shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

GRANITE CAVE[break]↓ ULTRA DEEP SEA

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055326462955225158/lusapogger.mp3[/player][break]
Lusamine's Encounter Theme - Pokemon Sun & Moon
[break]

CONTRARY TO ITS NAME, THE MAJORITY OF THE ULTRA DEEP SEA IS A VAST CAVE-LIKE WORLD. Shafts of light from an unknown source barely penetrate the dark, causing colorful diamond-like rocks to glisten against humid walls. The dim lighting makes the place seem like you're thousands of leagues under the sea... Eerily, an unceasing pulse can be heard like a heart beat that rumbles throughout the realm.[break][break]

Oddly enough, one is able to "swim" through this realm like Water-type Pokemon floating in air.[break][break]

One may stumble upon deep, cold pools of dark water and alien seaweed as they scout out the realm. Segments of this place open up into an astral sea, where islands of mysterious stone are suspended mid-air.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 03 use a pokemon to light your path.
  • 04 explore the unnerving wreckage of a megalopolan vessel, named The Quaestor Lucis.
  • 07 escape corrupted sharpedo and veluza attempting to hunt you down.
  • 08 the deeper one ventures into the realm, the more you become paranoid.
  • 09 the longer you stay, the more likely you will receive a temporary and horrific mutation (e.g. a barnacle growing on the skin, a patch of shell, etc.) that disappears upon your return to hoenn.
  • 🗺️ using a z-move must be pivotal in some way.
  • 🗺️ 's expertise as a pokéathlon athlete must be pivotal in some way.
  • 🗺️ 's experiences with surfing in slateport's splashfest must be of some help, &/or his focus on ensuring that the one's he cares for are well must be explored.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
ULTRA DEEP SEA: TFDN
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 7:37:50 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","dannyboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

danny wasn't quite sure what to expect when had invited him along to join her on an expedition into one of the rifts. but whatever he had in his head pales in comparison to the reality of the ULTRA DEEP SEA before him.[break][break]

the cave-like world is grand, magical, and deadly.[break][break]

it is also incredibly dark. his centiskorch's FIRE SPIN illuminates the path as wisps of flame flow around its body like chains.[break][break]

looking at the others, he asks:[break][break]

"everyone feeling okay?"[break][break]

03 use a pokemon to light your path.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".dannyboy"]--accent:#ada3ab; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/977953821881929818/icon-07.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy blockquote b, .dannyboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dannyboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dannyboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 8:11:44 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Hoenn was a place of mystery and adventure. Toshiaki knew that right from the start, but this was beyond his wildest dreams. It felt like being in a whole new realm. The cavern floor pulsates beneath his shoes, almost as if it were alive, and somehow that’s a thrill in itself![break][break]
They could even breathe underwater here! Unable to contain his excitement, Toshiaki’s laughter can be heard echoing throughout the cavern.[break][break]
“This is … so cool!”[break][break]
Buizel, out of his Pokeball, swims near his trainer’s head. Four pairs of ears are better than one, after all! He wouldn’t let the faith placed in him go to waste for this expedition. [break][break]
“Yep! I’m better than ever, actually. The rest of you okay?” [break][break]
By chance, his gaze strays forward and he notices something huge poking out from the depths. A shipwreck, maybe? It’s faint, but he gets a funny vibe from it, although it’s probably just in his head.[break][break]
“Hey! I see something!”[break][break]
Without consulting the group first, Toshiaki rushes straight down the path to get a closer look.[break][break]

• Explore the unnerving wreckage of a megalopolan vessel, named The Quaestor Lucis.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,962 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 23:18:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
she is answering calls to the rifts when they come. her temporary allegiance with  is a curious one and were others to look upon their meeting, they might warn the other silver-haired woman against consorting with the dragon queen. she who is unlike her draconid companions in that she lacks loyalty

but loyalty is not what illeana asked of her. their relationship is transactional and whatever shared feelings to the outside world tether between them, they do not reach freya's heart. 

phantom carries her. lyune had been the one to plunge into the rift with their team, but the planar shift was unkind to him. his wings had beat furiously in zero gravity, thrashing aggravation of no use to them. so she recalled him swiftly and released a dragon more at home in this dark, ephemeral place. 

phantom turns at toshi's exclamation and freya urges them forward, following the light from danny's centiskorch. 

"we're fine. see any movement in there?"
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
706 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 2:52:51 GMT
nina larson Avatar
’kip!’

nina’s mudkip trotted after 's centiskorch hurriedly, unwilling to let anyone else take the lead for too long, even if they were lighting the way.

”yeah, this place is incredible." nina followed, head on a swivel in awe.

at the echoed concern, she confirmed, ”all good here.” no nihilego poisoning yet. she crossed her fingers, figuring their odds were okayish, and certainly worth the risk just to witness this.

she turned to catch taking off into the distance, and then the gleam of something metallic and mechanical in his trajectory ”woah, what’s that?”

’s caution was heeded with a short look through a dark window and a grin, ”nope, but if there is, i hope it’s a nihilego. let’s check it out!” and then she was gone, trailed by her mudkip who’d abandoned his prior chase.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 3:27:51 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

's frame lessens in the distance as they take off toward the wreckage.[break][break]

"don't run off too far!"[break][break]

he calls out over the abyss, trying his best to ensure everyone stays safe and that everyone gets out of here alive. it's not his job to but he finds himself gravitating towards it regardless.[break][break]

and as runs off as well, he looks over at , shrugging.[break][break]

"after you."[break][break]

he'll act as their eyes and ears however best he can.

[break][break]

[newclass=".dannyboy"]--accent:#ada3ab; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/977953821881929818/icon-07.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy blockquote b, .dannyboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dannyboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dannyboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dannyboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 3:42:45 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Toshiaki uses the help of his Buizel to get closer to the wreck in question. The vessel is covered head to toe in sea moss along with other colorful ocean anomalies he cannot put a label to. Bits of metal that aren’t covered in rust reflect with faint streaks of light. Seems like an old cargo ship of sorts..[break][break]
There isn’t much light to work with, so he can’t make an accurate observation. However, the moment his Buizel stares right into the dark abyss and growls, Toshiaki doesn’t ignore it.[break][break]
“You okay buddy?”[break][break]
The growling subsides.. For now. Toshiaki pets his Pokemon, before calling out to the group.[break][break]
“Hey! I’m no shipwright but this wreck looks really old! Stuff’s growing all over it. Want me to see if I can find a logo on it?”[break][break]
On that note he’s slinging his backpack off his shoulders, subsequently rummaging through it to locate a flashlight. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,962 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 0:49:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"you're right," freya says to toshi, gaze sliding to their rear where danny takes guard. she doesn't know him and therefore doesn't trust him. her dragon's bright yellow eyes follow him as well, but the ghostly ship distracts him. 

he drifts closer, head tilting. the dreepy nestled in his dorsal fins cower at the looming presence. freya reaches a hand out; the otherworldly lichen is plush under her fingertips. 

she withdraws her hand. "i wonder how long our kind could survive out here," she says. "if anything like us could."
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
706 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 14:44:17 GMT
nina larson Avatar
the voices of others were lost to the ambient noise of the sea. within the wreckage, nina explored deeper, accompanied by a glowing feebas she’d released to be her guiding light.

as she inspected a sharp-toothed skull, a passing shadow caused her to spin around and witness said fish knocked into a wall of the bent interior.

”feebas!”

what was that thing? a huge shark, of some kind, bigger than the sharpedo she had once seen. not yet familiar with veluza, it was all the more horrifying.

she returned her aggressing mudkip and reached for another ball, when the light suddenly cut out. the faint glow that the others could have likely seen disappeared as the feebas was eaten whole.

”no!”

and now, she was in the dark with an apex predator. one moment, two… suddenly, the light was back, and it was much brighter than before. what the shark spit out an evolving illumina milotic which thrashed about in its new form, before rushing towards nina. taking her chance, she grabbed onto its horn.

they burst from the wreckage, tailed by several veluza which had been hiding in the dark.

07 escape corrupted sharpedo and veluza attempting to hunt you down.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 18:04:41 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

their approach and initial search of the wreckage is uneventful, at least for the moment. it allows him the opportunity to respond to 's comment.[break][break]

"i heard sygna suits help you stay in these kinds of places longer."[break][break]

but it's not like he could ever afford one.[break][break]

suddenly, something bursts free from the wreckage. he recognizes the sharpedo instantly, helped by the glow of nina's newly evolved milotic.[break][break]

"shit—nina!"[break][break]

his centiskorch springs into action, COILING before springing up to CRUNCH down on a few of the chasing veluza.[break][break]

but he quickly looks around for more, PARANOID of what else may be lurking in the shadows.[break][break]

08 the deeper one ventures into the realm, the more you become paranoid.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 20:38:00 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Just as his flashlight shines through the dark murky waters, he’s able to get a glimpse of the name..[break][break]
Quaestor Lucis[break][break]
Just as he reads it, all chaos breaks loose. It all happens in an instant. Luckily, Buziel’s a swift swimmer and is able to bite the collar of Toshiaki’s shirt, efficiently tugging him out of harm’s way. His thoughts race a million miles a minute, and maybe this idea of his is equivalent to suicide- but he couldn’t just stand by and do nothing![break][break]
“HEY!” He shouts, taunting with his tone. “Come and get me, you big ugly fish!” [break][break]
A few dozens of eyes peer through him like lightning in the darkness. Maybe it’ll help take the heat off , or provide just enough time for his other teammates to devise a plan. Either way, Toshiaki finds himself in a heated chase alongside his Buizel, heading deeper into the abyss. Undersea vines and corals attempt to blockade him as obstacles, but he hurdles over them with ease. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,962 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 0:29:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
ah, sygna suits. humanity's attempt at emulating the avatars. with her own funds dwindled to near nothing, the technology proves laughably out of reach. it's almost ironic. 

phantom's bright yellow eyes swivel; he throws himself on top of freya, smothering her with cold-to-the-touch scales. she struggles against him only once and then stills when she hears nina shout. both other party members leap into action. something tickles her ear and she jerks. 

the bed of algae phantom had forced her onto seems to reach towards her. with no torch of her own and their light sources struggling against the onslaught, she can only just make out the undulating shapes in the sea moss. 

she flinches back and her weightlessness almost threatens her into the jaw of an angry veluza, but phantom offers his head. the writhing mass in the bed subsides when she blinks a few times. her fingers tighten. 

she does not yet notice the porous holes, like coral, that are expanding down her neck. 

as toshiaki nears with the horde of angry fish, freya stretches out a hand and orders, "dragon darts."
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
706 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 4:35:30 GMT
nina larson Avatar
as and attacked, it bought nina and her milotic time to create some distance and turn back around to put up a fight themselves. a veluza came towards them again, but it was knocked off-course by a strong water pulse. however, it seemed to do little damage.

releasing the horn of her milotic, nina commanded, ”get closer. i’ll be fine.”

milotic rushed forward to tackle the fishy foe. a violent fight ensued, the veluza’s teeth sinking in to tear off beautiful scales. despite it, the milotic fought back valiantly, much to nina’s awe. as a feebas, it had not been much of a battler. something had awakened, maybe.

she reached for another pokeball; however, it was knocked from her hand by another veluza, its tail flinging her into a bunch of coral—not unlike what was turning into. she hit her head, causing her to feel dreamy for a moment, before she noticed the blood trickling up. realized the situation.

”oh, no.”

pokeball still floating off, she kicked towards it, quickly pursued by another hungry veluza.

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 14:23:27 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

feeling an instictive pull at the sight of the expedition team in danger, he wastes little time in calling out reinforcements. his seismitoad and poliwrath fan out like trained soldiers, one moving to intercept the school of veluza heading for while the other moving to help .[break][break]

he cannot have them getting hurt, at least not while he can do something about it.[break][break]

but perhaps it's his PARANOIA but as he peers down into the spiraling abyss, he feels a sudden sense of urgency.[break][break]

"we've attracted too much attention! we need to leave!"[break][break]

🗺️ 's experiences with surfing in slateport's splashfest must be of some help, &/or his focus on ensuring that the one's he cares for are well must be explored.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2023 1:48:38 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

It’s hard to create a reasonable amount of distance with apex predators targeting your every move. As backup arrives he feels the pressure lessen, but they’re not out of the woods yet.[break][break]
With the backup provided Buizel stands his ground, shooting off a HYDRO PUMP at the school of enraged Veluza. It’s a good shot by all means, stunning a good majority of them and throwing off their game, if only for a few moments. Still, it’s a pain to be outnumbered. That Sharpedo could be a problem too..[break][break]
“What? No way! We’ve barely set foot in here, or done anything!” Toshiaki argues back. “If this stops us then we weren’t qualified to be here in the first place. We’ve gotta keep it together and give it all we got! C’mon! We can take them!”[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay