twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
ULTRA DEEP SEA: TFDN #2
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2023 7:48:47 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

as they begin to make their way out, danny hangs back, making sure to watch over the others to make sure they get through first.[break][break]

it's from his positioning that allows him to see 's curious reaction to...nothing?[break][break]

he rushes over to her to tug her up by her arm.[break][break]

"you're fine! come up, get up, we need to go!"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poliwrath"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 18:01:58 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

This place is no joke. Toshiaki knew that since their last expedition, but it’s incredibly frustrating to be in the same predicament twice now. Were they making any progress? Well, there’s more important things to worry about in the heat of the moment. Like everyone’s safety. That takes priority over progress. [break][break]
Once the worst has passed (and everyone else before him has made their escape,) Toshiaki calls his trusty Cinderace back to his side and makes a break for it himself. He can feel the deathly pressure from the Ultra Beast afar, and has a grave feeling that this won’t be the last time they’ll encounter it.[break][break]
He only hopes they’ll be more successful if they’re crazy enough to want to this again. [break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
735 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 6:59:31 GMT
nina larson Avatar
busting through the hull, it was a relief to be on the other side where there was at least a little more light. more… air? whatever it was, and not to mention, less megalopolan zombies.

however, once on the outside, she realized that freya and danny hadn’t been following. with frantic concern, she looked back. ”danny?!” not again. she couldn’t lose another one.

”weren’t they behind you?” she asked toshiaki, before holding her breath.

floating there with her milotic, she waited as the seconds passed, prepared to go back in. she wouldn’t leave until they escaped as well.

mdU6n7Pe

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2023 23:55:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
you're fine. in the heat, in the frenzy, she wants to snap back does this fucking look fine to ye? and hold up her entrails, but he's looking at her like she's insane. a trickle of paranoia, oddly enough, lights up the sensible part in her brain and she realizes this must be another trick.

but to see your insides spilling out of you is hard to overcome, i'd say. 

phantom is behind her then, shoving her hard in the back to get her moving. they've bought themselves some time, but eventually their luck will run out. so she grasps danny's hand and steels herself, and escapes. 
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 10:12:52 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

with having snapped out of it, he runs as well, joining the rest of them in their frantic escape out.[break][break]

he nearly comes crashing into on his way out but when he does, he's quick to grab hold of her as well.[break][break]

"fuck this place, honestly!"[break][break]

6kWjZ4bN

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poliwrath"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2023 22:18:55 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

“Agreed! This sucks!”[break][break]
Could you still consider this a grand adventure? Probably. But it wasn’t very much fun given how many times his life has been into jeopardy thus far, including his comrades. At least he’s in one piece, same for his beloved Pokemon, but who knows when that luck will run out?[break][break]
If they try this again, he can only hope their efforts are more fruitful, less stressful. [break][break]
Ue34eXYC

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2023 5:39:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","slot material3"]

[attr="class","slot material4"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/5kS9YKG/deepseascale.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/bQFt4S5/deepseatooth.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/1sDYLcH/crab-cage.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/Ry2Jbcy/rm-1-key.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing