Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 19:30:00 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Circinus & Sagitta, a print shop belonging to one Harper Beck, was on the surface just one many of businesses found in Sootopolis. Countless paper products were arranged artfully in its unassuming interior, suggestive of a discerning eye in its owner.[break][break]

Otherwise, precious little evidence existed that the shopkeeper might be anything other than an eccentric, pleasant individual. In that way, Elisabeth's flower shop and 's civilian front were much alike.[break][break]

The Rocket underboss entered the doorway without preamble, the clacking her black heels announcing her presence as the door swung open and shut behind her. She, like the forger she'd come to visit, appeared nothing more than a civilian herself in her dress and manner. Two fingers idly rifled through a nearby stack of stationery, eyeing the patterns with faint interest, before drawing away towards the shop counter.[break][break]

"Good afternoon," she said, her voice even and pleasant in its intonation as she called for the owner's attention. "This is Elisabeth Fiorelli, here to speak with Harper Beck."[break][break]

She had no appointment, but the sharpness in her eyes demanded one.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: Zero to One Hundred. (January)[break]
- Outfit.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 17:36:13 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

With their adminship underway, it quickly became necessary to hire on some additional help at their shop. For as long as Fern had been in Sootopolis, Circinus & Sagitta had been a one man undertaking. But following a conversation with , it became rapidly apparent that the assistance would be useful.[break][break]

Both at the front and behind the scenes.[break][break]

And admittedly, it’s a bit nice to be able to concentrate on some of their more meticulous projects without having to rise from their seat to deviate their focus in order to attend to whoever walks through the door. The grunt standing at the counter and occasionally rearranging the display of cards now take care of it for them.[break][break]

Though even this, of course, doesn’t account for…surprise visits.[break][break]

Fern’s glance snaps up from their work at the succinct tone that floats through their shop– crisp and efficient, though no less amiable. Their clerk turns back in their direction, but Fern is already rising from their bench to stride across the floor. “Ms. Fiorelli, to what do I owe the pleasure?” they ask without missing much of a beat.[break][break]

Of course, internally, they’re scrambling a bit. This an impromptu meeting– something they had not accounted for on a quiet day such as this one. Was something the matter? Were they not up to snuff?[break][break]

Well, whatever they cause, they meet her gaze evenly with a welcoming smile, and offer their hand toward hers.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/GmMwMscx/3-F5-BEBD5-4-E4-E-46-C3-9-B74-59-E159367-BCB.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 0:53:34 GMT
[nospaces]

"I must say, Beck, you run a tidy establishment."[break][break]

Her voice was smooth as velvet as she regarded them, a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth. This was not an unfriendly visit, though the tension of her presence did not abate.[break][break]

This was strictly professional.[break][break]

A cutting glance of her eyes silently dismissed the clerk, turning once more to the shopkeeper for a private audience.[break][break]

"I had hoped to speak with you regarding your services. A most unfortunate matter has left me in need of some... contingencies."[break][break]

In other words: forgeries.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2023 6:19:50 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A placid smile filters through Fern’s expression as his head dips in a half-nod. “I appreciate you saying so. It means quite a bit, hearing it from you.”[break][break]

Formality comes naturally for someone as outgoing and casual as Fern is often known for being. When his line of work is involved, there is simply something that tightens up inside of him.[break][break]

“Ah.” He can read around her words and sift the true meaning easily. It’s a practice he’s grown used to over the years of running this business—long before he ever mixed Rocket into it as an added factor.[break][break]

Stepping to the side, he sweeps a gesturing hand to offer her room to move around the main counter.[break][break]

“Perhaps this conversation is better had in my office.” A short look at the clerk tells them all they need to know. They will watch over things.[break][break]

No disturbances.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/GmMwMscx/3-F5-BEBD5-4-E4-E-46-C3-9-B74-59-E159367-BCB.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 1:36:26 GMT
[nospaces]

"That sounds ideal, yes. If you wouldn't mind leading me?"[break][break]

Polite as their conversation was, the staccato of her heels as she followed them was sharp and dagger-like against the floor, punctuating each step decisively.[break][break]

Were she to observe herself from afar, it would startle her to be reminded of countless days spent walking among the higher echelons of the Kalosian upper class: embodying elegance and exuding a self-confidence of demeanor all at once.[break][break]

This shadow of her past fit itself neatly into the life of an underboss.[break][break]

"I am told that you are exceptional at what you do," Elisabeth continued, offering a fleeting glance of approval as she followed them. Only when they were alone did she continue with more bluntness, stating simply: "You are familiar, I know, with the ways in which recent events have compromised certain individuals."[break][break]

The traitorous work of , specifically.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 16:59:35 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Certainly."[break][break]

With a sweep of their hand, they offer her access around the desk, toward the back. They opt to explain as they walk through a backroom with several neat stations housing printing equipment and book presses for restorative work. "All of our standard equipment is kept in here, but there's another room further back for our other practices."[break][break]

While they would be happy to turn this into a full tour, she is there for a purpose.[break][break]

Instead, they open the door to their office, holding open for her to step through first. Comfortably furnished, perhaps downright cozy, even. Well-lived in. It's a tidy space, but it's obvious that Fern spends considerable time there working. Dedicated to their business.[break][break]

But at the compliment, they demure. "Oh, you flatter me," they reply with a wave of their hand. "I'm just fulfilling needs as best I can. Can I offer you tea?" Fern gestures to an electric kettle on a cart in one corner.[break][break]

"Of course. I've already been tasked with creating new identification for some lower level associates." Their head tilts, blue eyes curious. "Have you been compromised, Underboss Fiorelli?" Surely not.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 21:07:51 GMT
[nospaces]

She accepted the tea with a polite smile, though a sharp shake of her head answered their question regarding her own safety.[break][break]

"No, I am not compromised." Reticence preceded her following words. "Not yet, at least."[break][break]

Elisabeth's arrival in Hoenn had not been premeditated.[break][break]

Choices made on impulse had determined the trajectory of her life going forward after killing her husband in Kalos. She'd been no one important and had no connections to anyone, so her identity hadn't mattered. Not in her mind.[break][break]

The version of her that she'd wanted to distance from was Lisa Bortiforte in Kalos. Who would care about the life of Elisabeth Fiorelli?[break][break]

"Many of us live in the daylight as civilians, as you do, but some more recklessly than others. I'd count myself among them." Her gaze flitted to theirs, weighing them before continuing. "But I wouldn't consider you reckless, no."[break][break]

Harper Beck. They'd shown foresight in thinking of an identity to masquerade in. Leaks would prove less devastating to them as an admin than they would have been to her.[break][break]

"This tea is lovely, by the way," she commented lightly, momentarily distracted by the pleasant scent of the brew.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 0:39:15 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A small smile is offered in return as they perch against their desk and motion for her to seat herself comfortably in one of the plush chairs opposite, “Well then let us hope that is a ‘yet’ that never comes.”[break][break]

Not that they wouldn’t mind a challenge of course.[break][break]

They do have to acknowledge their curiosity—they know terribly little about one Elisabeth Fiorelli, but that is probably for a reason. Information that has been wrapped up and kept under lock and key from someone even as nosy thorough as themself.[break][break]

It wouldn’t have been the first time they would have encountered a case of secondary identity from one wishing to exit an old life. comes to mind—a fond connection given the fact that they’d personally handled the identification switch for the new beast years ago. Before Fern had ever affiliated with Rocket, in fact.[break][break]

They are not here to ply her for knowledge, though. And certainly, Fern is none the wiser about who she once was.[break][break]

“I’ve been in this business for quite some time,” they answer with a shrug. “It’s a precaution that made sense, and when I arrived here, of course I didn’t care to be found.” They have several false identifications, in fact. For anywhere they go, Harper Beck is simply the most common of these aliases.[break][break]

“I’m glad you agree, it’s a favored blend of mine.” They tip their cup in her direction. A vague cheers. “So, what exactly then, would you like me to do for you, then?”

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 0:58:53 GMT
[nospaces]

"I'll give you a little advice, unsolicited." A smile ghosted across her lips. "Underboss is very fond of peppermint. In case you ever host him for tea."[break][break]

Her cup was lifted in toast, and as she sipped at it, an idyllic warmth blossomed through her.[break][break]

"That's the thing though, Admin. I don't believe in 'hope.'"[break][break]

From her purse, she procured two passports: Kalosian and Hoennian. Silently, she slipped them both to him. One was her standard civilian passport, Elisabeth Fiorelli. The other was an outdated Kalosian passport, assigned to a Lisa Bortiforte.[break][break]

Both were unmistakably hers.[break][break]

"I've lived two lives so far. One has already burned to the ground."[break][break]

How many lives had 'Harper Beck' lived? Were they a Persian with nine, she idly found herself wondering?[break][break]

"I want you to craft a third life for me," she said, holding Fern's gaze. "And we can hope I won't have to use it, but in case I ever do... I want that identity ready for me, should the worst come to pass."[break][break]

Not just . Not just .[break][break]

There would be other defectors. It was only a matter of time until one betrayed her.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 19:59:25 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Head tilting in an incline, they acknowledge her advice gratefully. “I’ll be sure to tuck that tidbit away for safekeeping.” The twist of their tone and smile alike are a smidge playfully conspiratorial.[break][break]

No belief in hope. “Fair enough. Let us chart the proper courses then.”[break][break]

Watching her in silence from their perch, Fern looked on in obvious curiosity as she extended two passports. Setting his cup down, he took one each hand to compare the two.[break][break]

“Well how ‘bout that,” they mused in mild jest as she clarified. “You seem to know how to rebuild quite well then.” They could relate to starting fresh, though they’d never committed to the bit quite so ardently.[break][break]

They had many false identifiers. But they’d always been Fern, hiding in plain sight. Even Harper Beck was only used among the public. With those who knew them, they easily became Fern once again.[break][break]

Though perhaps a nine lives rotation wasn’t far off the mark, in a more general, fleeting sense.[break][break]

The request is somewhat unexpected, however. Their brows lift. “Oh, I would consider doing so a privilege.” Even as they answer, the cogs in their mind begin to turn—mapping out necessities and trivialities alike.[break][break]

Each component necessary to crafting a believable, thorough, and irrefutable story.[break][break]

“How soon would you like this to be in place?”

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 23:31:28 GMT
[nospaces]

A twitch of her lips betrayed her amusement. "I'm a bit better at burning things down than rebuilding, to be honest," she admitted, hands pressed in her lap.[break][break]

Creating something you could breathe life into took effort. Gardening, of all things, had taught her that.[break][break]

"That's what makes someone of your skill so valuable," she added.[break][break]

To assist Fern in this, however, she provided bank notes of Sootopolis financial accounts she was willing to have moved into the new name. Others in the organization had assured her the matter could be handled quietly, once the right paperwork was procured.[break][break]

"I'd rather you do the job well than risk shoddy workmanship with expediency. So as long as you need to craft an identity work living, should worst come to worst."[break][break]

She met their stare evenly, her own eyes reflecting silent expectation.[break][break]

"So you tell me: how long do you require, Admin Delaney?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Outfit.

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2023 22:08:11 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

A flutter of airy laughter followed, “Very candid of you. But surely that isn’t the case.” For all of their love of being flattered, they’re quick to turn the sentiment around. Though ultimately still quite pleased with the acknowledgement of their creativity and effort.[break][break]

Fern thumbed through the notes provided, along with the paperwork. Short nods and singular notes of approval followed as they approved of the provisions. They could definitely work with this.[break][break]

They nodded, a low hum signaling their understanding. “I agree completely. And I wouldn’t dream of providing you with a sloppy outcome.” To even consider doing as much sounded unacceptable through and through—even if she weren’t his superior.[break][break]

A slow smile spread across his face as he held her gaze.[break][break]

“No more than a month, given the extent of crafting an entirely new persona and all of the consequential paperwork that goes alongside. If I devote my primary attention to it, perhaps sooner.”[break][break]

Heaven forbid such documentation be required sooner.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CONTINGENCIES [M]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 1:37:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: