Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 4:20:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ho-ho's shrine.
[break][break]

Frankly, after becoming acquainted with , it felt a bit odd visiting the shrine. But, with the rifts now opening, there was a severe shortage of hands on deck.
[break][break]

Which made for more than a few issues.
[break][break]

Riolu dangling close to her side, the councilwoman strode up the rocky hill, hands shoved deep in her pocket and eyes settled forward. Days worth of exhaustion had drained the color from her face, leaving her pale and decrepit.
[break][break]

She was the first to arrive on the scene, which made her assume her partner for the day was running late. No big deal. It only meant she held a few spare seconds for herself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
MISSION [BREAK]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 1:14:04 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It’s volunteer work, and he’s not exactly sure why he signed up for it in the first place, but it’s probably a terrible first impression that he’s running late.[break][break]

Though in his defense, it was because of his actual job.[break][break]

He holds little reverence for ho-oh’s shrine, being from Paldea. But he’s at least decent enough to help keep it maintained. If that’s what doing his part or whatever means. Though…he can’t make any promises about being efficient in tidying.[break][break]

As he nears the shrine, he spots someone and waves frantically. Her hair is practically as red as his own. Huffing and puffing all the way because he’s, frankly, out of breath from climbing the hill. The dedenne on his shoulder mimics his gesture.[break][break]

“Hi, um…sorry, for the lateness. Had some, um, technical issues before this.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-dedenne"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#ad6c83; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8PFdQSQx/FEC1-A551-E634-42-D4-8298-1-F856798-C68-E.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 16:00:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The the tranquility of the afternoon's burning orange was soon lost as unfamiliar voice entered the scene. With the color of magma draping over their shoulders, they apologized for their tardiness, quoting technical difficulties as the reason behind their delay.
[break]
[break]

An interesting excuse -- not that it mattered much to penelope either way.
[break]
[break]

"It's fine," she assured them, though, her riolu held different feelings on the subject. Arms crossed, eyes narrowed, the small fighting type gave them a scornful look, brimming with further threats should this 'scallywag' behavior continued.
[break][break]

"Got a name?" She quirked her eyebrow in question, but then quickly remembered her place and added, "I'm Penny."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
i can’t take this place, no i can’t take this place. i just wanna go where i can get some space.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 6:04:43 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It really was an earnest excuse! A lot of people were amazingly adept at breaking their own technology when there was even barely a problem to fix to begin with. But it wouldn’t be fair to dump all that on her. Not when he hardly knew this person beyond a few words.[break][break]

Coppery eyes drifted down to the skeptical riolu at her side, and Emerson quickly perked. “Ah!” he fished in his pocket for a pokeball before releasing a riolu of his own. “Say hello, Berlioz!”[break][break]

Contrary to the other riolu’s surly behavior, this one was incredibly lax and only yawned in response.[break][break]

“Me, name? Name..oh, yeah, uhm-“ his face began to rival his hair in color. He must’ve looked pretty dumb, not introducing himself from the jump, but he tried not to linger on it. “Emerson. Em. Whichever, I don’t mind.” His throat bubbled over with nervous laughter.[break][break]

His dedenne swiftly rubbed his face against Emerson’s cheek—the soft staticky zap aimed at snapping him out of it.

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#ad6c83; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/8PFdQSQx/FEC1-A551-E634-42-D4-8298-1-F856798-C68-E.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzob69fc7 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 2:35:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Em and Penny.
[break][break]
It was a cute duo of names for what was meant to be an otherwise dull mission. His outwardly awkward exterior was also an added bonus -- way better than the all-too-cool types she was used to.
[break][break]
Rio, her Riolu, glared at the mirrored pokemon. It was apparent he didn't take well to strangers, especially those that looked like himself. It felt odd in a way a pokemon couldn't articulate.
[break][break]
"Sorry, Rio has a bit of a stick up his ass, but he means well. Don't you Rio?"
[break][break]
The riolu growled.
[break][break]
"Well, most of the time he means well."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 22:15:40 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It seemed they were getting off on the wrong foot a bit. At least in the case of Penny’s riolu. His own remained unbothered, but didn’t make an effort to alleviate the other’s irritations. Emerson shrugged at the apology.[break][break]

“We all have our, um, our moments. You know?”[break][break]

Hm…what did he do when he was feeling grumpy? Jamming his hand into his pocket, he found a candy treat and offered it to the disgruntled Rio. If a snack didn’t help, Em didn’t know what would.[break][break]

“Soooo..” he started, dragging the word out as his glance shifted beyond their small group. “What exactly is it we’re doing today?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 15:09:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Rio accepted the peace treaty cautiously. As disgruntled as he may be, the promise of sweets was always too good to give up. Especially since he was supposed to be on a low-sugar diet. [Break][break]But it looked like Penelope was willing to look the other way if it meant he was willing to behave himself for once. [Break][break]"We're just here to stand guard for a bit. Make sure everything stays in tip-top shape." [Break][break]And, unfortunately for them, the league's list of available personnel was uncharacteristically low. Most were already sent out on their expeditions or stationed outside the rifts to guard against any sneaking rockets. Which meant jobs like these were left open and in dire need of help. [Break][break]"Apparently there's been a few run-ins with the local teens. They've been daring each other to run up and destroy something or tag the walls -- stupid teen shit." [Break][break]She shrugged her shoulders. It was no different anywhere else. Boys will be boys. [Break][break]"I tried telling them to install a camera system, but of course, they wouldn't listen. Not like I know enough to convince them, though."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 2:37:03 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A small smile settled on his face, pleased that the riolu seemed happy with the offering.[break][break]

“Oh, alright. Seems…easy enough,” he replied slowly, brows furrowing a bit as to why he was pulled from the volunteer list for that sort of task. It wasn’t like he was the most readily adept fighter or something.[break][break]

He was better at quick fixes and low physical activity things. Maybe he should specify that next time, because the last thing he wanted to do was be all the way out here and accidentally leave his partner for the day in the lurch because he didn’t know how to ward off disturbers of the peace…or something to that effect.[break][break]

Penny quickly elaborated, though, and some of that tension eased. “Ah, good. Er, I thought it might be worse than that…” Teens? Okay, well maybe he couldn’t hold his water with them either, but maybe he’d have, like, a sliver more of a shot.[break][break]

At the suggestion of tech, however, Emerson perked. His eyes lifted to meet hers, brightening–and it was almost like a gear switched. “It might be a little difficult if there’s no power source all the way out here…” he hummed, looking around the shrine and not immediately spying anything. “But you might be able to get a battery operated system running, if someone keeps track and makes sure it stays charged.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 1:43:45 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Oh!"
[break][break]

Shock burst across her face. She knew Em didn't look much of the fighting type, but she didn't count herself so lucky to find a tech wizz in the wild. How lucky.
[break][break]

"I'll make sure to let them know. I don't know their upkeep schedule or anything, but I'm sure there is someone they can send to replace the battery every other day or so."
[break][break]

And if they didn't, maybe that was the next thing they'd have to consider purchasing. Alas, the issues associated with the shrine mattered little compared to the gold mine she'd stumbled upon.
[break][break]

"I'm guessing you're a tech wizz then?"
[break][break]

Her question came with a propped-up eyebrow and quirked lips.
[break][break]

She'd listen to his response intently, nodding as she did, but before she could even think about responding, the crackle of laughter and hurried footsteps tugged her attention elsewhere.
[break][break]

The teenagers-- they were here.
[break][break]

"They're here. Lets go."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

em, @lockedown
he/him
twenty-four
july 12th
medali, paldea
bi, babey
it guy / hacker
silph co. civvie
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @em
emerson whitlock
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 21:56:28 GMT
emerson whitlock Avatar
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Whatever response he was anticipating, it wasn’t the one he received. His brows rose in surprise at her avid response, and sheepish color flooded his face again. Slowly but surely, though, he began to nod along.[break][break]

“Right, it shouldn’t be difficult to monitor. So long as it’s put somewhere less noticeable, right?” He pointed to one of the corners where the wall met the ceiling of the shrine. “Like, that’s a common placement but way too obvious. They’ll just vandalize it too.”[break][break]

He nodded again, “Yeah, I mean I work in tech sooo..” Plus in some other…less than upstanding citizen type dealings. But he didn’t go around actively proclaiming that bit.[break][break]

“They waste no time…” he muttered as he followed after Penny. Admittedly, he’d leave the confrontation itself to her. He had all the intimidation and toughness factor of a squeaky toy.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LITTLE DARK AGE [M]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 3:02:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: