luka chêne
SWEET MORCEAUX
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2023 5:58:05 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
He's not wrong. Remiel had broken her, shattered her heart like glass and left her to sweep up the remains. She's used to it— heartbreak was a familiar ache and she'd been down that road many times before. Her patchwork heart has been stitched together so often that maybe she's more thread than a girl, held together by a string. But this itme she hadn't been able to put it back the same way.[break][break]

Somehow, she'd managed to convince herself that he was the only one able to put her together again.[break][break]

For there is a place in her where his fingerprints still rest, his kisses linger, and whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of him will forever be a part of her.[break][break]

But whatever warmth she still carries for him freezes over in the wake of his confession. The words don't register at first— Luka blinks up at him, stupefied. An uncomfortable silence settles between them.[break][break]

"What?"[break][break]

He's lying. He must be. It's just like before— he's trying to hurt her, to find the words that'll cut the deepest to get her to leave him alone. She won't fall for it again.[break][break]

"No you're not." She shakes her head and scoffs, pink curls tumbling over her shoulder. "That's not funny, Remiel."

[break][break]

[break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SWEET MORCEAUX
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 5:22:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

What the MIND READER Shedinja can pick up from their conflicted thoughts seems to interest it greatly. Remiel almost wishes that Luka could also read his mind to truly understand. As the empty shell of a Pokémon draws closer to hover around them, however, he huffs annoyed and shoos it away with a hand.

"That's because I'm not joking, Luka..." He grimly replies afterward, his annoyance with the bug quick to shift into shame for his admission once more. "I've been a member of Team Rocket almost as long as I've been here in Hoenn... they call me ADMIN FOX."

The late nights where his phone would go straight to voicemail. The unexplained injuries. The mysterious messengers who would come to the estate to speak to him behind locked doors. Perhaps Luka would piece it all together... 

WINTER MASQUERADE
INSECTARIUM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
SWEET MORCEAUX
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2023 4:57:50 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"No."[break][break]

Denial is easier than coping with the reality of the situation. Even as the pieces all fall together, Luka refuses to see the picture for what it is.[break][break]

She doesn't want to accept it. She can't. To do so means that the man in front of her is a stranger. It means accepting that, once again, love had blinded her and that her rose-colored glasses were faulty. The betrayal runs deeper than a simple breakup; everything they had been was built on a foundation of lies.[break][break]

She's still shaking her head, even as she starts to back away. Her shoulders tremble and even though her face is mostly hidden behind the mask, the expression behind it is clearly one of heartbroken anguish.[break][break]

"You...no. Y-you can't be. You're not—" It seems as if she's about to let him go, but suddenly she grips his arms tighter. Fingernails sink into the fabric of his suit so deep that they leave half-moon impressions on his skin.[break][break]

"I don't...I-I don't understand," she says weakly, pleading eyes staring into his expressionless mask as if they might find answers there. "Does that mean...w-was anything...a-anything between us...was anything actually real?"

[break][break]

[break]
- dress & mask

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,704 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
SWEET MORCEAUX
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2023 11:04:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He had hoped that breaking her heart twice was impossible. But, clearly, it was not. This was why he had endeavored to keep his distance from her so strongly... and why he cursed himself for the dalliance he'd entertained here. One little mistake and now the last vestige of the relationship between them was crumbling to pieces.

Though he winces, Remiel's hues of cobalt blue shift away from her pleading gaze with indignity as she grips him so tightly. Would it hurt her more to say that everything he'd felt for her had been real? Would it even make sense to her despite his affiliation? If he lied again and told her it had all been a charade, then she would surely come to hate him. Though, admittedly, this was a likely result either way.

"Why would you ask me that? Of course: it was real. And I did my best to keep that part of my life separate from TEAM ROCKET," He adds, daring to meet her eyes once more with his own as he spoke his next words. "But, in the end, I grew tired of the lies. You had become a liability I could no longer stand to endanger."

WINTER MASQUERADE
INSECTARIUM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,908 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SWEET MORCEAUX
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 23:12:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven