shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

GRANITE CAVE[break]↓ ULTRA DEEP SEA

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1055326462955225158/lusapogger.mp3[/player][break]
Lusamine's Encounter Theme - Pokemon Sun & Moon
[break]

CONTRARY TO ITS NAME, THE MAJORITY OF THE ULTRA DEEP SEA IS A VAST CAVE-LIKE WORLD. Shafts of light from an unknown source barely penetrate the dark, causing colorful diamond-like rocks to glisten against humid walls. The dim lighting makes the place seem like you're thousands of leagues under the sea... Eerily, an unceasing pulse can be heard like a heart beat that rumbles throughout the realm.[break][break]

Oddly enough, one is able to "swim" through this realm like Water-type Pokemon floating in air.[break][break]

One may stumble upon deep, cold pools of dark water and alien seaweed as they scout out the realm. Segments of this place open up into an astral sea, where islands of mysterious stone are suspended mid-air.

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 19 be hunted by the corpse of a large megalopolan with a nihilego controlling it by way of its toxin in the open realm or The Quaestor Lucis.
  • 21 stumble upon a thick, sloppy clutch of eggs in realm or The Quaestor Lucis, but do not take them.
  • 24 suffer a grievous or fatal injury or injuries that ends up being a hallucination.
  • 25 experience The Quaestor Lucis suddenly powering up or finding rooms completely refurbished with phantom megalopolans before it all reverts back to normal.
  • 🗺️ using mega evolution in an advantageous way.

EXPEDITION TREASURES

AT THE END OF EACH EXPEDITION THREAD, all characters must ROLL for their final post. The HIGHEST FOUR ROLLS will be counted for what TREASURES are retrieved from the location. These treasures will be returned to each faction for future use...

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]YOUR HAUL

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material"]

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. A more comprehensive list of rules will be published in each event thread. These rules are also subject to change.[break][break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Your character can only be in ONE EXPEDITION THREAD at a time.
  • You may participate with all of your characters; however, be aware of your ability to post.
  • If a thread partner has not posted in awhile, please skip them in this event. Momentum is important for engagement.
  • Since these threads may feature combat, please be reasonable with your battling. Discuss with your group if you'd like one move per post, how many Pokemon are allowed to be brought, etc.
  • Try to keep posts short for clarity and speed.
  • Please be trusting and open to communicating with all of your thread partners.
  • Please INCLUDE WHICH PROMPTS you are using in your expedition thread.
  • Please have at least FIVE POSTS PER CHARACTER in your expedition thread.

IN YOUR FINAL POSTS, PLEASE ROLL.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
ULTRA DEEP SEA: TFDN #2
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 5:33:49 GMT
nina larson Avatar
this time, despite all that had happened prior, they found themselves at the wreckage of the quaestor lucis even quicker than before. in fact, their entire mission today revolved around uncovering the ship’s secrets. however, their first trip had proven it to be very dangerous.

”okay guys, help us clear out the ship!”

from behind rocks, in their hiding place, nina tossed another pokeball like a grenade, from it burst a second milotic, and together, the two water-types dove into wreckage like worms into a rotten apple. water pulse and whirlpool were enough to push out the same predators from before, so that they could be driven away, for safe(r) exploration.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 3:07:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
they were visions. nothing more, nothing less. though the pokemon here seem to be real enough to inflict pain, it gives her some courage to know that delving into the realm won't leave her a monstrous amalgamation full of millions of holes. an odd sentiment to hold dear, but these things hardly phase her anymore. 

so when the expedition team gathered again, somehow made companions throughout their shared trauma (not to be confused with triumph).

phantom is beside her once again, as he too has some familiarity with the rest of the team and with what lurks within this otherworldly ship. 

while nina takes care of anything that might linger within the hull, freya meanders across the deck. she tries a door and, upon finding it locked, has phantom break it down with a few forceful darts. her nose wrinkles as an awful smell assails her.

"gods, what is that?" 
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 8:24:46 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

their mission is clearer this time. simpler in a way yet equally dangerous if not more.[break][break]

"are those eggs?"[break][break]

he calls over 's shoulder, equally disgusted by their smell.[break][break]

"not sure if they're rotten or not. best leave them, i think."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-poliwrath"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 18:41:37 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","toshiaki"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Another go at the mysterious abyss. Last time was a bit — disastrous, to say the least. This time he’s determined to have things go more smoothly, even if that means staying in the background.[break][break]
Which didn’t help those nasty fumes from reaching him. Toshiaki recoils, immediately plugging his nose. [break][break]
“Oh, gross! Did they not hatch and just rot instead?” [break][break]
He’s afraid to know what was in those eggs to begin with.[break][break]
The inside of the vessel is like something out of resident evil, but more blue than ugly shades of beige and gray. He stays behind the group, but observes his surroundings carefully.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#ULTRA DEEP SEA

[attr="class","pokebody"]

[newclass=".toshiaki"]--accent:#dcb37d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:400,500,600,700]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 10:55:16 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she entered the wreckage as well, floating in the glow of the illumina milotic. her nose scrunched at the rotten smell that they were greeted with, stomach turning a little. she held her hand over her nose, as though it might help. no luck.

”it’s a nest, then?” that explained all the dangerous things hiding around. ”i wonder if they’re ultra beasts. maybe we should try to look for more?” ones that weren’t rotten, to take.

as she looked up, suddenly, the ship powered on. lights, controls, and not just that. even a crew of phantom megalopolans, hurrying around them.

nina gasped. ”oh my gods.”

prompt 25 experience the quaestor lucis suddenly powering up or finding rooms completely refurbished with phantom megalopolans before it all reverts back to normal.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 1:00:36 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the smell is absolutely foul and she is chagrined to see some of the pustulous ooze spreading over the tips of her boots. she steps back, hands splayed on the threshold of the doorframe, and kicks a couple of times. the goo is snotty and makes bile rise in her throat. 

"whatever they were, maybe we should be glad they never hatched." she decidedly stalks away from the door, though very nearly runs into someone else. actually, she does run into, and then through, someone else. she blinks rapidly and turns, watching a sharp-toothed woman grin and call silently to another ghostly crew member. 

she hadn't managed to stray too far from the door housing the eggs and she'd gladly put more distance between it and herself if she didn't hear something that makes her blood run cold.

a starved groan echoes somewhere in that room. 

"maybe...some of the eggs did hatch? or am i the only one who can hear that?"

zombie nihilego, everybody
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 9:55:38 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

before he could answer 's question to comment that he believes them to be ultra beasts, the ship alights, powering up as a scene flickers to life.[break][break]

"huh?"[break][break]

are those...megalopolans?[break][break]

he turns to look at .[break][break]

"hear what?"

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 12:53:17 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

If Toshiaki didn’t know better, he would’ve guessed special movie effects were at play within this enclosed vessel. But this is clean-cut reality, creepy and disillusioned as it is. A shudder travels down his spine as he forces himself to stay grounded, ignoring the fears in his heart. [break][break]
Were these images of the distant past?[break][break]
He had been too distracted to hear any noises that his companions mentioned, but just to be cautious he kept a steady hand on his Buizel’s Pokeball, not wanting to take any chances. [break][break]
“Hey.. We’ve got a clear shot for the exit just in case things go south, right?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#

[newclass=".toshiaki"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background:#181818;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .top"]background: url(https://i.ibb.co/NKHtfxr/image.png); height:360px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main"]border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:30px; padding:30px 50px; color:#eee; font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .toshiaki .main i { color:var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .main .avatar"]float:left; border: solid 9px #272727; background:#272727; border-radius: 3px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:5px 10px; text-align:right; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged"]float:left; font:bold 20px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; color:#181818; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span"]text-decoration:none; color:#181818!important; font:20px 'Poppins'!important; font-style:italic!important; transition:0.3s all; letter-spacing:-2px!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:500!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .bottom .tagged span:hover"]text-decoration:underline solid; color:#fff; transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".toshiaki .pokebody img"]height:35px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.2); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:8px; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 2:47:36 GMT
nina larson Avatar
the ship was like a new place all lit up, megalopolan ghosts manning stations as though nothing had happened. nina’s jaw slackened. having not been in the border yet, she hadn’t seen spirits like this before, but she’d heard about the ones in the mt. pyre rift.

”is it… because places are overlapping?” was this a strange mashing of realms with the border? ”or maybe it’s dialga…”

distracted by the scene, she didn’t notice the sound until it was pointed out by .

at ’s question, she turned to look back in the direction they’d come in, only to land eyes on an unwelcome sight. a real live megalopolan, staring straight at them—and he was big.

”i don’t think that’s a ghost.” she pointed, and her milotic took it as a command, rushing towards it.

controlled by a nearby nihilego, the megalopolan brandished a baton that sparked violent ectricity, as seen in the three day war. ignoring the milotic, he charged for the group.

19 be hunted by the corpse of a large megalopolan with a nihilego controlling it by way of its toxin in the open realm or The Quaestor Lucis.
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 2:31:04 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
he's well over six feet tall. there is an awful yellow and orange glow from behind his half-eaten eyes. his jaw twists as he lurches forward, baton in hand. it moves like a puppet on severed strings and she feels the hair on the back of her neck rise. adrenaline pools in her belly and she grins, all teeth.

nina's milotic attempts to distract it. freya's dragon will do no such things. phantom phases through the door , tail wisping through freya as he ducks his head. there's a thunderous crack as he takes the blow straight to the head. 

electricity sizzles, skittering over her skin. the arrowhead dragon snarls. its body vibrates; the length of its body darkens in hue until it explodes against the megalopolan with a phantom force.

the creature is resilient and massive, but still it stumbles backward, slipping on the rotten eggs on the ground.
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 8:04:24 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

only one thought goes through his mind at the sight of the megalopolan.[break][break]

"this place is cursed."[break][break]

his poliwrath joins the others in the assault, leaping forward with its MIND READER that picks up absolutely nothing. it does, however, wrap its arms around it in an attempt to hold it in a SUBMISSION.[break][break]

"we gotta decide—stay or leave! quick!"

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 5:01:09 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

While there’s an urgent sense of concern for those around him, Toshiaki furrows his brows in annoyance and scowls. Why can’t these stupid expeditions ever go as planned? Or at least a little bit smooth! Seeing all these Pokemon work hard, even take blows for their trainers. It angers him.[break][break]
“Ace!”[break][break]
At his trainer’s command Cinderace flies out of its Pokeball, slightly scorching the ground below with its feet. Toshiaki raises his hand to reveal the megastone emblem on his fingerless glove. It glows as his Pokemon transforms before his very eyes.[break][break]
The transformation provides an ample amount of light, Which Toshiaki uses to his advantage. He searches, and searches, until he notices a suspicious blob looming not too far back of the megalopolan. [break][break]
“Pyro ball!” He shouts.[break][break]
At that moment,a small PYRO BALL generates beneath the Cinderace’s foot as he kicks with all his might. It safely passes by everyone else but the extreme heat is felt. It flies upward through the sky like a bullet and the fireball hits the looming creature dead-on, exploding with a loud BOOM in the process. It screeches in pain, temporarily weakened. [break][break]
“Run outside! It might only be able to control things within this space.”
[break][break]
- 🗺️ using mega evolution in an advantageous way.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagged"]#ULTRA DEEP SEA

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
awards
687 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 14:21:26 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she watched in horror and morbid interest as the megalopolan approached, though losing their footing on the rotting patch of eggs that covered the floor. her nose crinkled at it, the smell wafting more as it was disturbed. how long had the eggs been there? why had they not hatched?

”maybe danny’s right.” a curse, which was even more sickening to think about. that was the last thing she needed to attract, as she had begun to finally question her good luck.

”yeah, let’s get out of here!”

following toshiaki’s suggestion, she turned in the direction they’d come, rushing to exit the deathtrap that was the quaestor lucis. she caught hold of her milotic as one swam beneath her, speeding to make its own exit. a dragon hammer bursting through a cracked section of the hull, filling the floor of the ship with more of the realm’s cool glow.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 3:41:00 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
again, they find themselves in the face of incredible danger. again, they find themselves outclassed and outmatched. freya's teeth grind in frustration. she wants to stay and fight. she's tired of tucking her tail between her legs and running. but her companions have already made her choice for them. 

phantom melts back out from the shadows and hovers defensively before her, guarding her retreat while toshiaki gives them cover. 

nina makes way for a self-made break in the hole and with a scowl, she mounts phantom to follow suit. the dragapult starts and then, with a shock, is knocked to the side. the zombie beast lashes out wildly, blindly, and freya ducks. 

phantom grapples with it and freya slips on the sodden ground, oozing with the putrid stench of the cracked eggs. and as she passes through the doorway, there is a shadow in her vision. a glinting flash of steel - cold, impassive eyes, a breath of pink on her shoulder, and then pain in her abdomen. 

her hands come down to her stomach, gasping as she watches her intestines spill out of her.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," is all she can manage while she pressies a bloodied hand to the gaping wound.

24 suffer a grievous or fatal injury or injuries that ends up being a hallucination.