awards
2,962 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ULTRA DEEP SEA: TFDN
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 20:16:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the corrupted sharpedo and the swam of veluza seem to disagree with toshi's attempt at rallying the troops. there are dull thuds as some of their bodies are flung against the side of the shipwreck. it's quite horrifying, really, watching half of them shed their skin - these new bodies emerge sleeker and hungrier, fangs glinting in the low light. 

freya makes an aggravated noise in the back of her throat and reaches up to her neckline, reaching for lyune's ball. but something is off in the corner of her eye. 

she snaps her arm back out and twists her elbow, storm-blue eyes wide and startled. garish black holes bore into the length of her arm. she reaches with her other hand out of instinct, clasping the infected arm; fingers slip into the void-like patches of skin. 

she struggles not to retch. 

"no, we have to go. we have to go."

09 bad mutation is bad
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
706 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 3:59:00 GMT
nina larson Avatar
this was bad. though hazy from the hit, she managed to wrap fingers around the floating pokeball, releasing her gyarados in time to thrash at the nearby predator. with the help of all their pokémon, the threat was finally neutralized. she was left foggy, a small trickle of blood still floating in drops around her head.

her milotic uncoiled, and she pulled herself towards it, returning her gyarados again. the urgency of everyone’s yelling brought her back to clarity.

”get closer,” she urged.

when they were near, she offered, ”if we’re getting out of here, anyone need a lift?” milotic would be a fast escape from whatever else might be lurking there. presumably, though, so was freya’s dragapult.

she then noticed looking particularly distraught.

”are you okay?”
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 4:16:39 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","dannyboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

danny reaches out to grab by his shoulder, jerking him back before pointing past them in the near distance at approaching NIHILEGO.[break][break]

"it isn't just them we'll be facing!"[break][break]

turning back to , he cringes at the sight of her odd mutation but realizes the urgency of the situation they find themselves in.[break][break]

"we don't have time. we'll get you looked at once we're safe."[break][break]

he makes a promise before mounting 's milotic. he tries to get on board as well but who knows if the athlete will comply.[break][break]

regardless, he recalls his centiskorch before yelling out at his two water-types still fending off wave after wave of pokemon.[break][break]

"cover our retreat!"[break][break]

wX|IrC|G

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".dannyboy"]--accent:#ada3ab; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/977953821881929818/icon-07.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy blockquote b, .dannyboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dannyboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dannyboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,962 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 5:06:26 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
her breath comes in short, panting gasps. fingers still dig into the otherworldly lesions, grasping raw muscle and sinew and somehow she doesn't feel it all. somehow that's the worst part of it. though she cannot see it, half of her face is riddled with the same garish horror; holes stretching up her cheek, the ridge of her brow, opening ever so steadily across the bridge of her nose. 

woozily, at danny's sharp commands, she looks past their group at the approaching nihilego. her hand flies to her neck, wrenching free lyune's ball. 

the salamence squares off, raising his head. his forked tongue flicks out in alarm, sensing his mistress' distress, but she cries out hoarsely to be their bulwark. 

the z-crystal tied in her hair glows faintly, wrapping purple draconic fire down her ruined arm. she touches the dragon's side and he ripples with dragon's fury. his muscles bulge as energy surges through him and a wave of white-hot flame bursts from his mouth, supercharged, and giving them enough time to escape.

09 bad mutation is still bad
z-move used to cover their hasty escape

4negvsrX
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 22:10:40 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

`This isn’t worth it.` He thinks at ’s plea, as the chaos unfolds beyond anything of his wildest dreams. First the horde of enraged pokemon, now an ULTRA BEAST. It’s better to get away with their life than risk anyone’s mental and physical health any further. He feels sick to his stomach for suggesting that they stay, after all.[break][break]
“Okay- you’re right.” No time for apologies. Not now. He orders his Buizel to cover them, which he does. For a little Pokemon, he’s pretty feisty.[break][break]
[break][break]
7RaxqJAB

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
706 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 1:40:59 GMT
nina larson Avatar
nihilego. she caught a glimpse of them just as pointed them out, her hazy eyes sparkling with interest. even if they were rushing out now, she decided then and there, she’d be coming back.

that awestruck gaze returned to freya, only to now see the mutation that was quickly growing over her skin. it was nauseating to witness. a hand came up over her mouth and she looked away. ”oh god. what is that?”

they wouldn’t find out there. in even more a hurry than before, they’d head back to the rift. clinging to the glowing form of her newly evolved milotic, she stole one more glimpse at the bright-haired woman with pity, only to avert her gaze again.

”hope she’s okay.”

all the while, she could feel a headache coming on.

z04jZDq|

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,561 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 5:25:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/t364x38/poppod.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/5kS9YKG/deepseascale.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/1sDYLcH/crab-cage.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/8gbcqJL/originore.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay