[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Ice clatters and taps against plastic as Eris idly shakes her cup of boba tea in one hand. The walk from the shop to 's house hasn't been all that long, so she should still get to enjoy the sweet taste before everything starts getting diluted. But for that to happen, she first needs to get into the apartment.[break][break]

As the last few times have made it clear, the window isn't really an option and she doesn't fancy getting stuff thrown at her if she just teleports into the middle of his living room. So for the first second time (she's not that stubborn if it means getting to drink her tea), she actually learns to knock, looking to Reiner as he watches the door like a hawk.[break][break]

"Razz? You home?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 7:50:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Not long after there was a knock the door opens up. But rather than seeing Razz Eris might herself nearly runned over by the half a dozen Pokemon that run out the door lead by Razz's Kubfu. Behind them follows Sage the Chestnaught who would pat the child on the head as a 'sorry' before the grass Pokemon follows suit. [Break][break]

[break]

The door is left open for her to walk right in as the first thing she would notice is probably Salem sitting on the island in the Kitchen with a bag of marshmallows and him sticking them in his mouth as he tries to say something. Across from him is Sable, the Zorua do the same thing as they're attempting some game. [Break][break]

Razz is sitting with them as he slurps the noddles from his cup-o-noodle, while from the living room Sabrina's telenovelas could be heard. The ranger looks Eris up and down as he slurps up the noodles he was munching on before commenting. "The coffee in that might not be good for your height," he welcomes her having been used to her random visits by now.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]color:de4354;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 8:10:57 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There might have been a chance where Eris would actually have been run over, had it not been for Reiner's timely nudge out of the way and a little bit of a discomforting aura radiating from their presence. Eventually, things settle down enough for her to make her way in, making sure to close the door behind her before she takes in the sight of Salem and a Zorua stuffing their face full of marshmallows.[break][break]

But nothing gets her attention like the way insults her, a brief flicker of annoyance resonating with the little pixie inside her backpack as Mesprit pokes her head out to look at the culprit.[break][break]

"It's not coffee! It's milk tea!! And there's no science to prove that caffeine stunts growth!" She retorts, making her way over to the counter as she carefully unzips her bag. And oh, how quickly Mesprit is taken with the marshmallows, curiosity burning in her gaze as she watches the two other pokemon go on with their little competition.[break][break]

Reiner, on the other hand, is perfectly content with avoiding such sweets, greeting the group with a nod before quietly sniffing the smell of soup in the air.[break][break]

"If anything, the cup noodles you're having is just as bad! Angelo would be pretty disappointed in you!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 8:29:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Ah," is all he gives as he stuffs another serving of noodles in his mouth as she seems to defend her choice which makes him blink at her with his good eye. "Pretty sure there is science there but tea is good for you anyway," [break][break]

Salem and Sable seem to pause their game as they welcome Reiner and the weird new psychic Pokemon, seeing if the mesprite would be interested in joining as Salem was explaining the rules through the few marshmallows he already had. As he offered 3 to them seeing that's how far they were in. [Break][break]

Meanwhile Razz does pause in his lunch "Hey hey no need to be bringing Vestri into this, besides noodles are good," no need to have scolding him for being lazy with cooking. "have you eaten food today?" he gives her a look to let her know that lying isn't something she could get away with here.

[break]

[newclass=.razzbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#387bc9; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/XleOo7A.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:center;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 8:45:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"In moderation!Those usually have way too much salt for it to be healthy." She cuts him short, taking a long sip of her tea. Though he gives her a look, she knows that Reiner would out her if she lied either way, so she reaches into her backpack and pulls out a Shinx-patterned lunchbox. "Pa packed me lunch since I told him that I was gonna go exploring today."[break][break]

Perfectly round rice balls, still warm pieces of chicken and Octillary-shaped sausages - She picks a sausage out and tosses it up for Reiner to snatch with open jaws.[break][break]

As for Mesprit, she cocks her head at the explanation but doesn't hesitate to grab the marshmallows when offered. And instead of playing along, she begins eating the sweets, boundless joy radiating with her chirps as she kicks her legs. Seeing this, Eris raises a brow but lets the lake guardian do as she pleases.[break][break]

"Be careful not to choke, Mesprit. You too, Salem."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 9:09:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Don't know what you're talking about," he plays ignorance, biting his tongue to dull the burning sensation from said lie. He makes a bit of a displeased face as she mentions her 'Pa' but says nothing about him.
"Cute but you didn't answer the question, have you eaten food today?"[break][break]

Salem didn't seem to bother if the mesprite didn't play right, his rivalry was with sable to win as he puts another in his mouth as says the phrase. When Eris warns him he gives her a 'no worries' wave as he pumps his chest.[break][break]

But the chest pump pops out one of the mini marshmallows he was stuffing and thus making him lose. Sable gives a HA as she spits out the marshmallows and seems to give a little dance of victory while Salem is almost cartoonishly crying as he goes to Razz about how Eris is against him and that sable is a cheater.

[break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 9:25:06 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her lips press together as he feigns ignorance and she's definitely not one to miss the way reacts to the mention of . Does he know about what has happened? She would reckon that many League personnel would have been informed considering just how much of a high profile figure he is.[break][break]

"I was about to." Though she grumbles, there's no hiding that cheerful glow on her face as she bites into one of the rice balls. Oh, and Salem spitting the marshmallow out by accident? Reiner's failed attempt at stifling a snort causes her to snicker. "Gotta keep those marshmallows in there, Salem. At least it dropped out of your mouth and not down your windpipe."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 9:39:30 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

Now that Eris was actually eating Razz could focus on his own cup-o-noodle. Or he would've if he didn't have a crocodile teared Salem essentially dumping himself in Razz's arms as the cat craved pity pats to which the ranger just chuckled and obliges as he scoops the cat with one arm and pets his belly with the other.[break][break]

"He would've been fine, I kept count with how much they were eating and I set a limit to their game," Razz reassured while Salem just purred loudly in his arms. Sable jumped off the table to go join Sabrina with her shows now that the game with Salem was done. "So what brings you here today?"

[break]

[/quote]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 9:57:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There's something endearing about watching the usually sarcastic or stoic Razz just coddle Salem, much like how it had been when she first made fun of him riding a bike. Every time, she discovers a new side to him that makes him all the more human in her eyes.[break][break]

"Well, adventure is one. Mesprit being antsy was a close second, and I don't really know of any safe places to let her run about freely." She hums, letting Reiner steal a piece of chicken as Mesprit quietly reaches for the bag of marshmallows. "And well, now that she's with me... Iunno, I never really thought I'd get this far. I thought I might get something out of talking to you about... well, anything really."[break][break]

With how Salem seems to be receiving pats, Reiner can't help but nudge his head into Eris' free hand, refusing to stop until she finally gives in.[break][break]

"Can't exactly fit in my lap like you used to when you were a Shinx." Laughing, she starts to pat his head, making sure to give him a few scratches behind the ears and under his chin.[break][break]

"So I got... arrested is a word for it? And now I'm free to go around mostly unsupervised as long as I report where I'm going for the day. Pa seems to have struck a deal with the League, so we have a house up in Ever Grande now. I just... I don't really know what I'm meant to do now. Well, other than try and help Mesprit recover, you know?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 5:50:28 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

The older man gives a nod as he looks to Mesprit curious on just what it was that drove them to stick around Eris. It wasn't like him and Reshiram where he would need to call on the dragon to be there. The legend was just there. "Wish I could help you out there, ummmm have they tried talking to you before? At least in a way you can understand?" he questions as he knows Reshiram came to him with a purpose, lets see if they couldn't pick something there.[break][break]

Though there was now a pause in what he was doing as he gave Eris a look. "You got arrested?" he repeated with a deadpanned voice. He has some sort of clue about the League's deal with as part of the reason he questioned the old beast was to see what his truthful intentions were and if they could be trusted. Razz just wasn't sure of the full details, "So you mean to tell me that us making you Rose was a waste of time then?"

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 6:12:29 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"She's never spoken a word but she makes me feel what she's feeling if it's something that really matters to her." She spares a glance over to Mesprit, who continues to stick her hand into the marshmallow pack. "Right now, she's really enjoying those."[break][break]

The Lake Guardian stops, abruptly pulling out the last marshmallow and stuffing it into her mouth.[break][break]

"Oh no, Rosie wasn't a waste of time... She let me see what a normal life could have been. And I think she's helped me to cover my tracks with Mesprit so far. None of the council members who questioned me actually knew of our connection and no one on the whole... AQUA thing has gotten on my tail about it." Humming, Eris reaches for one of the remaining marshmallows, only to find her hand slapped away. And she can't help but snort, holding her hands up in defeat.[break][break]

"It was a deal I made with Miss Melody. I had to tell her whether I chose Rocket or the League. I didn't give her a proper answer, so she knocked me out and brought me in."[break][break]

She avoids giving details on what that answer had been but she suspects that Razz will either figure it out or pry a little deeper in time.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 7:18:24 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Riiight I think you've mentioned before that stories around her involved emotion and such right?" he questions to make sure as he watches the psychic pokemon munch on what was left of the minimarshmellows. Part of him surprised Salem wasn't making a fuss about them stealing the treats. Though he supposes with his new paycheck getting more treats was never a problem. [break][break]

He listens to her as she talks about how the new identity helped her feel normal. Not that he really thinks a 13 year old Gym Leader can be considered normal, but it was something she wanted to do. And Razz was about letting people make their choices. Even if some of them were bad. [break][break]

Though his eyes narrow hearing what did, wondering just why the gym leader would do such a thing with a child. "Seeing as you got arrested I'm going to assume you chose Rocket?" he can't help but question there was some hurt in his eye as well as a voice full of disappointment at the very idea. Though its clear he is annoyed by one thing, "It seems like Melody forgets that its not as simple as Rocket and League, Eris there is a 3rd option here and its called being a civilian, there is nothing wrong with that"

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 7:47:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Emotions... yeah. I don't know to what extent she's capable of influencing emotions but I remember what she did to me once." She murmurs, subconsciously resting a palm on her chest as she takes a deep breath.[break][break]

Indifference would probably feel much better than the sour emotions swirling right now.[break][break]

"I said I couldn't pick the League because I... didn't know what they'd do to Chu-e. She didn't have an answer... She pretty much told me that I wouldn't be able to live a normal life if the League found out I have Mesprit. And she told me that it was either the League or I abandon everything I have." Her lip bleeds red and she hides her face in her hands, but nothing escapes Reiner's gaze when it comes to Eris[break][break]

"You know how horrible that makes me feel... having to lose everything I know? After all that's happened to me? A- and I lost it... I lost it and I tried to hurt her pokemon."[break][break]

Her voice is wavering, but she refuses to let her tears get the better of her. And she doesn't want to look Razz in the eyes, knowing that all she'll find is disappointment in her decisions. So Reiner helps, carefully balancing her lunchbox and blocking her line of sight.[break][break]

"I got so caught up in it a- and I couldn't run. And it... It felt like something broke up here." A shaky hand points at her head. "Something started telling me that I had to get rid of her."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 6:20:26 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","setting"]

At her answer and her reaction Razz just sighs, thinking that he might have been too harsh in his judgement before to just automatically assume she'd go with Rocket. Especially now as he hears what went down between her and . What the hell was she thinking? "Adults are definitely idiots," he grumbles at her actions trying to make it clear to Eris that he didn't approve of what the Elite Four member had done. [break][break]

"I can take a guess on how it feels," because he has lost everything before without any real sense of control however there was another big factor here, "But two wrongs don't make a right, and attacking her would do nothing but make things worse and learning to control your actions is something you need to learn," he mentions as salem gets his attention and points to Mesprit. [break][break]

Makes him hum as he ponders, "Maybe something you can work along with Mesprit is controlling those emotions?" he offers as something to help Eris not get into trouble, and possibly a way to use the lake spirit for herself.

[break]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,742 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
knock knock || c
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 21:24:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Asking Mesprit to help quell that turmoil - In theory, it would work wonders but at the same time, she has to be careful as to what kind of aftereffects might linger. Will she grow numb over time? Or will she figure out how to silence her fears and focus on the present?[break][break]

"I don't know if it'll work but I guess I could try? Mes, are you willing to?"[break][break]

Eris can't quite tell what answer she's given as Mesprit simply stares back into her eyes, but she assumes that the Lake Guardian is listening and that things will work out.[break][break]

"I- what do you think I should've done then? She wasn't willing to listen, and I don't think I could've won against her either..." She takes a deep breath, pressing her heels together and clutching onto that sensation. "Is it... a bad thing to want to run away sometimes?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT