6,361 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Not So Black and White [DW/Cian]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 4:40:44 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
The thought of protecting even the most despicable, deplorable, psychopathic people on the planet was something that never crossed Josh's mind once as he studied and practiced for the Champion Assessment. "...Was this truly what saw as a shortcoming? Is being unwilling to protect those who try to murder innocent Hoennians and undermine the League the reason he didn't see me as Champion material, you think?" Of course, it was hard to speculate what the Elite Four were thinking.

So Cian was a spy for Team Rocket. "So a Minor League Gym Leader that was a double agent for Rocket." The more he thought about it, the more he was realizing that his anger toward Rocket was a good thing. He just needed to channel it toward the right people. The people who truly mattered in Team Rocket. Those who called the shots. They were the ones he heeded to direct his lightning-fast hatred toward. "The more I talk to you and others who defected from Rocket, the more I'm starting to realize it... the difference between Rocket the people and Rocket the organization."

Before he could go further, a sudden shuffling of Blinky's feet caught Josh's attention, the Jolteon playing with a wild Litleo. "Aww, I think the little one likes you!" The young man switched ride Pokémon to his Espeon, Janus, while letting the Jolteon be at play. The two had an impromptu race, Blinky holding back to keep it competitive with the wild. Immediately seeing the potential for yet another royal lion at his Gym, Josh hurled a Repeat Ball at the wild, reserved specifically for Litleo line Pokémon.

ooc: catching Litleo!

{WC: 275}
{PC: 10}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Kairi          Vaporeon        Good
Blinky         Jolteon         Good
Clyde          Flareon         Good
Janus          Espeon          Good
Kamuy          Umbreon         Good
Basil          Leafeon         Good
Inky           Glaceon         Good
Pinky          Sylveon         KO
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,933 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 14:12:42 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"i dunno. it could be."[break][break]

but it's hard to say as he isn't callan.[break][break]

"those within rocket are just people like you and me. no different. i think the sooner you can see that, the better your chances will be in your championship test."[break][break]

he ignores the slowpoke.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
normal/psychic![break]
skipping![break]

[newclass=".cian"]--accent:#cbb898; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1012967721866108938/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote b, .cian blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .cian blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cian blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 3:38:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD METAGROSS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ODOR SLEUTH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

CAUGHT THE LITLEO!

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,361 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
POSTED ON May 5, 2023 5:50:52 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Criminals were people, too.

That was the point Cian appeared to be peddling as Janus telekinetically willed the Poké Ball into his trainer's hand. "Nala. That will be the little one's name." His pride was growing, and he looked forward to the day he would have an all-Pyroar race with a challenger.

"What's made this so difficult is learning that so much of what I was taught as a kid about League dogma was just plain wrong." There was a word for that, and one Josh loathed using due to the baggage that came with it.

Indoctrination.

"Rocket wants to overthrow the League and rewrite laws governing Pokémon to enrich themselves. In school, that's what I was taught in social studies. By not aligning with the League, you're with Rocket. No in-between. But after speaking with you, and... some others..." he trailed off. Those were others he could not mention by name. "Sometimes it makes me wonder if the League is genuinely good, or it's just the lesser of two evils..." He shook his head. "It tastes disgusting to say that, but after thinking on it... it may not be far from the truth."

ooc: passing!

{WC: 195}
{PC: 11}

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Kairi          Vaporeon        Good
Blinky         Jolteon         Good
Clyde          Flareon         Good
Janus          Espeon          Good
Kamuy          Umbreon         Good
Basil          Leafeon         Good
Inky           Glaceon         Good
Pinky          Sylveon         KO
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,933 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2023 14:25:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","cian"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

cian does his best not to judge but his opinions on the man before him have changed today, and, honestly, he's tired of keeping it together.[break][break]

"not sure what school you went to that taught that but it should be clear that there is always an in-between. it isn't as simple as good or bad. right or wrong. a thought for you to reflect on, maybe."[break][break]

INCINERATE burns bright before him, painting shades of red and yellow across the pale blue of metagross' LIGHT METAL. it is shadowed by the burst of white from a thrown pokeball.[break][break]

"i'll see you around, josh."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
normal/psychic![break]
catching metagross![break]

[newclass=".cian"]--accent:#cbb898; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1012967721866108938/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian blockquote b, .cian blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .cian blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cian blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".cian .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2023 1:18:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]CIAN CAUGHT THE METAGROSS!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHT METAL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HAMMER ARM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!