1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Life's Work (Social/Lulu)
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 23:30:27 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was expecting a visitor at his workshop today, so he was making a few last minute preparations for their arrival. A separate space from the main building of his company, where his employees were slowly returning to work on their day to day activities, this was his private place. Only two people had access to it, despite it being out in the open. Amor, and of course Walter his ever dutiful butler. Walter was waiting for their guest out by the main building of Rose Industries, Amor meanwhile was in his workshop, tearing apart the last Infinity Generator that he had bought from . These things were so large, and the power to fuel a large power grid, and he was just casually disassembling them. Rich people....

Placing the last of the parts neatly on the prepared surface they were set out nicely. It was obvious that as he went about his work, he had gotten a better feel for the technology, and was able to take them apart much easier. The four mega stones that were the beating hearts of these machines sat on a desk nearby gleaming in the light. Amor was dressed casually, in a plain white T-Shirt, and jeans. A far cry from the Kalosian suits that he typically wore, there were dark stains like grease on the shirt, and some on his face as he set aside his tools, and grabbed a towel to wipe his face before arrived. She would probably forgive his appearance, but he would try to look presentable regardless.

A Rotom, Porygon-Z, and Metagross were all present in the lab helping him with his work. A pitcher of Lemonade was off to the side far away from any of hte parts so he didn't accidentally damage them. Walking over to it, he would pour himself a glass, and down it happily before he got the call from walter.

"Sir, we are on our way." Came the curt reply.

"Perfect I was just taking a break, see you soon." He would say grabbing his towel, and putting it around his neck to cool down.

Walter would lead Lulu to the special building where Amor did most of the work for his company. A finger, and eye scanner would bar the way before Walter unlocked them, and stepped aside to allow Lulu into Amor's workshop.

It was of course a scientists dream. A large open space with no walls so many of his projects were on display, though nothing he cared to hide. State of the art equipment he had gathered before the League placed their sanctions on him adorned the room. She would see several iterations of primal nodes on display each more sleek than the previous one until it arrived at the modern one.

There were preserved Vespiqueen that were far to large for the normal species against another wall with a computer running data through it. It would seem that he had rearranged this warehouse to accommodate the large generators he had bought, for in the center she would see the pieces of her work neatly in rows. With tags, notes, and many other things next to them. All placed delicately with care with enough space that someone could comfortably walk between them, and look at them.

After taking another drink of his lemonade he would wipe his mouth with a napkin, and approach her with a smile. There were a myriad of other projects as well she could see, but they hadn't come far enough to warrant much attention.

"Ah Miss Flint! I am glad you could join me today! I know you're a busy woman, so it does mean a lot." He smiled his normal charming smile extending a hand to her in greeting.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 6:34:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she still didn't trust walter.[break][break]
when they arrived, her eyes glanced down at amor's greasy mechanic’s attire before returning to level with his own. his approach sipping a glass of lemonade caused her to wonder if this was how he greeted all his business associates.[break][break]
she hadn’t offered him the comfort and privacy of an office during their prior visit. perhaps it was some tit for tat, like days back in mossdeep, in the old building, or maybe this was just amor rose in his natural habitat.[break][break]
his outstretched hand was subtly assessed briefly for grease before met with her own and a professional shake. ”of course. i couldn’t pass up the invitation to see your work in person.”[break][break]
her hand fell back to her side, and when her stare left again to regard the familiar pieces laid about, she felt nothing. she’d prepared for this. even the notes were ignored, for now.[break][break]
instead, her attention settled on the abnormally large vespiqueen.[break][break]
”did you make them that way?”
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 11:26:36 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
She was probably correct in his silent distrust of Walter, despite appearing as a friendly butler, the man was much more than that, but that was a story for another time. After their hand shake he watched her eyes look over the neatly placed pieces of the generators, before the scanned the rest of his work area, and that is when they landed on his Vespiqueen. They were specimens he had gathered from some bounty hunters long ago, but he just chuckled a bit at her question, and shook his head.

"I wish. That would be something, to just make pokemon larger, like something out of one of those monster movies. But alas the science of that eludes me for the moment, no those three were infected with trace amounts of Primal Energy. Since I am studying it, I put out a bounty for others to retrieve me some samples, and they brought me back those three. Unfortunately they were already on deaths door due to the exposure of the Primal Energy, so I only had a couple of days with them before they expired." He expressed to her with some mixture of regret, and happiness in his tone.

"But a little time is better than none I suppose. I used some Nevermeltice, and those special capsules to preserve their bodies in case I decide to study them further." Came the reply to her. He was sure he would be able to unlock even more of the secrets of that elusive energy with enough time, but unfortunately time was running out. "Ah before I forget, would you like anything to drink? I have lemonade, but if you would prefer tea, or something else I can have Walter procure it?" He figured she'd say no, but it was still always polite to ask when you had a guest over.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 8:31:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

”primal energy intoxication.” she eyed them a moment or two longer before her gaze fell away. ”hm.” not sleeping, but dead. they were less interesting to her that way, but still, they’d certainly be noted upon her return to rocket’s labs.[break][break]

at drinks, her hand came up just so to turn it down. ”i’m fine, thank you.”[break][break]

she turned her attention down to the parts on the floor. on the skeletons of those machines that had once given her all the hope in the world. oh, well. things were expanding, and perhaps she would still have a hand in their continued design, via the ear of amor rose.[break][break]

”so, tell me what about your project with these generators again. where are you in your process, now?”

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 14:51:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
At her question of where he was in his process, he brought up a holographic image from his watch that showed a basic skeleton, and for the first time someone would see Amor get truly nerdy.

"Well after tearing apart these machines to get a feel for how they worked, and how I could incorporate them into my own design, I realized quickly that they weren't going to be durable enough. So it wasn't going to be good enough to just essentially retrofit one. So I had to start from scratch which included making an entirely new metal." It had taken him many sleepless nights to figure out the proper combination. "A combination of Titanium, and Tungsten. Well a sort of new metal I should say. The ratio of Tungsten to incorporate into the Titanium was arduous to figure it out. I need something light that can be mobile, but extremely heat resistant." He explained to her, was he rambling, or talking to much, probably, but there were very few who would appreciate his hard work.

"I'm calling it Tungtanium because it sounds fun." He laughed a little good naturedly as he continued. "With that done I used it to build the inner skeleton, and outer plates. Primal Energy is very volatile, and gives off powerful surges from everything I've gathered. The higher the energy output, the more heat produced, and the alloy on those generators just wasn't going to cut it based on my tests. So for the moment I have all the shielding created for the inner workings. However that brought me to my next dilemma the cooling system." At that he motioned to the Nevermeltice cooling system that was placed further away from the rest of the others parts. "That was a wonderful help in cracking that issue, I have thought that instead of encircling my generator with rings as those do however, I would build, Ice Coils...." He didn't know exactly how to describe this next part.

"Built into the very inner panels I would have cylinder like coils, close to the core. To make sure the entire thing doesn't have a meltdown, but that is still in the testing phase, and the only way to test it, is to well....Activate it...." Which was going to be incredibly dangerous, and he was going to take extra special precautions. "I am going to have several water, and psychic pokemon nearby to contain anything that could go wrong, when I test it." He expressed, but he rubbed his chin a bit unsure, but blowing things up was part of science. "The building part is going very smoothly, but the issue I'm going to have is trying to regulate the amount of Primal Energy that is output. There is a way, since the League had the tech to teleport a meteor, unless they just put it out on max, but that defeats the purpose of prolonging the shards, and crystals." He expressed to .

"Because of how unpredictable Primal Energy is, I'd need basically an AI assisted regulator of some kind, so it could do changes on the fly, though that seems more hassle than it's worth." And it was there that he was stuck, if he were still on good terms with he could have talked to her, but he had no interest in bothering her anytime soon.

TLDR
Amor is a super nerd.
Amor made Tungtanium it's canon.
I'm sorry for the Text! Amor rarely gets to nerd out!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,413 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2023 2:11:05 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

she listened, about the tungtanium, and about the cooling system, wondering if had also shared with him the details of his own system. thanks to kyurem’s glaciate, nevermeltice provided a revolutionary solution, now potentially available to the everyday hoennian—not that it might occur to most.[break][break]

a nod was given, as he waned on the idea of AI. she was familiar enough with such technology, having dabbled in it herself.[break][break]

”more than its worth?” she asked. ”it’s a fine idea—just don’t make it more complicated than you have to.” no bells and whistles.[break][break]

but then, she did had another suggestion. one she wouldn’t have given, only a couple of years ago. her faith in them had come leaps and bounds.[break][break]

”you could always try a metagross. their computing power is unmatched.”

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,897 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 19:40:16 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

When she spoke about not making it more complicated than he had to, Amor felt a tad embarrassed. He liked solving things, and the more intricate way in which they were solved the more pleasing it was to him. It was a bad habit of his, but she was correct in that to make the machine more efficient he absolutely didn't need to make it more complex, and that was when she had suggested something that he had overlooked. Despite owning three of that very Pokemon, the thought of using them never really occurred to him to use on this project.

So he tapped his cheek as he began to run through a number of scenarios, and calculations in his head, and he just smiled brightly at the dark haired woman in front of him. His cheeriness was sure to annoy her, but he couldn't help himself, it was nice to just work on something that he understood, with someone who was just as brilliant as he was, if not more so.

"And this is why I sought you out. I tend to do that....Alot....Much to the chagrin of everyone around me. I usually get so excited I can't see the forest through the tree's as it worse." With that he turned to one of the computers that was nearby, and began to speak into it as if it were a person. "Jarvis rework our calculations to include Thoth handling all the computing, and control, and see what results we get. Run one thousand simulations." He gave the order, and his Porygon-Z popped up on the screen.

"A thousand? You know it's never going to be perfect right?" Came the robotic voice, that held just a hint of sass in it.

"I will settle for ninety-nine percent success. Now get to it." He stated to his pokemon with an easy smile, before turning back to . "Since I have your brain to pick for the moment....I had another thought on how to manipulate the code to another universe, and would like to hear what you think. Erm I am not sure how much you know, so forgive me, I don't wish to sound condescending." He was very aware of how he could come off, and he held up two blank discs.

These were Silvally Discs.

"Have you ever heard of anyone trying to manipulate Primal Energy with these before?" It was a serious question, because he needed data if there was any.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights