Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 4:33:12 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Night fell upon the Borders with all the heaviness of a funeral shroud, cloaking the Rocket tents that had been prepared to survive the darkness.[break][break]

The dim light of a single Lampent illuminated the interior of the tent where Elisabeth sat awake, on guard while slept beside her. Shifts that alternated over the hours had been determined to allow for the passage of a great length of time, but the longer Elisabeth remained awake, the more unsettled she felt herself become.[break][break]

Liminal places of the dead held greater power over her mind than most.[break][break]

Outside, the jubokko tree radiated its own bitter resentment at their proximity, and she could feel its scent clinging to the air itself. She shivered, gaze lowering to her Lampent's burning light, then to the silhouette of the bodyguard beside her.[break][break]

"I hate this time of night," she confessed to her Pokémon quietly, who flickered in cheerful agreement.[break][break]

Drowsiness drew upon her eyelids, fluttering closed for a single traitorous moment as she attempted to center her thoughts. It was here, in this window of vulnerability, that a shadow passed over her with sweeping malcontent. The whisper that crawled into her ear caused the hair on her neck to stand up on end, knocking all breath from her as a familiar voice sneered:[break][break]

"Hello again, Lisa."[break][break]

An oppressive silence smothered the beginnings of a primal scream that died in her throat as another spirit overtook her own, locking her sense of self away behind a force of will so insurmountable her tired mind couldn't protest its demands.[break][break]

But that strangled cry would be enough to wake the man next to her, stirring him from his slumber.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Mission: The Wilds.[break]
- Prompt 10: become possessed by a spirit attempting to return to life.[break]
- Prompt 20: attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats.[break]
- Prompt 25: experience a supernaturally-induced descent into extreme fear, sorrow, or paranoia.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 5:41:15 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Despite the push for lookout shifts, Felix failed to capture the promise of sleep for hours. Tossing and turning beneath the scratchy camper's blanket, nightmares threatened the edges of his mind. Dark tendrils grazed his skin with whispers of an experience better left forgotten in the vast crevasses of the mind.

"Felix," An older voice called out. It sliced through the static with a force befitting its gruff exterior. "Felix."

The man shuddered with every syllable, cowering further into himself. Sweat trickled down his skin like explorers seeking passage across the barren wasteland of its cracked surface.

For a while, he remained there, rustling beneath the confines of his blanket, face scrunched up and eyes sealed closed. It wasn't until a strangled shriek bit his ears did he jump to life. Wide eyes turned to its source, concerned.

"Elisabeth?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 0:39:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest1"]
[attr="class","elisatest1body"]

His wife's body felt so deceptively fragile to embody.[break][break]

Édouard lifted a hand and studied it silently, marveling at the way it obeyed him. Only the indignant fuming in the back of her mind protested his movement, but ah, that was an easy enough gnat to silence.[break][break]

A decisive curl of a fist and that cry abruptly snuffed out, pushed back further into darkness.[break][break]

There had been many Lisas passing through this realm and the next, Lisas from worlds that were not his own. This one, however, he had laid claim to. This one was his.[break][break]

The reminder of the unseen scar burned into her skin promised as much.[break][break]

Her Lampent stared up at him, confused as its light winked on and off uncomprehendingly, unable to understand the change in its mistress's demeanor. He stared back, the intensity of his gaze taming it into submission.[break][break]

Like Lisa, this Pokémon would obey him, too. Édouard understood that truth intrinsically.[break][break]

The stench of the jubokko tree outside filtered through the tent as its door fluttered open in a sudden gust of wind, the evening breeze whispering of grudges and discontent. Édouard inhaled it deeply, closing his eyes, until a voice had the audacity to interrupt his brief return to the living.[break][break]

"Elisabeth?"[break][break]

Ah. That was right. The boy.[break][break]

Attention turned then to the man who'd been lying at his wife's side. The fact there was a man at all was unsurprising. It matched his understanding of who Lisa was, neatly and without complication. Another tall, dark-haired man, at that. It amused Édouard in some dark, bitter way.[break][break]

He stared down at the interloper, stretching himself out on the floor in a manner that seemed audacious for a woman so used to making herself appear small and unnoticed.[break][break]

"My apologies for the intrusion," came his calm reply, one lacking in any real remorse. "It has been some time since I have been among the living. I cannot promise I recall how to be good company."[break][break]

A snideness entered his tone as a hand idly flicked dust from his wife's clothing.[break][break]

"Not in the way you're used to with Lisa, at least."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt 20: attempt to spend the "night", surviving the elements or any threats.[break]
- Prompt 25: experience a supernaturally-induced descent into extreme fear, sorrow, or paranoia.

[attr="class","elisatest1pkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatest1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest1"]--accent:#BDB5D5;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 3:48:55 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Something was wrong. From the moment he'd awoken to the sound of the muffled yelp to now, there was a foreign vibrance to the way Elisabeth presented herself.

It betrayed everything he knew of her. From how she purposely shrunk herself small to the uneasy distance she kept herself at, all measures of the woman's essence had seemingly evaporated in the second it took for him to rustle out of bed. As if they never existed in the first place.

A breath hinged off his lips as he just stared back at her, eyes darkened by the shadows that flicked across the only source of light they held between them. It wasn't until she finally spoke that the evidence fell into place.

This wasn't Elisabeth.

"Who are you?"

The question was direct. Imbued in brazen assurance, it was no different than an arrow speeding toward its mark.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 4:19:47 GMT
[nospaces]

"Lisa never told you, then? Unsurprising."[break][break]

The deep, low timbre of Édouard's laughter thundered through his wife's possessed body. An arm slung itself casually about her knee while he grinned at the stranger across from him, his green stare almost leering.[break][break]

"I have more right to this mortal form than you know, boy, I assure you."[break][break]

Though all of her disgusted him.[break][break]

The wide-eyed gaze of her emerald eyes, begging for his pity; the softness of her golden hair, unspooled in his hands; the memory of the warmth of her body pressed against his own, docile and inviting; the gentle tenor of her voice as she murmured to him in the tender hours of night... all of it had deceived him so thoroughly, it astounded and sickened him to recall.[break][break]

"She once pledged herself to me, body and soul, as my wife." He let the knowledge settle between them, before adding with a sneer: "An oath she broke the day she killed me."[break][break]

A fate he'd deserved, he knew, for falling victim to her manipulations. That truth tasted bitter on his tongue. Always, always she had been a Seviper, slithering beneath a veneer of harmless rose petals that he, fool that he was, had believed in wholly and completely.[break][break]

No longer.[break][break]

He rose to his feet, daring the stranger to defy him as he stood at his -- her -- full height.[break][break]

"I will take what I am owed."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest1 .elisatest1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 6:09:58 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Throughout the lashes of realization, Felix's expression was forced still. The only change rested in his green eyes, which grew bright, like those of a fox, but held no warmth to them. Only the bitter chill of a winter's storm.

When she -- or him, he was quite sure - rose, it wasn't without reaction. Reaching forward, Felix's hand goes for her wrist, biting down with precision befitting a skilled mercenary. There would be no movement under his grip.

"I don't care."

Firm, his voice carried the weight of an unrelenting soldier. In many ways, he was one.

"She owes you nothing."

What he spoke of didn't matter - not unless it was her breathing life into them. And even then, even if these memories were the truth, Felix wouldn't care. Because, without a doubt, there would be a reason tied to her actions. Something to make sense of the madness.

He was certain of it.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 6:27:16 GMT
[nospaces]

He flinched -- no, she flinched -- as the boy's hand gripped her wrist. This visceral reaction perplexed Édouard, discovering an unexpected flaw in the vehicle of his wife's body. Had she always shivered at the mere brush of someone else's hand against hers?[break][break]

He didn't dwell on it much longer; this reminder he didn't know everything about her irritated him.[break][break]

"You have a strong hold," he commented instead, emerald eyes sliding to the boy with contempt. "What are you, then? Some sort of guard or mercenary?"[break][break]

That would be typical of Lisa, too, wouldn't it? This fissure between them had all first started with a bodyguard, almost a decade ago.[break][break]

"We both know you won't hurt me," he continued evenly, as if he didn't expect his first question to be answered. "This body holds more value for you than for me."[break][break]

The other man was stronger than him in this form, true, but that didn't mean he didn't hold any power in the dynamic between them. Lisa's body was a worthwhile hostage, if an ill-suited physical form for escape.[break][break]

Which left them both in an interesting predicament.[break][break]

"Perhaps we can negotiate, you and I."

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON May 12, 2023 4:20:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The mercenary answered his questions with an aggressive snort, eyes so narrowed they resembled the slits of the tent. how they wavered only by an inch, loose in the wind.

"No."

There would be no negotiations beyond the obvious: him granting back Elisa bodies and Felix swiping away this occurrence as a bad memory to be forgotten.

"I don't want to negotiate," he reiterated, "give her back. "

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON May 15, 2023 1:15:31 GMT
[nospaces]

How meddlesome.[break][break]

"If you won't negotiate, then I won't either."[break][break]

The disparity between them remained, but perhaps he could use that to his advantage. He was not a stranger to fighting, even though it was not his lifeblood in the way it was this other man's.[break][break]

"What even is she to you?" he asked, and just as quickly moved to break the other man's hold on her wrist while he was -- with any luck -- distracted by the question.[break][break]

To Édouard's faint surprise, this body responded faster to these instincts: he moved to sweep the man's legs, mildly stunned that this woman who had withered away so many days and nights indoors now possessed enough muscle to make such a feat possible.[break][break]

It didn't match the Lisa that he'd known. The Lisa that had poisoned him out of cowardice, day-by-day, drop-by-drop.[break][break]

What life had she chosen to live without him?

[break][break]

NOTES

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
AUGURY [M]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 23:53:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(diminished rewards)