awards
4,565 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ROYALLY MET
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 9:51:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
News of and her arrival in HOENN had reached through connections in the KALOSIAN EMBASSY. Apparently, she'd asked to keep her presence here a secret from her father. The prince was quick to reach out and offer some help in creating an alibi for her at HAMMERLOCKE UNIVERSITY. He'd also offered her dinner at a restaurant in FORTREE CITY.

The CEDAR MOON was a rather lovely establishment that had been carved out from the hollow of a massive tree. In a sense, the restaurant was a treehouse of sorts. A spiraling flight of stairs had been carved out of the very same tree to reach the upper levels. Balconies cordoned off with thick lengths of rope and planks provided a spectacular view of Fortree below.

At a table for two on one of these balconies, Remiel sat and gazed out at the flowing sea of treetops. His SHINY SINISTEA, EARL GREY, lay dormant in front of him. Together they waited for the young woman to arrive.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
ROYALLY MET
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 19:14:12 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
Despite her sudden arrival, she'd been glad the Kalosian Embassy had agreed on keeping her appearance and subsequent stay in Hoenn a secret from her father, and by extension the rest of her family. Honestly, she'd have fully understood had they worked against her; her family was not one to be trifled with after all, but she'd seen the look on the receptionists's face when she'd explained her predicament. They'd comply, only because she had worded it rather eloquently;

They didn't have to deny her presence being in Hoenn, but only if they were directly asked as such. She could at least demand that much of the Embassy.

What she had not expected however was how quickly had found out. Although she was only half surprised by his reaching out, and the offer to help create an alibi proper at Hammerlocke University. Galayne would've thought that after their break-up -and moreso the way she'd done so- the Galarian prince would've wanted little to do with her. She knew well how her words would've hurted. But he'd been every inch the gentleman she'd remembered him to be, so when he invited her to dinner as well she felt little to decline the offer.

Fortree City's Cedar Moon was nothing short of breathtaking. She'd just taken a moment to gaze at the magnificant restaurant from the outside, Camille, her Flabébé, had perched itself and its blue flower in her hair and was curiously regarding the city and people around them. But no matter how amazing the view was, she did not wish to keep the prince waiting. A waiter swiftly guided her up the stairs to one of the balconies, leaving her be after politely gesturing at the reserved table from a short distance.

Galayne was lucky that the Galarian Prince was gazing away from her when she arrived, allowing her a moment to herself, and to quickly adjust her dress a bit. Somehow meeting after all this time still made her a bit nervous. Camille gently patted the young noble, who smiled softly and nodded.

Yes, she was fine.

This was fine.

"Remiel," she gently called out his name, making a polite curtsey when he looked her way. "Or should I say 'Your Highness' now?" Although her voice was sincere, the subtle teasing smile on her lips told another story, trying to make out how she was expected to act around her ex.

|| Outfit

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,565 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ROYALLY MET
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 13:04:02 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
Remiel calmly rises from his seat and stands at the sight of her, instantly taken back to rose-coloured flashbacks of mischief on the streets of Hammerlocke and romantic escapades. The brief trip to the past inspires a nostalgic smile as she approaches, and it takes a bit for him to emerge from the stupor to chivalrously pull her seat out.

"Galayne," The royal responds, the name so bizarrely foreign on his tongue despite the obvious years since their last meeting. There was a time when he'd said it endlessly. Breathless whispers on nights they'd once called their own.

The stark lack of familiarity doesn't end there, either. It takes a moment for the crown prince to realize she's teasing him, too. Nevertheless, he shakes his head. "I wouldn't call myself that, and I think you've long earned the right to forgo saying it yourself." He adds, gesturing for her to take a seat. "At any rate, we're in Hoenn now. Other than certain diplomatic immunities, my title means next to nothing here... aside from another headline."

That, unfortunately, hadn't changed.

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Aura

Lena
she/her
July 10th
Anistar City
Bi-curious
Trainee fire-fighter
Civilian
Searching
For my fairytale ending
1m64 // 5'5 height
1m64 // 5'5 height
Taking back control, defiantly
awards
151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @galayne
Galayne Valois
ROYALLY MET
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 4:25:28 GMT
Galayne Valois Avatar
The smile that claims him tells the Kalosian enough, but whatever thoughts have summoned it she does not know. Happy thoughts, she guesses. Of better times. Remiel's words bring the comfort of knowing she doesn't have to walk on eggshells around him, and that knowledge brings her guard down almost instantly. She might've never told him, but in the past he'd managed to do so on numerous occasions. Remiel's gift, she'd gathered. Or mayhaps part of his royal upbringing. She couldn't quite say.

Her smile reflects his own as she takes a seat, wordlessly thanking him. "Still, it's part of the decorum Father drilled into my subconscious. I'm not as naive as to presume otherwise... but I'll remember for next time." Galayne settles herself neatly, back straightened and feet tucked underneath her chair, her arms resting ever so lightly upon the table. "At least they've grown less ravenous about their scoops across the years. Not by much, but it counts, I suppose." 'They', the paparazzi. It had been worse in Galar and Kalos, but somehow Hoenn's press wasn't as vicious as their homeland's had been. Mayhaps due to Hoenn's rich, dramatic environment? From what she read the region never seemed to catch a break from catastrophes.

There's a soft sigh, as if she's deflating a little. And then her head tilts slightly, regarding him curiously. Camille, having left its flower in her hair and having slid down to Galayne's shoulder, mirrors her movements completely. She smiles. "How have you been, Remiel?"

|| Outfit

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,565 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
ROYALLY MET
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 4:30:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
The pressure from their respective families, and the customs ingrained in them since they were children, was something the two of them had always shared an understanding of. The endless plight of paparazzi and 'press' that played on shock value was also something they had shared in common. Though he supposed he had those apocalyptic headlines Hoenn was known for to thank for taking some of the proverbial heat off of him since arriving from Galar.

Just as he's about to ask how she's been, however, the royal prince suddenly finds himself stopping to admire Galayne's beauty after her Flabebe leaves its flower tucked in her hair. Inevitably, she beats him to the punch shortly thereafter, forcing him to snap out of it. "Oh? Me?" He blinks, clearing his throat for a moment and straightening his posture upon his chair. "I've been faring better than most, I suppose. Though I tire of being a politician..." He adds.

The waiter stops by just then, and Remiel orders a bottle of wine for the two of them before brightening with a gentle smile. "How about you? It's been quite some time."

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,213 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ROYALLY MET
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:11:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(NO REWARDS)