scope out the rest of the festival. If Eris didn't know what she wanted to do next, it was likely some activity or festival game would catch her eye before long.[break][break]

Besides. He totally had to get her back for buying him an ice cream last month. Isaac Merlo never forgets a gift war!

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 6:49:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As the mask slips into her grasp, she pulls it in for a closer look and grins as she holds it out for Reiner to see. Then as soon as he gives his grunt of approval, she hops around, tiptoeing as she tries to help put it on.[break][break]

"It's a perfect match!" She giggles, reaching to take hold of his hand when she stops just short. Her eyes dart from his hand to his face as she takes a step back. "Well, let's go find something sweet! Or maybe savoury? Like those mitarashi dangos!"[break][break]

Turning on her heels, she beckons for Reiner to take the lead.[break][break]

"I'll slip a whole bunch of notes if you don't keep up!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 17:08:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Isaac couldn't help but laugh a little as Eris put his mask on for him. It reminded him of when his own little brother used to test out new costume ideas on him. Something about seeing a little sibling figure so excited to get to work, but also so stubbornly taking matters into their own hands, was just downright adorable.[break][break]

Damnit. He missed .[break][break]

Eris went to take Isaac's hand, but before she could a different idea slipped into her head. Instead of leading Isaac around the festival, she was ready to make this a race! And if Isaac couldn't keep up, she was going to, gasp, pay for all of the food and festivities! Clearly, he wasn't the only participant in this war of gift-giving siblings.[break][break]

"Oh, you're on," Isaac said, doing his best to "keep up" with Eris. Obviously, he'd let her win, at least for this first round. But it's gotta look like a close race the whole time. This kinda shit was in the big sibling handbook, damnit![break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 11:50:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In her many years of growing amidst adults, of sitting on the sidelines and watching how they behave, Eris has grown to be more than capable of sensing when someone's trying to play her for a fool. And yet, when she sees that glint of amusement in 's eyes, she finds herself packing those thoughts away.[break][break]

Why can't she simply play along with it? Why shouldn't she let herself show him up just out of fun? While Isaac's busy play-losing, she'll simply play for keeps.[break][break]

And so she goes off, whistling a cheery tune as she lets her attention get sweep up by the festivities. Colourful little Goldeen lanterns hang from overhead strings, beautiful calligraphy displayed on scrolls draped on the walls. Other children cheer and run through the streets with their little bags of fishes, vendors calling from every direction just to catch the interest of wanderers.[break][break]

One store in particular catches her attention, a young couple carefully heating up balls of sugar that they soon mold and shape into wonderous creations. Chocolate Miniors sit on display, and she spies how the most recent customer breaks the shell to reveal a pretty, pink marshmallow in the shape of the star. Paintbrushes dipped in blue brush over shaped candy to bring a sweet Lumineon to life and just on the counter, she sees a long strip of yellow marshmallows being decorated with pink and blue scales.[break][break]

"Woah..."[break][break]

She looks up to meet the gaze of the friendly woman, awestruck by the sugar Magikarp she adds to the display.[break][break]

"Do you think you could make a Wooper and a Quagsire??"[break][break]

When her request is taken with a nod, Eris whips around to look at Isaac, pointing at the sweets and hopping from one foot to another.[break][break]

"Look at how pretty these are, Isaac!!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 15:42:47 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Something seemed to be weighing on Eris. Those tiny footsteps had intent to them, and not just the usual drive towards a victory that kids always forgot within moments of attaining. She was downright contemplative, occasionally stealing little glances at the glint in Isaac's eyes.[break][break]

Perhaps next race, he'd play for keeps, just to see how she reacted.[break][break]

Yet her childlike wonder hadn't been entirely tempered away by All Of The Bullshit Haunting Her Life. Seeing simple confections twisted into perfect replicas of several Pokemon had been more than enough to drag it back out of hiding. Hell, even Isaac found himself in awe as she reported her findings.[break][break]

"Arceus," he said. He shot a picture of some of the confections, shooting a quick text over to . If anyone would appreciate these little wonders, it'd be the biggest gourmet he knew. "That settles it, kid. Magic exists, and we just found it."[break][break]

He headed up to the counter, ready to make a request of his own. "Would you be able to make an Ag-" No, no. The shapes required to whip one up would be far too complicated. And truth be told, if Isaac did get his hands on such a lifelike mini-Aggron, he didn't know if he'd have the heart to eat her.[break][break]

"-islash. An Aegislash."[break][break]

He tried to remember if he'd told Eris about what happened to Kiryu, in one guise or another. He wondered if she could see the way his fingers tensed up, the slight sweat behind his ear, the briefest flash of pain in his eyes.[break][break]

He wished he could spare anyone the need to ever feel such pain again.

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 15:13:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Magic does indeed exist, and so does Sandy Claws and the ever elusive tooth dragon. But it isn't a limitless pool of miracles and heaven knows what anyone would do if it was. Heaven knows what she would do if that were the case, or perhaps what would.[break][break]

The little stumble over his pronunciation isn't something that simply slips by, a strangely familiar look flashing through his eyes as he squeezes his words out. And though she doesn't look his way, she gently chips through those emotions swirling in her chest, letting her hand slip into his as she takes hold.[break][break]

"Look at how cute they are!!" She smiles, reaching up to receive her candy Wooper and Quagsire, then holding it out for Isaac to take a closer look at. "Someday, I'll show you my whole army of Woopers!! They're really funny, and super good at what they do!"
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission || disguise || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 18:25:40 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]For someone who was always so hesitant to let herself be comforted, Eris was first in line whenever it came time to comfort others. No wonder they got along so well.[break][break]

Still, today wasn't a day for sinking deeper into pain. Today was a day for celebrations and moving past it. With her free hand, Eris held the candy Woopers towards Isaac. Her excitement was part feigned, part genuine, and fully infectious. He couldn't help but smile as he looked at the fake Pokemon. "Not a thought in those big ol' candy noggins. They're perfect," he said. Space cases were always the cutest Pokemon.[break][break]

It wasn't a surprise Eris had one. It was a big surprise that she had an entire army of them. "A whole army? How many?" he asked, wondering if this explained the swarm that had popped up during the winter's snowboy rolling festivities. "And what do they do? Besides raise snowball fight havoc, of course."[break][break]

He sighed fondly at the memory of that day. "Shame I was too busy getting buried alive to join the hot chocklate truce after. I swear, when Watson least expects it, he is so on for round two . . ."

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 3:39:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Uhm... 15 Woopers, 12 Quagsires... and I got a Clodsire pretty recently!" Letting Reiner sneak the entire Quagsire, Eris ponders the question that Isaac poses. "And well, they're really good at putting out fires, and making ice sculptures. Oh! And they have funky little dances sometimes!"[break][break]

Reiner gives a little hop, skip and jump, kicking out his hind legs as if trying to imitate a fraction of the Wooper's moves. But he eventually stops with a snort, wrinkling his nose as he sharply cocks his head.[break][break]

"You'll develop your own style eventually, buddy."[break][break]

He bats at her shoulder and she snickers in response.[break][break]

"Speaking of snowball fights... how good are you at these games??" Pointing over to the milk can toss just a few stores in front, Eris can't help but let her attention wander over the many prizes strung up around the tent. "I reckon I can get the Mareep plushie!"[break][break]

That would be nice after that time that denied her that right.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 5:13:30 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]Right! Paldea had its own Quagsire. Isaac wondered how the quadruped joined the funky little dances, but the answer was probably as adorable as it was graceless. "Dang, if Pokemon Contests let you draft entire armies, it sounds like you'd have it on lock," Isaac said. "Think I could check out their routine sometime?"[break][break]

Luckily, Reiner was on hand to give him a little preview. Seeing the normally serious Luxray prance around like a total dork was as hilarious as it was relatable. "Hey, you're still a better dancer than I am," Isaac teased, giving the Luxray a reassuring scritch behind the ear.[break][break]

Yet today wasn't all about dances. Today was about games. Isaac knew firsthand that carnival games were maybe the most rigged activity in recorded history, beating out even those silly phone apps that existed to feast on people's wallets. Nevertheless, if there was anyone as good as he was at slamming her head into the impossible and coming out on top, it was Eris.[break][break]

"Do I think you can? Heck yeah I do. But-" A teasing smirk spread across Isaac's face. "Do I think you can win it before me? Oh, I dunno. I'm pretty good, after all." That was a lie. Isaac's depth perception was still a mess. He was getting better at interacting with objects in his nearby space, and he often had Pokemon with him to even the odds in most other cases. But throwing a projectile, unassisted, at a target of indeterminate distance? That was a problem.[break][break]

Nevertheless, he kept on his cocky front, taking a step aside to make room for Eris. He wasn't here to steal her thunder. Instead, he was here to light a fire under her. "So how about it? Give it your best shot . . . while you can!"

[break][break]

[break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
dreamcatcher || c
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 6:19:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Reiner moves closer to and gives him an affectionate nuzzle. At least someone appreciates his arts and he makes that known as he huffs at a laughing Eris.[break][break]

"Iunno, I would say we're on pretty even grounds!" She lets go of his hand, carefully pointing to her left eye. And for once, if Isaac actually tried to look closer, he would realise something rather different - A jagged line carved straight onto her iris, and following the line would reveal mildly discoloured skin trailing up above her ear.[break][break]

Hopping away, she slips the gamemaster a few coins and readily takes the ammo he offers.[break][break]

"Awh... they're coloured like pokeballs! Anyways... watch this, Reiner!"[break][break]

Closing her left eye, she stretches her right thumb and sticks her tongue out. Then she readies her shot, taking a deep breath and throwing with all her might. The ball flies fast but bounces harmlessly against the other side of the tent.[break][break]

"A little more to the right?"[break][break]

Reiner grunts.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT